Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 17
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

Chapter 18

1.3K 77 90
By Madhavi_sneha

(A/n:- Hi Everyone!! It's your dear author speaking, hehe :)) so I am here to announce that I have taken a month skip again,*sheepishly smiling* actually it was a much needed one though, if not for this then we wouldn't be able to meet Pandavas or Kauravas in the near future *sighs*... So please understand that it was a needed one. And I promise you all a one shots of Adhvika's adventures in Dwaraka,so that's it ,now you all can proceed to read
*author leaves while waving and smiling* )

BALRAM'S POV.

(1 MONTH LATER)

"Don't you dare Kanha, I won't do it." I sternly informed my whining brother.

"Dauuuu, please, please, please." He started pleading while showing me the best puppy eyes he could muster,and for extra effects he pouted his lips.. anyone would melt into puddle if Kanha gives them this look and I would comply to his wishes too,..if it was any other time,but no ,not this time.

So I shook my head in negative at my now sulking Kanha.. I can't believe he is the mighty lord Vishnu.

"Dau, my dear dau.. won't you help your Kanha ,. Come on dau you can't do this to me... You are my dau... I promise,I won't ask you for anything else,just this once please.." Kanha once again started to sulk and plead, no not today my dear Kanha,I won't compile to his wishes today,
I have no intention to face the worst torture of my life.
I shuddered while thinking about the torturer.

"My dear Kanha,you are god so you can face this and by the way it was your fault and your Karma so go face the consequences,it's not like I said you to do it." I crossed my arms and pointed out .
He just dramatically huffed and sat on the swing.

"Dau don't start about me being a God,I am thinking if i could just temporarily resign from being a God and I know Mahadev can surely handle my works for a month or two, I am planning to go on a vacation after all this fiasco, maybe on a trip to Kaliyug or something. They have a lot of different varieties you know regarding tourism,dau I was wondering will you accompany me? " I looked at Kanha as if he just informed me about us shifting from sheer sagar and settling somewhere else.
He was expectantly gazing at me...
Really?
And in reality he was actually talking about going on a ....vacation??
To Kaliyug..
And I have to accompany him.... Like what??
What happened to my Kanha?
Oh shivaji!!
Ah!! I think I know the answer for Kanha's weird behaviour... ... It surely is someone's greatness influencing.

Uhh!!
Sometimes I feel like Kanha totally forgets about him being the Almighty God, especially this whole month he kind of always forgot about being the Almighty himself.
I didn't know if it was extremely amusing or concerning...
I just shook my head at this.

"Kanha ... ,You can't do that, it's impossible,and why are you behaving like this ? You are a God!!! And don't give me that look ,, I am still not going to help you in covering up your deeds,I have absolute no interest in being tortured. " I sternly informed him while crossing my arms.
He stood up abruptly and stomped his leg and started his whining once again.
I looked at him incredibly.
Why is he being so childish?

"Dau.. you are the great warrior Shri Balram, how can you get scared about torture?" He asked me, clearly trying to reason out against my words..
No way Kanha ,not today.

"Kanha I am just a Warrior,you are God! So don't you dare try to use the great warrior card on me, and Kanha we both are well aware about what kind of torture I am referring here,so don't try to outsmart me. I would happily compile to your every wishes, you know I would die for you without really giving a thought or a second,.. but this is a big no. " Kanha's hopeful smile deflated when I said no,.. I wanted to bring that smile back on his mesmerizing face, but no not this time...
I sighed heavily and massaged my temples.

"But dau...-- "

"No but's or if's Kanha.. no,means no. " I cut Kanha off and he started sulking once again, grumbling something under his breath.
Suddenly he brightened,his eyes twinkling with excitement and relief.
I am happy that he is happy,I just hope that I am not going to be his sacrificial lamb that's it.
So I raised a brow at him in question.
He grinned widely at me ..

"Dau,how about we ask Subhadra's help? She can surely come out of it without any actual damage. " He exclaimed happily. Mischievous glint back in his eyes.
I shook my head at his antics.
But he was kind of right,but there was a whole new problem if we ask her.
Only if our dear Subhadra was as naive as she was before.
I sighed and sat next to Kanha.

"I don't think so she will help you Kanha, she will rather create more havoc." I informed him dejectedly.

"I can't believe our little Subhadra changed so much.. that is just so unbelievable." I nodded my head at his statement.
It surely was unbelievable,but not for him though.

Krishna abruptly stood up and dragged me along with him to ... Wait!! Why is he taking me near the bed post?

"Dau, come on hide here.. we have no time at all to waste..Oh Mahadev, dau why are you still standing like a statue come on hide here da--" Krishna was panicking and why is he hissing by the way?
When did he thought to shift into a snake and why was I kept in dark about this important issue?
If he shifts into a Snake,then what am I going to be?

I was broken out of my thoughts by Kanha repeatedly smacking my shoulders.

"Ouch!! Kanha ... You can't just smack me like that,just because I am a warrior ,it doesn't mean that I won't feel any pain and you are more stronger,so do-- " I heard footsteps behind me and glanced at Kanha's horrified expression, then and there I knew who it was.

I turned around hastily and smiled so widely that I was kind of scared that my mouth was going ache very badly after this.

But Alas!! My smile flattered as quickly as it came,as I took in the pair of furious choclate brown eyes glaring daggers at us, lips turned into a snarl, hands placed on the hips,and the constant stomping of the foot. We were in grave danger and not even Narayan could save us as he was also on the receiving end.

I opened my mouth to say something,when a hand raised and gestured me to not utter a word, so I quickly shut my mouth in order to not anger the already fuming volcano, which was ready to erupt any moment now.

This time Kanha tried to explain his misery and compulsion.

"I can explain why that happened, whatever happened ,but please calm down and why don't you have a seat first,it will be better,I don't think so you want to tire your precious self Vika ,so please let's just com--" Kanha was trying to calm the little fuming Volcano.
I can now clearly understood why people say that an ant can easily defeat an elephant.
As Adhvi is a little one in compared to our forms,but here we are the Great Shri Krishna and Balram terrified of the same little thing..

"Don't you dare try to distract me Krishna, and don't even think about teasing me, you are already in enough trouble,so stop talking in circles and also stop buttering me up and just come to the point. " Adhvi sternly stated and Kanha quickly shut his mouth and took a deep breath, probably to calm himself down.

"Vika ,you should first acknowledge that I am extremely sorry for doing that in the first place and It definitely wasn't on purpo- .. Ah!! Ok,ok, stop trying to attack me with your pretty eyes, I may have did it little purposely,but you should also know that I was tied down ,I didn't have any other option,so please forgive your best friend." Kanha reasoned out and apologized to Adhvi,which I don't really think had a single ounce of effect on Adhvi as she still breathed fire.
I can't believe this,how exactly did we land here in this situation again?

"Krishna,I know you enough to know that you don't do anything without a purpose, so first of all your doing's was purely intentional,and secondly how come you were tied down? I don't see your hands bound, and Krishna I didn't ask you for a throne or something,I just wanted you to deliver my letter to my family,but no you couldn't do that can you?" Adhvi inquired sounding agitated by all of this.

Yes,it's true we the mighty warriors and God is scared just because we or more specifically Kanha didn't send the letter written by Adhvi...

"Vika, I did send your letter,ok let's correct it your letters for the first two weeks, but then I couldn't as it was too much,the messenger--"

"What do you mean by its too much? You are God!! Nothing is too much for you,and what is the problem if I weekly write a letter for my family? " Adhvi cut off Kanha in the middle and questioned him while crossing her arms,it seemed like Krishna being a God was backfiring him, Adhvi looked unbelievably cute with her cheeks flushed and puffed out in annoyance,but the main point was that she just looked cute...
Kanha and i gave her a look of are-you-serious- right-now.

"Vika,I don't seriously have any objection with you writing a letter to your family every week, believe me I am quite touched by the love you have for them, but Vika you write 9 letters a week and ask me to send them ,I me-"

"So now you are going to count the number of letters I write Krishna, I didn't expect this from you," Adhvi successfully cut off Kanha and shook her head in disbelief as if Kanha betrayed her.
I seriously wanted to bang my head somewhere,

Kanha is right, Adhvi writes 9 letters every week and we have to send them to different kingdoms too as some of her Brathas are in other kingdoms due to their royal duties and responsibilities.
Our Messengers never traveled so much,.
How will it look,I mean the messengers reach Dwaraka today and tomorrow they have to go back to the same journey.
They never did this,atleast not in two weeks ..
I don't really see the need for her to write so much.
I never saw someone writing as many letters as Adhvi writes. Not that I would ever say it out loud, atleast not infront of her.

"Oh !! No Vika,I wouldn't do that it's just that our Messengers were very tired from travelling back and forth so much, also--"

"You are God Krishna,you could just do some magic here and there,and if not you could just send them through Pigeons or something." Adhvi cut kanha off again and reasoned out as if it was nothing.
Really pigeons??

"Vika they are pigeons not warriors,how can those poor birds carry such a heavy weighing letter. Leave about letters." Kanha exclaimed baffled by the situation, I was shocked to core,and I was stifling my laughter too.
Really pigeons??

Adhvi just huffed and sat down on the swing and shook her head..

"Let's leave about that, wait a minute , don't tell me you burnt my letters or something." Adhvi stood up abruptly and pointed her finger at Kanha.

Kanha quickly shook his head as a no.

"No,no,Vika why would I do that,I have kept it safety so that when you go back, you can take them with you and give it to them personally. " Kanha said this whole smiling widely,my eyes widened immediately,not a great thing to say Kanha.

"Really Krishna,how sweet of you,I mean isn't it just great that when I go back,I am also going to be a messenger as along with me,I am going to take my letters too, Wow!! What a great idea." Adhvi remarked with enough sarcasm to drown Dwaraka.
Kanha's smile flattered and he gave her a sheepish look.

"Vika you are my greatest friend, please forgive your best friend and V--"

"Krishna, didn't you think that my family would find it suspicious that I stopped writing letters abruptly, without informing, that's--" this time Kanha cut off Adhvi,

"Don't worry Vika I will inf--"

"Oh I am never worried Kanha, it's your time to get worried actually,you might have already know about this,but Jesht don't know so,my best friend and Princess of Keralas Dynasty Avantika is here, and she was sent by my Father and Brathas, because my letters went missing,so now you are going to answer her questions. I am going now,and don't even think about doing anything else without me knowing, you know I am very hurt right now,and you won't like that Krishna." Adhvi warned Kanha and stomped out of my room.

Really??
I could only blink and stare at the direction where she was present a second before.
I glanced at Kanha only to come face to face with him.

I was startled at that.

"Kanha why were you staring at me like that? And Kanha what on earth actually made you to decide that it was great to bring Adhvika here in Dwapar era? Didn't you get anyone who is a little less greater than her?" I questioned Kanha curiously.

Kanha dejectedly sat down.

"I don't know dau, I didn't really know in which state of mind did I choose her, She is just too great for some people to handle, " he stated and I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at my dear Kanha.

"Kanha she is so great that even the Almighty Narayan himself is scared of her," I exclaimed and he just started sulking once again.

"Dau she is the best choice,but the problem is that she won't listen to anyone and sometimes I feel like she only considers Mahadev as God, not that I have any issue with that,but you are atleast out of her radar dau,I am always in her radar,she calls me even while I am in Washroom dau.. that unholy day I permitted her to ask as many questions as she wanted, believe me dau I have never regretted my decision so much , now I want nothing more than to reverse time and stop myself from doing that stupidity. Believe me dau, when I say that now I understand what Yamraj actually felt after being tricked by Savitri. Look at me now, I am being tricked on daily basis as if it's the basic thing to do. " Kanha babbled about his miseries, while pouting the whole time. I was in a dilemma,as I didn't know if I should laugh or sulk along with my dear Kanha.

I don't really know what type of secret does Adhvi know about Kanha because she always blackmails him. Kanha also compiles to her all wishes..... Uh!! Ok reasonable wishes...
He can't really fulfill her wishes to meet Lucifer,I don't really know why she wants to meet him of all others, well I think she can easily blend with him, Adhvi is a she-devil disguised as an innocent Angel .
I rolled my eyes at that.

I got a lifetime lesson after trying to teach Adhvi how to hold Gadha. She is an amazing sword fighter, truly she is one among the best. But if you bring her near Gadha,she might just brake your bones. Because I still remember about the sound of my toe bone cracking.
I shuddered at that and clenched my fist.
Ok,I never expected that to happen,then and there I decided that, Adhvi would not touch any other weapon, I seriously didn't wanted to loose any more of my bones or parts,who knows even soldiers.

"Kanha does she know about Mahadev's boon ? " Kanha just shook his head in negative and sighed.

"No dau, and I think it's better to keep it like that." Kanha voiced out and I found myself agreeing with his statement.

Yes,it was better not to inform Adhvi that no one in this world,not even the trinity god's can read her mind . Actually,it was a funny incident,when Mahadev thought to personally have a conversation with the Great Adhvika Mahajan,and let me tell you that,no one and I mean no one would have taken Mahadev's stand infront of Mahadev like Adhvi did,as Mahadev met her while he was disguised as a sage and was bad mouthing about himself,which pissed off Adhvi to no end and she burst out as a volcano on Mahadev,and he was very pleased to say the least, ofcourse why won't he,as he is the only one who is always on the good side of Adhvi's list, So he asked her at last if she would ask something from Mahadev than what would that be.. ...... I thought she may choose to become great in everything,or she might want to go back to Kaliyug, and Krishna thought that she might ask a long life for herself as she thinks that she is too great already, or she might ask Mahadev to change something here, which may help her to go back home.

But we forgot that ,from when did Adhvi started doing things the way we thought,so she just said to him that,if Mahadev would ever ask her what she wanted,then she would say that no one should be able to read her mind, Kanha ,me ,God!! Even Mahadev looked a little astonished by her demand, but then he asked her why? She just shrugged and said that Kanha might just read her mind and would likely destroy her changes, before it could even take place. So the sage/Mahadev just smiled at her and she very reluctantly returned his smile as he was bad mouthing Mahadev according to her. After she exited from his sight, he gave her the boon that no one could never read her mind, without her permission.

So that's why Kanha is more stressed as from that day he is being trapped in her pranks,Adhvi is doing all this without knowing about the boon,I definitely don't want to know, what she might do if she knew about this...
I just shook my head and sat beside Kanha.

"Dau you know,if we leave about Vika's craziness and greatness for a minute,we can clearly see a very smart girl Dau, she knows how to use her brain properly, she can confuse and trick anyone to comply to her wishes. She is carefree and some of the people may think of her weird antics and her as a fool,but they don't even realise how fastly they fall into her traps. She knows how to play with everyone's mind too Dau,and she enjoys herself too, she is not a selfless girl,and that is what makes her special too. What she wants,she gets,and she is that type of person who will make the other person by himself give the thing she wants. But you know what dau, before her mind closed off, I knew that she cried herself to sleep at night in remembrance of her families. I couldn't do anything about that. Vika was the baby of her family dau, She never ever travelled alone Dau, so one can easily imagine how brave and courageous she is to survive here in an unknown place, culture, language everything else. She craves her family dau,you know the one thing which I admire about her is that,she will never ever loose her hope, because she has more faith in herself. She was fully sure about me helping her dau, even though after I informed her that I can't help her,she still believes that she will go home,she is a true fighter dau, this is the main reason why she is here, She is a rare gem dau,but the only problem is that not many can handle her..... Oh !! Who am I kidding only a few countable people's can atleast try to handle her. " Kanha emotionally voiced out his thoughts.

And yes,he was right,she is a great choice,and such a rare personality that even Kanha can't handle her,
No one can handle Adhvi .
I snikerd at Kanha's only countable people's can handle her statement.

"Dau, Mahadev gave the boon only to Vika,I can still clearly hear you ." Kanha exclaimed while narrowing his eyes at me.
I smiled and shook my head at that.

"Let's discuss about that later on,first you have an explanation to do." Kanha sighed helplessly and murmured something along like 'the things I do for you sakhi.'

Kanha moved towards the door,but abruptly stopped when he noticed that I was not following him,he raised a brow at me in question.

I smirked at him and said

"My dear Kanha it's your duty to explain the whole situation to Princess Avantika, not mine,so please ..." I gestured him towards the door and he shot me a look of betrayal and with a big pout ,the almighty God exited my room.
I just hope that Adhvi didn't spread her greatness to her friend too,if so then Good luck Kanha.

ADHVIKA'S POV

I shook my head at the Drama king's duo known as Balram and Krishna.
They both behave as if I am going to torture them the first chance I get.
What do I look like? a hungry tigeress who is ready to pounce on them like they are my prey or something.
I rolled my eyes at the mighty warrior and the God himself.
Why on earth would they think like that?
I just ask questions that's it, I am one curious human,so sue me...... Not.

I was extremely pissed right now...
I can never believe that God could betray us.. I scowled at Krishna's deeds..
How can he not send my letters.
I don't think it was too much,...
Nope not at all,that was so less in compare to what he did to me..
Oh yeah,I got to know about the 'soon' person..
It was none other than the Krishna himself..
Suprise. Suprise..
I was so enraged by the disclosure of that information I received when I was passing by Krishna's room one day.
No,I did not eavesdrop .
But I still didn't confront him about that.
This is going to be one of my trump card, which I will use it wisely.
What??
You can never be less prepared especially when you are dealing with a God,he may be my best friend,but he still is the almighty , so the more you are prepared the better it is for one...
That is something different that you will never be prepared enough to face or free oneself from Krishna's leelas..
But I can atleast feel more greater than ever as I atleast tried my level best to save myself.
God helps them who helps themselves.
Hmm, I can use this on Krishna.

Actually it was quite astonishing for me that he didn't know about all of this already.

Something different is surely happening, which I am unaware of or rather someone is deliberately trying to keep me in dark as much as possible,that someone being a certain divine being who loves Makhan and wears More pankh (peacock feather).

I am suspicious because Krishna is falling for my pranks from two weeks, which he quite gracefully dogged the first two weeks of my arrival here. Now I am confused, is he the real Krishna or an imposter or the cause is something else.
But why would Krishna let himself fall for my trap, that's just doesn't make sense, unless he has some other plans.
Which I don't think so he has, by the looks he gives me after he comes out of the shock...
This is another reason for my suspicion.

Well I am going to find out about the reason one way or the other way.

Oh yeah!! So anyone wants to know about my time here??
Ah!! Who am I kidding, everyone wants to know about the great Adhvika Mahajan's adventures...
Hmm, I can write a book on it.
That will make me more famous and rich.
Oh goodness,
I have so many talents.
Ha!! I knew it,I am just so great.

Ofcourse I have to be....
Wait a minute.
Did I go off topic again?
Hmm, nevermind
No biggie.

So yeah,I checked out Dwaraka in this month and let me tell you the flora and fauna here is just fabulous. I mean I kind of expected that as it's Krishna's land. But still it feels like mother earth graced this place with all the peace and serenity.
And I used my right to speak here so much more than I ever used it in the 21st century.

I voiced out every confusions and questions of mine, which unfortunately didn't get the correct answers, atleast I got some answers.
I asked Jesht if he ever came face to face with Lucifer, Hades or any other underworld god's from different pantheon.
Which he chose to ignore,and when I asked similar questions, some of which were answered while some of them were deliberately ignored, and Jesht tried to teach me Gadha Yudh (Mace fighting) . Which sounded absurd to me,as for one I wouldn't look good while holding it, and two My Karnata family forbided me to use any other weapons for other people's safety as well as for saving me from the aftermath.
But I still let him teach ,as he deserved some type of punishment for not answering me .... And second he was the Sheshnaag,a little bone breaking would do him no harm.
He learnt his lesson more fastly then my family and forbided me to enter the weaponry.
Dhanvik (Bodyguard)for now has become a little familiar with my greatness and also he has become more friendlier than before.
And Subhadra,my dear Subhadra,she is a very fast learner. But she is still so innocent that even after her new sassy personality, she still feels guilty about the fact that she may have broken someone's feelings.
Which I don't think so she did.
And she is my number one follower.
And poor Dhanvik has become her punching bag,.. I meant to say that, whenever Subhadra learns something from me the great Adhvika Mahajan,she practices that on Dhanvik..

And Revati Jiji is just a wonder,I am telling you she is secretly Devi Annapurna herself... Cause the food she makes is like so mouthwatering-ly delicious. I have never ever known anyone else who can cook like this.
No offence to my mumma and Granny, they are phenomenal cooks,but truth is truth and the truth is that no one can beat Revati Jiji in it and surprisingly I got to know about my another talent.
That is power of destruction, .. just like Namjoon has...

As one day Revati Jiji asked me to help her in cooking,.. I gaped at her for a whole a minute as if she was speaking in gibberish,cause I enter kitchen only for one thing and that is to search something to eat that's it...
Leave about Cooking,I never boiled water for godsake.

Still I accompanied her and while I knew about the spices which I guessed by the colours as yellow means turmeric,red means chilli powder, black means black pepper powder, cardamom,cloves etc...
But the problem arises when it came for cereals and pulses.
Revati Jiji asked me to pass her moong dal, while I glared at the pulses and finally came to conclusion that it may be the green one and passed her that, which was wrong... As she informed me that it is Moong dal but she wanted the other moong dal which was yellow in colour, I was baffled by the disclosure...
Like what the hell??
While Jiji just laughed at my gaping like a fish expression and started educating me on the cereals and pulses..
I kinda remembered my junior classes like 1st or 2nd standard, I think I was given a project on cereals and pulses.
Which I forgot now. ..

And after she thoroughly informed me about the pulses which I promptly ignored. She asked me to look at the food and asked me to stir it from time to time,so that it won't get stuck or burnt..
I proudly nodded my head as I can do that.
.
.
.
.
But after ten seconds I got to know that I definitely cannot do that, as the moment I touched the big spoon type of thingy,... I jumped back while clutching my hand as my senses informed my brain and my neurons reacted immediately and informed my senses to withdraw my hand due to extreme hotness...
Yeah.. that's what happened.
My God,how the hell was Jiji stirring that thing. It freaking burnt me when I touched it.
But see I am a very optimistic as well as a determined person,so I tried again,but this time I tried holding with a cloth to save my precious self from burning.

Everything was well and good for another 10 seconds,the destruction began when I started or more like tried to stir,.. except it didn't stir,it flew..
Yeah, imagine how terrified my precious self was...
After I successfully threw all the dal type of curry everywhere in the kitchen, I stopped stirring..
Now I was in a dilemma, I could ask one of the maids to clean the kitchen, ofcourse I would help them, but I can't let Jiji down, she trusted me on stirring,while I did much more than stirring actually.

I don't know why,and don't even ask me why? But I thought to cook the curry myself and started to go through the items which I passed to Jiji..
Hmm, first that yellow moong dal...
My real fight just started actually, as I couldn't make out the difference between the two yellow Dal's. So I used inky pinky ponky.... What ?that works.... Most of the time.
Then I chose the winner and poured it all in the big vessel, ...
After a whole minute I remembered that I had to wash it too.
Uh-huh!!
.
.
.
Idea..
I hurriedly looked for water and poured twice the amount of water in it and somehow stirred it...
This will make the dal clean I think.

Anyways I won't eat this...
So yeah I looked at the spices box and started adding everything,but upon closer inspection i noticed that the Dal's colour was a little different,mine looked brownish yellow,while Jiji's looked reddish yellow. So I started pouring red chilli powder and after a whole plate of chilli powder the Curry now looked like Jiji's.
I sighed in relief and saw that it was forming bubbles,which meant that it was boiling.
So I thought to take a short break as I was tired as hell after all the hard work and when I turned around I slipped and fell down..
That was very bad....
But the more bad thing is that I accidentally kicked the ingredients table and all the ingredients fell down on me as well as on my curry, which I forgot to cover...
Great!!
That was also bad,but seriously not the worst ..
Then with lots and lots of difficulties I got up with the help of the same table,but alas!! It betrayed me and fell down ...
While I tried to save myself from the now falling table, so I rolled over and by another accidental mistake I knocked of the bigger rack filled with all sort of food materials...
That was it , that was the end ...
Both of them crashed and bloody hell,the bigger rack collided with the curry and the vessel fell down, with the half destroyed curry splashed on the floor. And no that was not the worst yet,as my precious self was miraculously safe,I was still stuck between both the table and the rack

I wish I could say it was the worst no, that wasn't,the worst was that the fire which was there to cook food caught the rack and started spreading and I screamed horrifically...
I thought that was the end of the great Adhvika Mahajan.
But Krishna and Jesht entered hastily on time,they were panting heavily, but when they saw me,I thought that they were going to faint first...
Jesht was the one to move first and he helped me to move from my crouched position under those now burning racks and Krishna extinguished the fire .

That was a incident,I would never ever forget in my life and from that day I am prohibited to even look at the direction of kitchen,if I need anything then I can ask anyone,they will bring that to me..
And I personally didn't wanted to enter the kitchen after that traumatic first experience.

So yeah, then Krishna my dear Kanha, he is just so childish,I mean wow!!
And he never answers any of my questions in a simple way,it kind of reminds me of Science...
No offense,but both somewhat confuses us, Krishna in his own way as he don't want to answer that.. and science because they don't know the answer..
Similar yet so different.

My thoughts were cut short by someone calling my name.

"ADHVI!!" I turned around to search for the source and noticed Avani walking or running in my direction?

Why the heck is she running?

"Oh my goodness, Don't tell me you turned deaf or something after staying here." This was her first words to me...

"No,.I didn't,I wa--"

"Yeah,yeah I know.that you zoned out ... Which I still don't get it why would you do that, and by the way what on earth did you do to Dwarkadhish? He looked terrified when he entered my room?" I rolled my eyes at Avani's question.
Ofcourse,this was expected,
Why do everyone think it's me ,who did something? Why can't it be the other way around?
And for god's sake he is God,why would he be terrified of me.. a mere great human.

"Avani it's so great to see you too, I missed you so much." I exclaimed sarcastically to my supposed best friend and she just rolled her eyes with a chuckle and crashed into me for a bone cracking hug...
I don't know if it was to strangle me or it was I missed you hug...

After what seemed like eternity she left me.
And I showed her some of the places and also introduced her to Subhadra,Jiji,Jesht Dhanvik and Krishna.
We spent our time while chatting the whole time.

KRISHNA'S POV. (SUPRISE 😉)

"Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna and Shri Balram, Hastinapur's Maharaj Dhritrashtra cordially invites you and your family for the Royal Prathidwand which is arranged by the Kuru Vansh for the Royal prince's arrival and also for them to showcase their strength and capabilities for being the rightful heir and ascend the mighty throne of the Hastinapur. It will be an honor if you along with your family members graced us with your presence. From Maharaj Dhritrashtra. " I smiled as I listened to the invitation for which I was eagerly waiting for...
Finally, I nodded my head at the messanger and informed him that my sister Subhadra along with Karnata dynasties Princess Adhvika will surely attend the Prathidwand.

"Kanha, I have no absolute doubt in your capabilities,but how are you so sure that you can convince Adhvi into visiting Hastinapur?" Dau questioned in confusion.

I smirked at him.

"Dau, just because I give into her wishes or her tricks,it doesn't mean that I am unable to trick her like others,.. ok maybe I can't trick her, but I surely do know something for which she will definitely agree to visit Hastinapur." I informed Dau smugly.
He just rolled his eyes,and sat down on the edge of my bed.

I sat down beside him.

"But Kanha how will you convince her family, I seriously don't think so they like Hastinapur even a bit... It was a miracle for them to accept our treaty, and I don't think so they would be happy if we sent their one and only daughter to a place which they despise the most." Dau voiced out his concern.

Which was true..
They were extremely possesive of Vika and also they were among the few people's who can handle Vika,which said a lot about them.
My dear sakhi is unique,I love her even if she tries to prank me on every opportunity she gets and also that she loves the Lucifer, BTS, Iron man and the whole Marvel cast and Harry Potter and so much more than me.... I am not jealous...
I shook my head at this and chuckled.
Crazy Vika.

"Dau don't worry If I can convince Vika then I can easily convince her family. " I said cheekily as that's true...
Dau shook his head in disbelief

"Kanha if our Dear Subhadra changed so much under the influence of great Adhvika in just a month,then what on earth do you exactly expect from their family who have stayed with her for two whole years,you are God Kanha so think... And I am going to do some work, unlike someone who skip their work and on behalf of them ,their elder brother has to do all the work." Dau mock glared me...

I smiled widely at him and hugged him.

"Dau, you love me..and I am informing and Convincing Vika,so we are equal. " I cheekily informed him,while he glared at me and finally snikerd and left to do his duties.

While I went to inform my dear Vika.

I entered Vika's room, as I knew that her friend wasn't here at the moment.

And just as I stopped near her.
I smiled widely, while she narrowed her eyes at me in suspicion.

"My priya Sakhi Vika, The great Adhvika Mahajan, the one and only Princess of Karnata dynasty,the grea--" I was cut off by vika.

"My dear Krishna, the almighty God himself. The Maha Vishu. So please do tell me why are you trying to butter me up now." I don't know if she was sarcastically speaking or was she serious.
This no mind reading boon is seriously a indirect curse to me.

"Vika actually I wanted to inform you something."

ADHVIKA'S POV

"Vika actually I wanted to inform you something." Krishna said still smiling ear to ear..
But it was one of his mischievous smile...
Okk!!
Now I am not at all curious about knowing whatever he wants to inform me.

"Hmm, what it is?" I asked Krishna while raising a brow.

He smiled more widely if that was possible,but considering that he is God.. so yeah anything is possible.

"Actually you have to visit Hastinapur."
Krishna dropped the bomb nonchalantly.
.
.
.
.
What the actual heck??

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE!!👋

OK SO LONG CHAPTER ,I MAY HAVE DELIBERATELY WROTE IT AS I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG,

DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER.

AND WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THE BOND BETWEEN

1) SUBHADRA- ADHVIKA.😁
2) KRISHNA- ADHVIKA.😂
3) BALRAM- ADHVIKA. 😏
4) REVATI- ADHVIKA.🙂

AND FINALLY HASTINAPUR...
WOW!! 😅

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW AND BYE GUYS, HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD.
YEAH DOUBLE UPDATE ✅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.6K 48
Meet Amrit, a 19 year old Indian girl who went to the age of Mahabharata. But what will happen if the way she knew the Mahabharata is not exactly how...
1.8K 90 10
Time traveling has always been a fascination for everyone. Although scientists are trying to figure out if time traveling is possible or not, yet not...
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

21.2K 929 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
270K 12.8K 83
**COMPLETED** This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life and loves her ga...