Never love

By notyourbitch1024

Here are some information about yourself: Your name is y/n Malfoy, which means Draco Malfoy is your older twi... More

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine

chapter one

309 3 3
By notyourbitch1024

Btw I don't wanna show you a picture of Y/N Malfoy because it's literally you and I don't want to ruin the image you might have of her. I hope you all know what I mean.

Draco Malfoy:

Pansy Parkinson:

Cedric Diggory:

Blaise Zabini:

Enzo Berkshire:

Theodore Nott:

Mattheo Riddle:

Tom Riddle:

Caleb Anderson:

Mary Ruth:

I'm finally here again, home, in hogwarts.
I can see Mcgonnagal standing in the entrance of the castle, waiting for me.

"Ah Y/n there you finally are. I already thought something bad happened to you.
You sadly missed the sorting hat, but you should still join the others for dinner, they'll be happy to see you again. We all are"

"Thanks Mcgonnagal, I'm happy to be back".

Mcgonnagal was such a sweet and caring woman, I really missed her, the school, just everything.

I entered the great hall and my gaze was looking for one specific person.

And there he was, with his blonde hair and his stupid arrogant laugh- my dear brother Draco.

"Guess who it is", I said, while I was putting my hands on his eyes so he couldn't see me.

"Oh my godness, Y/n you're back and- eww you've gotten even uglier than before"

" Thanks, and I can see that you've gotten even more stupid than you already were before I left for Beauxbatons"

Yeah well I have left my brother, actually my whole family and friends for two years.

I did not want to go, but I had no choice.

My father didn't want me to become a death eater at the age of 14,neither did I, so he simply sent me away.
Of course that was not a long-term solution, but I was at least able to have two more years without being one of Voldemorts slaves.

"Hey Y/n did you forget about me or why don't I get a hug?!", there he was.
My best friend since I don't know EVER?

"Ced, how am I supposed to hug you, when you don't stop growing? Besides if you want a hug, you should start answering my letters. I sent like a million owls and you almost never answered".

"Well how was I supposed to answer to all those letters. You know that Jacky isn't the fastest owl. Nevermind I have to get back to my table, but I'll come to your dorm later alright?"

"Uhm no, not alright you two can talk tomorrow in the daylight where I can see you and your hands".

"Draco don't be a fool, you know we're just friends"

"Yeah friends, whatever. I don't care. You'll talk tomorrow or not at all, end of discussion"

"How nice to have you back brother", I said sarcastic.

"Yeah I know you missed me Y/n"

I did, but I'd never admit it to my stupid ferret brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...