Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

By shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... More

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚

3.9K 150 76
By shina_lu08

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Hᴇʏ ɢᴜʏsss Iᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! Mɪss ᴍᴇ?

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

Your pretty no! Beautiful

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

"now what to do, there's exactly two days before our big cat, beat up our little cat, its So boring " you where walking by yourself, at the side, lost in thoughts... when you have enought of it, you want to have fun and go crazy around. and you look at the side, seeing the alley, the darkness.

(A/n " this is what your wearing, just ditch the face-mask, theres no covid in Tokyo revengers )

" well hehe, lets have fun, sorry shu-chan sucks that your not here, " then you run to the alley and start your dangerous adventure.

you explore the alleys seeing alot of different thing you seen, what youve seen so far is 3thugs smoking and going further you see, people fighting each other and even further you see, people fighting with knife and more. damn you where gettin so excited and when you futher even more. you hear maons and see two people making out... then the girl notice you you smiled and wave and about to leave when she called to you. Then the boy stop. you took a step closer... you narrowed your eye at  them with in and your instence stared got them nervios, you could get it  but its like youve seen them someonwhere then just as lighting strike you screem.

"kyaa " you claps your mouth at relization the girls is Megumi Kitagawa from ' Say I love you' and the other is Laito Sakamaki from ' Diavolik lovers '.

"is there something wrong? " megumi ask you shake your head in no and you compose yourself.

"sorry about that it just triggered a memory " you shy scratch your cheek.

"whats a little girl~ like you doing here?~" laitoc said

"I want to have fun" then he smirk and you shake your head in no " what I mean is Have fun fight someone or them or maybe dance and the alley always bring me entertainment "

"Ooh~ and here i thought that you-" he was cut off by megumi.

"then go to the left and youll see a door there,.. you'll see something very entertaining there"

"but be careful~" Laitoc said in a lude voice.

"Haithank you" you bowed and skip you way there .

"what a weird girl~ " Laitoc said looking at your back.

"she's quick good actually" megumi admitted.

you followed there instruction and turn right and you indeed saw a door black one, but it was not a door you expect it to be it was gusty? you hesitant to open it, cause what if you open it and you were kidnap or maybe you enter it while they where killing someone or the last one is this .

but you still went in and you see a staircase down and you saw the light turn on and off, you gulp double thinking  now.

"should I still go? What if this there was a murdur scenes there" "nope no no you've already come this far your not turning back now. " with a same stupid courage you gone down the stairs.

"I hope there no the ring here, ay wait Shut head wla nm tv dito eh" then you look down and see a tv tick to the only door there "I spoke to soon"

but you still open it, and when you open it you swear youve made the greatest decition ever. you saw theDJ in the furthest and the center where people dancing ther was a bar and all seats and all...

whats my name.

you made your way to the dancing place, you moved to the center, firstly mixing in, when they played whats my name Rihanna you always like this song when you dance, especially the Chorus. You copy how Rihanna dance in her cover.

The girls and boys moved away to give you space and you dance away. they where all shouting

"YAHHH, YOU GO GIRL "

"WHOOO "

you even have back up dancers. they all shouted and praised you. and in the crowd above two where watching you.

you moves your hips your hands dawn to touching your body all the way up lifting your hair in the process holding them high while you turn to the side shaking your hips. the crowd go's wild as you run and move to the top inform of the Dj dancing your heart out.

"Heres a song for the beautiful lady " He grab you hand and kiss the back of it winking at you " LETS ALL PARTY UP "

All " YAHHHHH "

The music change to Slow down. selena gomez. and there you dance the way in the cover, and that earn yet another wild scream by the crowd. the two brothers watch you, with spark of light, looking at you so intently, not bodering to look at the others girls little by little gettin there clothes off to catch there attention but failed.

Cause they only have eyes for you.

"she's Hot ~" Ran said with a big grin watching you closely.

"Fuck I want her" Rin lick his lower lip.

"She's just my type" Ran Cant seem to take his eyes away from you.

Noticing there intense stare, you look up at  them and thought of playing with the both of them. you wink then you did this on (2;44 in the part of the song ) that made them blushed red. while you mind your own business again, and dance. when the music stop. you and your back dancers pose.

"damn that was fun hehe," you giggled  you look around and saw on your left a blondie with a mask, and you stop to make eye contact, and there you know who is it you jump down and walk to him.

"your Sanzu right? In the fight of 3/8 " he was surprise you know him and bother to remember too. He just nodded his head. "What are you doin here?"

"non of your business" Sanzu nonchalantly said.

"how mean, hmph!" Then you have an Idea and hold sanzu's hand and lead him in the center where you dance, and dance with the new song Timber by Pitbull, you hold him dance with him he stiffen and you chuckle...
"I wont stop until you tell me"  you whisper then back up dancing like a cowgirl " this was the rap part.( you know just dance timber, just think of it that your dancing like that ) he have enough and join you dancing ( 2;50 part ) he hold your waist and carry you up then down dancing along with you. you both where laughing and enjoying each others company. But the two above watching the both of you weren't Happy at all, they both have a scroll on there face. the music finally came to a stop.

"well someone Finally gave in"

"sheesh, your just stubborn" he hold your hand and leave the dance floor, and seat in the back. "first off, your not suppost to be here! "

"I dont see why?" You just shrug his shoulders.

"Its dangerous" he said.

"but That's the point," his eyes widen and chuckle "and besides your here with me why do I need to be scared" he stop then smiled but you cannot see becaused the mask.

"common lets get out of here" you nodded your head ou too where about to leave, when someone grab ahold of your arm and pulled you away into the dark turn you bump to a very strong firm chest.

"leaving so soon babe~ " you look up and saw it was Ran, 'damn was he hot.' you thought.

You were facing Ran who holds your cheek while the other at you waist. And at your back was someone sneakily put his hand across your wait (waist). who hold you firmly pulling you closer to his body leaning to your ear whispered. You felt his hot breathe making you shivered, which they notice and grin.

"Stay a little longer" rin whispered.

"Sorry but Ran-chan Rin-chan I have to go Im already gone long enough"

"You know us little pup?" Rin ask. "How can I not the famous Haitani brothers hehe"

"But promise us that you're goin to hang out with us next time" ran said.

"Hai~ you guys will see me soon enough anyway " They raise their brow at you

"How so?" Rin ask with curiosity. "Its a secret hehe "

"I knew I like you the moment I saw you, now that I've talk to you maybe Im now inlove" ran just smiled loving you already.

"aww dont fall to soon Ran-chan" you smile along with ran but an significant other ain't liking that all your attention is being taken by his brother "Dont listen to him your mine "

"whatever you guys say" " Oh I really need to go "

"Not until you kiss me" Ran said in a teasing manner.

"sure" you tiptoe and kiss his cheek and the tip of his nose " there done " then he pouted.
(I actually misspelled the kiss to kill,luckely i saw it🤣"

"Why there and not on the lips " Ran sulk.

"Nope I wont kiss you yet" is what you said.

"so your goin to kiss me in the future?" Ran thought loving the idea.

"who knows" you took our your tongue winking at him, that made him chuckle at your cuteness.

"Alright thats enough " rin said quite pissed that he was being forgotten, he truns you around that leads you facing him and your back at Ran.

"Well someone is getting jelly" Ran said teasing his little brother. But ran just took this chance to hold your waist and close his eyes hugging you.

While little Rin here hold bot of your cheeks "So where my kiss" He said with a cute face, 'Goodness how can Rin be so adorable' So you kiss him like what you did to ran. "there"

Tin just blush, mumbling somethings to himself. They were both reluctant to let you go.

But you did do What they ask so, they need to keep their word. they both let you go but not leaving without a kiss. Rin and Ran lay a kiss at each side of your cheeks that surprise you.

"I'll be expecting my kiss next time then, n/n-chan" Ran said with expectations for the future meeting.

"When we see again your goin to be mine" Rin declared.

"Hai Hai, what ever you say Rin. bye ran-chan -rin-chan" you wave and they wave back. You run out to look for Sanzu.

" I really like her, She's not like the other girls, I feel so attached to her already" he then Pouts "I miss Her already, and her hugs"

" That's because she's special " he said then they both turn around leaving the place too, since you where no longer there for them look our protect anymore.

"Where where you!!??... you had me worried sick!!" he grab a hold of your shoulders.

"Sorry I met someone along the way, cmon lets go"

"You shouldn't have done that, your such an idiot a fool."  "Hey not nice, your luck I like you or else I would've punch you till ya die when someone said that to me." Sanzu froze at what you just said.

"You like me?" He ask Not believing the words you let out.

" Yap I really like you as a friend " then he drop gaze looking at the side "Aww whats that your sad, "

"Im not baka, cmon lets eat its already midnight "

The two of you moved to a restaurant. You two seated at the back. You can tell that sanzu was very hesitating to take out his mask. But in the end he still did. And you just stared at it.

"What?" Sanzu ask Somewhat nervousof what your going to say, he was getting quite unconscious from the way you stare at him.

"Nothing its just beautiful" hearts can be seen in your eyes.

" Huh?" He ask confuse from what you said. 'What is beautiful' he thought

"It matches you well, just like the diamonds scar you have. you shine brightly like them, your very pretty no beautiful Sanzu-chan"

Sanzu sense no lie from your words And he himself can see by the way you act and look at him all dreamy.

'This is the first time Someone actually said that about my scars' he thought 'I thought she would be disgusted like everyone else... hmm guess I was wrong, can-can I trust her'

"Just be honest, I wont be offended if you say its ugly or disgusting I get that all the time, so dont waste your time fluttering me" Sanzu said being emotionless.

"What the hell are you saying" you said quite angry.

'Hmm so she did it just to flutter me' he thought. He sbap back to reality when you slam your Hand on the table making him flinch.

"This is unacceptable" you Said Irritated. Sanzu looks at you questionably.

"Huh?" Is the only word he can say. "Haiz at ass moron" you said he was about to get mad when he got caught of guard by you suddenly standing and reaching to Grab ahold of his cheeks.

'What is this crazy girl about to-' he didn't get to think the words when he felt something soft just the side of his lips.

His eyes widen 'did-did she just kiss My scars-?' He thought, his Cheeks Slowly Changing its color to a tint of pink.

"Your so beautiful, And That aint a lie" You softly smile looking at him "It aint a lie when I said That your Scars suit you, if Im being honest Im enchanted by them"

Sanzu can Only look at you blushing really hard like a tomato. 'She-she-....' sanzu Cant seem to speak nor even think properly.

"To me-.." you stop a tint of red can be seen on your ears "your an angel" you whispered.

Sanzu can only Gaze at you his emotions all Mix together, he felt his heart beating uncontrollably.

You giggled from how sanzu look, Feeling that its time to let him go, you sit back down And sanzu well he was still in a the verge of Shock, unable to think of anything at the moment..

'Did I perhaps break him-' you thought, you wanted to hit yourself in the wall for getting ahead of yourself and saying all those things to him even worse in the freaking restaurants were a lot of people are gathered. You Blink when you heard what Sanzu said.

"Call me Haru" he said looking at the side, "im sorry what?" You ask not believing it.

"I said call me Haru instead of sanzu" He Clear his throat. You look at Sanzu no Haru not believing whats happening.

"Well?!" Sanzu finally look at you facing you head on, even if he was still red as a tomato.

'Is he waiting for me to call him in his first name?'

"Hai Haru-chan" you Said with a cheery voice, feeling All sunny.

"Hmm, n/n-chan can I sometimes call you angel" he Ask averting his eyes.

"Sure why not!" Sanzu Smiled feeling blessed at this moment. You two enjoy your Food chatting and all, then he ask you something you dint think you expect.

"n/n-chan Are you still looking for you king?"
You then answered his question quiet quickly "Nah I already found him the perfect one"

" what?! No reconsider it,... How about Mikey-kun" he tried to reason with you, possible you might change your decision. "why thought haru-chan?"

"His amazing n/n-chan his unstoppable, his perfect I can guaranty it, and so we can be in the same gang" sanzu Said loving the idea of being in the same gang as you. No to be honest he was thrilled.

He started to think of what you two can do together ones she join toman, but all shattered when you say the Sad news to him.

"Sorry haru-chan Im already part of another gang"

"What who?" "I want to be honest with you Haru-chan, will you keep my secret and will you trust me?"

'My angel will even tell em a secret we only know' he was pleased at the thought you two have a little secret.

"You have my word n/n" Sanzu Was starstruck by the news.

"Im part of Valhalla, Im Valhalla's 3rd in command " he was shock looking at you. "yap thats right"

'Tsk, angel is too good to be in some lame gang like valhalla, but its good that they made her the 3rd in command or I might as well destroy them'

"Then I'll keep on bothering you till you join toman." Sanzu proclaims.

"so are we still friends?" You ask shyly. 'What if he change his attitude towards me cause Im in a different gang'

"Yap" sanzu Nods his head "it doesn't mean that your in a diff gang I wont talk to you anymore" 'like hell will I let that happen'

"Yeah thanks haru-chan" you Grab both of his hands, happy of what he said.

"But when you join Toman you and I will be together" he said with a smirk, then you thought of teasing him with a joke.

"oh gosh haru-chan its like your proposing to me, hahah " he blused.

"its not a bad idea " he mumbled acting all cute.

"aww but you have a lot of enemies " you warned him.

"then I'll just kill them with my katana" Sanzu Had this evil Grin on his face.

'Yap no, we should change his style of thinking next time'

"really cool, can I train with you" "I'll like that" he then started to think you With him training each-other.

You two converse with each-other loving the precent that you both give. And when you both finished eating and gone to the door the girl in there said.

"Thank you for eating here at our restaurant, " she bowed then continued "You two are a very cute couple by the way" then she left us, and sanzu was blushing well so did you.

"L-Lets's go" he holds you hand "aww yer blushing how cute"

"Shut up" was all he said As he lock fingers with your.

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 ₉◞₂₀₂₂ ❧
ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣
♥...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 405 10
↳𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯. ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ �...
308K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...
159K 8.1K 26
ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴɢsᴛ, ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ. - ɪ ᴅᴏɴ...
92 0 16
"𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓲𝓽. 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭...