"๐‡๐„๐˜, ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘" โ” sun +...

By oceanvybz

"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐€ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐”๐“๐„, ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘ . . ... More

- PLAYLIST -
- PROLOGUE -
00.01
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.08
00.09
- VALENTINES SPECIAL -
00.10
00.11
00.12
00.13
00.14
00.15
00.16
00.17
00.18
00.19
00.21
00.22
00.23
00.24
00.25
00.26 | end
BONUS 00.27
BONUS 00.28
thank u ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ•Š
*NEW UPDATE NEWS* 9/28/22
SEQUEL
A/N // 8-3-23
2024 ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ CHAPTER : Monty x Liz

00.20

3.4K 207 108
By oceanvybz

I FROWN AS I look up at the daycare entrance.

My mom nudges me from behind, placing a hand on my head. "I'll be back in a couple of hours. C'mon, don't be such a baby."

Tears want to fall from my eyes, but I hold them back. "Do you have to go to work?" I ask. She sighs softly, and crouches down to cup my cheek in her hand. "Yes, Y/N. With your father gone, I have to support us, somehow. It's going to be fine." She tells me. "I promise."

A large, animatronic, makes it way up to us at the gate. His bright yellow appearance makes me stare up at him with amusement. "Aww~ hello sweetie!" He grins down at me. "Is this your first time here?" He asks.

Mom stands up, and nudges me forward again. I smile nervously up at the Sun.
I open my mouth to reply, but get cut off.

"Yes, it is. She's a little freaked out, but I'm running really late." My mom answers for me. "Just keep an eye on her. She's independent, for the most part."

The sun nods his head. "No problem! I'll make sure she has the best day ever!" Sun grins down at me. "She's in good hands~!"

"Bye, Y/N. I'll pick you up later." Mom waves, and leaves me to be with the animatronic. I wave back, my smile wavering in return.

"How old are you?" Sun asks, head tilting quizzically. I turn back to face him, after watching my mother leave until she was completely out of sight.
I give him a good look over, as he reaches his hand out, for me to grab. "Nine. I don't know why I'm in a . . daycare." My voice pouts.

"Hmm— well! Sometimes, there aren't other places to go. Guess you're stuck with me, now!" Sun pinches my cheek and grins brightly.

It hurts, but I don't think he realizes.

"I guess so," I allow an uneasy smile on my face, my hand rubbing my now, sore, cheek. He was so tall. So . . bright.

Why did mom have to leave me here? I'd probably be fine at home by myself. Not that much can happen to me, being home alone.

"Well Gumdrop, I'm Sun!" He takes me into the daycare. I mam follow suit. There was a giant ball pit, toy houses, and even play structures with slides attached.

"I'm Y/N. But . . I think I like the nickname gumdrop, better." I smile softly.

"Well then, that's what I'll call you, from now on!" He pats my head.

After a few hours of running around, talking, and playing, Sun and I got to know each other a bit better. I notice the other children winding down, settling into their sleeping bags. 
Sun saw the curious look on my face, and told me it was time for naptime. Some of the other children groaned with annoyance at the alert, while others had already obliged.

I feel a little too old to be taking a nap, but I had to admit, I was a little tired, after running around so much.

Sun smiled, as he walked over to the light switch. "Okay children, be good for Moon! He doesn't want to have to put any of you in time out~" sun chuckles softly.

"Yes, mr sun." The sleepy voices drawn out in sync.

I frown up at Sun. "Wait, you're going?"

"Don't worry, Gumdrop! I'll be back soon. Moon will take extra special care of you, while I'm gone." Sun crouches down to my level and smiles. "I'll see you in a flash." He winks.

I nod hesitantly up at Sun, holding onto his hand as he nears the light. Eventually, I let go as he strays farther away from me.
The lights turn off, and bright star lights shine up on the ceiling, taking the lightbulb's place. It illuminated the room in a soft glow.

All the other kids were ready in their sleeping bags, and cuddling with their plushes from the gift shop.

"Good evening, children~" Moon smiles down at everyone. I stare up at him curiously. He was different looking than Sun was, and even his voice was, too.

In a way . . he was sort of comforting.

"My, my, who have we here?" Moon bends down and smiles at me curiously. "A new shooting star? What's your name, starbeam?"

I smile nervously up at him. "Y/N," I say.

He reaches out for my hand, and I accept it. "Well, I'm getting information from Sun, that you're to be kept by my side. That can work!" He guides me over to where all the other children lay, eyeing them all curiously as they try to sleep.

"I don't see a single naughty child in here," he mumbles, walking down the lines of the kids. "Sleep well, children. The sun will be up again soon~" he coos down at them.

I watch him curiously. The way his nightcap dances as he moves, the bells on his wrists jingling. His bright blue eyes that glow softly in the dark. He was so comforting.

"Y/N, come here, starlight." Moon pats the floor beside him as he takes a seat on the floor.

I make my way over to his side, and sit with a soft smile. "I think you're going to be my new favorite." He gives me a wink.

My face blushes with embarrassment and I look down. "Favorite?" I ask. I've never been someone's favorite anything, before.

I find myself smiling again. It felt nice to be cared about.

_________________

It had been about week four, of me coming into the daycare now, and I had my usual routine. Say goodbye to mom, and have Sun greet me at the gates. We would chase after each other, and talk about all the things that would make me happy, or upset.

We stare at the colorful ceiling, laying on our backs. It was mostly empty in the daycare today, which was a little unusual for this hour.

I liked it, though. It was just me and Sun. I had all his attention, and he, all of mine.

We laughed, and he even let me put stickers on his face. I put a bright ice cream cone on his cheek and giggled. He stuck a pizza on my forehead.
A full morning of coloring, and even making me calm him down, when a little girl spilled something. It was the best.

We were the best of friends! Nothing could separate us.

Moon had kept calling me his favorite little star, and read me stories each naptime, when I was feeling stubborn.

I lay beside him, eyes closed with drowsiness. Moon's hand gently pet my shoulder as he looked down at me with a soft smile. His hums of lullabies always put me to sleep faster.

"I'll never let anybody hurt you, Y/N." He mumbles softly to me.

"I won't either, Moony~" I smile tiredly over at him. He chuckles and pats my cheek.

"Thank you, starlight."

____________________

I feel tears bottle up my eyes, as I sit on the couch. Mom sighs heavily, as she holds my sister in her arms. There's a bottle of milk in moms other hand. "Y/N. You're eleven now! You don't need to be in a daycare anymore. I'm not bringing you back there." Mom explains.

I sigh a little.

Maybe she was right. I knew she was. I just didn't want to admit it.

I'm not a baby, and I sure don't act like one. I just miss Sun and Moon . . They were my everything- - My best friends.

"Maybe one day you can visit. But, Y/N, they're just animatronics. They probably forgot all about you." She frowns down at me. That thought hurt me. What if they do, forget me?

"Now, please watch your sister for me, I need to make your lunch." Mom hands me over the baby. I frown down at her softly.

Maybe one day I'll bring her to the daycare, and I'll get to see Sun again. A little smile dances across my face at the thought.

"You'd love them. I just know it." I tell her with a smile. Isabella doesn't listen. She's only a few months old, how could she?

"Just a few more years." I tell myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 92 40
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
3.4K 139 23
after moving to a whole new city you were accepted a position at the Pizza Plex as a daycare assistant! you were very excited to have a new beginning...
871 36 17
Fazbear Entertainment recently brought forth a new concept in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex: A daycare. A daycare called the Superstar Daycare. In...
88K 2.1K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...