๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

By -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... More

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ

1.5K 60 46
By -SIMPLYACACIA

Weeks had passed by within a blur, and the trio was already fully healed. They were assigned on a mission with the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyojuro and the Flower Pillar, Kigiku Y/n. After training for a long time, Y/n sent Aoko and Suki into the Final Selection. 

"Ah! Kigiku-san! Long time no see," a golden haired man smiled at the h/c haired girl as he slapped her back in a friendly manner. Y/n smiled. "Ah, Kyojuro-san, no need for the formals, just address me as Y/n," Y/n smiled at the man. "We're paired up for a mission for the very first time! I'm excited to see what you have in store for me," he smiled happily as Y/n hummed. 

"Say, there are other kids who will join this mission too, right? What's their names?" Kyojuro said as he tapped his chin. "Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke?" Y/n tilted her head. "Ah yes, them!" Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "I heard that you four are close!" he exclaimed. "That's true," Y/n nodded happily. The both of them set foot on the station as Y/n looked at the huge scarlet machine. 

"Pretty neat, isn't it?" he asked. Y/n simply nodded with a smile as she gripped on to the tsuka of her blade. The steam gushed out of the huge pipes as the engines made noises, the crowds whispered and murmured at Y/n and Kyojuro's matching attire. 

"Then, let's go inside the train, shall we?" Kyojuro smiled. "We shall," Y/n replied with a small smile as she dusted off nonexistent dust on her clothes before shoving her hands inside her pocket, making sure that she has her ticket, she sighed in relief when she felt the surface of the ticket. 

The both of them made their way in front of the open doors as Kyojuro bowed and held a hand out. "After you!" he exclaimed as Y/n smiled at his actions and nodded in response before stepping inside the train. Kyojuro straightened his posture as he quickly followed her, the both of them made their way towards the cabin and took a seat next to each other. The both of them encountered two lovely ladies as the ladies offered them if they wanted to purchase a bento box. 

Y/n blinked before smiling. "Kyojuro-san, do you want a bento box, I'll buy two for us-" 

"I'll have the whole stock!" Kyojuro exclaimed with a bright smile as Y/n stared at him with dotted eyes. The ladies stared at him before handing him the bento boxes, and Kyojuro just gave them the money before he gave a bento box to Y/n. 

"Eat some!" he exclaimed as Y/n looked at the box before grabbing it gently in her hands. "Thank you," Y/n smiled silently as Kyojuro nodded brightly at her. The both of them muttered a small prayer before they opened the box in sync. Y/n was eating peacefully before she jolted in surprise. "UMAI!" Kyojuro exclaimed cheerfully as the other passengers jolted in surprise. 

"Y/N ISN'T THIS DELICIOUS?" Kyojuro said as he took another bite as Y/n grimaced. "Very!" she exclaimed afterwards. The cabin was filled with "UMAI'S" as Y/n could only chuckle from time to time. Kyojuro ate about 5 boxes as Y/n ate about 3. Footsteps could be heard, entering the cabin as Y/n was drinking water from a water bottle. 

"UMAI!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "UMAI!" he exclaimed once again. "UMAI!" he screamed as the entering passengers looked at him in surprise. Y/n turned around to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke looking surprised at Kyojuro. Y/n simply waved at them as Kyojuro raised a brow at her before following her gaze, he simply blinked before going back to eating.

"Is that the Flame Hashira?" Zenitsu hissed at Tanjiro. "Yeah," Tanjiro nodded with a sweat on his cheeks. "Not just some random glutton?" Zenitsu asked him again silently. "Yeah," Tanjiro nodded with the same expression. 

Tanjiro then walked towards Kyojuro and Y/n as Zenitsu hid behind his back. "Um, excuse me.." Tanjiro said. "Umai!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "You're Rengoku, right?" he asked as sweat dripped down and Zenitsu looked at him with a grimace. Y/n smiled. "Yep, this is Rengoku Kyojuro," she exclaimed brightly. "UMAI!" was all Kyojuro said as he turned to the two with a bright smile. 

Tanjiro grimaced. "Y-Yeah, we kinda heard you the first ten times."

The maids collected the empty bento boxes as Y/n looked up to notice the glowing lights flickering darkly. "And you're the kid from the day at the Master's." "Yes," Tanjiro smiled as Inosuke stood beside Zenitsu and Tanjiro. "I'm Kamado Tanjiro," Tanjiro introduced himself. "And these are my fellow demon slayers, Agatsuma Zenitsu and Hashibira Inosuke," Tanjiro said as he raised his arms at them. Inosuke placed his hands on his hips and looked up before huffing, Zenitsu only bowed politely. 

He then turned to Y/n and pointed at her. "And that's my girlfriend, Kigiku Y/n," Tanjiro said as Kyojuro laughed heartedly. "Ah! I see," he said with a smile as Y/n snapped from her gaze at the lights to Y/n with a small blush. "And inside that box must be..." Kyojuro trailed off. "Yes, it's my sister, Nezuko," Tanjiro nodded as he looked at his back at Nezuko's box. 

"Right! That demon that we saw back then, huh?" he asked as he nodded. "Since the Master's acknowledged her, I won't question it," he simply said as Y/n beamed up at Kyojuro. Kyojuro then slid to the first seat as Y/n slid to the second before she pat on the soft seats. "Come, sit here!" Y/n exclaimed brightly at Tanjiro. 

Inosuke slammed his palms against the windows as Zenitsu grimaced at the wild boar. "Incredible! I'm actually inside this titan!" he exclaimed as he continuously slapped his arms on the glass. Zenitsu grabbed him by the back of his mask. "You're going to break the glass!" he exclaimed. "Cool your jets, will ya?" he asked roughly. "What brings the three of you here?" Kyojuro asked Tanjiro, but he looked up ahead. Y/n had gotten used to it, during the time she was eating ramen with him before the duel with Sanemi, his gaze is always in front. 

"A mission, perhaps?" he asked. "We received an order from the Kasugai Crow," Tanjiro said. "We were told to join you since the casualties on the Infinite Train were on the rise," Tanjiro explained as he held Y/n's hand tightly. 

"Right! I see now! Understood!" he exclaimed as Tanjiro gazed at Y/n before smiling, Y/n only blushed in surprise before smiling back at him. Tanjiro then gazed in front just like Kyojuro. "Yep!" Tanjiro exclaimed nonchalantly. 

"And there's another reason," he said silently. Y/n raised a brow at Tanjiro. "There's something I want to ask you," Tanjiro said as he trailed off. "What's the matter? Let's hear it," Kyojuro smiled as Zenitsu struggled to hold on to Inosuke who was trying to smash the window. 

"It's about my father," Tanjiro whispered. "What about your father?" Kyojuro asked, Y/n glanced at Zenitsu and Inosuke before grimacing. "Well, he's a frail man," Tanjiro said. "Was he now?" Kyojuro asked with a smile. "And yet he could perform his Dance of the Fire God even in the freezing weather," Tanjiro remarked as Y/n played with Tanjiro's fingers silently. 

"Glad to hear it!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "The thing is!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "What is it?" Kyojuro exclaimed. Y/n grimaced silently, deadpanning as she sat in the middle of them. 

"The dance of the Fire God's Waltz... I suddenly found myself doing that dance my father used to... I was hoping if you knew anything about that, you'd be willing to tell me," Tanjiro trailed off as Y/n listened to her boyfriend carefully and smiled at Kyojuro. "Right! But I know nothing!" he exclaimed. Tanjiro jolted in surprise as Y/n stared at Kyojuro with dotted eyes. 

"It's the first I have heard of this Dance of the Fire God, but it's truly commendable that you were able to adapt his dance to battle, all right, end of discussion!" the golden haired man exclaimed as Y/n felt Tanjiro squeezed her hands for reassurance. Tanjiro then grimaced and started doing hand gestures, letting go of Y/n's hands. "Um, can you at least try to help a little?" he asked as he freaked out. "You should become my tsuguko!" Kyojuro exclaimed as Y/n's face shifted into bright beam. 

"I'll take good care of you!" Kyojuro said brightly. "Hold on a second!" Tanjiro exclaimed as he grimaced. "And just what are you looking at?" he asked loudly as Kyojuro looked into the distance, still gazing into the unknown. "Flame breathing has a long history. In every era, there's always been a Flame and Water swordsman among the Hashira. Flame. Water. Wind. Stone. Thunder. Those are the fundamental breathing techniques. All other techniques are derived from those 5. Like how flower is the branch of water. How mist is the branch of wind. Young Mizoguchi and Young Y/n! What color is your sword?" Kyojuro explained, he asked Y/n and Tanjiro. 

"My sword color is bright pink, though I mostly use my late sister's sword," Y/n said silently. Tanjiro looked at Kyojuro with dotted eyes. "My name is Kamado and my sword color is black!" Tanjiro exclaimed loudly. "A black sword and a bright pink, huh?" Kyojuro muttered. "Well, isn't that unfortunate?" he asked to particularly no one before laughing heartedly. "Unfortunate, how?" Tanjiro asked with dotted eyes. 

"I've never heard of someone with a black sword become a hashira, though, there was one legendary swordsman who wielded the same shade of blade who became the Flower hashira," he explained. "Not to mention, I'm told that those who have black blades, they have no clue which style to master," Kyojuro said. "Come to me and I'll train you!" he exclaimed suddenly with a beam. "You can rest easy now!" he exclaimed. 

"N-No, thank you!" Tanjiro exclaimed with a grimace. "And what exactly are you looking at?" he asked once again. "HOLY CHEESE! IT'S FAST!" Inosuke screamed as he climbed out of the window. Zenitsu grabbed on to his waist as he tried to pull him back. "That's dangerous, you moron!" he yelled at Inosuke. 

"I'mma go outside and challenge it to a race!" he yelled. Inosuke then moved forward as Zenitsu shrieked. "You can't possibly be that dumb, right?!" Zenitsu yelled. "That's dangerous!" Y/n exclaimed. "You never know when a demon might show up," Kyojuro continued. Zenitsu and Inosuke looked at Kyojuro and Y/n who both had a smile on their faces. Zenitsu grimaced. 

"You're kidding right?" Zenitsu asked. "Demons show up on this train?" Zenitsu asked. "Sure do!" Kyojuro exclaimed. "It's possible," Y/n simply remarked. "Seriously?!" Zenitsu yelled as he boggled Kyojuro. "No!" he shrieked so loudly. Then he bent back as his hair flew. "So we're not going to them? They're coming for us?" Zenitsu screamed. 

"Oh God no! Let me off this train!" Zenitsu yelled loudly. "Over forty people have gone missing from this train," Y/n remarked as Inosuke was seen on the windowsill. "The Slayers sent a few men, but they all went silent," Y/n continued. "That's why a Hashira such as myself and Y/n are here," Kyojuro smiled happily. 

Zenitsu screamed as tears blew out of his eyes. "All right! I'm getting off! Let me off!" he yelled and screamed. He started speaking gibberish as he grabbed on to his hair, trembling in fear. "No worries, Zenitsu-san, Tanjiro-san, Inosuke-san, me and Kyojuro will protect you all!" Y/n exclaimed with a bright smile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 103 24
"Far below the deep sweet lies, layed the bitter truth. And there's no lie, which never turns to the painful truth." Yumiko Hatsune, a girl who is a...
2.5K 111 12
(ON HOLD) What if Nezuko never became a demon and became a demon slayer? What if Tanjiro became a demon and a demon slayer? ------ The Kamado sibling...
3.9K 96 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro ร— Fem! Demon reader] "Sสœแด‡'s ษชษดแด…แด‡แด‡แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ส™แดœแด› I า“แด‡แด€ส€ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด‡ส€ สแดแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ sษชส™สŸษชษดษข ษชs ษขแดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกษชสŸสŸ...
92K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...