The Alpha's Little Runner

By ComposedMayhem

Madelyn Rivera was kidnapped by rogues when she was only 15 years old. Her pack was attacked and everyone was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Author Note's
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY NOW UP!!!!

Author Note

13.6K 171 8
By ComposedMayhem

Hey everyone sorry this isn't a story update. I have been working to write the next chapter, but I have hit some major writers block. I am hoping to get something going soon. I have been busy working more as well. I hope to get the next chapter up soon.

Let me know your thoughts so far and what you want to see. Maybe tell me what you think will happen next. Maybe you guys can help me get out of this writers block. 

I also wanted to say I appreciate everyone who has read thus far. It truly means a lot to me. I wish Wattpad had the option to go in a heart the comments. I see them and appreciate every single one. I get excited when I see a comment.

Thank you for sticking with me! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 13.9K 24
Hunter James, your average 16 year old girl...Or so you would think. With one glance she looks completely human but on the inside she's a force to be...
500K 15.2K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
2.2M 46.8K 37
Samantha Carter had a huge crush on Lloyd Crawford, the next in line as Alpha of the Crescent Wolf Pack. Who wouldn't fall to this gorgeous looking g...
259K 6K 27
Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the next Alpha in line and is overly protecti...