Walton family 😊

Von storiesforthem_

You and your family just moved to Atlanta. You have a twin brother (Sam) he plays baseball. Your dad (Mark) i... Mehr

First day of school
First time meeting the fam🤪💞
First time meeting the fam (Part 2)
Jaden's obsession with y/n (part 1)
Jaden's obsession (part 2)
Keeping a secret (part 1)
Keeping a secret (part 2)
Cousin Olivia💞(Part 1)
Cousin Olivia (Part 3)
It's official💞
16th Birthday🎉 (part 1)
16th Birthday (Part 2)
Divers Test (part 1)
Drivers test (part 2)
Baseball game (part1)
Baseball game (part 2) fight
Editor's notes📝
Pool party 💧
Javon's new girl
School starts again (part 1)
School starts (part 2)
Not an update
Talking shit
Not an update
Not an update
*Request*
*Request*
Not an update
Not an update:)
😘
...
...
...
...

Cousin Olivia (Part 2)

4K 32 14
Von storiesforthem_

(Olivia has been staying for 2 weeks now but she leaves soon).

Bae❤💞

You wanna come over?

Yess, ill be there
soon

Okay, love you

Love you too

"Olivia, get dressed were going to Jaden's," i told her as i ran to my roon.
"whose Jaden?" she asked confused. "oh, you haven't met him, my boyfriend, Jayla's brother," i said as i got into the shower. "okay, be ready soon," she said walking off. I got out of the shower ( you know how it goes)

(your outfit)

"Olivia you ready?" i asked. She yelled out "yea! be out in a sec!"

(Olivia's outfit)

"Hey, we kinda look the same," i said kinda shocked. "Yea we kinda do," Olivia said. "Alright, we will walk, its just around the corner," i told her. Oliva said "okay". 6 minutes later, we get there and its really hot. I run upstairs and straight into jaden's room.  i gave him a kiss and stole a pair of his shorts. i got dressed infront of him cause i didnt really care neither did he. I walk out and see Javon and Olivia hanging out and i walk back into Jaden's room and sat on his lap, while he playing the game. About 15 minutes later i fell asleep. "Alright guys, imma go, my girls is asleep on me," he said to the boys. "alright cya," they all say. I wake up as he puts me down, "come lay down," i say with my arm wide open. "Okay, just wait 2 seconds,"he said while changing into shorts cause it was really hot. He lays down with me, we both fall asleep. I wake up to Daelo tapping me. "Hey, you okay?" i ask him as he is crying. "can i lay with you, im scared?" he asked as i wipe his tears away. "yea, of course," i say really tired. He jumps into the bed and cuddles into me.

Olivia

Hey sorry, i fell asleep
where are you?

Just in javons room
why?

Im staying over,
if you wanna go
then go okay?

Yea, i might stay
over if thats ok?

Yea ill text Jessica

Jessica💞

Hey, is it okay for
Olivia to stay?

Yes of course but she
has to stay with Javon

Okay, thanks, love you

love you too

(Cousin Olivia Part 3)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.1K 20 14
You move to Atlanta Georgia And your the new girl then you meet the Walton's and you get along with Everyone but Jaden. read to find out What happen...
30.3K 171 10
Leah Black is a gymnast who is kinda popular you could say. Her dad is the baseball coach and one of his players is named Jaden. They meet and have a...
94K 1K 15
you have been best friends with Jayla for like 6 years now witch you Javon and Jaden are really close friends now you have been for years now you alw...