Maniac Love X BTS SUGA FANFIC...

By aniasjeon

Miley's fairy tale wedding turns into a nightmare when she is abducted by a mysterious man. Locked in an unfa... More

Trailer
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six

Three

350 98 144
By aniasjeon

I was sitting on the bed....My tears were Running down my face...
I started looking at my dress wondering if all this shit wouldn't have happened I would have been with my husband Yonjun..

But now I dont know what will happen with me...I'm so upset...
I sighed...

My eyes were feeling heavy, I slept as soon as I closed my eyes..

A/n : Next day.....

I slowly opened my eyes, Its morning, I dont know what time is it...I realized that I'm not in my house anymore, it's his house where I've been trapped by him.

I went to the washroom, I saw there was a new tooth brush,
I thought did he brought all these things for me from before only,

Anyways, I brushed my teeth, and then I saw there were alot of face wash, sunscreen, moisturizer as well as shampoos and soaps....

I thought my kidnapper has a good knowledge about girls skincare routine,lol!

I washed my face and went out of the washroom,

I was feeling hungry, As I didn't had anything since yesterday morning.

Suddenly...I heard the sound of latch...the door was opened slightly....I got scared that who's there on the door!

It was a girl holding a tray in her hand, She was wearing a pink and white dress and also an apron,

I asked her, "Who are you? And what's your name?" She didn't replied to my questions.

She kept the tray on the table near my bed, and left the room.

I went to see what's in it, it was French toast and Orange juice, there were some orange slices,
So much vitamin c in one plate I wondered.

I finished my breakfast, I suddenly remembered how my mom used to bring breakfast for me every morning, right after I used to wake up. I got upset with the fact that whether I'm going to see her ever again or not.

I couldn't hold my tears and started crying, I really miss my mom!

I heard the sound of footsteps,
I looked at the door, The latch got opened again but this time,

It was him...my kidnapper..
He saw that I'm crying, He got angry I dont know why... He said, "Stop behaving like a cry baby at my house, I dont like people who cry alot."

I was like, How could he say such things, he's the one who brought me here and now he's being so rude.

Ah! What else I can expect from a kidnapper, if he would have been a nice person he wouldn't have kidnapped me at the first place.

He went near the closet , grabbed some clothes and threw it on the bed and said go and change your clothes.

I dont know why I got angry...
I threw the dress on his face without knowing what it's consequences would be...

He came near me with agression....He grabbed my hands and pushed me towards the wall.

He came closer, I got scared what is he about to do now?
He kept his hand on my neck and
Tried to choke me with his one hand while he was holding both of my hands with his other hand...

I was brutally hurt...I tried to scream but I can't because my throat was being choked by him...My eyes were widened I murmured please leave me...

He dropped me down...I felt a relief from the pain I witnessed some seconds before!

He asked me to apologize, I didn't wanted to but I had no choice....
I'm sorry, I murmured, I cant believe it, I'm really scared of him now!

He came close to me again, I moved back a little bit but I cant move further as there was wall behind me, He ordered me,
"Get ready in ten minutes miley! I dont have whole day for this shit, you got it!"

I asked him to go out so that I can change, He slightly nodded and went out of the room.

I took a deep breath that now he's gone even though I know he has given me just 10 minutes.

I got up quickly, I saw the clothes which he gave, I picked up a purple shirt along with denim jeans and went inside the bathroom really quick,
I quickly changed my dress...

I was too tired to make a hairstyle I decided to tie my hair in a messy bun I kept my bangs on my face, just to make sure I dont look like a potato in a bun!

I saw my self in the mirror, I looked at my neck there were marks of his fingers over my neck, I felt really bad because
I never thought I would have to go through such brutal behavior by someone whom I dont even know!

I quickly went out of my room,
I saw him waiting for me near the stairs, he looked at me upside down he realized that I was barefoot because obviously I didn't had any shoes or slippers to wear.

He asked me to wait for a minute, I wondered why he said so, He came up with a box in his hand,
I thought what's there in that box he gave it to me and asked me to open it, as I opened it I saw variety of shoes, slippers, heels in it!

I arched my eyebrows in confusion, why does he kept these with him,
Anyways! I grabbed a cute pair of white shoes,He asked me to keep the box in my room, I quicky went inside my room and kept them near my door.

He looked at me and smirked,
I wonder what's going on in his mind, I tried not to make eye contact with him!

He grabbed my waist from his left hand and pulled me close to him, my heart started racing again, I didn't said anything because I was really scared of him after all that thing happened with me,

He took me near the elevator, We were waiting for the elevator while his hand was still there on my waist, I looked at him closely he was behaving like it's quite normal to keep his hand on my waist.

The elevator came, we went inside, He pressed the button we were going to second floor,Ah I thought he's taking me somewhere out of this building....
Ah! How stupid of me to think this.

We reached the second floor, We went out of the Lift, There were 4 rooms on that floor, I wonder what's there inside these rooms.

There were two security guards standing outside the rooms, having rifles in there hands,

We went inside a room which was right in front of the elevator,
I asked him to leave my waist but he didn't listen to me, Ah this jerk!

As I entered the room, I saw a huge snooker table and three men sitting on the chairs near the table. They were smoking.

He introduced them, There names were Kim namjoon, Seok Jin and Jung hoseok...

He took me near the snooker table and asked me to sit on the chair next to them, I looked at him with confusion, he said go and sit!

I looked at them, One of them gave a smirk looking at me, He has dimples, he was namjoon.

The other one jin, was looking at me with a creepy smile, I felt really awkward sitting in front of him,

Jung hoseok was better then two of them, he was busy with his phone.

Namjoon got and went near the snooker table, He asked him for a bet,
Namjoon said, "If I'm going to win this game, you're going to give miley to me for a night to me"

My kidnapper looked at me, I was really scared, what a jerk he is, how can he ask him for me??

My kidnapper said, "okay! But you're not going to get miley because I'm the one whose gonna win this game"...with a smirk on his face

I was really angry, my blood started boiling as the game started, I started wondering what the hell they think about me?

Namjoon got 5 points in the initial stage of game, I got really scared what if my kidnapper will lose this game...

I heard jin saying, " Hey yoongi, please get us some drinks"

I shouted, "Hey my name is miley not yoongi."

They started laughing, I wondered did I crack a joke? I dont think so then why are they laughing at me?

Jin said, Miley I'm not talking to you I'm talking with him pointing towards my kidnapper, His name is Min yoongi dont you know??

Then I came to know that the person who kidnapped me his name is Min yoongi!

They continued the game, My eyes were stuck on the snooker table, I was silently praying in my heart that yoongi should win this game!!!!

Yoongi scored a point,
I started cheering for him," Yeah yoongi, you can do it!!"

I realized that they were looking at me with confused looks, I felt embarrassed, like what the hell I just did!!!

__________________________________

To be continued...
Dont forget to read the next chapter to know what next is going to happen in miley's life!

Also if you liked this chapter do vote and comment!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
967K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...