The daily life of a full-leve...

De Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 161

138 4 0
De Darkknight123457

Chapter 161

    Heart-wrenching roars from the room penetrated everyone's eardrums through the thick door.

    Xiyu's illness was even more serious than the discussion on the road when he came here, especially Feng Hongchang, who almost watched his child grow up, was particularly uncomfortable.

    He and his daughter also paid attention to some entertainment gossip occasionally, and scoffed at the absurd things that happened in Xiyu.

    At this moment, I still feel guilty in my heart.

    If he could have called Cickey earlier...

    "Ah... yah..." There was another high-pitched roar from the room, and this time even Cickey trembled and grabbed the doorknob. The hand stopped and did not move.

    Qu Zhong suddenly had an extra hand on his arm, turned his head to look, and found that it was Lu Jun nervously shrinking behind him.

    The roar was not just shouting at the throat, it seemed to have a tone, and the occasional sudden low-pitched long tone mixed with theatrical tone made it horrifying to hear.

    This door is a specially customized soundproof door by Xiqi. Xiyu's voice came out through such a thick door. It is conceivable how penetrating power is.

    "Yah...he...feng..."

    "..."

    The sound inside the door contrasted sharply with the silence outside. Qu Zhong looked around at the expressions on the faces of the crowd, and stepped forward and spread his hand towards Xickey. : "Give me the key, I'll come."

    "Okay..."

    Xickey spit out a syllable from his dry throat, and handed the key to Qu Zhong with the key still in his right hand.

    The two exchanged positions with each other, Qu Zhong stood in front of the door, and Xi Qi stood behind him.

    Click ---

    the key that was twisted twice finally made a crisp spring sound, Qu Zhong just pushed the door open a small crack, and the harsh tune immediately made everyone cover their ears subconsciously.

    Qu Zhong, who was standing at the front, just frowned, raised his drooping left hand slightly, pinched the soul-fixing art, and threw it in first.

    There were several soul auras in the aura that rushed towards the face. They were tearing at each other, trying to destroy each other so that they could occupy this body.

    So the breath in the room was full of the bloody smell left after the fight.

    Qu Zhong was afraid that these souls with evil spirits would escape, so he simply put them all in Xiki's body and waited for him to deal with them.

    The door was pushed open, and the situation in the room was revealed to everyone.

    "Why is it so dark?" Xia Zhou walked over to Qu Zhong's back, and was taken aback by the pitch-dark room in front of him.

    In the room with the curtains drawn, one could barely see a bed in the middle, a figure wriggling on the bed, and the sound came from that mouth.

    Ordinary people only think that the light in the room is a bit strange in the daytime, but Qu Zhong sees the red mist that permeates the whole room.

    Those are the remains of the soul left after being torn apart, filling the entire room, of course, blocking the light outside the window.

    "Why is this room so cold?" Feng Yi, who stepped in late, swayed in the cold, and the goose skin on his hand rose up, but seeing that Xia Zhou had walked in, she still dared to follow up.

    Xiqi touched the switch position and pressed it according to his memory. As soon as the light came on, the person on the bed immediately burst into a scream: "Turn off the light, turn off the light... It hurts and hurts."

    The walls of the whole house were covered with white Soft bag, the floor is also covered with a thick layer of carpet.

    The person on the bed covered his head with a quilt, and it seemed that his movements were not restricted. There were two or three pillows scattered around the bed. This was all the things in the room.

    "I'm going to die... I'm going to live..." A dull voice came from under the quilt, Qu Zhong walked in, only to see his body shaking violently under the quilt.

    "Yu Xi!" Qu Zhong called out, but the name he called was Xi Yu's debut stage name, "I'm Qu Zhong!"

    "Is he Yu Xi?" Xia Zhou couldn't manage his expression at all, his mouth wide open and only suddenly inhaled With a breath of cold air, he coughed violently on the spot.

    Feng Yi patted him on the back and glanced at the "silkworm chrysalis" on the bed and asked, "Do you know?"

    Xia Zhou nodded a few times as a response.

    The shaking of the quilt only paused, and then it seemed to be wrapped tighter: "Go away, go away, you are a bad person, go away..."

    Qipo has been occupied by other lonely souls, and Xiyu has long since taken over. It was another person, and Qu Zhong didn't know whether the remaining souls were scattered or in Quan Anlan's place.

    If it is the former, he can reshape it with immortal grass. As for the latter, he has to regain his soul and return to his place.

    "Elder Xi!"

    Qu Zhong looked at Xi Qi, but his right hand stretched out to Xia Zhou, "You go to dinner first, and come back when I call you!"

    Xia Zhou twisted his body to the side, unwilling to give his backpack to Qu Zhong. He just preemptively put the bag behind him, just made up his mind not to leave.

    "Can't we just watch here?" Sic obviously didn't want to leave either.     "I think..." Qu Zhong turned to look at Xi

    Jingming and his wife, who were already sweating coldly, and smiled softly: "You guys should rest first."

He had to fall down first, and Qu Zhong let him leave to avoid trouble.

    And to strip off the few souls that have been fused with the three souls, it will inevitably produce some magical sights that ordinary people cannot accept

    .

    Now he can still use feng shui and folk magic to cover up. Once he gets rid of these two, even he doesn't have to explain it clearly.

    "Let's all go out!" Xi Qi made a final decision, without even looking at Xi Qi, who was still wriggling on the bed, and took the lead to walk out.

    The Xi family left one after another, leaving only Xia Zhou and Feng Hongchang who were unwilling to leave.

    "I can spit out the suffocation. I won't be afraid of other things. I can help you by staying here." Zhong Shuyi insisted.

    In order to express his determination, he also took out a dagger made of peach wood from the plastic bag he had just been carrying.

    Qu Zhong: "..."

    "I brought it too!" Feng Hongchang also took out a plastic bag from his coat pocket, which contained a handful of fried rice.

    The two of them didn't know if it was the plot they saw on TV, and they took out the cinnabar pen, the compass, and the drawn talisman paper one after another.

    "Look, we're all ready." Feng Hongchang is still very confident, these things he specially went to the Fengshui Street to find someone to buy a magic weapon that has been opened.

    They seem to have regarded Qu Zhong as a celestial master who can catch ghosts and see Feng Shui.

    "Let's all go out..."

    Qu Zhongchang sighed, seeing how many people had to say more, he turned around and shook his hand: "The secret method of the family is not rumored!"

    Since they all said it was a secret method, of course they couldn't continue to be cheeky. He stayed where he was, put the things he brought on the floor, and walked out one after another.

    "Qu Zhong, I..."

    Bang -

    Xia Zhou's voice was isolated from the door, Qu Zhong raised his right hand slightly and pressed the light switch, the motto in his mouth overflowed, and a dense light was quickly woven into the room. network.

    A slight electrical noise disappeared in an instant, and the four monitors placed in the room all failed.

    Qu Zhong pointed his index finger, and the whole room completely turned into a situation where he couldn't see his fingers.

    At this time...

    the person on the bed also stopped squirming. Qu Zhong stood at the end of the bed and saw the person lift the quilt and jump off the bed.

    He knew that Qu Zhong was in this room, and after getting out of bed, he walked barefoot to the end of the bed.

    "How long have you been in Xiyu's body?"

    Qu Zhong waved his right hand, the room instantly lit up, and a silver light shot down from the roof, forming a light curtain between Xiyu and him.

    In front of him, Xiyu still had that handsome face, with chestnut-colored hair draped in a mess behind his head, and his pale cheeks deeply sunken.

    He ignored Qu Zhong's question and just took another step forward.

    Zila -

    Xiyu just touched the light curtain, and immediately heard the sound of hot oil pouring on it. He took two steps back, and a deep red mark appeared on the instep of his right foot.

    "What is this?"

    "Xiyu" said blankly as if he was unaware of the wound.

    The voice was that of a woman, and the tone was somewhat similar to the opera he had just heard outside the door.

    "It's for lighting!" Qu Zhong grinned, his right hand popped out gently.

    In the blink of an eye, a mass of golden rope wrapped around "Xiyu"'s body, and the rope glowed brilliantly, and he reacted and began to struggle.

    "Grandpa, help, help!"

    This time it was a male voice, which sounded somewhat similar to Xiyu, but if you listened carefully, you could tell that it was not the same person.

    "It seems that the two of you haven't merged successfully, and you can't even control his body."

    Qu Zhong hooked his fingers, tightened the rope, and the golden light quickly drilled into "Xiyu" body with the heat of burning everything.

    His body made a whirring bellows sound, countless golden light spots penetrated into the skin, and several screams superimposed on the "Xiyu" voice rushed out.

    "This rope is called the Binding Immortal Lock..." Qu Zhong also introduced it leisurely: "Not only can it bind immortals, but it can also eliminate ghosts, and there is not even a little bit of scum left!"

    "Who are you, how are you doing? There will be things from the Immortal Realm!" One of the old voices came from the top of "Xiyu"'s head, actually trying to escape from the most vulnerable place on the top of his head.

    "I didn't expect that there are still people who know the bundle of immortal locks."

    Qu Zhong raised his eyebrows, his right hand overflowed with spiritual energy, drawn into green lines, hovering above "Xiyu"'s head, and when the black evil spirit just got out of his head, he directly pulled the two souls mixed in the evil spirit. come out.

    There are two orange-gold lines flowing in the three purple wreckage. Although they are bound by spiritual power, the two lines are still trying to hide.

    Qu Zhong raised the corners of his lips to reveal a chilling smile.

    There are two souls hidden in these three souls, no wonder he can consciously talk to him.

    Peach on behalf of Li Zong... replace it!

    Although one soul is missing, it is only a matter of time before Xiyu becomes "Xiyu".

    As for the rest of the soul... Qu Zhong guessed without guessing, it must be in Quan Anlan's hands.

    The drama that Quan Anlan replaced by this trick was used in a concealed way, and Tiandao had no way to notice it with such a secret poking technique.

    "I'll give you a chance to tell what you know..."

    Qu Zhong was not in a hurry to destroy this conscious soul. Play with your hands.

    "There are still people with spiritual energy in this world!" The remnant soul shouted in Qu Zhong's palm, and the old voice was full of fear.

    As for the soul that remained in Xiyu's body, it was being burned by the Immortal Binding Chain at the moment.

    "I didn't mean to..."

    "I was forced too, the immortals will let us go."

    There were voices begging for mercy in the room. Shaking to and fro is unable to fall.

    Qu Zhong, who was playing the takraw ball with his right hand, exerted a little force, and the old voice immediately let out a muffled groan.

    "never mind!"

    After all, Xiyu's body still needs to be used. Qu Zhong was afraid that he would be damaged if he collided with it again. With a hook with his left hand, the bundle of immortal locks immediately flew back to his fingertips, and obediently coiled it into a golden ring.

    Wow--

    a white figure suddenly sprang out of Qu Zhong's palm and flew towards Yu Xi who was about to fall.

    Hanako supported Xiyu who was about to fall, and after putting the person safely on the ground, she suddenly opened her mouth and let out a terrifying roar towards his head.

    "God... Divine Beast..." The old figure screamed, and then asked loudly in horror: "You... Who are you, who are you?"

    Qu Zhong smiled, his right hand exerted another force, and immediately It was a groan.

    The whole room was filled with divine power wandering after the roar of the tiger, and the two remnants in Xiyu's body could not stand the washing of this divine power, and rushed out of Xiyu's nostrils.

    One blood red, one black.

    "Hanako!" Qu Zhong pointed at the black wreckage, Hanako flapped his wings and flew up, directly stomping the black wreckage that was still trying to escape into pieces.

    The color of a mortal's soul represents the thoughts in his soul. The wrecked soul just now was as black as carbon. Not only did he do a lot of bad things before his death, but even the little one still had a lot of greed.

    The remaining red soul has no impurities. It should have done no bad things during his lifetime. It was just that he had too much resentment after death, so it turned blood red.

    As for the soul that seems to know a lot, there is still a lot of merit in him, so it is orange.

    However, the three souls have already turned purple, and once the slaughter is successful, it will turn completely black,

    "You..."

    Qu Zhong only lifted his left hand, and the group of red souls flew into his palm: "You..." Do you want me to help you?" The

    soul shook, and a wave of resentment rushed out of the light and scattered around the room.

    "If Mr. can avenge me, I'm willing to... forever be... a slave and a maid." A mournful female voice resounded throughout the room, and the shock of grievance even felt the vibrations of other people in the room next to her.

    The soulless soul only relied on a little bit of strength to say this sentence and then stopped moving.

    The remaining souls of this wrecked soul are still in this world, and there is a connection between the two, so they can say these words.

    As for where the remaining souls have gone...

    it's that Quan Anlan again!

    "You rest first, and the rest will be discussed later!"

    It was just a struggling wreck, and Qu Zhong didn't promise her anything. After finding a magic weapon to put her in, he looked down at the rattan ball.

    "As for you, I'll take care of you later."

    After speaking, the old voice called Rao Hitoshi, and threw the takraw ball directly into the space.

    "Let's go, let's go and see how to rescue him?"

    Qu Zhong raised his right hand, and a cloud of green mist lifted Xi Yu's body and put him firmly on the bed.

    The breathing of the person lying on his back was weak, and it would disappear intermittently for a while, and his pale face turned green.

    Spiritual energy surrounds him, gently exploring with slow power.

    After these souls were removed, there were only two remnants left in Xiyu's body. The silver remnants floated in his mind helplessly, and he didn't even have any consciousness at all.

    "Master, this person's three souls have been imprisoned, and the remaining few souls should have been refined into a formation." Hanako also saw it.

    Qu Zhong nodded, and when he raised his hand again, there was already a white flower on his hand.

    That was the flower left over from using the three-colored fruit in the previous tribulation. This flower was used to reshape the five souls.

    When rebuilding the remaining five souls, Qu Zhong needs to retrieve the three souls to fuse with spiritual power.

    "I cultivate the soul, you and Phoenix will go get the soul."

    Phoenix's true fire can attract the soul, and the cultivation of the two is faster than if he did it himself.

    "It turns out that you brought this uncle here for this purpose!"

    Phoenix was reluctantly invited out of the space, and he complained before leaving.

    "Don't scare the snake!" Qu Zhong would not answer its complaints, but instead ordered the two in a loud voice that he would go to meet Quan Anlan himself.

    "I see, there are a lot of conditions!"

    "..."

    As the two left, the room suddenly became quiet, Qu Zhong sat down cross-legged, and read the formula to urge the spell to rise.

    The white flowers have been hanging above the sleeping Xiyu's head, and even his whole person is floating in the air.

    Qu Zhong's spiritual power and the divine power radiated from the blood spirit flowers overlapped each other, wrapping both of them in a light group that was green and white.

    The net woven by spiritual power seals all visions in this formation.

    Two worlds are formed inside and outside the room.

    ***

    In the next room.

    The people who were driven away by Qu Zhong did not go downstairs, but swarmed to the room next door to Xickey.

    In the small living room, there is a special monitor to monitor the room next to it.

    Xickey could have turned on the monitor to check, but the hand that had been stretched out suddenly stopped, and he immediately shrank back.

    If so many people really see something in the surveillance that can't be explained scientifically, Xickey feels that he has harmed Qu Zhong.

    So after thinking about it, he chose to put aside his curiosity, just sat quietly in the small living room and turned on the TV.

    Although no one is in the mood to watch TV now, there is some noise in the room, so it won't be so embarrassing.

    The channel chosen by Sitch happened to be a documentary channel. Soothing music filled the room. As long as there was a little movement around, everyone could hear it clearly.

    It was as quiet as if no one lived next door.

    No matter whether it was Xiyu's roar or the sound of walking, Xia Zhou even opened the window, and after half his body went out, he still found nothing.

    "Isn't Qu Zhong asleep?" After the

    eavesdropping failed, Xia Zhou walked back to the room dejectedly, choosing Lu Jun beside Feng Yi and Lu Jun without hesitation, although the former was more relaxed.

    "Sit down!"

    Lu Jun moved a few inches to the side angrily, gave up his seat and muttered, "Brother Xiazhou, your eyes are not good."

    "What's wrong with me?" Xiazhou asked back.

    "Obviously the squad leader Feng is wider, why are you..."

    "Roar..."

    Suddenly, a huge roar sounded through the wall.

    Before Lu Jun finished speaking, he turned his tune, his teeth touched his lower lip all of a sudden, and the pain caused him to cover his mouth immediately and look in the direction next door.

    This roar is like the feeling of some kind of animal standing not far away roaring.

    Everyone stood up in shock and rushed to the next door. Xia Zhou put his ear to the door and listened to the movement.

    If everyone hadn't heard the sound, I'm afraid Xia would have thought that he was hallucinating.

    "That roar just now... why is it so like a tiger!" Zhong Shuyi recalled and finally remembered.

    "It's really a tiger!" Xi Jingming also nodded, "My heart was almost stopped." He rubbed his chest with lingering fears, his face full of fear.

    Everyone was silent...

    Qu Zhong didn't know that Hanako's divine power broke through the formation, and even the next door was affected.

    After just such a roar, the room became quiet again, and the soundproof door that had been painstakingly installed was now a hindrance.

    After waiting for half an hour to no avail, Xickey could only invite everyone into the next room again.

    As soon as he entered the house, he was stunned for taking the lead.

    Because what was playing on the TV was a documentary about tigers, the roaring one after another was exactly the same as the one I heard just now, except that it was smaller.

    "Could it be... the voice just now came from the TV?" Xi Jingming was also puzzled.

    In the end, everyone else attributed the tiger roar to the TV, who made no one notice what animal was on the TV just now.

    Except Sic!

    He sat down silently, but kept stroking the purse in his trouser pocket.

    He had already handed over the things to Xi Jingming, but they came directly to the second floor, and the bracelet was handed back to him.

    When the tiger roared just now, the purse in his pocket suddenly became hot, so hot that he almost couldn't help but take it out.

    Fortunately, he endured it, and there was still a warm current flowing on his legs at this moment.

    "I'm going to the bathroom!" Xickey got up and finally couldn't hold back his curiosity, and went to the bathroom in the room to check.

    When he took the string out of his purse again, he saw at a glance the beads that had become completely transparent, and the trace of green had completely disappeared.

    I looked again at the legs that seemed to have been scalded just now, and there was no trace at all.

    If it wasn't for the pain he could feel under the touch of his fingers, Sic would suspect that it was an illusion.

    And Zhu Zi didn't respond to the tiger roar that can still be heard now, that only means... that the movement just now was not from the TV.

    Then there is only one possibility!

    Qu Zhong also carried a tiger-shaped magic weapon by his side. The tiger roar when he used the magic weapon indirectly affected the bracelet and even eliminated the impurities on it.

    Xi Qi, who was thinking about it, didn't know what that tiger roar meant to the Xi family.

    Hanako's roar was full of divine power, and the overflowing divine power not only eliminated the time limit left by Qu Zhong in the bracelet, but also penetrated into all parts of the Xijia house.

    Just some residual divine power is enough to bless the Xi family's house into a real blessed land, and even bring blessings to the entire community.

    Although Qu Zhong re-added the restrictions after he discovered it later, he did not remove the blessings brought by the remaining divine power.

    Everyone in the Xi family today, because of this tiger roar, their luck has risen countlessly, but it has really become a magnanimous fate of good fortune.

    "Fortunately, I held back at that time!" Xickey put away the bracelet, fortunately, he just gritted his teeth and held back the pain, otherwise he really couldn't explain it clearly.

    "Xianren Duan has helped my Xi family for so many years, I will definitely protect your descendants!" With

    a contrived bow towards the roof, Xi Qi packed up his expression and walked out.

    They waited until twelve o'clock at night.

    Feng Yi was so hungry that she was dizzy and dizzy. She leaned on the sofa weakly. Feng Hongchang saw that her daughter was unwell, and hurriedly suggested to go to dinner first.

    "Let's go to dinner first, it is estimated that this place will not end in a while."

    Xickey also said that everyone would know why Qu Zhong would have asked them to eat first.

    "Then do we want to send some to Qu Zhong..."

    Before going downstairs, Xia Zhou asked a question that no one could answer.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.7K 359 190
Short Title : IALST Alternate Title : 我是科技之光[快穿] Status : Completed Author : 十尾兔 Genre : Drama, Fantasy, Sci-fi Everyone thought that the most powerf...
125K 2.9K 34
Summer Fields moves across the country from her small all-star gym to a big one—Cheer Athletics located in Plano, Texas. Will she become the next big...
107K 1.9K 109
https://m.shubaow.net/120/120408/ Author: puppets will hurt Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-24 Latest: Chapter 109 Extra Story r...
232K 7K 25
Ariel Phoenix Belle is a normal pure-blood wizard. She has her best friend, Jordan Swan, who is a muggle-born. They're also friends with Lily and non...