๐–๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐œ๐ซ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ || ๐”….๐”…...

Galing kay littlehawk17

Wanda and Pietro wasn't the only Maximoff. Anara is the oldest of the three. What will happen when three sib... Higit pa

Cast
Part One
Chapter 1: HYDRA
Chapter 2: Dreams
Chapter 3: Church
Chapter 4: Mind Games
Chapter 5: Mistake
Chapter 6: Vision
Chapter 7: Sokovia
Chapter 8: Ruins
Chapter 9: Grief
Part two
Chapter 10: Accords
Chapter 11: Decision
Chapter 12: Bucharest
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Winter Soldier
Chapter 15 : Teams
Chapter 16: War
Chapter 17: Rafe
Chapter 18: Wakanda
Part three
Chapter 19: Home
Chapter 20: the kiss
Chapter 21: Protection
Chapter 22: Battlefield
chapter 23: Thanos
Part Four
Chapter 24: Revenge
Chapter 26 : Loneliness
Chapter 27: Friend
Chapter 28: Coping
Chapter 29: Forgiveness
Part five
Chapter 30: Begging
Chapter 31: Science Bro
Chapter 32: Baby Scott
Chapter 34: Stone Decent
Chapter 35: Time Travel
Chapter 36: 2013
Chapter 37: Regret and Promises
Chapter 37: Losing
Chapter 38: Payback
Chapter 39: Endgame
Chapter 40: Goodbyes
* Epilouge *
Post Credit II
Post Credit I
Goodbye <3

Chapter 33: Memories

932 16 0
Galing kay littlehawk17

꧁꧂

𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙧𝙠

"Thor?" I raised an eyebrow as I saw the God walk in. "Little One." He cheered, pulling me into a hug, picking me up. "Hi, buddy." I chuckled.

He put me down and I looked up to him with a smile, but it faded as I saw he wasn't actually himself. "What's wrong, Anara?" He asked, noticing my glum look. I waved him off, shaking my head. "Nothing. I promise." I smiled warmly to God then started to continue my walk to the other room.

"These are Pym Particles, all right?" I heard Lang yell to Bruce, walking into the room. "And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more-"

"Calm down." I cut him off. "Sorry." He replied back, softly. "We've got enough for one round-trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs." Then he accidently clicked one of the vials and disappeared before returning a second later.

"One test run."

I sighed, leaning against the door frame. "All right. I'm not ready for this." Scott panicked.

"I'll do it." I quickly piped up. I pushed myself off the wall and looked around at all eyes on me. "I can do it." I put on a brave face to the group.

After some talk and convincing, I was now in the White time travel suit, Nebula fixing the suit and equipment on me.

"Anara, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it."

"Wait a second. Let me ask you something." Rhodes piped up. I looked from Hulk to him. "If we can do this, you know... go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos? You know, and..." He motioned of tying a knot and strangling the Titan.

"First of all, that's horrible."

"It's Thanos."

I looked back to Bruce, shrugging with a head tilt. It is Thanos. It's not as bad as what the titan has already done. "And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future."

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott added.

"Bingo." Clint muttered from the doorway. "That's not how this works." Nebula said back. "Well, that's not what I heard." He shrugged.

"Wait, but who? Who told you that?" Bruce asked.

"Star Trek, Terminator, Timecop, Time After Time..."

"Quantum Leap."

"... Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time."

"Hot Tub Time Machine."

"Hot Tub Time Machine." Rhodes repeated. "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel."

"Die Hard. No, that's not a movie." Scott spoke.

"This is known." War Machine defended. "I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it. If you travel to the past... that past becomes your future... and your former present becomes that past... which can't now be changed by your new future."

"Exactly."

"So Back to the Future is a bunch of bullshit?" I heard Scott mumble, making me chuckle under my breath.

"Do you understand that, Anara." Rhodes asked me. "Nope." I shook my head, quickly looking back to Nebula, hoping for this to stop and we do this before I chicken out.

After the scribble stopped, we checked everything last minute, Clint, Scott and Rhodey leaving to go back to the team while Nebula and Bruce made sure we were set.

"Are you sure it'll work." I looked to Bruce, with a lot of nerves. "Yes, Anara." He held onto my shoulders, smiling to me. I nodded and looked down to my feet. "Let's go." I sighed.

I was now on the middle of the glass platform, Tony, Rocket and the others built. I was squeezing my hands into fists, waiting for what felt like forever.

"Is thing ready to go?" I asked impatiently, looking down to the floor still. "All right, Anara." Bruce spoke up, the helmet forming around my head. "We're going in three, two... one.

-------------------------------------------------

꧁꧂

𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙖, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕

I gasped as my feet hit the ground. I held onto the wall beside me, steadying myself while I caught my breathing. The helmet folded back and I was able to breath properly before looking around at my surroundings.

I was back in Wakanda, outside of the main building. I had my left hand still pushing against the wall, keeping me up. Suddenly, I heard a noise and quickly ducked behind the wall. When I looked back to see if it was clear, I heard a voice I recognised.

"Guess what?" I pushed myself up to look into the window. I saw my past self jump onto my bed - that I had in Wakanda - where Bucky was already sitting. "I got us a movie." My past self smiled, holding the DVD behind my back.

"And what is that?" Bucky rubbed soothing circles onto my thigh, while looking at past me with loving eyes. "Only if I get something in reward." I saw Bucky sigh, placing a kiss to my lips. I gasped, realising the memory. "Bucky.." I breathed out.

Past me opened my eyes, grinning ear to ear. "I accept." I pulled the DVD from behind my back, holding it close to my chest. "Send me no flowers."

"Huh?"

"Doris Day. Rock Hudson. He's a hypochondriac and one day overheard the doctor say he's dying. He mistook it for him and began to find his wife her next husband." Past me looked to Bucky who had a puzzled look. "Trust me." I watched as past me jumped off the bed, putting on the movie and moving back to lay on the bed. Bucky draped an arm over me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"Beep beep beep." I looked down to see the device signalling for me to return. My breathing quickened and I looked from the device to my wrist to the memory of me and Bucky. Before I could do anything, the suit was back and I was sucked back into the quantum realm. When my feet landed and I returned, I was in a different place. I was in Sokovia.

-----------------------------------------
꧁꧂

Sokovia, 2010

"Why are you complaining now, Anara." My head whipped round to the familiar voice I hadn't heard in what felt like  a life time.

I raced over, seeing my younger self walk down the cold streets of Sokovia. "I am not." Past me had my arms wrapped around myself, walking away from the person.

"Yeeeees.. you are." The person chucked their arm over past me's shoulder, pulling me to there side. "Pietro." I gasped out, tears brimming my eyes.

"Shut it, Piet." The younger me turned to Pietro with a death glare, making the boy step back, hands raised in surrender. "Where's Wands run off to now?" I huffed, walking still.

"Properly with, Jacque." He smirked. "And why aren't you being your usual overprotective self?" I looked to Pietro with a raised eyebrow. "What did you do?"

"Annie." Another voice caught my attention, diverting my attention from the beeping device to the girl. "I was looking for you."

"What's wrong, Wanda?"

"Nothing's wrong." My sister spoke, making my current self sniffle while I wiped my eyes dry. "I'm in love." the younger woman smiled, linking her arm with mine. "Love?"

"I didn't think Jacque would show." Pietro said, passing past me and Wanda, stealing an apple from one of the stalls. Wanda turned to her twin with an angry expression, hitting him in his chest. "Ow!"

I smiled to myself, trying to keep myself together but couldn't. I missed them. I didn't want to leave. "Pietro!" I called out, walking from my space I was hiding at. "Wanda!" I was getting closer and closer but the beeping got quicker and quicker.

I was just about to get to my siblings, when I was pulled back, diving through the flashy lights before landing on my knees back on the platform. "Pietro!" I gasped out as I crashed.

The helmet retracted and I was panting, my right hand gone to my chest, over my heart. The group ran up the stairs, Natasha getting to my side first, here hands cupping my face to calm me down. "Hey. Hey, look at me."

"You okay?" I nodded back, the red head helping me stand. "Yeah."

"What happened. We tried to get you back but it wasn't working."

"I... Uh... I don't know." I panicked, looking around at everyone, trying to catch my bearings.

"It worked." I breathed out, holding up an apple with a bite out of it. I caught it in the air just as I was shrinking back. "It really worked." I threw the item to Tony, sending him a smile of relief.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.5M 45.2K 49
โJust because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean that I couldn't easily take you in a fight.โž Subject: Carter May Number: 17 ...
634K 19.2K 74
๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] โ€ข โ€ข BOOK 1 โžค Age of Ul...
100K 3.7K 98
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ...
1.7K 47 30
The Stark's blood runs in her vains since she was a kid. The story of Sky Stark or as Hydra know her "TONY......Tony.....please listen to me Dad...