๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ

1.7K 70 38
By -SIMPLYACACIA

A pale man was walking through the cabin's entrance as he had slumped shoulders, his angle of view was on his shoes as he muttered. "May I... see your.. tickets, please?" he muttered silently. "What's he doing?" Tanjiro asked Y/n. "The conductor's going to check your ticket and punch a hole in it," Y/n explained. Y/n gave the conductor her ticket as he punched a hole in it before giving it back to Y/n. 

"See? Just like that!" Y/n exclaimed brightly as Kyojuro gave his ticket to the conductor, the conductor punched a hole on his ticket before giving it back to Kyojuro. "Oh, so like this?" Tanjiro asked as he handed the conductor his ticket as it was punched before the conductor gave it back to Tanjiro. "Yep!" Y/n said brightly as Tanjiro beamed in amusement as he stared at Y/n with sparkles around him. "Look Y/n, I did it!" Tanjiro said as he softly shove the ticket to her view as Y/n just smiled in content, he looks like a small child having a cheerful day. 

Zenitsu was on the ground, sobbing as he trembled on all fours, when the conductor was finished punching Inosuke's ticket, he turned to Zenitsu who just sobbed and gave him the ticket. "Here," he said. The lights suddenly broke into a flicker, it soon dimmed. Tanjiro looked around in surprise. 'What's that smell?' he thought in surprise. Kyojuro's expression broke into a serious one as Y/n kept a graceful smile on her face. "Thank you..." the conductor said with a hint of agony. 

Y/n looked at the conductor in amusement. Y/n stood up suddenly as her white haori flew behind her, she stood in front of the conductor and the others. Tanjiro tilted his head at her as Kyojuro broke into a smile. He was excited to see what Y/n could do. "Mr. Conductor! You may get hurt, so I suggest you step back," Kyojuro exclaimed brightly. 

"As this is an emergency, please overlook the fact that she have a sword," Kyojuro said brightly as always. The lights flickered before it dimmed. The passengers looked confused before it turned back on, a horrendous looking demon appeared. The passengers near the demon gasped in shock as Zenitsu trembled on his seat. He squeaked. The demon stood up as Tanjiro did too and he reached into his haori for his sword. 

"Was it your Blood Demon Art that hid your massive body?" Y/n asked curiously at the demon. "I had a hard time detecting you," she muttered as she unsheathed her pink blade, her hair was floating in the air as a pink flower attack was seen. "Remember this, if you kill anyone in this train, I will personally send you to hell," Y/n said as Kyojuro had sparkles around him. 'What an admirable statement!' he thought with a smile. 

The demon shrieked at Y/n. She rushed to the front with a small smile as always. "Flower Breathing, Fourth Form, Crimson Hanarogomo," Y/n said in a small voice as she jumped before chopping off the demon's neck, her attack flowed smoothly as she landed on the ground with her sword above her head. The demon shortly exploded as Kyojuro smiled happily before standing up. Another demon, similar like to which Y/n killed appeared. The demon jumped towards Kyojuro. 

"Flame Breathing, First form, Unknowing fire!" Kyojuro exclaimed before he dashed towards the demon, cutting its head before he smashed into another cabin, kicking open the door and landing on the ground cooly, the demon exploded in the air as Tanjiro stood there in amazement. "Amazing," Tanjiro muttered. "They sliced their heads off with a single blow," he mumbled. 

The passengers looked at the elegant Y/n as they gasped in amusement, some was even blushing. "There's more... Follow me!" Kyojuro exclaimed as he ran further in the train as Y/n quickly followed  the golden haired man, Inosuke ran after Y/n as Tanjiro followed her. Zenitsu was on the ground, grimacing at them in shock. "D-Don't leave me behind!" he exclaimed before he got up and ran towards the four of them. 

The Hashiras faced a disgusting looking demon who was absolutely distorted. Its long arms and legs stood and grabbed on to the edges of the seats as a passenger was seen trembling, the demon aimed at the passenger as the passenger dodged it and fall on to the floor. "You will not lay a finger on that man!" Kyojuro exclaimed. The demon raised his head and stared at him. 

Tanjiro and Inosuke moved in front of Y/n and Kyojuro protectively with their swords drawn out. Tanjiro was in front of Y/n as he held a hand out protectively in front of her. "Didn't you hear?" Kyojuro asked. "Your opponents stands right in front before you."

"What the hell is that?" Zenitsu screamed. "It's arms are so friggin' long!" he yelled as he trembled. "All right! First come, first served!" Inosuke yelled as he steadied himself. "Inosuke--" Y/n warned but Inosuke ran towards the demon "Hold up!" Tanjiro exclaimed after him. "We have to save the passengers first!" he yelled. 

"Won't matter once I obliterate this thing!" Inosuke yelled he jumped in the air as he raised both of his swords, two arms grew from the demon's stomach and aimed at Inosuke. His swords clashed against the demon's arms as he turned in the air. Y/n leaped forward quickly as she wrapped her arms around him before her feet touch against the chairs, she dropped Inosuke quickly on the chairs before she pushed herself off the chair as Kyojuro leaped forward to carry the passenger to safety. 'They're so fast!' Tanjiro said with amazement. 

Y/n unsheathed her blade as she steadied herself in a more better angle, a smile graced her features, she managed to flip in the air as she cut the lower body of the demon, it fell on to the ground as she flipped before landing swiftly in front of the entrance of the cabin. "Leave this to me, Y/n-san!" Kyojuro exclaimed as he leaped forward to the bleeding demon. "Flame Breathing, Second form, Rising Scorching Sun!" he exclaimed before he raised his blade and cut the demon's head with a swing of fire. 

The demon's upper body fell on to the ground as it clashed with some of the wood in the train. Y/n gasped in amusement. Such a beautiful breathing! "T--That--- That..." Tanjiro trailed off. "That was awesome!" he exclaimed with tears escaped his eyes and he smiled brightly at them both. 

"Talk about brilliant sword skills, man!" he yelled loudly. Tanjiro then cheered as he raised both of his arms in the air. "Please make me your apprentice!" he cheered brightly to Kyojuro. Y/n beamed up at Kyojuro. "Your breathing styles are so cool!" she cheered. Kyojuro smiled brightly. "Sure, I'll make a fine swordsman out of you, and thank you, Y/n-san, yours are amazing as well!" Kyojuro exclaimed with a bright cheerful face. 

"Me too, please!" Zenitsu said happily with bunny teeth. "Me too, please!" Inosuke screamed. "I'll train all of you!" Kyojuro smiled happily. Suddenly, Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu were floating in the air. Y/n stood there with dotted eyes and a sweatdrop. "Big Bro Rengoku!" they chanted as they floated in the air and spun around Kyojuro. 

"Bro!" Tanjiro exclaimed with tears as he raised both of his hands. 

"Bro!" Zenitsu yelled with a blush on his face as he hugged himself. 

"Bro!" Inosuke yelled with his boar mask shoving into view. 

The both of them jumped in the air happily as Y/n blinked. Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "Big Bro Rengoku!" the three of them cheered, and they started jumping around in the air. 'What the--' Y/n grimaced at the sight before she jolted, noticing something. She squinted her eyes at the wooden floorboards and focused through the small cracks to see a pulsing meat. Y/n felt shivers running down her spine as she steadied herself, feeling rather uneasy. 

Y/n sighed silently before looking at the cheering trio. The three of them had smiles gracing their features as Y/n just smiled warmly at them. "You seem to grasp their attention, Kyojuro-sama," Y/n smiled softly at the golden haired man. Kyojuro smiled brightly at her. "It seems so!" he exclaimed. The light flickered noticeably before it dimmed. 

The sun shone high above the ground as the clouds were hazy as always. Y/n was in her demon slayer uniform as she stood steady on the ground, her face contorted to confusion. 'What happened?' she thought to herself as she looked around, she then turned around to see a girl with pink hair in braids and her purple eyes shone under the sun. Beside her stood a tall man with his hair in his ponytail. 

Y/n stared at them both, her breaths turned out to be pants as she ran towards them. "Y/n-chan!" the maid exclaimed before she let out an 'oof.' "Woah woah, calm down, what's wrong here little one?" the man asked as tears started spilling out uncontrollably. She gritted her teeth as she shut her eyes, her grip tightened. "Asasahi-sama! Aimi-chan!" Y/n cried out as she held them tightly. 

Asasahi blinked at her. Aimi hugged the girl back, confused at her actions. "Y/n, are you alright?" Aimi asked as Asasahi patted Y/n's head. "Don't cry now," Asasahi said softly as Y/n just tightened the grip on her. "I-I'm so sorry..." Y/n said as she sobbed. "For what?" Aimi and Asasahi asked in sync. "For leaving you two behind," she sobbed. "I'm sorry," she begged. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," Y/n continued as Aimi blinked. "It's alright, don't worry about it Y/n! You didn't do anything wrong!" Aimi exclaimed brightly as she grabbed Y/n by her shoulders and pulled her away from the two. 

"You never left us, and we never left you," Asasahi grinned. Y/n smiled brightly at the both of them. "Now, let's play some kites, yeah?" Asasahi raised a brow as he gave Y/n a flower kite. Y/n beamed and took it in her hands before she steadied herself. "Let's have a race!" Aimi beamed. Y/n look down to see that she was wearing her sandals and her blue haori with flower patterns, her kimono was dark blue as she had her hair in a tight bun as always. 

"Yeah!" Asasahi said before he steadied himself. "3," Aimi counted with a smirk. "2," Asasahi counted with a winning smirk. "1, GO!" Aimi yelled before she ran with the kite on her hands. She giggled brightly as her braids followed her. Y/n stood still, still shock that the both of them are here. 'Was being a Demon Slayer a dream after all?' Y/n thought silently. 'I guess.. It is..' she thought before she heard melodic giggles and shrieks. "I'LL BEAT YOU AIMI-- MUAHAHAHAH," Asasahi cackled as he ran fast and Y/n broke into a smile before she started running as fast as she could. 

Her kite soared into the sky as she ran with the wind. "OH NO-- Y/N'S CATCHING UP!" Asasahi screamed like a toddler as he ran even faster. "Y/N-CHAN IS SO FAST!" Aimi exclaimed. "LET'S TEAM UP ASASAHI! MUTINY!" she exclaimed with a cackle as the both of them started running together, gathering their strength before bursting through very fast. Y/n laughed happily as the both of them passed Y/n. "HOW COULD YOU TWO?" she exclaimed with a sarcastic fake voice. 

The three of them laughed happily as the competition ended with a tie. "That was so fun!" Aimi exclaimed as she panted happily. "Y/n-chan!" a voice called from the distance. Y/n turned to see Tanjiro running towards her. He reached her as he embraced her with a hug and Y/n hugged him back tightly. "Tanjiro-san!" Aimi exclaimed brightly. "aH iTs ThE lAd wHo wONT maRRy My Y/n," Asasahi hissed at Aimi who just gigled. 

Y/n blushed bright red and hugged Tanjiro back. The both of them pulled away as he held her hand. "Let's go get some apples from the apple orchard!" he exclaimed as Y/n beamed. "Yeah!" she exclaimed before Tanjiro dragged her towards the orchard. 

The both of them entered a bright orchard where the apples glistened with water drops as it was bright red. The both of them made their way through the orchard as Tanjiro held a basket tightly. They started picking up apples as Y/n climbed the tree as she reached for a particularly high one. "Be careful Y/n-chan!" Tanjiro called as Y/n looked down at him with a smile before she grabbed the ripe apple but she slipped and she was sent falling down. She shrieked in shock as Tanjiro swiftly carried her in his arms with a smile. "Are you alright?" Tanjiro asked as Y/n blushed bright red. 

"Y-Yes! I-I'm okay," she smiled before Tanjiro then placed her down and then he turned to his back and pointed at it. "Come, I'll give you a piggyback," he said as Y/n blushed bright red, she slowly climbed on his back as his arms wrapped securely under her legs. Tanjiro then grabbed the basket and gave it to Y/n for her to hold. Y/n held on to the basket as she buried her head on his shoulders. Tanjiro then started running around the apple orchard happily, chuckling brightly. Y/n securely held Tanjiro as she laughed happily with a bright blush. 

"I love you so much, Y/n-chan!" Tanjiro exclaimed making Y/n warmly smile at him. "I love you more," she kissed his cheeks that burned bright red. "Wait here, alright? I'll go put these apples in the kitchen!" he exclaimed brightly. Y/n nodded as she smiled at him. Tanjiro walked away with the baskets of apples. Y/n stared down at the lake in front of her. She hummed happily as she stared at her reflection. 

"WAKE UP."

Y/n's eyes widened at the sight of her reflection screaming at her with a desperate voice. She noticed that the girl in the reflection was wearing a uniform. "

A sharp object teared down the invisible walls of Y/n's spiritual core. She panted as tears fell from her eyes in fear and regret. "Damn this! I should've never accepted that demon's offer," she cursed at herself. It tear wide open as it revealed a calm and serene garden. Butterflies flew as the girl was seen to calm down at the sight. 'Such a warm and serene heart... It's not a surprise..' she thought as she hesitated. 

She trembled. She was scared. She was guilty, but she just wanted to see her family once again. Just once, just a smile. Just something about her family, she couldn't bear the agony no longer. She ran towards the spiritual core, tears spilled out of her eyes as she aimed the tool at the core. She screamed before she felt it clashed something else. 

"My, my," a sweet voice greeted. "gAsP-- An IntruDer?" a man gasped from the corner, but his eyes widened at the girl. 

The girl's eyes snapped open to see a girl with a white sword protecting Y/n's core from the girl. "Asasahi-san, you know this girl?" the girl with the sword ask with a raise of her brow. Asasahi's expression fell to a serious one, he stared at the figure in disbelief before his eyes twitched angrily, his eyes were wide. "How could you?" he asked. 

"What are you doing here, cousin?" was all he could ask next with disbelief. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.1K 54
(ON HOLD) ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ wicked thoughts of Kyลjurล Rengoku - one hundred fifty-nine pounds of folded steel and sex appeal - a second y...
732K 17.9K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
3.3M 128K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
40.1K 2.1K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...