UNSENT

بواسطة saubhagya8

The unsent project version of Wattpad. Some messages remain unsent. Some words remain unsaid. Some tears rema... المزيد

u n s e n t
m e s s a g e #1
m e s s a g e #2
m e s s a g e #3
m e s s a g e #4
m e s s a g e #6
m e s s a g e #7
m e s s a g e #8
m e s s a g e #9
m e s s a g e #10

m e s s a g e #5

76 13 2
بواسطة saubhagya8

Dear Courtney,

You hurt me emotionally, mentally and physically.
You left me broken and depressed. You betrayed me in ways no-one can describe.

You left a hole in my heart that can't be fixed.
You abandoned me, spread rumours, bullied me.

I thought I was your best friend? How could you do this?Do you have any idea what pain you've caused me?
I hope you're happy that I'm not there anymore.

I hope you're happy that I'm in a different school. I hope you're happy that you betrayed me when you KNEW what I was going through. You betrayed me. You hurt me.
You killed me inside. You were part of me and now that's gone.

You've lost me because I ended it with you and you didn't even care. I'm not going back to you. Thanks for being by my side and being my friend at darkest times.
But, now, I think it's time we part

- Your mentally broken ex best friend

Dedicated from- AmaraMaeWard

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
Enchanted بواسطة Starlen ♡

القصة القصيرة

1.7K 180 46
few rumours, big misunderstanding and uncontrollable hate. Jason Styles, the topper and the bad boy of the most prestigious school of London. Sohin...
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
234 68 6
❞القلب والأمين❝ :on hold: