𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

بواسطة __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... المزيد

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

82. A Crashed Birthday

1.9K 72 45
بواسطة __oriana_x

Art by @blackdo70460708 on Twitter

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Hours Before

"You have to get the book" Glatt hisses. "I was a fool to give Dream that powerful book. I want it back. You need to kill him"

"Why do I have to do this for you?" Quackity asks.

"I want to live again, you remember how it was like before? You were my Vice President, we ruled Manburg"

"You were a dictator, you didn't really want me to rule with you"

"If I come back to life, I can make you powerful. You don't need immortality to have power, you need influence. I can help you win over the people and the Smp will be ours"

"What do I get out of this?"

"Tell you what, get that book and revive me, you will get a portion of land when I rule and the Revival Book"

Quackity thinks it over for a bit.

"Alright deal, but you better keep your word"

"I will," Glatt says. "As long as I'm back, your legacy will be unforgettable"

As Quackity leaves, Glatt watches him with an evil smile.

Fool, soon this whole Smp will be mine, and no one will stand in my way again.

Present

"What do you say? Care to join in the birthday fun?" Quackity laughs maniacally. He swings his axe at everyone else. "Who wants to help kill Dream?"

The silence is deafening, no one moves.

"Come on! Don't you all hate Dream? Remember what he did to us!" Quackity yells furiously, his rage taking over. "He manipulated us! He only wants control, he'll threaten and kill us until we listen to him! He's selfish and keeps the Revival Book to himself instead of sharing it with others!"

"Tommy, I don't understand why you think he would change, he and Nightmare probably set up this whole party as trap for all of you" he continues.

"Quackity, you are out of your mind" Tubbo says.

"Shut up Tubbo! No one needs to hear your input, you're just a yes man, that's all you are, you follow your friends around and get into all sorts of trouble because of them! You can't think for yourself or make decisions for yourself! You're worthless!"

"You bitch! Don't talk to Tubbo that way!" Tommy yells.

"You shut your mouth too Tommy! Why did you even let Dream help you! He's always been your enemy, how could you trust him?!"

"Quackity!" Tommy raises his voice. "I'm not going to kill Dream, we've moved on from that. He gave me back the discs, the one thing that he wanted to use to control me. He doesn't want control!"

"You Tommy?! He gave you them to gain his trust, to manipulate you! What did you do?" Quackity turns to Dream, axe pointing at him.

"I just told them the truth, I told them that I only wanted a peaceful Smp and to do that, I had to be the villain so everyone would work together to take me down"

"You all believe him?!" He turns to the crowd, axe swinging. They all nod nervously.

"You're all fools!" Quackity screams. "All of you are going to be manipulated again by this fucker!"

"Quackity stop" Sapnap pushes his way to the front of the crowd. Already wearing his armor and holding his sword, he glares at the mad man. "You were invited to this party but are only making the atmosphere less cheerful. It's your friend's birthday, why don't you let him enjoy it?"

"You sure know a lot about friendship don't you Sap? You and Karl both left me to start a kingdom without me! You never even told me!We were fiancés! Take your stupid ring back!" Quackity slips the ring off his finger and throws it at Sapnap. It bounces off his armor with a dull clink.

"Quackity leave, never threaten this Smp again"

"You don't get it do you? I need that book, and I will get it!" He lunges at Dream who jumps aside from the axe blade.

Y/N pulls out two discs and they slice perfectly across Quackity's shoulder. He grabs it in agony and lifts his bloodstained hands or his lips. He licks the blood off his fingers and cackles.

The crowd watches in horror and fear.

"You're crazy! You're out of your mind!" Karl screams and immediately turns and bolts. Quackity laughs again and lunges for him, smashing through the people. He throws Karl down onto the floor and presses the axe blade to his neck.

"You will pay for this" he smirks and raises the axe.

Sapnap smashes into him and shoves him to the ground. Quackity gets up and swings his axe, Sapnap swings his sword.

After Quackity has receive several gashes on his throat, he knows the fight is lost. But he can still deliver one last blow.

Sapnap corners him and holds his sword under his chin.

"I'll give you one last chance, leave now and never return or I slice your face off"

Quackity smiles.

"If I die, I'm dragging someone else down with me"

With those words, he throws the axe straight at Karl. It smashes into his chest and Karl kneels over, blood pouring onto the bridge. The blood drips down, staining the water below red.

"NO!" Sapnap smashes his sword through Quackity's stomach and rushes towards Karl.

"Karl—" his sobs threatening to tear out of his chest. "Please don't leave me, I need you"

"Sap— I lo—" Karl's breathing stops and his eyes stare blankly at Sapnap.

"No. NO!" Sapnap screams and grabs Karl's hand, squeezing his wrist. No pulse.

"NO!"

His head falls to the ground and he cries out in pain and grief. Punz comes behind him and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry bro" He has tears in his eyes too.

George also sits next to Sapnap and whispers comforting things to him.

"Sap" The crowd parts and Dream steps in front. "I can revive him"

"Dream—" Sapnap sobs and reaches for his friend. Dream reaches down and takes his hand. "Please, —I'll give anything"

"I don't want anything, you're my friend, I'll do it for you. To see you smile again"

Y/N hands Dream a blank book and he writes the incantation down and puts Karl's name.

He flicks the flint and steel and burns the book. The book falls to the ground, the flames curling around it until it crumples into ash.

Karl's body glows, a warm golden glow. Sapnap rushes over.

"Karl?" He whispers.

Karl's eyes open.

"Sap"

Sapnap cries with relief and kisses him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DreamXD stands in his library, reading books on his own accomplishments.

He feels a rush of power.

Someone just died. More than someone.

He checks the crystal ball.

Karl and Quackity? Now Karl is back?
Dream revived him.
Dream is going to ruin everything,if he wants peace, there won't be conflict or chaos, meaning no deaths and no revivals.
I need that Revival Book back, the original. He has it somewhere, it can't be destroyed. It can only be copied and the copies can be burned to revive. I won't kill him. I know someone else who can and will.

DreamXD smiles and with a bolt of lightning, flies down to the Smp.

This world is mine, I need the power. And only one person can give it to me.

———————————————————————————

You know where this is going...

This ending is kinda inspired by Wings of Fire. Thank you to @LavenderTheLime and @Ugbnutf for the inspiration. If you know the story of the dreamvisitors, Darkstalker, Clearsight, and Fathom, you might know how this story will end but I added my own twist.

This book should end is a few chapters and I'm considering ideas for a new book or a sequel (probably not a sequel though).

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53.4K 1.8K 19
❗ Heterochromia soulmates AU❗ Solo. That was the best word to describe Dream. He used to have friends but he cut his ties with them. Used to have all...
33.6K 631 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...
189K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
90.7K 2.3K 21
The cover art is by Dirt (@laikoski) on twitter they're an amazing artist and deserve all the love!! :D This story is fanfiction about Dream and Geor...