Kiyopon Can't Communicate!

By Kawaii_Lumine

Basically a Kiyopon that refuses to talk unless he deems it necessary. Scenes from the LN altered to fit how... More

Kiyopon meets Horikita!
Horikita cares about Kiyopon!
Horikita best girl? / Kiyopon makes a new friend!
Kiyopon meets Manabu/ Cute Kiyopon
Horikita helps Kiyopon / Kiyopon saves Sudog
Celebration at Kiyopon's dorm! / Shutting down Kushida
Horikita makes lunch for Kiyopon! / Kiyopon hangs out with Ichinose
Kiyopon's thoughts about confession / Sudo begs for Kiyopon's help!
The Fated Encounter / Kiyopon wonders....
Chabashira and Kiyopon talk / Kiypon is worried for Horikita
Kiyopon is curious / Kiyopon is scared....
The Island Exam begins / Kiyopon scouts the island.
Just wanna share something
Kiyopon wants to be a bird / Kiyopon meets Ryuuen
Underwear Incident / Kiyopon and Ibuki
Who does Kiyopon like? / Class C vanished?
MoriKita / Kiyopon finds a dragon
Ryuuen's move / Desperation
A Failure / His decision
The bird shocks the Dragon / I don't care about your dreams.
Special Chapter : COTE reacts to Kiyopon Can't Communicate!
Hirata wants Kiyopon / Koenji shenanigans
Kiyopon plays a game of Werewolf / Kiyopon about the ways of the gentleman
Horikita will never bow down / Kiyopon is NOT a clingy tagalong
Discontinued
Kiyopon invitations! / Kiyopon's....betrayal...?
The holder of the fate chunchunmaru- tenchuusatsu! / The Detour
Johnny seems troubled.... / Kiyopon scolds Kaichou
Just one person. / A deal with Kamipon himself!
" Ayanokoji-kun.....I'm stuck."
Rocket Punch!
Yamauchi needs Kiyopon's help! / The boy that Sakura likes.
The final event!
Closing of 4.5!
I have something important to tell.
Volume 5 : Summary before the actual chapter
A True Homie / Relay Race
Hornypon/Kawaii Arisu/ Volume 6: Summary
Who does Kiyopon like? The sequel! / A promise.
Freedom stained with blood.
The first few days of absence....
Lonely upbringing
" You're....his childhood friend?"
One thing that will never change.
" Are you happy, Kiyotaka?"
Watching over him.
Something only a person deeply in love could understand...
The words he said, the words she repeated
A wonderful woman
Im sorry
The update.....THE UPDATE IS REALLLL!!!!
Checking up on Him/ Checking up on Her
Going to the homies for love advice / Grudges are for losers
The ' other' childhood friend?
Cashing in the dating pass!
Nagumo-senpai!
" What else do you expect me to do when my homie just turned into a hot chick?!"

To be under the rain with a person you love / Their first encounter

9.1K 375 462
By Kawaii_Lumine

Third Person PoV

1. To be under the rain with a person you love.

Kiyopon was in the bathroom, drying his wet body with his towel after taking a nice shower to rinse himself before going to bed.

Kiyopon wrapped his towel over his lower half, concealing his dangerous weapon before proceeding to brushing his teeth.

A few seconds later, his phone had received a message notification while he was still brushing his teeth.

But to Kiyopon's convenience,  he had brought in his phone in the bathroom while he took a shower,  so he can check it easily.

Kiyopon grabbed his phone with his free hand and checked out the message.

' Is it okay for us to chat? Did I disturb you? ' It was a text from Sakura Airi.

' Yes, it's okay. I just got out of the shower.' Kiyopon typed his response and sent.

Kiyopon saw Sakura's bubble icon typing her response.....but it took quite a while before she sent her response.

Her icon kept typing and then suddenly disappearing again. This had repeated 4 times in a row....which made Kiyopon a bit concerned.

' Sakura? You're taking a while to respond. Are you okay?' He sent.

' I'm okay! Plz don't worry! 😅' she responded after a few seconds.

' Okay. Well, let me just finish brushing my teeth, you can go ahead and chat whatever you want. I'll respond in a bit.' Kiyopon sent before placing his phone down before continuing the brushing of his pearly whites.

Meanwhile, Sakura's face went red as she couldn't get a certain image out of her head.

I'm pretty sure the image I'm talking about is obvious to you, right?

But in case you're a complete cinnamon roll and didn't get the implications. Then I will gladly ruin your non-horny mind with a proper description of what our dear Sakura Airi had imagined in her head.

She imagined our silent protagonist, fresh out of a warm shower. His body dripping wet, his eyes staring at you with an inviting, seductive gaze, hot mist covering his lower region while we gawk at his wonderful upper body as he walks towards the horny Sakura and slowly pulls her close, whispering sweet nothings and dirty everythings, igniting a fire somewhere down her nether regions as she melts in his hot gaze.

.....Should I continue?

Nahhh, I'm pretty sure I made my point clear, so there's no need to go into further detail. :)

To summarize, Sakura was horny. :)

Authors, I want a dominating horny Sakura Airi! She's wasted potential in the LN but not in Wattpad! So for the sake of Sakura simps........WRITE HORNY DOMINATING SAKURA!

Anyway.....back to the main story.

Sakura fumed red as she muffled her cute screams in her pillow, in an attempt to extinguish such inappropriate thoughts of her crush.

" A-Airi, how could you think of such things!" She spoke to herself as she kicked her legs in the air.

" I-If A-Ayanokoji-kun knew about my thoughts......how would he.....no...don't even go there, Airi!" She reprimanded herself, her voice was still muffled due to the pillow.

' Okay...calm down! You've got to focus on the main reason why you wanted to chat with Ayanokoji-kun!' She thought before putting her pillow down and taking a deep breath.

She picked up her phone and began typing.....

Back to Kiyopon....

He stepped out of the bathroom, towel still wrapped around his lower half as he placed his phone on the night stand while he picked out his bedtime clothes from the closet.

Kiyopon managed to change before his phone received a new message. He quickly went to it and checked it out.

' I've decided on my answer, now. I'm supposed to meet Yamauchi-kun tomorrow at 10:30 AM. ' it said.

Kiyopon nodded in approval, he felt proud of Sakura once more as he typed his response.

' That's good. Yamauchi would appreciate that.' And sent.

' Is that so?' She asked.

' Yes.' Kiyopon responded.

Sakura stopped responding after that. Kiyopon assumed that their conversation had just ended until moments later, after he had settled into his bed...

He received another message.

Kiyopon grabbed his phone from the night stand and checked the message.

' I'm sorry for bothering you over and over, is it okay if we call?' She asked him.

Kiyopon typed his response.

' It's okay. Go ahead.' And sent.

And a few seconds after Kiyopon sent his response, a call was being initiated by Sakura. But Kiyopon was suprised to see that it was a video call, but nonetheless, he answered it.

" Eep! I-I didn't mean it to be a video call!" Kiyopon's phone screen showed a very flustered Sakura Airi. Her long pink hair was loose and she was currently wearing her pajamas, while she was seated in her chair.

" H-Hold on, I'll end the call and make a normal one instead-"

" It's okay, Sakura. I don't mind video calling." Kiyopon softly assured her.

" Really...?" She asked.

"....Unless you have problems on your end...?" Kiyopon redirected the question back to her.

" No! I'm completely fine on my end. J-Just making sure that you're comfortable on your end, since....well...I kept bothering you for quite a while now." She said in an apologetic tone.

" You're not bothering me..." Kiyopon reassured her, " So....why did you want to call?" He asked.

" Well....you recall when I said that I'd meet Yamauchi-kun tomorrow?" She asked.

Kiyopon nodded.

" Well...um....I don't really want to go alone....so.....ugh, this will be a bother for you..." she looked down as she said that.

" What is it? " Kiyopon asked.

" Is it okay for you to.....come with me? Just be around the area while I give my answer to Yamauchi-kun?" She asked, meekly.

" It's not a problem, Sakura." Kiyopon replied.

" Really?" Her eyes lit up in suprise, to which Kiyopon nodded, confirming it.

" Oh....thank goodness!" Sakura said before releasing a sigh of relief.

" But....why do you need me there? I'm sure you can handle it....you've improved yourself, after all. You're not the same girl you used to be." Kiyopon asked, curious about Sakura's true thoughts.

Sakura chuckled at that before sighing.

" That's not true, Ayanokoji-kun. Even though I've gotten better.....I still get flustered and scared when it comes to things like this.....especially when I don't know much about Yamauchi-kun in the first place. " She said.

Kiyopon nodded in response. Looks like he was right about Sakura still holding the fear of talking to others deep in heart.....but he can tell that she'll get over it soon.

" Um...." Kiyopon noticed that Sakura was trying to say something, but was struggling to do so.

Sakura's cheeks turned a bit red before she looked straight into the camera and gave a small nervous smile.

" Thank you for always being there, Ayanokoji-kun.....even now, you still are . If....If I hadn't met you....I would've probably stayed the same....like I always had." She said with a tone full of gratitude.

Kiyopon felt touched by that. Her sincerity and gratitude was appreciated by our silent protagonist.

" I promised you, didn't ? I'll be there for you, when you need me to...." Kiyopon repeated his promise to her back when they were still aquaintances and not quite friends.

Sakura giggled at that.

" Hahaha! I just realized how cheesy all that sounded..." Sakura said before releasing more giggles.

" ....Hm....I guess it was...." Kiyopon agreed.

" Well...." Sakura finally stopped giggling, " I think it's time we end this call? You still have to sleep, right?" She said.

Kiyopon nodded.

" Then.....goodnight, Ayanokoji-kun!" She said.

" Goodnight, Sakura." Kiyopon said, softly.

----------------------------------------------

Kiyopon walked to the meeting place, he decided to arrive 10 minutes early and as he predicted, Sakura was also already there.

She  seemed confident but Kiyopon could tell by the fidgeting of her hands that she was still nervous.

Sakura's eyes scanned the area until she spotted the approaching Kiyopon.

" Goodmorning, Ayanokoji-kun." She smiled as she walked from her spot to meet him half way.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook.

' Goodmorning to you, as well. How are you feeling?' It said.

" Um, sorry.  Why don't we walk around a bit? You wouldn't want Yamauchi-kun to spot us like this, right?"

Sakura suggested quickly and grabbed his arm as they walked to the tree-lined spot at the back of the school building.

Kiyopon noted that she took him to a hidden spot, most people wouldn't be around here so it was quite a nice choice.

They finally stopped.

" Oh, sorry!" She quickly lets go of Kiyopon's arm and bows apologetically.

Kiyopon writes in his notebook.

' It's okay.' It said.

Sakura sighed in relief before speaking.

" And to answer your question....I'm absolutely jumpy! Today has arrived and Yamauchi-kun should be arriving in 8 minutes! " she said as she began playing with the strands of her hair, in an attempt to brush away her nervousness.

" Why did he have to like....me.....confession on both ends....feels awful...." she said in a sad tone. She was feeling guilty now.

Kiyopok writes in his notebook.

' Are you going to reject him?' It said.

Sakura slowly nodded.

Kiyopon continues writing in his notebook....

' Then there's no need to feel guilty. Yamauchi confessed to you but you're not obligated to say yes if you don't want to. He just wants an answer from you, even if it'll hurt him.' It said.

Sakura's eyes widened as she nodded slowly in understanding. " You're right..." she said.

Kiyopon watched as she began to take deep breaths to try and quell her unsure heart.

But then....

Plop! Kiyopon felt a single water droplet land on his cheek.

Could it be...? Kiyopon stretched his hand and felt more droplets of water hitting it, which basically confirmed his thoughts.

Sakura didn't seem to notice yet, so he had no choice but to grab her.

" Huh?" Sakura was suprised to feel a warm piece of clothing over her head.

" H-Huh? Wait, Ayanokoji-kun why did you-" she tried to ask but Kiyopon didn't answer and instead handed her his notebook.

Sakura subconsciously clutched it tight to her chest but was still confused until she looked around and looked at the sky and ground.

" Oh no! It's raining!" She said.

The shower quickly started pouring down, and quickly drenched Kiyopon in rain.

But Kiyopon didn't care about that and quickly ushered Sakura to a place with cover. Kiyopon spotted a waiting area nearby and decided to head there while he quickly but gently ushered Sakura.

Throughout the way, the rain shower showed no mercy on our protagonist while Sakura was protected by Kiyopon's jacket along the way.

------------------------------------------

They made it under the waiting area, which was covered by its own roof.

Sakura quickly looked at the heavily drenched Kiyopon and immediately started fussing about it.

" A-Ayanokoji-kun! " she quickly took out her handkerchief and placed his notebook on the bench.

Kiyopon turned towards her but didn't expect her to be so near to him.

He felt her handkerchief gently wipe away the excess water from his hair. Sakura stood on her tippy toes as she continued drying his face at the very least.

" Why did you even do that...." she seemed disappointed.

" Would you have wanted to get drenched like me?" Kiyopon asked.

Sakura pouts, " Well, it would certainly make me feel better if we got drenched together instead of letting yourself get drenched and saving me." She wiped his forehead and gently went down to his cheeks.

".....I don't understand your logic, but I won't question it." Kiyopon said while Sakura just sighed.

Kiyopon stared at Sakura's face as she continued wiping the sides of his face and making her way down to his neck.

Suddenly, everything clicked into his head all at once.

So this is....the appeal of romance....He silently thought as he focused on her expression. A beautiful girl who was doing her best to dry the rainwater drenched boy under a shelter to cover from the rain.

And they'd talk to pass the time. They'd talk until they'd ran out of things to say. And then their eyes would meet once more....before they start drawing in closer to the other.

And then.....well....they'd kiss.

Sakura and Kiyopon sat beside each other in silence until Sakura spoke.

" Do you think Yamauchi-kun is still waiting? " she asked.

Kiyopon shrugged and Sakura immediately groaned into her hands.

" Aaahh....I feel so bad! What if he's waiting under the rain? " she said.

" I don't think he'd do that...." Kiyopon tried to assure her.

" I hope not..." Sakura said before sighing. " This is a very unlucky day, huh?" She mused.

Kiyopon disagreed as he silently began to think back to the water bottle problem he helped Horikita with....

" Well...today wasn't that bad...just inconvenient..." Kiyopon said.

Sakura hummed sadly in agreement.

" I wonder if it'll pass?" She asked.

Kiyopon checked his phone and then placed it back down.

" It's just a passing shower. It should stop soon." He reassured her.

" Ah, that's good...." she said.

" I'm sorry that I got you soaked again...." she said.

" It's okay, really. After all, a kind old gentleman would kill me if he were to find out that I let a girl get soaked by the rain." Kiyopon joked.

Sakura giggled.

" A kind old gentleman? Are you talking about your father, Ayanokoji-kun ?" Sakura asked, curiously.

Kiyopon averted his eyes after that.

" Huh? Did I say something wrong?" Sakura immediately panicked.

" No...it's just....the person who I was actually referring to....was my caretaker." Kiyopon admitted, there was no need to lie.

Instead, he just needed to divert the attention away from the topic about his " father ".

" I see....." Sakura nodded along.

Soon, the rain began slowing down.

" Oh, it's slowing down!" Sakura said.

Kiyopon nodded.

------------------------------------------

Kiyopon hid around the corner as he watched Sakura walking up to Yamauchi, who had just arrived.

" S-Sorry to have kept you waiting." Yamauchi stuttered out. " So, did you read my letter?" He asked.

" Yes...." Sakuta took a deep breath to try and calm down her nerves.

Sakura...gambatte ne....Kiyopon cheered for her in his thoughts.

" I like you too, Yamauchi-kun! Let's go out!" Sakura smiled.

" H-Huh?! Really?!" Yamauchi's jaw dropped to the floor.

Kiyopon widened his eyes in suprise. He didn't think she'd return his feelings.

Lmao, just fucking with you all again.

Snap back to reality!

" I'm sorry.  But I can't return your feelings." Sakura bowed apologetically.

Kiyopon felt a bit bad for Yamauchi, but he had to accept this, even if it's painful. 

In a confession......

Either both become happy,

Or one of them becomes heartbroken.

Either way, you gotta live with it.

" I-I see...." Yamauchi looked like he was trying to digest this rejection. His voice shook, it was clear that he was indeed hurt.

But after a moment of uncomfortabke silence, Yamauchi suddenly spoke.

" Thank you, Sakura. For coming all the way here....to tell me in person." He said.

After that, Yamauchi bid his goodbyes and walked away, leaving Sakura alone to sigh in relief as she placed her hand on her chest.

Once Yamauchi was definitely gone, Kiyopon stepped out of his hiding spot and walked to Sakura's side.

" I feel bad for hurting him.....it's a shame he somehow....liked a girl like me....." Sakura said.

" Nobody can blame him for doing so. And you shouldn't feel bad about it....I think....this was the best possible ending...." Kiyopon said.

Sakura smiled at Kiyopon.

" I-I think so too!" She said. " Thank you again...for helping me out, Ayanokoji-kun."

Kiyopon nods.

They began walking together.

" Hey, since you're all dried up....do you wanna go and have some lunch? My treat!" Sakura quickly asked with a red tint on her face.

Kiyopon was about to say no until-

GRKRKRKRKRKR

Yes. Those are stomach grumbling noises. :)

Kiyopon immediately put a hand over his belly.

Sakura giggled. " Can I take that as a yes?" She asked.

Kiyopon shyly nodded before Sakura bursted out in fits of giggles as they walked towards Keyaki mall.

-----------------------------------------------

2. Their first encounter.

( Back in volume 4.....)

Kiyopon sighed as he walked around the ship, looking for the rabbit group's private room.

But then his eyes spotted a girl with shoulder length bright coloured hair that were tied into pigtails. Her eyes were hazel brown.

She was currently grimacing at her phone. Kiyopon wondered what was up with her but he simply stayed silent and stared at her.

She looks familiar... Kiyopon thought to himself as he stared at her.

Staaarreeee~~~

" Tch....this Karuizawa bitch...." She muttered.

Kiyopon's eyes widened in suprise. He wondered what has Karuizawa got to do with her mood.

But unfortunately, Manabe looked up from her phone and finally noticed Kiyopon staring straight at her.

"....." They both didn't say anything.

She placed her phone in her pocket and made her strides towards him.

" Hey. What are you looking at?" She said, aggressively.

She was definitely not in the mood.

And Kiyopon shouldn't have been there, staring at her in the first place.

Kiyopon backed up until his back hit the wall and Manabe stood inches away from him as she glared at him.

Kiyopon nervously wrote in his notebook.

' Sorry! I didn't mean anything by it. I was just curious why you look so mad....' it said.

Manabe looked at the notebook and her eyes widened in realization.

" Wait.....you're the guy that communicates via notebook...right?" She said.

Kiyopon nodded and Manabe released a sigh before backing away.

" Sorry....ugh...you caught me in a bad mood." She apologized ( ? ).

Kiyopon writes in his notebook.

' It's okay. It was rude of me to stare anyways....' it said.

" No....it was rude of me to come up to you like that. I guess we're both at fault..." she chuckled.

Kiyopon took a good look at her face. She was pretty cute, though, comparing her to all the other girls he's met....

' No...that's unfair...' Kiyopon shook those thoughts away. It was rude to compare their beauty when every person is beautiful in their own way, it just takes different people to see and appreciate that type of beauty.

" If I'm right.....your name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, right?" She asked.

Kiyopon nodded but he looked a bit suprised about how she knew his name.

Manabe smiles in amusement, " You're probably wondering how I know your name, right? Let's just say that....most likely every girl in the school knows your name and how you communicate. Other than that, we don't really know much about you." She said.

Kiyopon nodded in understanding.

He felt relieved that nobody knew more about him since....that could trouble him and Horikita in the future.

" Well....I better head off now. It was nice to meet you, but I wished I gave a better first impression." She said before walking away.

Kiyopon wanted to stop her, he wanted to ask her if she wanted to be friends....but she was already gone.

But unbeknownst to them at the time....

Their relationship....was going to be different from everyone else's.....

------------------------------------------

( Present time )

Manabe walked towards Kiyopon, who was current sitting on the bench.

" What do you want from me?" She went straight to the point.

Kiyopon looked at her and patted the space beside him, gesturing for her to take a seat.

Manabe silently obliged and took the seat beside him on the bench.

" So hot...." she muttered, cursing the afternoon heat.

Kiyopon handed her a cold bottle of tea he hadn't drunk from. He bought it just for her.

Manabe accepted it. " Thanks...." she said before unscrewing the cap and drinking it.

" Did you drink from this?" Manabe suddenly asked. She noticed that the cap felt a bit easier to open than expected of an " unopened" bottle.

" No. I just unscrewed it earlier to make it easier for you." Kiyotaka answered, his tone much more monotone instead of the usual soft tone he uses.

" I see..." she accepted that answer.

" Anyways, what do you want. " she asked once more. She'd rather get this interaction over and done with.

" Tomorrow's the last day of summer vacation. One of my friends invited me to make some fun summer memories." He started.

" .....Are you talking about the pool?"

" Yes." Kiyotaka nodded.

And immediately soon after, Manabe grimaced at that.

" So you're openly telling me that you and some others boys are going to make some " fun" memories by enjoying the wonderful sight of girls in swimsuits?" She glared at him.

Kiyotaka looked at her as she said that.

" Do you like swimming, Manabe?" He asked.

" Oh. Now what? You're asking me to go there too and entertain your friends? Hell no." She immediately snapped.

" Do you like swimming?" He completely ignored her previous words and asked the question once more.

Manabe felt irritated by that but answered nonetheless, " I don't hate it. That's all." She reluctantly admits.

" Hm...." Kiyotaka hummed as he stared at the view ahead.

" Could you tell me what you want now? It's so hot here. Why in the world did you pick this spot of all places." She complained.

" How's Rika? And your other friend?" Kiyotaka suddenly asked and Manabe went silent.

"...They're both fine......Ryuuen doesn't know.....I hope he doesn't know that I'm working with you.....forced to work with you." Manabe said in a more blank expression.

" That's good." Kiyotaka said.

It was silent between them for a while.

" It's a shame, no?" Kiyotaka suddenly said.

Manabe looked at him.

" Kind people are selfless....they give everything and simply receive verbal gratitude and nothing else. Kind people are selfless to the point where they might even think that they don't need that gratitude from the people they help." He said.

His eyes then went to Manabe.

" Kind people are more likely taken advantage of by smart people. Don't you agree?" He asked her.

What Kiyotaka just described was a near accurate description of his and Manabe's relationship. Manabe was aware of this and the way he described it.

It irritated her but she couldn't do anything about it.

"....So are you calling kind people dumb? Are you calling me dumb? Because you're not the first to call me that." She chuckled in defeat.

Kiyotaka shook his head ' no'.

" I never said kind people are dumb. I simply said that they can be easily taken advantage of. " He corrected her.

"....Then....I agree with you...." she said.

" ...and kind people are dumb, no matter what you say.....they give and give but never take. " she added.

"....I don't believe that....but that's your opinion." He replied.

" What? You believe there's a truly kind person in your life? That's also smart?" She asked.

Kiyotaka sighed and ignored her question.

" Anyway...about what I called you here for...." he said as he took out a slip of paper and handed it to Manabe.

Manabe took it and her eyes widened in suprise. " So you really did want me to go there...." she muttered.

" Yes. Just do that one task and meet me when it's closing time." He said.

" Whatever." Manabe accepted it and placed the paper in her pocket.

" Will that be all?" She asked.

" That will be all." Kiyotaka replied and Manabe soon stood up to walk away.

But she suddenly stopped and turned around to meet Kiyotaka's questioning gaze.

" I have one question, I'd like to ask." She said.

Kiyotaka gave a small nod.

" Which one is the real you?" She asked.

" The real me?" He repeated.

" You act differently you're with your friends....and you only act like when you're with me because you....ugh I don't wanna remember." She refused to reminisce what got her here in the first place.

" So which one is the real you? The one talking to me right now? Or the
' innocent' silent person your friends see you as." She asked.

" ....The real me....hm....I don't know. I just act like this when I have to...." he admitted.

" That doesn't make sense...." she said.

" Then I'll leave it to you, to decipher the ' real ' me that you suspect. But most importantly,  just do your job....or else."
He said the last part in a subtle threatening tone.

"....Understood." she nods before walking away at last.

Kiyotaka sighs.

" I wish....our relationship....didn't have to be like this...." he muttered before getting up from his seat and silently making his way back to the dorms.

Chapter End!

More best girl Sakura vibes.

Introduction of Horny Sakura :)

Another Kiyo and Manabe talk.

Manabe shedding a bit more light into the other side of Kiyopon but still quite vague.

Next chapter will be the pool scene!

And also.....the spreading of legs scene but Kiyopon and Manabe's version.

;))

QueenLumine, out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 316 6
Ayanokouji, the freedom-seeking boy has woken up to be confronted by a game. A challenge. A challenge which will sculpt his very life into something...
10.8K 314 4
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
7.7K 393 7
During the Entrance Ceremony in the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing Highschool gymnasium, a massive spell of light appeared throughout the gymn...
106 3 6
what happens when Aoki Nakamura, a second year student, decides to just drop down a year ?! how will his new class deal with his interesting problem...