A Letter To Myself

By amorelovers

With everything going on in Sarameas life, she struggles to keep going. But what happens after she forced to... More

00 • Hello/Characters
01 • Senior Year
02 • Numb
03 • Bad luck
04 • Blackmail
05 • Class
06 • Football
08 • Break up
09 • Books
10 • Lucky charm
11 • Ring
12 • Costume
13 • Halloween
14 • Sick
15 • Rumor

07 • Ice Cream

312 9 3
By amorelovers

Monday, August 31st

"What do you want to do after you graduate High school." Aiden set down his pen and looks at me.

"Stripper."

"What?" He raised his eyebrow.

"You heard me."

"Change of heart?" He smirked.

"I guess that's what you could call it." I leaned back on my chair.

"Okayy then stripper it is." He picked up his pen to began writing again.

"WAIT. I was kidding Aiden take a joke." I quickly sat up to put my hand over his to stop him from writing more than "str"

He looked at our hands.

Shoot. I pulled it back.

"Sorry."

"Strippers make good money you know." He looked back down at the paper

"I'm already rich. I got 7 sugar daddy's lined up."
I held up 7 fingers up. "One for each day of the week." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Your contacts beg to differ."

"Oh shut up." The bell rang and everyone started packing up their things. "Watch me find a sugar daddy."

He rolled his eyes.

"Alright kids your dismissed, remember you guys are presenting how well you know your partner to the class tomorrow."

That will be easy no problem.

𖥔 ˑ ִ ֗ ִ ۫ ˑ ִ ۫ ּ

The next day we walked into 4th period.

Totally prepared for this easy presentation. No sweat. Simple stuff.

"Ok Saramea and Aiden come up as my example."

I nodded and looked at Aiden.

I whispered "ready bug?"

He just nodded.

We both stood up and walked in front of the classroom . I looked at the teacher and she nodded at us to start.

"Ok first question what are our favorite color."

"Aiden told me that his favorite color is black."

"Tuli." I gave him a glare. He cleared his throat. "Mea told me her favorite colors are pink, green, and white."

Why is he so afraid to use my name.

We went on for about 2 more minutes until we finally made it to the last question.

"What does your partner want to do after graduating?" After reading the question both of our eyes shot up at each other knowing we both didn't talk about this question since we were both too busy talking about sugar daddy's.

I'm going to make something up.

"After high school Aiden wants to travel the world." Great save Saramea.

" Mea wants to pursue her dream of being a stripper."

For gods sake please tell me I'm dreaming.

A loud laughter filled the room.

Guess Mrs. T was caught off guard since she spit out all of her tea causing the class to get louder.

Fucking Aiden Sade I'm going to murder him.

He looked up and I mouthed "I hate you."

Just when I thought things between us were getting better.

I started walking to my seat when someone stopped me.

"Hey Saramea accept visa to give me a lap dance?" This random dude I didn't even know was in our class whispered to me.

"Fuck off." I whispered back.

I angrily sat back at my desk and I could see Aiden talking to the guy that had just said that to me.

He probably told him to say that to me. What a dick.

Once he sat back down he told me.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." He tried to hide a laugh.

I wanted to laugh too.

If it wasn't me then I probably would've laughed just a little bit. A tiny bit. Who am I kidding I would've straight up laughed out loud.

"It's not funny." I bit my lip."Good luck finding a partner for this class again."

I'm trying everything in my will power to stay angry and not let out a laugh.

"Have you still found that sugar daddy of yours."

"Not sure he would support my stripper career." I let out a small laugh.

"You never know." He shrugged as we watched the janitor come clean up the mess while the class still talked about Aidens comment.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Saturday, September 5th.

"He told the whole class I wanted to be a stripper. And after he said that Mrs. T spit up all her tea and needed to call the janitor." I rested my chin on both my hands as I looked at Luna.

She let out a laugh.

"I'm so sorry Saramea, oh man I wish I was there." She whipped a tear from her eye.

"Yeah yeah funny. I would've laughed too. But this is me we are talking about!"

She kept laughing.

I threw a fry at her. In-and-out fries suck either ways so Im not wasting food.

"I need to find a sugar daddy." She again was ignoring me and kept laughing. So I threw another fry.

"I NEED TO FIND A SUGAR DADDY." The restaurant became real quiet after that. And Luna finally stopped.

"Wait what? You're only 17?" She grabs a fry from the tray and ate it.

"Aiden doesn't believe I could get one and my only purpose in life right now is to prove him wrong in everything. It's good to have goals you know?"

Luna nodded in agreement.

"Right, now where are you going to find one?"

"I'll make a poster and tape them around town. Maybe one old rich man is willing to."

"No Saramea its best to use social media. And you don't have social Media."

"I'll get it again. That's not a problem." I pulled out my phone and unlocked it.

A messages ping shows up.

Aiden😍🥵: 2 more days left.

Me: Two days is more than enough time 👴🏻

Great that mothertrucker change his contact again. I should really put a password. Although, my dad will get unnecessarily mad.

Omg. I need to get home.

I look top of my phone.

He's going to be back by 8:30pm probably even earlier and it's 8:03.

"Uh I need to go Luna I'll see you Monday." I stand up grab my purse and my shopping bags.

"I'll take you Im the on that brought you either ways."

"No it's fine go home to your dad take care of him." She opened up about him. The reason he lost his job was due to a back injury that happened a work insurance is covering it but he still decided to move in with my mom.

"Are you sure? It's dark."

I nodded.

"Positive." This town is relatively safe so there's not much to worry about.

"Alright then see you Monday. And text me right when you get home no excuses!" She screamed the last part before I walked out.

After walking for about 10 minutes I took a break.

I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket.

🖕🪓Aiden👹💩: I see you.

Me: no you don't 🖕

Talk about creepy. Just as I'm about to type something else a car pulls up in front of me.

That's scary.

They roll down their window and it's Aiden. A part of me is relived it's just him.

"Stalker."

"It's a small town what do you expect." He has a point but no.

"I see your stalker days aren't over" I look back down.

"Get in."

"My mom told me not to talk to strangers." I bit my lip to hide my smile.

He started driving away slowly.

"WAIT I WAS KIDDING." I stood up and ran towards his car.

"Thats what I thought." He unlocks the passenger seat.

I opened the door and took a seat.

"You know where I live right?" That was an idiotic question.

"No." Then he stepped on the gas.

I shook my head.

"You never wear short sleeves."

He noticed I'm wearing a tank top today.

"Oh Luna convinced me wear this since she said summer is almost over and I won't be able to wear short sleeves anymore and she also laughed at me because I don't own any swimsuits so she forced me out of the house to go-" I stopped talking after I realized I'm just chatting his ears away.

I'm probably annoying him. I should stop.

"Go where?" He raised his eyebrows and looked at me.

"Eyes on the road mister." I smiled.

"Go to the mall in the next town over to buy clothes. She woke me up at 6 am on a freaking Saturday!" I let out a small laugh. "It's ok though I bought a bunch of stuff." I looked down at my shopping bags.

"I could tell."

"My poor bank account is probably in the negatives now" I sigh.

We pull up to my house. I see that unfamiliar car. Although I shouldn't really call it unfamiliar anymore. She comes every weekends. And I still haven't told my mom. I'm so horrible.

I don't want to go back home just yet.

I turn around to look at Aiden.

"Wanna get ice cream?" I fidget with my ring.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

We came to the ice cream shop we always came as kids. It brings back a lot of memories. It's nice to be back here.

"Omg is that Saramea and Aiden." An old lady comes out of the back.

I smile realizing that the old lady was Ann.

"Yes it is!!" She comes up and gives us a hug.

"You guys are so tall. How long has it been?"

"Three... four years? I lost track." I let out a light laugh.

"SAMUEL COME OVER HERE!" An old man walks out from the back.

"Well if it isn't Aiden and Saramea." A smile forms on his face.

"How has it been?" Samuel walks up to us and stands next to Ann.

"It could be better." Aiden spoke up.

"How's your mother-" she quickly stops herself.

His mom?

"Oh come on dear let's not bring that up right now." She nodded.

"You guys want your usuals?"

"You remember?" Almost enough to make a tear form on my face.

𓂃

"Do I talk too much?" I grab another spoonful of my ice cream cup and shove it in my mouth.

"Yeah, but you've always talked a lot."

"And you always make your rude ass comments" I roll my eyes.

I look down at his ice cream. Who doesn't get toppings? I thought his taste in ice cream has changed, but clearly is hasn't.

"You're weird." I point my spoon at him flicking some sprinkles at him.

"I think you should be pointing that spoon at yourself."

I gave him a glare.

"Hey!" A boy around 15 walks up to us.

"Hi" I smile.

"Are you guys a couple?" He looks over at Aiden then at me.

I let out a laugh. "No never."

"That's a relief." He smiled and looked over at Aiden.

"So...can I have your number?" He keeps looking at Aiden.

"No. I have a girlfriend."

"Oh I'm sorry." And the boy walks away in embarrassment.

"Way to shatter his poor soul." I lean on my hand and smile.

"I don't like boys." He stares at me.

"Well that's a shame because I do." I shove a bigger spoonful in my mouth.

He rolls his eyes.

"You look like you had plans today. Did I ruin any of them?"

He shook his head.

He's lying.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled under my breath.

"I should get going." And I stood up.

"Let me take you." He also stood up.

"No it's fine you have plans." Plus my mom will get home soon and I want to tell her everything. I won't be afraid anymore.

Of course I would never tell him that.

I get my empty cup and throw it away. Aiden follows behind me and smacks my head.

"Don't be stupid." I rub the back of my head. I hope many people witnessed that.

"That's abuse you know." And we both start walking towards the door.

Womenbeater.

"BYE AIDEN AND SARAMEA I HOPE YOU GUYS COME BACK!!" I turn around and wave at Ann. She's so sweet.

"Don't worry I will be back I'm not sure about Aiden though." I point at him with my thumb.

She laughs and we both wave each other goodbye.

"I told you I could go walking it's like 5 minutes from here."

After some arguing I magically landed inside of his car. Actually no he kicked me inside his car. A gun was involved.

"Shut up." He's so kind no wonder he's such a womanizer.

"Your car needs some dazzle." I look around.

"No it doesn't."

"I think yes."

He stops in front of my house.

The women's car is gone and so is my dads. And you know who's car is here my moms. Today is the day I tell her.

Aiden steps out of the car as I gather all my things.

The door on my side opens. What? Didn't know Aiden had some class.

I smile and I step out. "Thank you."

He nods and close the passenger door.

He walks back and sit back down in his car. I knock on his car window signaling him to roll it down.

"I'm pregnant." And I run to my front door before he could say anything.

Saying your pregnant is basically saying later loser.

I open my door with my key and walk in. I hear moms music in the kitchen. Perfect she's awake.

"Hey mom." I quietly walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Mea where have you've been?" She looks down at my bags.

"Oh you know shopping with Luna." I play with my ring.

"What happened with Oliva and Emily?"

"Oh them. I'm not friends with them anymore." She nods her head not forcing an explanation from me.

"So mom." She raises her eyebrow. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"It better not make be stressed out." She takes another bite of her salad.

"It might but I promise it's something you want to hear."

"No."

"No?"

"No I don't want to hear it."

"But mom trust me you need to hear it."

"SARAMEA I JUST TOLD YOU I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. LEAVE ME ALONE." She grabs the bridge of her nose.

"Ok." I walk out of the kitchen.

Ignorance is bliss.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

HEY GUYS SO  I HAVENT BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL SINCE IVE BEEN SICK BUT IM BEING FORCED TO GO TOMORROW 💔

But anyways this chapter was kinda random but Aiden and Saramea need to get closer so things must happen.

THANKS FOR READING 💗💗

Love, Ara

Editing

3/1/22

Ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 48 11
After years of hiding KHUSHI is back in high school again . Little did she know her childhood bully and school's bad boy will be back in her life as...
30.8K 1.2K 31
PLEASE READ: MY BEST FRIEND'S A BOY. THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THAT AND YOU WILL BE CONFUSED! Three years have gone by, Aiden is living a different life...
474 29 10
Joey just transferred to a new school despite being in final year,he meets and old friend who was bad news, and it caused his love and home life to t...
I love me By ErikLuv

Teen Fiction

894 115 32
Aiden has been trying to figure himself out his whole life. He just can't seem to find who he his. Throughout his life, he faces a lot of struggles...