A Letter To Myself

By amorelovers

With everything going on in Sarameas life, she struggles to keep going. But what happens after she forced to... More

00 • Hello/Characters
01 • Senior Year
02 • Numb
03 • Bad luck
04 • Blackmail
05 • Class
06 • Football
07 • Ice Cream
09 • Books
10 • Lucky charm
11 • Ring
12 • Costume
13 • Halloween
14 • Sick
15 • Rumor

08 • Break up

342 11 4
By amorelovers

Sunday, September 6th

It's Sunday night. No sugar daddy, yet.

Jason was my first follower. Weird, but I won't question it. Maybe my account just was in the recommendation. Yeah.

My search history consists of "how to get a sugar daddy." "Ways to get a sugar daddy." "How to scam old men."

I thought google was the solver to all my problems. Clearly not. I got told I had cancer from just searching up why my head hurts.

Google doctors need to go.

I sigh and fall back on my bed.

If I don't get this sugar daddy I owe Aiden whatever he tells me.

It's fine I got it.

Not.

It's Monday morning. Nothing.

I'm a professional liar. So I just lie and tell him I have one.

I'm a genius.

I grab my white beat up converse. Converse have my whole heart.

Todays outfit is a little out of what I usually wear, but I like it. Luna told me to take advantage of the warm weather, so I'm doing just that. Wearing shorts with a black tank top and flannel.

I model walk my way down stairs. I should really become a model. I feel it calling my name.

I grab a muffin and my reusable water bottle and I walk out of the house.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

I spot Aiden just standing there. How sweet is he waiting for me?

"Hi bug what are you doing here?"

He didn't answer me and just continued to walks

Ok rude.

"I should become a model."

"No."

"Just because you told me no.  I will become one." I catch up to him and we start walking side by side.

I should trip him. Pay back.

"Stop." He stops and looks at me confused.

I look at him and I so secretly put my foot in front of him.

"You have something on your face and it's bothering me." I flick his forehead.

"Fuck off." He begins walking and completely dodges my foot.

I'm not going to let this one slide.

As we continue walking to school I noticed he's not in his usual mood. He usually more mean and cheerful.

"Did you stub your toe in the morning?"

"Did I what?"

"Stub your toe." I sigh. "That always ruins my mood you know." I shrug.

"I didn't." Hm. Ok.

"Well whatever it is really got you down." I would say he could talk to me, but we aren't that close.

"I guess."

I kick his ass.

"What the fuck." He stops and turns around.

I'm trying so hard to hide my smile.

"What?"

"What was that for?"

"Hmm what are you talking about?" I look around.

I gasp.

"Oh my gosh it was that." I point at a random direction and start walking ahead of him.

"A tree?" If I wasn't mistaken I heard a tiny laugh.

"Yeah those branches are something el-."

My ass just got kicked.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"It was just revenge Tulip." He leans back on his seat.

"If I were you I'd watch my ass." I continue writing down the answers on the worksheet.

"I should buy a helmet for it." He grabs his phone.

"You should."

"When did you get social media?" He turns his phone to me showing me my account.

"Just the other day" I stop and look up.

He was about to go to another page but I stopped him.

"At least follow me." I need followers. My only supporters are Luna and Jason.

"No."

"I think yes."

He rolls his eyes and clicks follow.

I smile. I'm glad he forgot about sugar daddy.

"I haven't forgot about that sugar daddy."

What the heck.

"I don't know what your talking about." I look at my nails.

"Look I painted them." I showed him my light pink gel nails.

He rolls his eyes. His current obsession Is rolling his eyes.

I'm doing such a great job keeping his grades up. Only As and Bs baby.

Call me a professional tutor.

Once again I caught Jason staring at me.

What is his god dam problem.

"Hey what's up with Jason always staring at me." I whisper to Aiden.

"Maybe he likes you."

"Hahah, there's no way. I mean I get I'm amazing but like am I that amazing?"

"I have football practice today. Are you and luna coming?"

"Hmm maybe Luna, but I have to go." My eyes widen.

He raised his eyebrow.

"I forgot my camera." I bite the inside of my cheek.

I'm fine. Dad won't be home so that's a plus.

"Then you get it after school?"

"I'm lazy. Also Bug don't you have a car why don't you drive it to school?"

"I like walking I guess."

"You guess? Man if I had a car I would drive everywhere."

"Oh yeah, where."

"Im not sure... just everywhere." That's not home.

He hums and looks away.

"I'm going force Luna to come walking with me. She needs to know pain."

"Bully."

"I'm the bully?" I laugh.

"Mrs Saramea have you forgotten your in class?"

"Sorry sir." And a little mini smile appears on his face.

𓂃 ֢

"Is that Olivia?" I point to the car.

"Omg that totally is." Luna then pulls out her phone.

She's in a car with a boy that doesn't look like Aiden at all. And did I mention they're eating each others faces- and oh my god are they naked?

Me and luna look at each other without saying anything because every thing has been said.

"Did you take the picture?" I turn back to look at the foggy windows in the car.

"Yeah but I swear I snapped the picture before I noticed they were literally fucking"

"Keep it, we need to show Aiden" and she hummed in responses.

"Speaking of that should I text Aiden what I just saw?"  Part of me feel bad for him.

"I think you should wait." I nodded to Lunas response.

We continued walking when a buried memory of Aiden and kissing resurfaced my brain.

"Want to know something embarrassing." I need to come clean to at least someone.

She nodded.

"My first kiss was Aiden."

"WHAT?! TELL ME."

"It was a dare. Spin the bottle, we were 12."

"Omg were you his?"

"I'm not sure. He was a player and still is. In middle school I always got girls asking me if he was single." She lets out a laugh.

"Not surprised"

Once we made it to my house I open it with my key and we both walk in and make our way up stairs to my room.

"Oh my gosh your room is so pretty." She looks around and notices my book shelf. "I always knew you were a book reader, you gave off that vibe." She smiles.

"Thank you." I smile back as I try to look for my camera.

After some moments of searching and luna looking around my room I found my camera.

"TADA I FOUND IT." I hold up my camera like a trophy.

𓂃 ֢

"Do you really want pictures of you shirtless on the school yearbook Aiden?" I look up from my camera.

"Of course I do." And he flex's his muscles.

I hate that there's nothing ugly about him.

I roll my eyes continue taking pictures of the guys during practice. I take a mini break and notice Luna is hard core staring at Miles.

"Looks like someone has a crush." She jumps up and looks over at me.

"What no I mean maybe." She leans back on the bleacher.

"If he doesn't already make him fall for you. I mean who wouldn't like you your amazing, smart, beautiful, talented-"

"HEY TULIP TAKE A PICTURE OF THIS." Aiden and Miles were both posing flexing their muscles.

I roll my eyes and pick up my camera.

"I'm definitely putting that one in the yearbook." I laugh looking at the pictures.

"Miles is so likable." Luna says, as she's looking over the pictures with me.

Love blinds.

After 2 hours of practices and taking a bunch of pictures everyone was hungry especially me I could devour 839392029283 hamburgers.

When I looked at Aiden I remember the whole situation with Olivia.

What's with me and finding cheaters. I should have my own reality tv show called Catching cheaters with Saramea.

I look at Luna.

"We should tell him tonight at a restaurant about the you know situation and we can invite his friends." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"But this is for Aiden not me."

"I won't ruin that quality time and tell him during the dinner, I'll tell him after." I smile. I don't want to make it awkward for everyone eating.

She nods.

"Fine."

"HEY AIDEN, MILES, WESTON, JASON LETS GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT." I shout from the bleachers and they turn around and look at us.

"Only if your paying." Miles smirks.

I look at Luna and we nod.

"Deal."

After we waited for the guys to pack up everything we left walking to the place we chose. Jason said he needed to be somewhere so he didn't come.

We make it to the new pizza restaurant they just opened up.

"We should come here after every practice and football game I deserve it." We all walk in.

"Me, Miles and Weston deserve it, not you." We sit down at a booth and i am placed in the middle of Aiden and Luna.

"Excuse me? My camera skills bring a lot out of me." He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

I should start a count on how many times he's rolled his eyes at me.

"So Weston how are you. I feel like we haven't had a proper conversation." It's true the only times me and him talk are in some classes but that's just me asking what time we get out.

"I'm doing alright and you?" His voice is deep and quiet but loud.

"Hm I could be doing better." And I nudge at Aidens stomach with my elbow. I don't know why I did that but the urge took over me.

"What the fuck." Aiden grabs the side of his stomach.

He nods.

He's so quiet and reserved I wonder who will be the one to open him up.

Just then a waiters come by with the menus.

"Thank you." We said as she placed them in front of us.

"Everything looks so good. I should just order everything." I smile. Maybe I should.

"Your the one paying remember." Miles says with a laugh.

"I could just phone up my sugar daddy no worries." Aiden turns at me and smirks.

"Sugar daddy my ass." Aiden scoffs.

"Flat ass." I say.

"Bony ass"

"Take that back."

"No."

"I hate you."  I go back to reading the menu.

"I hate you too."

"Woah woah calm down married old couple." Miles says.

"Shut up." We both say it at the same time.

"Fuck off." Aiden hits my head with the menu.

"You first." And I fix my hair he so rudely messed up.

Before Aiden can say something else the waitress comes to our table asking us if we are ready to order.

After she takes our order I just knew I had to call out Mile's and Luna.

"Who the hell likes pineapple pizza that's disgusting." And Aiden nods at my comment.

"Psychos do." Wow me and Aiden agreeing at the same thing. Never thought I would see the day.

I turn around and look at Weston.

"Do you like pineapple pizza?" He thinks for a bit and nods.

"Wow the whole world is against me and Aiden I can't believe this. Pineapple on pizza?"

"Disgusting." Aiden nods again.

"Right like I could write a 100 page essay explaining how those two things do not go well together." I fall back on my seat.

"And I could write another 100 page essay why pineapple pizza does belong on pizza." Luna crosses her arms.

We went on about pineapple and pizza until our pizza was brought to us.

"How many seconds can you think I can devour this whole thing."

"1 second." Luna is of course my number one supporter.

"8 seconds." Miles has a little hatred for me I see.

"4 seconds." Weston is just on point.

"20 minutes." Of course Aiden is my number one hater.

"Shut up." And I grab my first slice of pizza.

The pizzas are small enough so everyone can have their own Im definitely coming here more often.

I gobble down my first slice then the next, and next and so forth until we all finished.

"10/10 meal." I pat my belly.

"I could go for a nap right now." Luna says along with a long sigh.

I take one final slip of my orange soda and we all stand up to throw away our trash.

Before I could pull out my wallet to pay Aiden sets down a fat bill on the table.

Sugar daddy?

We walk out and say our goodbyes. Luna, miles, and Weston all head back to the school. They left their cars there so it's only reasonable. Duh.

They offered us a ride but I said no and so did Aiden. Good. I need to tell him.

We begin walking. Come on Saramea you got this. If you can't tell your mom at least tell Aiden.

"So Aiden."

"What."

"You know Olivia right?" Stupid, but I'll roll with it.

"No."

"Well I found her doing something you might not be happy with."

"She's cheating."

"What? So you've been knowing?"

"It was obvious, I was just trying to figure something out"

"For how long have you've known Aiden?" We stop and we stare at each other.

"About 6 months"

I can't help it I feel horrible for him.

"Stop that" I look up at him and he's studying my face.

"Stop what?" He looks away and starts walking.

"That face" and I follow right behind him.

"Do it now."

"Do what?"

"Break up, you can't keep suffering it isn't fair while she's out there getting all the dick in the world" I grab his arm making him stop.

He turns around and looks at me.

"It's not that easy Mae"

"Of course it is you just call her and say." I make my voice deep. "I'm breaking up with you." I clear my throat. "And bam you're a single man."

"Ok then we'll call her now." He goes to the nearest bench and sits down and I follow behind him.

"Wait really?" I sit next to him.

He pulls out his phone and searches for Olivia's contact.

Her contact name is so blah. Just "Olivia."

He clicks on the call button. We wait there in silence waiting for her to pick up. And after the 3rd call she finally picks up... out of breath.

"Hello?"

"Sounds like she hasn't given it a break today." I whisper to Aiden.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"Wait what? No your not-" And Aiden hangs up.

Aiden is officially going to go through his Emo phase... again.

"Aiden it's ok you can cry." I pat my shoulder. I guess he could lay on it.

He doesn't respond but I could hear a faint "fuck" being whispered.

"You should take the offer my shoulder is one of the best shoulders out there."

Again he doesn't respond so I just grab his head and force it on my shoulder.

"I didn't like her."

"Mm sure you did."

"It was for reputation Saramea." First time he's said my name in a while. Maybe he is being serious.

But still they've been together a while I'm sure its bound to hurt.

I stare at the sunset. It's so pretty.

I hum. I shouldn't ask him anymore questions.

"Tomorrow is sure going to be awkward with you and Olivia."

"Yeah..." He sounded unsure when he said that.

"What?"

"Nothing." He gets comfortable on my shoulder.

"I lied I don't have sugar daddy."  I have came clean of my sins.

He laughs.

We stay there talking for about 15 minutes. I'm trying so hard to stay strong, but my shoulder is just in pain.

He stands up and starts walking away.

Thank the lord.

"You're weak."

"You are. I could've lasted 10 hours."

We continue walking and we finally made it to my house. Dads car is there.

Fuck.

"Ok then bye now." And I run to my front door as Aiden stays on the sidewalk watching me.

And I'm searching for my keys I turn around and shout something at Aiden before he walks farther away.

"By the way Aiden even if you didn't like her you didn't deserve that." He doesn't spare me a glance and continues walking.

Rude bitch.

"Bye." Is all he says before he disappears in the shadows.

I walk in and my mood is immediately ruined knowing I'm about to get a new set of bruises.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Pineapple on pizza, respectfully no

I have a countdown app and I officially have 82 days of school left.

But I have 69 reads on this book. So thank you to whoever was kind enough to give this book a try. Ily 😘

This chapters aesthetic-

Ok bye ily 😇

Unedited

3/6/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 7 18
After the death of her mother, Roses life goes down hill. Her dad becomes abuse towards her and her brother Jackson. Jackson is never sober. Rose los...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
260K 4.9K 14
Ella James has a hard time at school. Sure, she has good grades, but her biggest problem is one person. Austin. Austin Turner has bullied Ella since...
253K 6.1K 39
Summer and Bryce used to hate each other, until they found out they shared the same passion. Soccer. They fell in love with each other. But now as th...