Love For A Ghost [Sanders Sid...

By Syeira_Elizabeth

*Some Time Ago* *??? POV* ???: NO! DON'T HURT THEM! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE! The women in fron... More

Chapter 1: How It Began
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Who Are You?
Chapter 4: Sudden Realizations
Chapter 5: Darkness
Chapter 6: Opened Eyes
Chapter 7: Apart
Chapter 8: Questions
Chapter 9: Answers?
Chapter 10: Jail Birds
Chapter 11: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 12: Nightmares
Chapter 13: Audition Scare
Chapter 14: Sick
Chapter 15: A Hidden Truth
Chapter 16: Research
Chapter 17: Caves And Photos
Chapter 18: Again

Chapter 19: Headspace

236 10 22
By Syeira_Elizabeth

???: Roman?

The voice sounds like Andrew but when I turn around there's no one there. Instead, there's an image of two people sitting in a living room type thing. Blackness surrounds the image giving it a strange glow.

???: So where is he?

The image moves. It's like a video. Or like watching a memory from an outsiders perspective.

The video focuses in more and things become more clear. I can make out small details, like a poster on the wall advertising a bake sale.

The one who's been speaking has their head in their hands with their dark brown to green hair flopped forwards.

The second person places a hand on thier shoulder and thier face finally comes into focus. It's the ghost guy who threatened me!

Deceit: I don't know. But we'll find him okay?

He smiles sadly and the other person looks up.

I feel myself audibly gasp. It's me!

Or well, it looks like me. Only with green hair and green eyes.

Remus?

Remus: Okay.

He takes a deep breath and shakes out his hands.

Remus: Where do we start?

The scene swirls and replaced by tall dark walls that looked like they were made of black stone. Details slowly start filling in, emblems stamped into the walls, banners rolling out of the ceiling, thrones at the front of the room covered in red velvet and dark trim, then finally Deceit and Remus walking down the middle of the room towards the thrones.

Deceit: Mother. Father.

They both bow towards the thrones as people fade into focus.

Deceit's Mother: Who is this?

Deceit's Mother is sitting in the slightly higher throne in a dark dress with a crown full of dark colored jewels. She has a septer with a rounded black top that she's spinning into the floor like she's bored.

Deceit: Mother this is the friend I told you about. Remus.

Remus: Nice to meet you, Your Majesty.

He bows awkwardly again and glances at Deceit, who keeps his eyes locked on his parents.

Deceit's Father: And you brought a human here for... what?

Deceit's Father sits in the lower throne wearing dark kingly robes. He has a crown made of velvet and gold and looks exhausted.

Deceit and Remus exchange a look and Deceit sighs.

Deceit: I don't think he's human.

The scene starts swirling again.

Not human? What's that supposed to mean? If he's not human then what am I?

Deceit's Father: Boyfriend?! This is unacceptable!

The scene changed quicker this time. They're still in the throne room only they're both on the ground level and Deceit's Father is pacing back and forth frantically.

Deceit: You had no problem with him being my friend!

Who Remus?

Deceit's Father: I did actually! But I let it slide since you don't have many friends your age. But boyfriend is where I draw the line!

Deceit: Why?!

Deceit's Father: Because he's human!

Deceit: He's not supposed to be! It's not his fault he got separated and never got his demon mark! Even if he was human, it doesn't matter! I care about him and that should mean something to you!

Demon mark? Separated from who? Me?

Deceit's Father: You'll outlive him you know. He'll be-

Deceit: Outlive him?! I'm already dead!

He continues as if he wasn't interuppted.

Deceit's Father: He'll be dead within the next couple of years and you'll have tk deal with that forever. You're setting yourself up for pain.

Deceit: You and I both know that's not the only option.

Deceit's Father: And you and I both know the other option is never gonna happen! I'm done discussing this. You may go.

Deceit opens his moth to speak again but decides against it and turns to leave as the scene fades again.

So Remus was the boyfriend that Deceit was talking about before. But what the hell is a demon mark?

Earthy toned walls replace the stone ones, bits of furniture fade in, and finally Deceit and Remus sitting in the floor.

Remus is curled up on Deceit's lap and is shaking uncontrollably.

Remus: Jay, we're running out of time.

Deceit (Jay?): No. No we-

Deceit's Father: Whatever plan you have son, you better do it quick. Your... boyfriend only has a matter of weeks now.

So Remus was sick too? Only a matter of weeks... but if it's the same thing I had I've been fine for a while now.

Well I was. Till I basically got hit by a truck.

Deceit (Jay?): Father please. I know how you feel about him but I'm begging you. Teach me the spell.

He stays silent, opting to walk away.

Deceit (Jay?): If he dies, you'll lose me too.

Deceit's Father: You wouldn't.

Deceit (Jay?): I love him. I can't live without him. Father, please.

He sighs as Remus wakes up enough to move over to the bed in the corner then falls asleep again.

Deceit (Jay?): Father please. You know the cost, why won't you just help me?!

Deceit's Father: Because! He's not like us son.

Deceit (Jay?): Yes he is! And even if he wasn't it shouldn't matter!

Deceit's Father: Why don't you ask your mother. She-

Deceit (Jay?): She doesn't care about me! She doesn't care about anyone but herself! Haven't you learned that by now Your Majasty?

The last sentence strikes a nerve in Deceit's Father and he looks down at the floor.

Deceit's Father: ...fine. I'll help you. But in return the two of you will help me get back my throne.

Deceit (Jay?): Of course, thank you Father.

Get back his throne? He looked like he was already King.

The next scene doesn't have sound but it shows Deceit, or I'm guessing his real name is Jay, laying with Remus (who's still asleep) and holding a silver mirror with a concentrated look on his face.

After a bit of back and forth with his father his features change into a completely different person and he looks happy.

The scene fades again and Remus is awake and better now.

Remus: Alright. Go.

Remus is standing in front of Jay with his arms out to his sides.

Jay: You don't need to do that you know.

Remus: I'm aware. I'm being dramatic go with it.

Jay: Are you sure you're ok enough to do this?

Remus: I'm sure. Let's go meet my brother.

I'm sorry what.

Jay takes a deep breath and puts a now glowing hand on Remus' shoulder.

The whole scene is engulfed with yellow light then fades quickly leaves Jay and a now blue-haired Remus. He turns around to look in the mirror but it's not him.

It's Andrew.

The scene fades out and everything is black again.

What was that all about? Was Andrew Remus this whole time?

Was anything I just saw even real?

I guess I really can't deal with that now. I'm still stuck in a dark void. Possibly my own mind. Or I'm dead.

I start walking.

I'm walking for what feels like forever when I see something on the ground in the distance.

Roman: Hello?

I start running towards the object and the closer I get I realize it's a person lying face down.

Roman: Are you okay? Where are we?

I get to them and roll them onto thier side.

It's Remus.

Roman: Remus?

He stirs and slowly opens his eyes.

Remus: Roman?

Heyyyy!!

The long awaited chapter is here!!

And it's another cliffhanger of sorts...

But LISTEN it won't be as long of a wait between chapters this time I promise do it's okay.

Anyway, I redid the taglist. I went through every comment I could find in order to make sure I got everyone, but if I missed you and/or you wanna be on it let me know!

Why_Dont_You_Care Avatar0fLust RArainyfire is_this_taboo Riniquil Aloleann85 Kittygolucky MyRandomFandoms12 theyepatchperson A_Random_PANcake 0EcstasyAria00 PanWithPuns thatpanfander Nightmare-Nightxy L3xieeeeee Bi_Boy_Bi NewHoney44 um_imma_mess CEM0414 lovecoffee468 JustSomeTrash2006 Me_anxiousmess_ LisaTheUnknownWolfu ConfusionsAllIGot MilkedItDry FanficWriterRowan Cupcakeis15 Samcfgbxfbn Galgalgal123 Weirdlyspecific iiRoseKitty StarStriker25 AsahiBePaniKing RedRebel15 mehppppppp JediHippiePickle insomniabelike pencilwritesshiz47 SanaMuskan6 that_musical_llama yummy_angst Melody_Storm KatBQ3 cinna_bunnie SilverClover21 PoetTheyThem DemusIsMyLife HarmoniousCrystallin RandomWriterLD DeecravesBEANS KatTheFandomHopper DJWolficorn Alphabet-Person Rifqah010307 TheDragonCat1256 ethcreal_anqel strazydaze

Thank you guys for being patient with me 😅

Until next time,

Byeeeee!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 21.5K 43
Virgil had his own life, his own group of mismatched, odd friends. Roman had his clique and his power. The two were about to collide in one big mess...
241K 12.7K 73
♥ C O M P L E T E D ♥ * Written long, long before Deceit's name reveal! Please bear with me. I would love to change each of the names but there are s...
185K 7.6K 36
Prince Roman of the Ironfelt Kingdom is well known for being a heroic, flirtatious man. Everyone respects him, and sees him as a mighty hero, however...
3.5K 119 14
Through the reveal of Remus, things between the sides have changed. Logan's advice to Thomas has been taken up by Virgil, talking to Patton and learn...