M.A.R.R.I.E.D (SPG)

By yohanlobregat

What's responsibility? . . . . . . . This is Lisa.. G!P #JenLisa #BlackPink #Jisoo #Jennie #Rosè #Lisa More

PROLOGUE
Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Ep. 3
Ep. 4
Ep. 5
Ep. 6
Ep. 7
Ep. 8
Ep. 9
Ep. 11

Ep. 10

1.3K 20 0
By yohanlobregat

LISA

"Honey what are you going to wear?" I asked Jennie while she's taking a shower.

"Anything you want for me babe." She answered back.

It's hard to pick because everything is good to her and knowing Jennie any dress she wear will look perfect to her.

So I decided to pick this beautiful dress she have.

It's simple but I think it will make her comfortable, specially she'll have a meeting later with our investors.

While I'm preparing my wife's dress I felt a hand engulfed to my waist.

Then it goes to my toned abs. And then going down to my bulge sex.

"Hmm..Jen.." I groaned. She really knows how to turn me on huh?

She sexily chuckle.

"Chill.. just teasing you Jagiya😊 coz you look so hot on your dress." She honestly stated.

I turned around and faced her. Giving her a lustful stare.

I looked into her eyes. And grab her waist.. and whisper to her ear.

"Aren't you going to a meeting Mrs. Manoban-Brüschweiler? Or..."

I slowly untie the knot of her robe.. and I run my left finger from her collar bone..run down to her cleavage..

I hear her gasp.. I encircle my finger to her right mound.. while I'm still looking straight to her eyes..

Then my finger went down to her panty and slid inside it. And then touch her slightly wet core. I feel her core. It made my crotch twitch. Fuck! I'm getting hard..

I saw how she closed her eyes after feeling my touch..

She immediately put her hands to my shoulder.

I smirked.

"Or you don't want to attend that meeting, my wife?😏" I licked her left shoulder blade.

"Ohhh fuck Lisa..c-can..w-we make l-love? I think I can't take it anymore Hon.."

"Hmmm..what about your meeting My wife? You might get late. You don't want that right?"

I went up to her ear and licked her earlobe.

"Ow shiiit Lisaaa.."

She grabbed my nape and kiss me aggressively...

Hhhmmmm.. my ow so aggressive wife is the best! I'll tell you that.

We're kissing passionately... My hands roam around her sexy and hot body.

I removed her bathrobe and throw it away. My right hand grab her sexy waist then my left hand pull her face.

I'm so hard now.. we're kissing full of love..

But we need to stop because if I won't control myself she won't make it to her meeting today.

In a swift I turned her around and bend her over..then I pulled down my zipper and removed my clothes. We're now both naked, then grabbed my hard mate. I positioned myself to her back.

"This will be quick love..." I told her then rub my sex to her core. I heard her sweet moan then after rubbing it I immediately put it inside her core.

"Uuuggghhh..Fuuuck.." we both moaned.

She's so tight..

"Why are you so tight Love..uugghhh.."

She's so wet.

"Ohhhh fuckkkk Lisaaaa.."

I fasten my phase because we need to finish this as early as possible.

So I didn't waste anytime.

I pump her so fast and hard.

I can hear her lustful moan.

Her voice is like a music to my ears.

"Ohhhmaygaaaahd Lisaaaa faaaaaster!"

"As you wish My wife!"

You can really hear all our moans in the four corners of our room.

"Aaaahhh...aaahhhh..yes! Right there baby.."

"Aaahhhh Jennie...."

"Ohhhmaygaaaahd Lisaaaa...."

"Aaahhh...ahhhh..."

"Shit babe! I'm near!"

"Me too Jen..aaahhh shit! Loooove.."

"Ohhh faster Lisaaaa.. I'm sooo near love.."

I held Jennie's waist for support while her, she put her hands to our bed as her support.

"Ahhh...hhhmmmm..aaahhh..aaahhhh..."

"Ohhhh fuuuckkkk..."

"Owwww shiiit Lisaaa..."

"Aaaahhhh.....fuuuuck!!!"

And in one last blow we both reached our climax. I came inside her. After a minute or so I pulled out my hard mate.

And I immediately held Jennie's body to help her stand, because I know she doesn't have anymore strength to stand on her feet.

"You are so amazing Love 😘" I kissed her temple, her cheeks, then her soft lips.

She snuggled to my neck and kissed it.

"Fuck Lisa.. I'm so tired."

I chuckled.

"Sorry love 😘 can't help it. My wife is so sexy and hot to resist."

We both laughed 😊

"I'm getting sleepy now baby. How can I go to work now? Bad wife. You make me tired and sleepy." She protest.

"Haha I'm so sorry Love. What do you want me to do? I can tell to your secretary that you can't make it today, and I'll be the one who will talk to our new investors."

I told her while I'm tucking her in our bed. She's so tired. I'm so bad. I should've control myself and not do it.

She smiled.

"Nope. I'll go to work, just need to take a nap to regain my strength. I already informed my secretary to reschedule my meeting after lunch." She said while pulling me closer to her.

(Jennie's secretary Hoyeon Jung)

"Hmmm.." we're kissing passionately again. After I tuck her in she pulled me for a kiss. It should be just a simple kiss but she make it deeper.

"Uuuggghhh..hmm.." she bite my lower lip. Ow fuck!

I think I'm getting hard again.

"Babeee..are we going for round two?" I asked between our aggressive kisses.

"Hmm..I think that's a good idea baby. Hmmm.." she stated.

Fuuuck! I can't control it anymore.

"You are so perfect my wife." She complement.

"And so do you my sexy wife." I responded.

Then I kiss her again.

She deepen our kiss. She snake around her small arms to my nape. She's now on top of me. A cowgirl position.

I positioned my hard on her core, and put it inside her.

"Uuuggghhh..shit..it feels so good inside you Love." I stated.

"Hmmm..shit!" She cursed. She snake around her arms to my neck. So her boobs is really bouncing on my face,  and it makes me hard even more.

She slightly spread her legs and positioned her back. Then I moved my hips up and down in a slow phase.

"Hmm...uuuuggghhh.." we both moaned.

She moved her hips up and down too following my rhythm.

"Hhhmmm...aaaahhh...."

"Aaahhh.. that's right baby..fuck! You're so fuckin' sexy My wife!" Can't help it but to complement her.

I can't get off of my eyes from her sexy naked body infront of me.

She smirked from what I've said. She's a real goddess.

"Fuck! Lili make me cum now please..aaahhh!" Jennie moaned.

"With pleasure Nini." I rapidly moved my hips to pump her in and out. We're both sweating.

"Aaaahhh...fuuuuck baby...faster please..." She plead.

I keep my track. And wrapped my arms around her waist to make her stay still.

She then snake around her arms to my neck as her support.

We're almost near to our climax.

"Aaahhh..shiiit Lili... I'm near...aaahhh.."

"Owww fuck Nini... I'm cumming...aaaahh..."

When suddenly..

Riiiing...riiing..

"Ahhhh...hhhmmm...baby someone's calling you."

While pumping her I told Jennie.

"Don't mind it baby.. please make me cum now..hhhmm..."

We didn't mind her phone ringing. After some minute it stopped ringing.

But my phone ring.

Riiiing...riiing..

"Oh fuck! Who's calling at this very moment!" I groaned while still pumping her in and out.

"Aaahhh..just ignore it Hon. Please fasteeeer..."

And because I'm a faithful wife I followed what she said.

And in one more blow we came. And I came inside her once more.

I saw some dripped cums flowing from her core.

"Aaahhh..fuck! That's mind blowing Love." I honestly said and kissed her soft lips.

We're both sweating from our morning exercise.

We're currently kissing when suddenly my personal phone ring.

Riiiing...riiing..

When I checked the screen it's my Mom.

"Oopps baby one sec it's Mama. Hold on." I cut our moment and answer my phone. While Jennie is still on my lap. And I'm still inside her.

"Yes Ma Hi!" I answered.

"Ow my God! I thought something happened to you and Jennie. Both of you are not answering your phone."

I clicked the loud speaker so Jennie can hear our conversation.

"Haha why? We're here in our condo. What's up Ma?"

"Hi Mom. Sorry we just woke up." Jennie said. I glared at her silliness. She wink as a response.

She's so sexy indeed.

"Nothing much my kids. We're just worried because we're here at your office Lisa, but your secretary told us you haven't arrive yet. So we tried to call Jennie but she's not answering. And so you are. But thank God you answered your personal phone."

"So sorry Ma. Jennie is.. ahmm.. quite tired so I'm still here I can't leave her alone." Jennie giggle at my statement. And to suppress her laugh she bite my neck. And since I'm still inside her when she moved it gives pleasure to us.

"Hmmm..fuck!" We both moaned.

"Lisa? You okay honey." Mama asked.

I glared at Jennie because she's so red trying to suppress her laugh with my Mom's reaction.

"Ahm..yeah I'm ok Ma. Sorry if we make you worried. But we're about to go to the office we just need to take a shower. Okay?"

"Okay. Your Dad and I will wait at the penthouse so we can have breakfast together okay?"

"Sure thing Ma. See you later. Bye."

"Bye Mom and Dad love you." Jennie sweetly said.

"Okay love you both. See you bye."

Then we ended the call.

"What a very naughty wife you are Mrs. Ruby Jane!"

I tickled her.

"Oh please Lili stop hahaha... stop it I need to catch my breath hahaha.." I stopped tickling her and let her catched her breath.

"Ehem..sorry your neck is so sexy☺️" Jennie excused.

"Not a good lier wife. You're totally naughty. But it's fine I still love you no matter what." Then I planted soft kisses to her face.

She giggled.

"Let's go we need to go to my office Mama and Dad are waiting. We don't want them to wait right?"

"Yup. You're right. Let's go. Let's take a shower." She winked at me after saying that. And get off from my lap and go straight to our bathroom.

I followed her. Then the next thing...is you already know...

-----

To be continued.

Your Loving Author ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 299K 52
Living alone with her sister, Rizaline Chavez has always found Sarah to be loving, caring, and kind. She is her polar opposite. But that's before she...
2.5M 98.6K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.
138K 4.9K 18
[PROFESSOR SERIES II] Astrea Zaire Luceria thought she was incapable of loving someone. But the moment she laid her eyes on a certain Art Professor...
224K 4K 87
Apat na taon ng kasal si Shu sa isang lalaking ni minsan ay hindi pa niya nakikita o narinig manlang ang boses. Palibhasa ay hindi naman siya dapat a...