Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 24

7.9K 322 61
By Thembekamdluli

Jungkook's POV

It was early in the morning and I had woken up first, Jimin was still asleep on my bed looking all cuddly and cute.

I pecked his lips multiple times and didn't wake up. I just just chuckled and smiled. He shouldn't be this cute, and to be honest he has duality. Everytime when he's at work he looks so handsome and professional, heck I can even let him top me. But when we're also or with our friends he just turns into this human mochi.

" Baby wake up, Baby? Chim? Chim Chim Jimin-ssi?" I said and he smiled while his eyes were still closed.

"Wake up baby, we have work remember?" I asked.

"Please fire me, you can't work with your boyfriend" Jimin said as his eyes were still closed. I just smiled and slightly pecked his small button nose.

" Working with you means I can keep track of how many guys you talk per day. And I can see my competition too." I said and he smiled widely.

"So that's what is about huh?" He said as he opened his eyes while rubbing them.

" Yes Jimin that's what this is about. I need to keep you close to me. Those guys there are vultures" I said earning a cute giggle from him.

" Oh God that's not true. You know what whatever. Go and shower, I'll use the shower in the guest bathroom" he said as he got up from the bed.

"Or we can shower together...Save water and uhm...you can watch me if I slip and fall. I can't hurt my shoulder it's already injured baby" I said giving him puppy eyes.

"Hahaha very funny Kookie, nice try but I'm not taking a shower with you" he said trying his robe. Well it's mine but whatever it's his anyway.

" You're so heartless you baby mochi" I said squeezing his cheeks playfully and he giggled.

"Jungkook stop, just go and shower or we'll be late. I think we still need to pass by my apartment and get me something to wear. I have absolutely nothing here." He said rolling his eyes in frustration.

" You'll wear my clothes then" I said.

"No, they're big on me and I need to look representable at work. In your clothes I'll look like some..."

"Jimin my decision is final, you'll wear my clothes" i said taking my towel and heading to the bathroom. But not before i heard him mumbling...

"God he's so sexy" i smiled to my self.

"I heard that Baby" I said laughing at him.

"Whatever Kookie" he said getting out of my room. I took a shower even though my shoulder was hurting but it was still barrable. After showering I wore my clothes and looked for what Jimin would wear. Hmm not this, not this also. I thought to myself looking at my clothes.

Jimin came in with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. He was topless and some water from his hair was dripping down to his chest and waist. Why does he look so sexy, even his waist has abs. Hmm who would have thought.

" JUNGKOOK STOP STARING AT ME!" He yelled making me snap out of my thoughts. He was looking flustered though.

"Sorry babe you just looked so....sexy" I said smiling. I love how the word baby just slips out of my mouth. I hardly called Hwasa that but with Jimin I just wanna do it all the time.

" Here try this on" i threw some clothes at him

"Kookie the top is a bit big" he said pouting. I smiled and kissed his pouted lips.

" And you're still very handsome and cute. Let's go we'll be late" I said to him taking his smaller hand into mine.

" Don't you want some food first?" He asked me and I shook my head.

" If you're hungry you can eat though. I'll wait for you" I said but he quickly shook his head.

" I'm not hungry, just thought you might wanna take your meds" he said to me taking his phone from the bed and we went out.
We got in my car and I drove to work. It was a quick drive because traffic wasn't that much. Getting into the building Jimin scoffed.

"Great, now I feel like I'm late. Because you're always late" he said to me fixing the top he had on.

" At least you're late with your CEO boyfriend so no one will report you baby" i said then grabbed his ass making him jump and walk faster then me. I just felt like screaming that I love him. Because I do. For real.

He stood in his station and looked professional.

" Mr Jeon Good Morning, there are no messages for you yet" he said and I laughed at him.

" Well Mr Jeon, let me know when I have messages" I said to him and he blushed.

"It's Mr Park, not Jeon." He said to me Shyly.

"Not for long Sir, see ya at lunch" I said leaving him with his mouth wide open. I know he was shocked but I did mean it. I would marry him.

Well not now now but...in the near future when we're both ready. He should definitely be Mr Jeon.

I got to my office and Yoongi was there with Hobi.

" Morning fuckers" I say with a smile on my face.

" Why are you so happy?are you marrying Jimin?" Yoongi asked with his voice booming boredom.

" Nope, but I'm one step closer" I say smiling. They both sat upright on the couch and looked at me confused.

" Jimin is now my boyfriend" I said feeling proud. They smiled and came to give me a brotherly hug.

" Congrats Kooks, I knew I would happen sooner or later" Hobi hyung said with a huge smile on his face.

" Jimin was my crush so I'm not happy for you" Yoongi said rolling his eyes and i just laughed.

"Well you were smiling seconds ago Yoongs." I said and he smiled even wider showing his gummy smile.

" Yeah Congrats Kiddo. Jimin is a really good guy and if you hurt him. You'll have all of us up your throat." He said pointing a finger at me warningly.

" Yes Sir. I understand you loud and clear" I said smiling and plopping down on my chair.

"How's your shoulder?" Hobi asked.

"Jimin kissed it better" I answered with a smile on my face. Yoongi Hyung rolled his eyes.

"They shouldn't have dated. Now we're gonna be eating Jimin, morning, day and Night" Yoongi said.

I was about to say something when the door burst open and Jimin came in running. He came and held on to my arms. He was even sweating a bit and he looked scared, making me panic too.

" Baby what's wrong? Talk to me" I asked him

"Chim talk, what happened? Why are you so scared?" Yoongi asked getting closer to us as well as Hobi hyung.

" It's...he...Jungkook....he came" my baby said stuttering.

" What? Who came? Who are you talking about?" I asked him getting kinda confused.

"He's talking about me" a voice said coming from the door. I looked up and it was non other than Kai. He was wearing all black. I wonder if it's because he's mourning or because he came here to kill.

" Kim Jong-in" I said glaring at his eyes.

"Jeon Jungkook" he said with a sinister smile. I think I could never forget that one. Yes of course I know Kai from back when we were teenagers...but I'll tell you what happened later.

" You'll never change will you? Always after the ones I have" Kai said putting his hands on his pocket.

"Just like you'll never change too. Always after the ones who don't want you. I said calmly. Maybe having Jimin in my arms was calming me down.

" You see that pretty thing you have in your arms right now? He's mine, Legally. A contract already binded us after all. And I'm gonna fight tooth and nail to get him back. Marry him and he'll give me a lot of babies" he said smiling like the devil.

" That's your dream, but It's my reality. Now please get out of here before I call security" I said.

" Jimin? Baby? You're my husband and you don't belong with Jeon. You belong with me. And Imma get you back." Kai said looking at a Jimin who was holding tightly onto my shirt. I felt so angry seeing Kai scare him like that.

" Kai get out of here! NOW!" Yoongi demanded.

" Calm down kitty Kat, I'm out" Kai said raising his hands up in surrender. He looked at Jimin and winked.

" Fuck you" my Jimin muttered with a trembling voice.

"Wait till I get you in my room, I'm so gonna fuck you" he said smiling. I swear he's a lunatic. He's always been.

" Kai get out" I said. He laughed some evil laugh as he went out banging the door after him. I embraced Jimin and kissed the top of his head.

" Shhhh, I'm sorry If he scared you baby. He's never coming back here again okay? Shhh I'm sorry.

" Jungkook I'm not crying" he said in a sassy tone.

" Oh? Well cry then. I want to comfort you" I said making him and the hyungs laugh.

" You really shouldn't be making jokes after what just happened Kooks" Hobi said catching his breath.

" It wasn't a joke" I said rolling my eyes.

" Kookie? Do you think Kai will get to me?" Jimin asked looking at me with doe eyes.

" Not while I'm still alive" I said assuring him.

"So what if you're dead then?" He asked again.

" The rest of the guys will protect you then" I said getting annoyed at his question.

" What if he kills them?" I rolled my eyes at his third question.

" Then he'll get to you Jimin" i said frustrated.

" So what you're saying is...you can't protect me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

" If another question comes out of those plump lips I'm killing you myself" i said trying to warn him but instead he laughed and the hyungs joined him.

" You guys are so cute, I'll call you Kookmin" Hobi hyung said clapping his hands like a little baby.

" No. Jikook Is better than Kookmin" Yoongi hyung said.

" Or we can just be Jimin and Jungkook?" Jimin said in an asking manner.

"Or we could be Minggukie?" I say wiggling my eyebrows at him.

" I can't believe you're supporting their craziness" he said rolling his eyes laughing.

This right here is my love, and I'm gonna protect him from any harm coming our way. He's my sanctuary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
204K 7.1K 44
•Story Plot • CEO Jeon Jungkook a Cold-Hearted and Mysterious Ceo of Jeon Corporation while Park Jimin is a sweethearted person and his personal as...
2.1M 104K 47
STRAIGHT | VKOOK Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe...
123K 8.4K 38
Class president Jeon Jungkook is a pain in the ass for bad boy Park Jimin. Chaos begin when these two get paired for a project. Now Jungkook can be...