Beating the Buzzer | Book 1 i...

By dontworryboutit123

Book One : USC series 18+ Ayanna Heart Reeling from betrayal of her ex, Captain of the basketball team for UC... More

Aesthetics
Face Claims
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
epilogue
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter 2+

forty-six

26.4K 578 213
By dontworryboutit123

" We're in Jamaica!" Xander yells as we walk off of the plane.

The difference in weather climate hit me immediately as the heat and sun beat down on my skin. Luckily for me, my girlfriend was a sunscreen enthusiast and lathered me in it before we got off of the plane.

The past few weeks since winning the championships had been hectic.

The parties celebrating our win were off of the charts. Almost every other day there was a party being thrown in our honor by the houses on campus.

We made sure to attend a few, especially the ones thrown by our friends over at the Baseball house.

We didn't attend all of them due to classes still going on. The guys and I were graduating soon and we still had our education to think about as well. The majority of us majored in business, preparing to take over our families companies if things with basketball went left in the future.

Now it was spring break and it would be a endless week of fun, sun, drinking, fucking, and spending some much needed downtime with my girlfriend.

I wasn't even off of the last step before Ayanna jumped on my back, wrapping her sexy legs that were drenched in oil giving them a nice subtle glow around my waist and her arms around my neck. The smell of shea butter and vanilla wafts up my nose as I press my lips against her soft skin.

" Giddy up horsey." She slaps my ass as I throw her a glare.

" Ayanna... remember that we only do that in private. I have a rep to maintain." I jokingly whine as she rolls her eyes.

" Kinky asses." Elizabeth mumbles under her breath as she passes us by. Abel followed closely behind, struggling as he carried both his and her bags to the car.

" Why won't you let me help you?" Elizabeth stopped, turning around to try and grab a bag.

" Because I got it, woman. Just get your pretty ass in the damn car please, Elizabeth." Abel sighed as she stood there, pouting with her arms crossed.

" Just let me help." She tried again, reaching for the bag only for him to pull away again.

Abel was stubborn as fuck. Elizabeth might as well just get in the car.

" Get in the damn car, Elizabeth." Abel grits out in frustration." Please." He adds softly.

Yet and still, Elizabeth made no motions to move.

With another sigh, he leaned over and placed a kiss to her lips, earning a smile from her in return. " I guess I'll just get into the car then." She agrees, spinning on the heels of her sandals and pranced towards the open vehicle door.

They were both stubborn and Elizabeth knew how to hold a grudge for days. It only made me wonder what their arguments looked like— if they even had any.

Abel folded so fast when it came down to Elizabeth that I assumed they were quickly over with.

I adjusted Ayanna on my back as I walked towards the vehicle. " Your ride M'lady."

Ayanna unwraps her legs around my back and hoos off with a snort. " Don't ever say that shit again, Wonderbread." She whispered, patting my cheek before she entered the vehicle.

I scoffed, turning around to retrieve our luggage and place them into the trunk.

" Why do girls need so many fucking clothes?" Marcus grunted as he pushed two of Skylar's trunks.

Trunks... not suitcases.

" We're only here for one week. Why does she need not one..." He pauses, wagging his pointer finger into the air."But two fucking trunks!" His middle finger joins the pointer finger.

" Because they are indecisive as fuck." This comes from Dominic, who has a lot of experience with an indecisive woman.

" Speaking from experience?" I tease, earning a middle finger in the air from him.

" Not everyone can have it easy like you do in the relationship department, Carson." He retorts even though he loves all of Rhegan and her indecisiveness.

Sure my connection and communication with her was strong but we've had a lot of shit with her ex thrown our way and peoples unnecessary comments and hatred on our relationship. In the end we prospered and came out stronger than how we started.

" Not everyone is me." I arrogantly replied as he pushes me, causing the luggage to wobble.

" How rude." I gawked in outrage at the abuse." That is best friend abuse, sir. I expect a well written apology, preferably handwritten by the end of the day."

" What else your highness?" Dominic grins.

It was my turn to shove him as we approached girls' vehicle and loaded up their luggage. Closing the trunk, I pay it twice letting the driver know that he could go ahead.

The guys and I load up our luggage in our vehicle before following behind them towards the Villa.

During the drive, we looked out the window and took in the scenery surrounding us.

Jamaica was a beautiful place. I couldn't wait to explore it with Ayanna.

" I'm so glad that the season is over." Dominic grinned, pushing his shades up the ridge of his nose as pulled away from the window.

Kyler huffed in amusement. " Smoke a little ganja."He mimicked a Jamaican accent that was pretty spot on in my opinion.

Of course.

Dominic was such a pothead during the off season. What better way to spend his spring break than getting high and relaxing with the girl of his dreams.

This vacation was practically his dream.

And of course he looked up laws on smoking in Jamaica and ran straight to a medical marijuana clinic and complained about having horrible migraines and needed something to soothe them.

Anything to get out of paying J$500 fine if he was caught.

We drove through town before taking a drive through the hills of Montego Bay to reach the private hilltop villa that Elizabeth booked. Pulling up to the destination, the girls were already out of their vehicle and sipping on complimentary cocktails from the staff.

Getting out of the car, I pulled my Tom Ford aviators over my eyes to block out the sun beating down on my face as we approached them.

'' Welcome to Silent Waters Villa!'' The women in charge greeted us as we took the last few complimentary drinks off of the tray. '' I'm Harley, your head of staff here at Silent Waters Villa.''

'' Hey Harley.'' We greeted, some of us waving in unison and some of us giving out warm smiles.

'' Why don't you guys follow me inside for the tour.'' She turns on her heels, waving us to follow behind her and leaving the staff to get our luggage out of the vehicles. I fall into step beside Ayanna, snaking my arm around her waist as she happily sips on her fruity cocktail.

'' Here at Silent Waters Villa there are fourteen members on staff that will accommodate your every need. The villa does give you quite a breathtaking view of Montego Bay and the Caribbean Sea as it does sit on the highest hilltop.''

We follow behind Harley as she opens the Villa doors, immediately getting blasted by cool air as we walk into the open floor plan layout. Upon entering the front door you could see the pool and bar area through the open glass patio doors.

'' This is nice.'' Skylar complimented, looking up at the high ceilings where the fans were rotating, circulating the cool air throughout the room.

'' Really nice.'' Ayanna piggybacked off of Skylar's comment.

'' This is a five suite villa which has nine bedrooms, air conditioning included in all of the rooms. Each suite comes with its own patio and chaise for some private sunbathing and relaxation away from the group if needed. Again the rooms come equipped with air conditions and high speed wireless internet service along with all the work. Everything from beaches to shopping is about a fifteen minute ride from the villa.'' She informs us as we walk throughout the villa.

'' There is also the owner's villa which is the ninth suite just out back.'' She points to a side door just down the hall that gives a view of a separate villa. '' Four rooms include a King bed and two of those also come with a pull out. The rest of the rooms include a queen bed, some of them including two if anyone decides on double bunking and two of those rooms also includes a pull out as well.''

''There are six bathrooms in total, the owner's bathroom is not included in this villa. Two of them include a toilet, tub, shower, and outdoor shower.'' She goes on to explain.'' The rest of them only include a toilet and shower. Bathroom's four and five are shared bathrooms between suites on and two and suites four and five.''

An outdoor shower sounded like a lot of fun just waiting to happen.

Harley also notified us of the amenities and services that came with the villa, along with some activities that we could do on our trip.

'' I hope you guys enjoy your stay at Silent Waters and if you need anything just contact me or ask one of the staff.'' She smiles as we greet her goodbye and walks away, leaving us to decide the rooming situations.

'' I think that the loudest couple should get the Owner's villa.'' Skylar suggested.

Immediately heads turned towards Elizabeth and Abel.

It was quite fitting as well considering that she did book the villa so they should get the room.

'' I- I,'' Elizabeth stammered, turning into Abel's chest.'' We are not that loud.''

Xander chuckled in amusement at Elizabeth's rosy cheeks.'' Tell that to the next door neighbors, Lizzie with the glizzy. You got some pipes girl.''

Elizabeth let out a groan as Abel stroked her now frizzy hair, a fake pout formed on his lips buyt amusement swimming in his eyes at the expense of his girlfriend. '' It's okay, baby. At least we get our own private suit.''

'' I guess.'' She responds, pulling away from his chest with a small smile.

'' So the couples should pick out their rooms. Haze and Xander can share a room. Leaving Jora, Audrey, and Kyler with their own rooms.'' Skylar announced, clearly doing the make in her head while Harley was speaking.

'' I call the room with an outdoor shower.'' I blurted, Ayanna eyeing me suspiciously as I simply smiled in response.

'' Okay then.'' Skylar moves on. '' Do the room arrangements sound good to everyone then.''

'' Great.''

'' Sounds perfect to me.''

'' I'm fine with whatever.''

Skylar nodded her head as the responses came at her all at once.'' Well then let's go pick out our rooms. Don't forget to leave the room with an outdoor shower available for Carson and Ayanna's kinky all hours of the day activities.''

'' Skylar!'' Ayanna yelled, striking her best friend on the arm.

'' I only speak the truth, Yaya.'' Skylar responds, waltzing down the hall with Marcus following suit.

We separate from each other to go on the hunt for our rooms. Entering the third room at the end of the hall, I found the room with an outside shower. Yanking Ayanna inside, I set her tote on the bed as our claim over it.

'' Did you have to manhandle me?'' She laughed softly, bringing her hands up to my face and removing my sunglasses, placing them on the crown of my head.

''You call that manhandling?'' I grinned, staring down at her as she clamps her lips and looks away quickly.

She knows manhandling very well and that was not even a fraction of it.

'' Ahh!'' She squeals as I throw her over my shoulder, smacking her ass that looked extra delicious in the daisy dunks she'd changed into before getting off of the plane. '' Carson put me down right now.'' She said, attempting a stern tone with me but a few giggles slipped through.

'' Okay.'' I say, throwing her body on top of the mattress before climbing on top of her.

Ayanna laughs as I pepper sweet, short kisses all over her face and every visible inch of skin that was on display for my lips to attack. '' That tickles.'' She would say every now and then when I got to a certain part of her body.

'' I know.'' I responded, placing extra kisses in those particular spots just to her sweet giggles.

'' You are so evil.'' She squirms, rolling over to get away from me but only giving me more access to her ass.

'' You call it evil, I call it love language.'' I say, grabbing a nice chunk of her ass in my hand, earning a sharp inhale of breath.

'' Hey neighbors!'' Jora enters the room as I roll off of the bed, allowing her to take my unoccupied spot.

'' I have one request and one request only.'' She says, intertwining her limbs with Ayanna. '' If you're going to fuck let me know so that I can wear my earmuffs to bed.'' She shifted her gaze between me and Ayanna.

I chuckled lowly in amusement as I headed out of the room.

Those better be some noise cancellation ear muffs if she wanted to block out our noises.

'' I'm serious you guys.'' Jora whines over Ayanna's hyena cackle as I walk into the hallway to see Kyler coming out of the last room.

''What's going on?'' He questioned with dipped brows.

'' Jora just made a silly little joke.'' I informed as we walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

'' May I ask what that silly little joke was?'' He side-eyed me, intrigued.

'' She wants us to inform her when we fuck so that she can wear earmuffs to sleep.'' We chuckled as we passed by the other rooms, seeing everyone get settled in.

'' Shit, does she have an extra pair?'' He joked, pushing me slightly to the side as I shook my head at his foolishness.

'' I'll be sure to ask.'' I responded as our laughter died down.

Walking into the kitchen, we introduced ourselves to the chef before indulging in the food that he had laid out and prepared for us before our arrival.

'' There's a gym here right? If I'm going to be pigging out on jerk chicken, patties, and red stripe all week, I'm going to need a gym.'' Kyler expresses as we take a seat at the long table a few feet away from the island.

'' I'm pretty sure that we might have to head into town for that.'' I say, digging into the mango that was placed into my fruit bowl.

'' What are we talking about?'' Marcus comes in, grabbing a plate of food before joining us.

'' The gym.'' We reply as everyone else starts to enter the kitchen.

'' Is that all you guys talk about? The gym.'' Jora scoffs, as she piles food onto her plate.

'' Gotta maintain this million dollar physique that you love so much.'' Kyler winked.

Jora simply raised her middle finger towards her lip gloss covered lips and flicked him off nicely while sending an air kiss this way.

Good to know that these two were off of their semi-awkwardness around each other now.

'' You didn't deny it.'' Kyler taunts, smiling triumphantly as she takes a seat, pulling her now frizzy and wavy hair up into a messy bun.

The majority of the girls might as well forget about taking the time to use straightening and curling irons with this weather. Ayanna and Skylar on the other hand came prepared with Ayanna having butterfly locs and Skylar having cornrows going straight back.

For the trip Ayanna accessorized her hair with little shells and gold clips.

'' And I'm not going to admit to it either. It'll only inflate that massive ego of yours.'' She smiled, biting into what the chef said was hot pepper shrimp.

Kyler ran his tongue along his teeth, staring at Jora with an arched brow as he held back his tongue.

I knew exactly what he wanted to say but refrained himself from speaking.

'' And if you even open your mouth to say what you're about to say,'' Jora stabs a piece of shrimp.

If it wasn't already dead now it would've been dead with the amount of force Jora put behind that stab.

'' I'll have no problem comparing it to this piece of shrimp to take that ego down a notch or two.'' She smiled, biting off of the shrimps head as Kyler, yet again, stared at her amusement.

'' Whatever you say, Catalina.''

At the use of her nickname, Jora goes into a coughing fit as she reaches for her water. Sade pats her back, rubbing it in soothing motions as Jora chugs down the water as if she had been parched for days.

Ayanna came over, taking her spot on my lap and watching what was now the whole group's entertainment.

Once Jora was down with her water, she sat the glass down with a sigh and threw daggers towards a smiling Kyler. '' Keep it up, McKay.'' She warns, going back to her eating.

'' You started it.'' He shrugged.

But did he finish it though is the question?

'' I think that we should take tonight off and relax.'' Lizzie steers the conversation elsewhere.

"Even though we got plenty of sleep on the flight I think that we should take today to decompress before hitting the town.''

Looking around the table, a few of us nodded our heads in agreement with the idea.

I didn't think that any of us were prepared to go out tonight after the seven hour flight to get here. Relaxing and cuddling with Ayanna was right up my alley for the night

And it seemed that she had the same idea in mind as she leaned into me, resting her head on my shoulder as she ate.

I sighed, turning my head as I allowed my lips to brush against the temple of her forehead.

'' I need a nap.'' Dominic announced after he was done eating.

'' But you literally slept the whole flight.'' Rhegan pointed out as he approached her seat, pulled her out of it and threw her over his shoulder.

'' Maybe that was just a code word for another three letter word.'' He grinned mischievously as she pounded on his back, threatening to barf all over his white shirt if he didn't put her down.

I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did it.

She did just eat and he was carrying her with half her body being faced down. Her food wasn't anywhere near digested so if she did blow chunks it would be all his fault.

Looking out the window, it was nearing sunset as the sky started to slowly transform into a colorful ombre. I squeezed Ayanna's inner thigh twice, alerting her to get up so that I could take our plates and clear them off.

The house came with staff but I'd rather do something as simple as throwing a few dishes into the dishwasher myself.

Ayanna followed closely behind me as we headed down the hallway towards our room.

'' Stop it.'' Rhegan giggled softly from behind their room door as we passed by it.

'' Give me another one.'' Came Dominic's response.

I didn't even want to know what he could've possibly been talking about.

Ayanna laughed, causing me to crane my neck and question as to what she found funny.

'' What's funny?''

She shook her head. '' Nothing. It's just that one day we're all going to be family and we know entirely too much about each other's sex lives.''

I never thought about it that way.

'' Just a weird thought that popped into mind.'' She chuckled, opening the door to our room and entering first.

I closed the door behind me as she walked over to her suitcase and grabbed a change in clothes. I didn;t even bother with closing the door that blew in fresh air on the sea breeze before pulling off my hoodie and sweats and getting into the bed.

Ayanna followed suit, snuggling up to me as I found the remote and scrolled through the t.v guide before finding a movie that we would both fall asleep too.

Turning my body. I laid my head in the middle of Ayanna's chest, hearing the soothing beat of her heart as she ran her hands through my scalp. A tingling sensation ran throughout my spine at the feeling of her nails softly running over my scalp.

'' Make no mistake,'' I mumble as I start to drift off to sleep.'' Tomorrow we will be putting that outdoor shower into good use.''

Ayanna's chest rumbles with soft laughter as she continues her actions of soothing me into a peaceful sleep. '' Can't wait, wonderbread. I'm sure you'll find any reason in the world to try out what you have in mind.''

I definitely did.

It included waist beads, anklets, and her screaming my name as I pummel into her sweet pussy hard and fast.

With that, I fall asleep with a smile on my face and a dream that would soon turn into a reality.

Touch me, tease me, feel me and caress me. There's your hint for next chapter.

And yes those are song lyrics.

Four more chapters to go!!!

Xoxo, alexis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.3K 73
"You're mine you hear me! No one else's but mine. So whoever you're thinking about dating, get that shit out your damn head or suffer the fucking con...
553K 23.6K 106
We're not in love. Our past is a dumpster fire. The best we are is friends with benefits... without the friends' part. Jake Harrison, USC's star quar...
132K 10.4K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
4.5M 95.3K 77
COMPLETED Penn State University. Home to the craziest sorority girls, most obnoxious football players, and a possible Vice President's son. Sloane Be...