POSSESSIVENESS OBSESSION 💗[K...

By KimJeonJoy

Taehyung need money Jungkook need a stress reliever . The sudden feelings definitely wasn't part of the deal ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
Eight .
Nine
Ten
Eleven
twelve
Thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-Eight
seventy-nine
Epilogue
announcement

seventy-four.

9.9K 596 186
By KimJeonJoy

Welcome 💜 ( Mr Jeon is now a graduate 🥳🥳🥳🥳✨)

Brothers making up : driver Jeon

"Do I really have to go now ?" Taehyung bash his lashes which is falling on his chubby cheeks , Jungkook want to cry from amount of cuteness attack he got everyday because of his pregnant partner , it's obvious Taehyung wants him dead because why so fucking cute and adorable?.

The older male step forward cupping the cheeks and softly rubbing his palm against it , father lord knows how much he wants bite on those puffy skin so much but the last time he tried eating Taehyung's cheeks , he was so close to having a black eye if he really didn't have dodging reflex .so he definitely won't try that again .

"My cute doll , why are you so adorable? Isn't this unfair ?" The pretty male press his lips into thin line and the look he was giving Jungkook obviously stated , he'd be regretting his life choices if he doesn't get his hand away from his cheeks in thr next moment.

Taehyung has had enough , Jungkook just won't stop talking about his cheeks all day and night. This boy seem to have got some obsession with his chubby figure now and Taehyung really can't wait to get his usual figure back , he can't wait to see Jungkook's reaction to that .

"Can't help but kissing those cheeks , I want to nom nom on them .but anyways , you've to come with me , today's is Laura off and she's the only one I can trust to go against you incase you want to have of one of those your risk adventure, so yeah. You're coming with me" Jungkook calmly stated and Chuckled when the younger slightly starts stomping his foot against the floor , Jungkook wants to keep the latter in his pocket forever .

"But it's a dinner with your branches staffs , how can I go with such heavy stomach? And I don't want to wear any tight outfit out" Taehyung frown up at Jungkook who just shrugged , there's no way he's going to change his comfortable sweatshirt he was currently wearing .

He spent one hour walking through the mall shelves to get them and get enough for the remaining one month of his pregnancy ,if he exclude his floated stomach , the shirt will get to his thighs but due to his belly it wasn't able to do that .

"You're my baby , big belly or not ! You can fucking wear anything you wish but I just can't leave you at home , no one will dare to disrespect the CEO of DOLL cosmetics .so come on let go" Taehyung can't help but bite his lips before looking at his feet, Jungkook have his way with words Everytime and Taehyung knows the man was right .

But the point is , there's just this dance steps he had been watching online and think Jungkook going away is finally a chance for him to try it out , and Laura that's actually bold enough among the maids to stop him is also out .perfect opportunity for him , well that's until Jungkook decided to the villians.

"W-whatever" the younger roll his eyes and padded towards the entrance doll with his still heavy stomach , he's eight months gone and probably a month or less to get the awaits arrival of their little doll . Taehyung doesn't want to think about the loads of baby things currently pile up inside their big room .

The big room suddenly seem smaller as the CEO won't stop coming back home everyday with different things for his so called princess , and Taehyung can't help but evilly wishing somewhere at the back of his mind maybe the baby will be a boy .

He knows Jungkook will still show the same happy reaction but he really can't help but wish , Jungkook been so fucking sure their baby is girl and if the baby end up as a girl that'll be please the older . Taehyung wants to be a villain .

"Wait for me babydoll" he can hear Jungkook's voice probably going to get his phone upstairs but the younger only roll his eyes and step down the small stairs infront of the entrance but what he really didn't expect is , slipping and he almost scream when someone arms are wrap softly around his waist stopping him from falling ahead .

"Are you okay tiger ?" Taehyung doesn't have any place in his heart at the very moment to push namjoon away , he doesn't want to imagine what'd have happen if he fall down with such big stomach .he doesn't want to think much about it , it terrifies him .

He should've really listen to Jungkook when the man says he should wait for him, was he been too reckless with their princess safety ? .

"You're okay tiger " namjoon softly murmured rubbing the younger's arms softly and that's when Taehyung come back to present and notice he was already crying , gosh Jungkook will scold him so much and that thought alone bring another tears to his face .

"T-thank you" he mumbled after namjoon had help him to get into the car backseat , the said man smile softly .he knows it was the heat of the moment but seeing Taehyung not snarling at him for the first time in the past months really did bring joy to him but he can't also help but sighs in relief that he was going to inside the mansion at that moment.

If not. What'd have happened?.he shakes his head and just mentally thank God the boy was safe , he lean forward using his thumb to wipe the boy's tears before kissing his forehead .

He smiles through his teary eyes when he look down and sees Taehyung staring at him sadly for the first time , he want to take all his sadness away .

"I love you tiger , I know I had committed an unforgivable sin but I can't help but be selfish and hope you'll find a place in your heart to forgive me , I love you tiger and I promise to stick around forever this time"namjoon was bending on his knees now as he leave the car door open.

Taehyung stare at his blood brother for some moments before sighing out loudly .

"H-hyung " namjoon head snap up hearing Taehyung address him like for the first time after their depart the past years.

"Yes tiger ?"

"I forgive you , you're probably not yourself to think about me but I was also hurting you know ? , Imagine if Jungkook didn't come along all the way ? You won't probably meet me and I'd still be living the life with no hope- till my last breath .but I forgive you hyung , let's make some new happy memories together? And this time please stay , I have Jungkook but having someone to call older brother is such a blessing I have never known I'll have" namjoon rapidly nods his head as he doesn't trust himself not to cry loudly if he dare to open his mouth.

He stand straight hugging the younger's shoulder and smile through his tears when he felt Taehyung wrapping his arms around his neck , he want to scream on top of the world out of happiness that was currently flowing through his body and soul .

"What's happening?" They pull away at Jungkook's voice and namjoon smile at the man before also hugging him , even Jungkook eyes change into frown when he met with a crying Taehyung inside the car .but he guess it must have to do with namjoon .

"My tiger forgives me Jungkook" and Jungkook really doesn't see that coming , but nevertheless he as happy so he patted his step-brother back and the older finally pull away.

"That's good to know hyung , I guess no more salty doll anytime you passes then" Jungkook Chuckle and lean forward to kiss his doll nose , then forehead and lips .

"Are you okay love?" Taehyung smiles nodding softly at Jungkook's question, he love this man too much that it's amazing .

"Let's start going then , hyung you're coming with us right ?" Jungkook asked looking at namjoon who was all dressed up and the said male nod.

"Yes , I was going to ask for location before but since my tiger won't mind me inside the same car then I'm coming with you guys" namjoon replied already find a seat besides Taehyung in the backseat and Jungkook as the driver.

He look back at the two brothers as he fasten his seatbelt .

"So you two made up today and already turn me to your driver? That's not nice of you , especially you doll" the Kim's brother snort at the young CEO dramatic voice but nevertheless they all Burst into loud laughs .

They're happy and content with their life .

A/n

This is part where their car will crash and Jungkook will lost his memory and then agnst because he'll get a new girlfriend and Taehyung will starts planning to get him back ( don't come for me I read one story that just include the agnst unnecessary and that shit be paining me till now ).

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment

( Someone gave a full story idea and I really want to work on it , it's amazing and I don't think you guys are ready for that 😏 even I can't wait to read the story too . Of course a spoiler: a whipped kook on 100000000000000 level ).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.1K 68
"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20
217K 9.7K 32
▹ in which Namjoon has a condition where he is unable to lie. ◃ ft. Yoonmin, Vhopekook Started: 06.10.20 Ended: 09.27.20 37.6K words* ★ #1- bottomjoo...
189K 7.6K 28
*We plan something for us but Destiny plans are different* . . i didn't own any pictures in this story so credit goes to rightfull owner The charact...
111K 6.9K 41
When Seokjin, the most popular and rich student, decided to ask the school's freak to act like his boyfriend, what could possibly go wrong? #1 botto...