chapter five

"Wow you're really good. I think you should join the slytherin team, it would be fun to play against you ", Cedric said.

"Yeah I'm sure it would be nice. I just have to ask Blaise, but this definitely won't be the last time I won haha".

Cedric and I lay down on the field and talked. About this and that, we simply talked about the last two years.

We talked for hours and hours until it was evening and a flood of rain washed all over us.
Our clothes were soaked and I was shivering.

I still wore my school uniform, which means I only wore a skirt and a blouse.

"SHIT, we're past the curfew Y/N", Ced noticed when he looked at his watch.
I could only laugh.

"Y/N we can get expelled for that", he tried to be serious, but couldn't keep it together and we both burst out in laughter.

"God, you know I missed you don't you?", I asked.

"I know Y/N and I really missed you too, but we have to get inside so hurry please", he pushed me through the entrance.

We both ran towards the stairs, where we headed different ways.

Luckily I came into the slytherin common room without Filch seeing me.

"Y/N where the hell have you been?!
And why are your clothes so wet?", Draco came straight towards me.

It seems like Enzo didn't sneak on me because if my brother knew I was with Cedric this late he would have killed him.

"I uh I was in the library. I just had to do some research", I tried to lie but you must know I'm very bad at it.

"And since when does it rain in the library?", he knew I was outside.

"Why do you even ask if you already know where I've been? It's not like I'm old enough to go outside and play some Quidditch with my best friend", I hissed.

"Just please come back before curfew and with other clothes. Because now everyone can see my sister's bra"

"Wha—"
Oh fuck I forgot that I wore a white blouse with a Red bra underneath.
I looked around and saw almost all the boys staring at me. Well everyone besides my brother, Enzo and Mattheo. At least he has some manners.

Enzo tried to look at the wall while he was giving me his blazer to cover up.

"Thanks, I owe you something", I just murmured under my cold breath and ran upstairs into my dorm.