Her Selfless Love( Complete)

By suzangill98

"You told them you love me ,huh?" He asks with a raised eyebrows, jaw hardened and eyes narrowed at the shy g... More

Ezra
Reed Estate
Characters
He is back?
You!
Depth and weakness
The dinner
The interview
The first beat
The Angel
The first hand embarrassment
Date?
The disaster
The deception
Unveiling
In his arms
To loose control
What the hell happened?
The bruises
In defence
The Secret
Strangers?
Lost Cookies
Reluctant?
Move on
The proposed
The gentleman
The bad experience
Private what?
The jet lag
Lost and found
His beasts
The beginning
Calling Trouble
The escape
The Loss
The truth
Enraged and engaged ?
The Kiss of fire
The proclaimation
Compulsion
The Preparations
The Wedding
Searching hearts
Ignorance
The shattering
The accident
Her audacity
The distance and disaster
Deception or truth?
The Realisation
A new leaf
The Lost one
Puppy Trouble
The Resemblance
The hidden enemy
Challenging monsters
The Decision
Just a memory?
Her Family?
The Will to move on
The surprise
His Fascades
The Promise
In her Shadows
Curtain of truth
Authors note
The Wedding
Deception
The heartbreak
The game
Moving on
The broken Promise
Shattering Sanity
The lost friend
Epilogue
Epilogue ( Final)

The bloodshed

41.6K 2.1K 305
By suzangill98

A hooded  figure stands outside  in the freezing cold. His back leaning on his black car. Legs crossed and a cigarette in between his fingers.

Taking a long whiff, he exhales it to look up at the old building.

Not doing anything, just staring like the past 20 minutes. When he sees the lights of the entire building go off. And his phone pinged in his pocket. Indicating a text.

Taking out the the cell. His eyes take in the words on the screen and he just blinks. Putting it back in his pocket.

" Confirmed"

It says and he straightens up.

Crushing the cigarette under his foot. Placing hands back in the pockets of his jacket. And walking inside the old building like he owned it.
.
.
.
.
The door was locked as expected. But with one blow of his shoulder. The lock breaks under the pressure.

Looking around casually at the shabby place. He switches on the torch. Ransacking the place.

To only find a small room in a corner. Where what he saw made his blood to boil more. There were pictures. Hundreds of pictures.

Hanging on the walls. Pinned.

Of her.

Picking up one of her pictures. He just stare at that smiling face which has been his heaven these past few months. The brown eyes, that seemed alive even through the piece of paper. And he couldn't help trail his fingers down her face.

A heaviness settling in his chest.

Once contend. He places it in his pocket. To only go back to the lobby and settle himself on the sofa. Placing one leg on top of another.

Waiting for his arrival.

.
.
A figure walks in cursing.

" Damn what's with this place. Why are the lights off! "

" And damn this door! Didn't I lock-"

He suddenly goes silent. As if realising that something was not right. When he hears a voice that made his throat to run dry. And eyes to widen.

" You did"

He recognised that voice. Hell how couldn't he. And that's when his worst fears became true.

And his foot stagger back.

" Wh-o who is h-ere?"

He asks. Afraid. Ready to bolt out. To only feel a strong grip on his shirt collar from behind. And before he knows, he is pulled back with a strong force.

Making him fall back, skidding the floor. To hit a table and have glass shards shower over him.

" Aghhh fuc*! Who are you ...wh-at do you want!"

He says. Holding his bleeding forehead. Trying to look up at the intruder.

Who steps closer to him.

And through the little light coming from the outside. He recognised the person easily. That big frame and cold deadly voice unmistakable.

" I am here to complete what I left unfinished earlier."

His words made a shiver to run down Johnathan's spine. And he struggles to get up. Despite his bleeding state.

" Aaro-on?"

He speaks. Stuttering. Trying to take the opportunity and run past, when a grip on his neck made him choke. His words dying as he is pushed back on a wall. His head banging behind on the cement. Clouding his vision.

" Le-ave me y-ou fuc*er!"

He says thrashing. With legs in the air as Aaron keeps his grip firm. Moving closer, tightening his grip on his neck.

The images of him touching her. Kissing her. Taking advantage of her when she was not in her senses. Making him see red.

" Tsk tsk Johnathan. You really thought you will live after touching even an inch of her skin."

" You thought you could escape me?"

" You psycho! Get of-off m-eee!!"

Aaron stays. Choking him. Seeing him struggling, crying. The colour of his face changing with an inhuman look. Tilting his head to a side. Enjoying the man's pain.

" You touched her with these lips, huh?"

He says. Lifting his other hand to hold Johnathan's jaw. Crushing it under his fingers, seeing his eyes tearing.

" No...no...ahhhhhh!"

When suddenly a cracking sound is heard. And Johnathan's thrashing worsens. His teary eyes widening ,fixated on those murderous grey ones.

" Oops. I think it just broke"

Aaron says smirking. Considering this as a game. As the man suddenly screams on top of his lungs in an excruciating pain. Making Aaron's brows to furrow.

Not liking the screams. They were giving him a headache.

Taking a handkerchief from his pocket. He stuffs in the man's mouth. Making his painful screams to muffle.

Moving back to have his body fall down. Johnathan tries to lift his hands to take out the cloth from his mouth. When he is turned around. His front pressed on the floor. As Aaron locks his arms behind his back.

Pulling him up from his hair from behind. Seething near his ear.

" These fingers touched her huh? How did it felt. Did you enjoyed it ?"

Next he knows. Aaron breaks his fingers one by one. Twisting them . His muffled screams like music.

Making the clawing beast inside Aaron to calm down a bit.

" Ah....aghhhhh"

He continues to scream. His body wringling on the floor, rolling. As he tries to cope with pains.

And Aaron. Simply leans his back on the wall. Taking out another cigarette. Enjoying the show.

The dying man at his feet. Crying now.

" So- rr....yyy....pl....ease...."

The words were muffled but decipherable.
And Aaron stares at those desperate eyes. To only scoff. Knowing this was just an acting.

Kicking his stomach. He sees his entire frame to shudder. Shocks entering his body as he convulsed. Struggling to get up, but failing miserably.

" Sadly I only show pity once Johnathan. And I already gave you your chance."

" Now coming to the main point."

Crouching down at his level. Aaron takes out the cloth from his mouth.

Looking into his eyes to speak.

" What did you do to her and why?"

Johnathan moves his head in a no. He will die either way. If he tells him , the organisation will execute him. If he doesn't, this man will kill him right now.

" Speak! What did you do to her!"

" No... please! "

" Speak fuc*er!"

Aaron asks. Pulling him up from his collar. And he tries to move back.

Sheer fear evident in his eyes.

" I... didn't...I swear.....I drugged her. And when sh-e was unconscious. I.....just clicked the pictures"

Aaron's next question. Making his breathing to turn rugged. His entire body sweating.

" Why? "

His silence didn't settle well with Aaron. And he calmly asks again.

" I asked why did you do it?"

" I...I...am sorry....pl....ease"

On seeing him not telling him the truth. Aaron gets up. Shaking his head in dissapointement.

To only approach the window. Opening it. Letting the cold winds to hit him.

" How deep would it be? Hmm somewhat 50 feet?"

Johnathan's eyes widen as he continues to speak no. While Aaron just sits on the window. Finishing his cigarette. Looking up at the moon.

" Do you think you can fly John?"

He asks looking at the man who had fear of death in his eyes. To again look outside at the calm sky.

Throwing down the finished cigarette. He sees it drop. To get up. Approaching the quivering body.

Dragging him from his hair. Aaron makes half of his body to fall down. The cold winds hitting his face as he looks below at his death.

Shaking his head. His body already on the verge of shutting down under the excruciating pain from broken limbs.

" Will you like to answer now?"

" Pl...ease.."

" I am asking you the last time. Why did you do it?"

" Ah...."

Holding his neck. Aaron lowers him. His body literally hanging in the air.

And looking into those cold emotionless eyes. Johnathan was assured. This man can do it.

He wasn't afraid of being caught for murder.

He wasn't afraid to die. Unlike him.

" Please....I....I..."

" Why!!"

Aaron's voice booms this time freezing every cell in his body. And Johnathan has made the decision. It's better to die later than now.

" He ..he wants to kill her! I was  given the assignment to kill her! The... organization... it's after her! "

And that's when an emotion flickers in Aaron's eyes for the first time. To only be gone the very next second.

" Who?"

He says. Breathing heavily.And Johnathan looks down below at his death. Shaking his head in a no fervently.

" I seriously...don't know...I was just given the orders...he is a very powerful man..."

" Name dammit!"

Aaron's fury resurfaces. Growing impatient. And he looses his grip , making John to beg. Who couldn't even move his hands to save himself.

" I... seriously don't know.. please...I am telling the tr-uth"

" Last chance"

" Pl-ea..."

A look flashes in Aaron's eyes. Those calm eyes, locked on him.

" No....no...pl...ease"

But it was too late. Loosening his grip on Johnathan's neck. He sees those teary eyes begging him. But he had no emotion left in him.

Except anger. Raw and disastrous.

Moving his head to a side. He speaks monotonously.

" Enjoy your flight"

Was all he said. And next they know. He leaves Johnathan. Making his body to crash on the pavement below within seconds.

His dead eyes looking back at Aaron's calm yet deadly grey ones as a pool of blood surrounds him. And with one last look.

Aaron turns around. Placing his hands back in his pocket. To walk out of the shabby place.

His footsteps confident and hood lowered on his head.

As he walks out without a care of anything in this world.

Immune to human emotions of regret.

And feeling just one thing in his heart after a very long time.

Content.

                     ......

           Few days later

Everyone sits on the dining table of the Reed estate. Eating in silence.

Their eyes taking hidden glances at the girl who sits in silence. Not talking to anyone. Lost in his own world the entire day.

" Ezra my child. Why aren't you eating? Isn't the food nice?"

Mrs Reed asks. Placing her hand on Ezra's wrist. Calling for her attention. But it wasn't so easy to get.

With eyes fixed on the table cloth. Ezra doesn't say anything.

While everyone else shares a look. Pity evident in their eyes and they didn't feel like eating their food aswell.

" Princess? "

Neil tries next. Moving his hand in front of her. To finally get her attention. Blinking. She looks around to find everyone staring at her.

And she panics.

" Umm sorry. "

Was all she says. Looking at Mrs Reed with a sad smile.

" I...I don't feel like eating mom. I will like to rest. Please excuse me."

And with this. Without hearing anyone's reply. She was back to sulking. Rushing back to go to her room. With the fluffy dog she called Bells. Running behind her.

Ben sighs. Pushing back his plate. Looking at her retreating back.

And Mrs Reed was feeling tears sting her eyes. Her next words giving away what's bothering her.

" It's my fault. I shouldn't have made her marry him."

" I failed as a mother. I...My own son? What did I didn't do right?"

" Was my love flawed? Why is this happening?"

Mr Reed. Pulls Rose to him. Rubbing her back. Trying to console her. While looking at Neil and Ben.

" Any whereabouts of him?"

Neil and Ben just shake their head in a no. Lowering their eyes.

And Mr Reed sighs.

" I don't know what's wrong with him. I never expected him to disappoint us like this."

" We all would have still understood. We are used to him leaving everytime so abruptly and loosing contact with us."

" But the girl? What's her fault in this?"

" And divorce? It's just rediculuous."

No one says anything. Till Neil interrupts.

" But father. Brother must have his reasons."

"Just like he had when Dad was on his death bed? Those were just excuses Neil! I am telling you!"

" How long is he going to do this everytime? We may understand! But the girl has her future in front of her!"

" She can't bloody ruin her life waiting for him!"

It was Ben this time. And Stel speaks up for the first time.

" Yes Neil. I agree with Ben. We all have been just waiting. Ezra is breaking every day. She needs to move on."

" And we all need to help her do it."

No one says anything. Agreeing with Ben's thoughts. While Mrs Reed couldn't help press her cheek to Mr Reed's chest. Feeling an emptiness inside her.

The silence is interrupted by a maid rushing in bowing at them.

" Madam Sir! We... outside...they...."

Everyone gives her their full attention. As Mr Reed's furrows his brows. Coming forward.

" What's it speak clearly?"

And taking a deep breath. She finally says it. A look of disbelief on her face.

" Th...they are here!"
.
.
.
.
" The Richardson's!"

.
.
" Sir Albert Richardson is waiting outside! He said he wishes to meet you!"

And everyone looks at each other in surprise. Confused as to why one of the richest and most influential people in the world will be there.

At their door.

Mr Reed straightens his coat while Mrs Reed cleans her tears.

Looking at each other to nod.Taking Mr Reed's offered arm. Mrs Reed coils her arm in his.

Going out for his welcome. With everyone else following.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2M 760K 53
What is he doing? "Embre." I'm still pressed up against him, my breath quickening by the second. "Yes?" I ask breathlessly, he placed his hand in my...
2.9K 228 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...
15.3K 499 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
473 128 53
Aaron Foley, the smart and handsome boy I have ever seen. He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes too. His appearance would be made anyone could f...