๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ : ๐–ฑ...

By mochiminie_

"๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐– ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—
02 : ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‡๐—€
03 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—
04 : ๐–ง๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ
05 : ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ก๐–พ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ฝ
06 : ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ
08 : ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–จ๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ
09 : ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
10 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
11 : ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
12 : ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—…
13 : ๐–ฒ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
14 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‚๐—… ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
15 : ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฐ๐—Ž๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—๐—‚๐—…
16 : ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ : ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

07 : ๐–ซ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ

1.6K 200 250
By mochiminie_

_____꧁❀꧂_____

"Ivy," Inspector Kang held her by the arm. "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was that?" Ivy sneered. "How could you dance with her, Taehyun? Have you got no shame?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really, you're gonna play dumb now?"

"Listen," he scratched his nose. "It was nothing but a wee, little waltz. There's no malice between Monica and I."

"I'm your girlfriend," she hissed. "I should be the one you're swaying with. Not some random bitch who just made a fucking scene."

"Ivy, I'm your man. I should be the one you're drinking with either, yet here we are."

"He's a friend of mine. It's not an awful sight to see."

"A friend who launches his arms around you? Is that it?"

"You know what," Ivy angrily puffed. "You're being unreasonable. You never treat me like a queen. You always put me down with your stupid logic."

"Oh, come on," Inspector Kang scoffed. "You can't be serious."

"Thanks a lot for ruining my fucking night, asshole."

A torturous pang embedded the detective's heart as he watched the female walk away. He wished to call her back, but his conscience knew better than to say another word. Swallowing his pride, he decided to move. He squeezed through the thick crowd to kill his time, his eyes darting here and there in search for someone. Amidst the sea of pale peach and velvet, he spotted a red-clothed figure.

Inspector Kang disregarded the thought of Ivy swirling inside his mind like a toxic concoction waiting to be consumed. He casually smoothed his suit, forced an innocent smile, and sauntered towards his mysterious 'Monica'.

The maiden was found sitting alone, enjoying a glass of rum. She repeatedly glanced at the clock as though she was itching for the big hands to strike twelve. Bemused, Inspector Kang stood in front of her.

"Oh," Y/N blinked. "It's you again."

"Surprised?" Inspector Kang grinned. "Or should I say pleased?"

"Don't be ridiculous. I don't usually greet trouble like an old friend."

"What does that mean, huh?"

"I would hate to deal with your lover again," Y/N gritted. "So kindly do me a favor and excuse yourself."

"Nervous aren't we?"

"Tell me, Mr. Kang, are you a douche in disguise, because to me you seem like one."

"Ivy may be my girlfriend," the detective crossed his legs. "But that's not enough reason for me to tolerate her attitude."

Y/N subtly rolled her eyes. She reverted to the large, gothic numbers of the silvery timepiece, a visible frown dragging her lips into an upturned crescent. Inspector Kang quietly stared, taking account of her obvious features. A hint of doubt drummed his guts, begging to be weighed. A part of him wanted to pry further, but the stubborn voice on his shoulder told him to just give it a rest. It was such a preposterous debate.

Must he respect the lady's personal boundaries and leave her be or must he dig in to her bizzare identity?

"Where are you going?" Inspector Kang blurted as he watched her stand. "Is there a problem?"

"It's none of your business, actually."

"Tell me," he insisted. "So I could help."

"You really don't know how to listen, do you?"

Inspector Kang followed her through the banquet, earning weirded looks from the slightly drunk guests. Snatching a bottle of brandy, he cautiously grabbed her by the wrist. Y/N halfway spun, her nose scrunching in annoyance. The detective merely beamed, pouring her a shot.

"Care to drink with me, Ms. Blanche?"

"Mr. Kang," Y/N heavily sighed. "You have a woman."

"A friendly get together can't possibly ruin a year-long relationship, can it?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but it can."

"Just a harmless sip," Inspector Kang drew the beverage closer. "I know you want to."

Defeated, the criminal harshly took the serve from him. She gulped Hennessy in one go, the taste of oaky liquor burning her throat. She subtly cringed at the unexpected flavor, causing her to jab the now empty glass back to her company's chest. Strutting elsewhere, she glanced over her shoulder to find the man fixing his lose tie, his heavenly picturesque drawing closer as though he was yet another lost puppy trying to find his way home.

What does he want from her?

"For a sophisticated mademoiselle like you, I'm quite impressed that you were able to finish all that in a jitter."

"Ah," Y/N proudly huffed. "I've been told a couple of times before."

"You're incredibly fascinating, Monica."

"I appreciate your praise, but we're in your girlfriend's territory."

"Oh, am I not allowed to compliment a friend now?"

"I'm not your friend."

"Then you shouldn't have taken the Hennessy," Inspector Kang grinned. "Isn't that right, Ms. Blanche?"

The criminal pursed her sweet lips, a heat of discomfort fanning her cheeks. She mindlessly tugged on her mask, feeling the suspicious stare radiating from Inspector Kang's brown, doe eyes. Shifting to her heels, she placed her arms defensively across her chest.

"Excuse me," she mumbled. "I need to use the restroom."

Unsure of what to say, Inspector Kang let her scamper. He remained anchored on his spot, a dissatisfied grimace tainting his visage. He took a small step forward, eventually pausing as he tried to bargain with his rambling conscience. Why would he even dare to follow her to the restroom? He bluntly shook his head, sensing a vine of guilt and humiliation slither within his chest.

CRASH!

Screams broke the refined silence as the windows to the manor shattered into crystal-like pieces. Inpector Kang panicked. He instinctively whipped out his gun, his fingers ready to pull the trigger— and then it hit him. If Monica barely knew anything about Coussac, let alone the Jang's residence, then how was she supposed to navigate the restroom all by herself?

He spun to where she vanished. A cold coat of dread cascaded down his stunned frame like a freezing gush of water. It was no path to the toilets, but rather a narrow corridor leading to who knows where. Alarmed, the detective sprinted, his suit dramatically swishing behind him like a cape.

"I fucking knew it," Inspector Kang gritted. "Y/N, you goddamn trickster."

BANG!

A deafening gunshot made him halt. Ivy's blood-curdling scream filled his ears, causing him to reappear into the now chaotic banquet. Right on top of the balcony's banister stood Y/N, holding Mayor Jang by his hair with a pistol aimed at his head. Pugsy and Tut ran into the scene, firing bullets to the ceiling to threaten the shaken crowd. Surrounding police officers hurriedly circled the gang, their shrill voices ordering the outlaws to drop their weapons— as if they'd listen.

"Why, good evening, ladies and gents," Y/N mockingly greeted. "I suppose you all never thought I'd come crashing into Kennedy's victory party."

"Hck—" Ivy flinched as the criminal diverted the pistol to her. "Mom, do something—"

"Deborah," Y/N raised a brow. "You heard your daughter. I can't believe you'd just stand there and do absolutely nada."

"Don't shoot," Mayor Jang sternly demanded. "Chief Leroy, please, get a hold of your men."

"I'll have all three of their skulls busted open if you try," she warned, giggling like a child. "You wouldn't like it, chief. It's bloody nasty."

"Guns to the floor!" Pugsy urged the cops, his rifle dangerously raised. "Guns to the floor, I said!"

"Calm down," Y/N shushed as Deborah anxiously trembled on her feet. "You know I don't kill people."

"You fucking liar," Ivy bravely spat. "You rotten, slug of a whore."

"I beg your pardon," Y/N feigned surprise. "I may be a bitch, but I was a never a cheating whore."

"You don't know what you're talking about."

Inspector Kang caught glimpse of a stout male scampering outdoors with a bagful of cash. Mr. and Mrs. Monet shrieked as it was all the money intended for charity. Mayor Jang furiously gritted, a throbbing vein visible on his sweaty forehead. Ivy chewed on her glossy lips, her bedazzled hands curling into tight fists.

"There goes your luxury," Y/N teasingly whispered. "Too bad you won't be able to purchase the bag of your dreams this season, Deborah."

"You heartless, piece of shit!" Mrs. Jang hissed. "I'm gonna have you rot behind the bars!"

"I'd like to see you try."

BANG!

Pugsy fired a warning shot, causing everyone to duck. Y/N immediately took the chance to flee. Heaving her gown, she slid down the polished handrail, her red heels hitting the floor. Her goons swiftly took over, exchanging bullets with the charging authority.

"Le Mystique is escaping!" Chief Leroy growled. "Kids, get her!"

Y/N rushed to the parking lot wherein she mounted somebody else's motorbike. She briefly sparked the plugs, forcing the vehicle to power. A series of footsteps catalyzed her impending adrenaline.

Inspector Kang hastily got into his car. He fumbled with his keys, cursing as his engine stubbornly refused to start for a couple seconds. He looked ahead and to his utter rage, the criminal had already buggered off.

He saw her take the long boulevard, hence he drove, signaling his peers to follow. The sleeping neighborhood of Coussac awakened as the criminal sped down the lane. She lowered herself onto the bike, her laced palms twisting the breaks, causing the ride to roar.

A gleam of red and blue alerted her senses. She didn't have to glance over her shoulder to acknowledge the police's presence. They raced with her, their guns firing deadly bullets in which she fearlessly dodged. Inspector Kang asked Chief Leroy to take another route.

"Pugsy," Y/N mumbled. "Where on earth—"

SCREECH!

Her bike almost swerved as its rear wheel took a shot. Pissed, she dangerously maintained her pace, afraid that she might crash if she challenged to scoot faster. To her relief, her goons turned up in a white van, their middle fingers wavering for the cops to see.

"I'm about to fucking die!" Y/N yelled angrily. "Hurry up and do something!"

Pugsy pointed upwards. There by the rooftops, a pair of men parkoured. They let down a piece of rope, encouraging their boss to channel her inner daredevil. The motorbike's exhaust threateningly ignited, prompting the girl to stand on her seat.

Inspector Kang hurtled from the opposite side of the avenue. He drifted his car to counter Y/N's tracks. Yet a massive spike of horror sweeped through his veins as he watched the villain hop off her ride and climb into the darkness. The now abandoned vehicle uncontrollably sped towards his auto, earning a panicked cry from his advancing colleagues.

The detective tried to get out as soon as possible, but he was unfortunate.

CRASH!

Into the driver's seat, the motorbike collided.

_____꧁❀꧂_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 8.5K 19
"๐–ฒ๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ...
8.4K 448 31
๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’, ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ : โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”
66.4K 2.7K 51
lowercase intended! -- เผŠ*ยทหšโ•ฐโ”ˆโžค make sure you vote, and check out some of my other books! -- #1 in kangtaehyunff [ 08/17/2022 ] #3 in taehyunxreader...
87.1K 7.4K 19
"๐–จ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—†๐–พ๐—†๐–ป๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—†...