May Blossom High

By Omah_nwodo

> Grasping the railings, my hands tremble with bittersweet emotions. I'm uncertain if subjecting myself to th... More

Characters/ aesthetics(1)
Characters/aesthetics(2)
Kendalls Pov (1)
Kendalls Pov (2)
Emma's Pov (3)
Emmas Pov (4)
Kendall's Pov (5)
Jessica's Pov (6)
Emma's Pov (7)
Emma's Pov (8)
Kendall's Pov (9)
Kendall's Pov (10)
Emma's Pov (11)
Emma's Pov (12)
Kendall's Pov (13)
Kendall's Pov (14)
Emma's Pov (15)
Emma's Pov (16)
Kendall's Pov (17)
Jessica's Pov (18)
Emma's Pov (19)
Emma's Pov (20)
Kendall's Pov (21)
Einsteins pov (23)
Emma's Pov (24)
Emma's Pov (25)
Third party Pov (26)
Eric's Pov (27)
Jessica's Pov (28)
Kendall's Pov (29)
Kendall's Pov (30)
Emma's Pov (31)
Emma's Pov (32)
Third party Pov (33)
Kendall's Pov (34)
Kendall's Pov (35)
Emma's Pov (36)
Emma's Pov (37)
Third party Pov (38)
Einstein's Pov (39)
INTERMISSION (40)
Kendall's Pov (41)
Kendall's Pov (42)
Einsteins Pov (43)
Emma's Pov (44)
Emma's Pov (45)
Jessica's Pov (46)
Third party Pov (47)
Kendall's Pov (48)
Kendall's Pov (49)
Emma's Pov (50)
Emma's Pov (51)
Third party Pov (52)
Einstein's Pov (53)
Kendall's Pov (54)
Kendall's Pov (55)
Third Party Pov (56)
Emma's Pov (57)
Emma's Pov (58)
Landon's pov (59)
Mindy's pov (60)
Yvonne's pov (61)
Third Party Pov (62)

Kendall's Pov (22)

52 20 7
By Omah_nwodo

Have you ever experienced a sense of complete unawareness, standing on both feet, where your entire body seems disconnected from the present environment, making everything before you appear like a mirage?

I don't know the term for it, but that's the sensation engulfing me as I stare at the elusive images moving around. Despite my once-raging bladder now being calm, my heart continues to palpitate.

While my mind insists that what I walked into is undeniably real, I find myself replaying the scene for a more discerning judgment.

"Hey Kenny, W_what are you doing here? You wanna use the bathroom or something?" Jessica forces out a burst of nervous laughter.

But I'm staring at her, flabbergasted, unsure of how to speak.

"Do you wanna join us? Terri and I were just playing chess before you entered" she splutter.

She's lying, she's obviously lying to my face right now and although there's a chessboard on the furniture, that wasn't what my eyes saw when I stepped in.

And why would the both of them be playing chess in a dark room? I wonder.

"But you don't know how to play chess?" I counter.

"Uh... He was teaching me you know" she holds my both arms soothingly.

"If you like he can teach us both" she shrugs smiling sheepishly.

Ew, it sounded like she wants me involved in their nasty deeds. I stare at Terri and my hatred for him elevates.
Jessica used to hate his guts as well so what the heck is she doing with him in a room when Landon is downstairs?

Why can't she ever be true to herself and people? Why is she stringing everybody on like some messed-up thread?

Terri gives me a cold stare, lighting up a cigar at the end of the room like he doesn't give a shit what I think.

"Jess!!" he called with such an authoritative tone that it surprised me. And the way Jessica reacts like a scared cat.

She tries to ignore him but he makes it louder, giving her no choice but to return to him.

I can't stand them both, their lying cheating ass, so I swing around and step out not before overhearing them argue about who forgot to lock the door.

I found another bathroom and emptied my bladder. Phew, I shouldn't develop a kidney stone because of them.

Deep down my heart, I know Jessica doesn't deserve Landon. I know their relationship was eventually gonna mess up our friendship but I didn't think it'd be with a piece of shit like Terri. He had no class, just a hoodlum with a temper that always got him on the wrong foot with everyone.

I'm nervous as I step out of the restroom, I'm not sure what to do, do I tell Landon what I saw? Or confront Jessica?... Perhaps she had her reasons or probably my eyes were just deceiving me. I know it was dark in there and I must've misconstrued everything.

"K!! Where have you been? My eyes haven't set on you since after we arrived, why?" Landon wraps me in a warm hug like he's relieved to find me. Or maybe he's running away from someone. From my peripheral view, I see a girl staring daggers at me before moving back into the crowd. Poor Landon.

"I've been making new friends and giving you and Jessica couple's time," I say.

"What?... Is that even a thing? It's not necessary K, we're all friends and can hang out together besides I brought you here because I want to spend some time with you but you went MIA on me."

"I'm sorry, it looks like I actually saved you from a certain shark" I laugh.

"You did, she's been all over me tryna get me into one of them bathrooms you know the rest" he shrugs, and I look at him with pity.

Landon is one friend I know who stays loyal to his partner even when things aren't working out for them until they call it quits but I can't vouch for Jess anymore.

The music suddenly dies and someone screams aloud.

"Game time!!" Someone yells and everyone cheers while sprinting towards the large dining room.

><{{{(•>

It's one of the reasons people attend Florida's party, the truth or dare games. It's terrific, it's an opportunity for most guys to get to have it. That means making out with their crush or doing some dirty stuff with a random person.

We all stood around the table, everyone struggled to squeeze in to participate in the game.

The fine for not taking a dare was eight hundred bucks which were rarely paid because who paid such a horrendous amount for averting a few minutes of fun?... Everyone was eager to show how adventurous and fearless they were.
Moreover, the money went to the host who seemed not to care.

I wasn't in the game by choice, Landon still held my hand in case I decided to run off and hide.

At the far end, I see Jessica squeeze herself in between Chelsea and Yvy. Both girls seemed tipsy, they giggle and whispering inappropriately to each other and the people around.

I watch as Florida spins the bottle and it stops at no other than King-Cairo.

"Shoot me Flor!!" he cries happily, I'm left wondering why these people aren't scared of doing crazy stuff in public and with a stranger.

"Truth or dare?..."

"Truth" King replied, everyone starts to boo him for starting with a lazy choice.

Florida reads out "Who's your crush here?"

His eyes move around every girl present until it lands on me and he's pointing at me with such confidence, I'm baffled.

"Hey K, it's you," Landon nudged me. My throat suddenly feels dry and I can't form words.

It's not because King-Cairo chose me, it's because Landon seem happier than expected and some girls started talking out of turn beside me. I feel like disappearing from here, to just leave the scene and on my bed, my haven. I zone out while the game is continues.

My mind only came back when everyone shouts at Landon, that's when I realize the bottle caught him next.

He chose dare as expected but the question that followed was unexpected.

"Kiss Kendal Levy for 5 minutes and with a thousand bucks from me" Florida dares with a wicked grin, his friends high-five him for a smart task.

"Aw man, you know I can't, we're just friends!" he explains, ruffling his hair.

My heart bangs in anticipation and fear.
I'm transfixed where I'm stood. Every eye is on me, especially Jessica's.
They're burning holes into me while others laugh.

"Two more seconds before the countdown?!!?" A guy named James yells.

"Dude just do it, it's just an innocent kiss, at least you guys weren't asked to have sex or something!" Texas says.

"It's easier said than done huh?" Landon challenges him.

"One!... Two!!!..." Florida starts the countdown.

My hands are shaking at the thought of Landon's lips kissing mine, my long-time fantasy coming true but in public?!...

Deeply, I want him to want me but not in public, not in front of prying eyes. With trembling legs, I pray that this ends soon or I'll pee on myself.

Suddenly Landon shocks everyone with what he says next.

"I'll pay! The thousand bucks and the eight hundred bucks altogether."

When I mean everyone and everywhere is quiet for seconds, it feels like he broke the record because what was there to kiss your bestie and save a few bucks? Am I that disgusting or do I have a cavity?

I feel less confident in myself.

"Is that how much you dislike her Lan?" a random girl asks but he defends me, us, and our friendship. Bullshit.

Jessica is grinning with confidence because I was humiliated by her lover, an assurance that I meant nothing to him.
Wait until I tell Landon what I saw.

The bottle stops at Phillip Ryder, who's busy sipping his drink.

Everywhere echoes in cheers and claps as he takes in the adoration while anticipating his task.

"Truth or dare?..." Florida rumbles.

"Hell, you gon choose dare Phil, only shy girls choose truth!!" Oliver yells and everyone laughs.

"Fuck you, Oliver!" King-Cairo replies quickly causing more laughter in the group.

"Dare" he chooses and earn a series of claps from his friends.

"Alright!" Florida starts. "I dare you to pick a girl, a girl you find attractive here n take her to a room, and when you guys are done shagging I... No, we wanna see the evidence of your satisfaction!"

"Here have it" Florida hands him a condom. "Bring it back full"
Everywhere erupts in a loud cry. I notice some girls taking steps back while some move forward. Landon holds me tight as he notices how uncomfortable I'm becoming.

Silence as Philip looks through the girls, I feel a bit of relief when his eyes move away from me. That's if he even noticed me.

There's a glimpse of evil determination in his eyes as his gaze stops at some girl.

People's screams made me realize his gaze was on Jessica.

"Wait are they gonna have sex?" I blurt and Landon gives me a cold glance. "Never, he just wants to spite me"

"If you agree there are two thousand bucks for you Jess!!!" Philip says eyeing Landon.

I can see Yvonne and crew egging her on, she's indecisive, blushing from head to toe.
"Do you want us to leave?" I ask Landon.

"No, why?"

"Maybe it's uncomfortable for you"

"I wanna watch, I'm sure Jess knows better"

Florida pumps up like he's about to run a race. "Yeah? If you decline then you'll have to pay him that same amount plus my eight hundred bucks!"

"Wo!!! Jess, you're definitely screwed!" a random person yells.

"Not if she gets screwed by the right guy!" Yvonne chips in.

><{{{(•>

Had to end here, how do you see the cliffhanger?

Don't forget to vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 2.7K 7
Aria loved how the boys kissed her. Touched her. How they begged for more. When she was with them, she felt loved. For a while anyway. She used them...
825K 26.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
9.4K 1.6K 52
Pacific Crest International High School,Lekki,Lagos State. To Nigerian parents,its just the school they wish to get their kids into due to their high...