REVERSE! ❨ FIVE HARGREEVES ❩

By fivesacad

love got me confused and scared ━━━ ©lcveaidan book two of the pause series. More

REVERSE !
PROLOUGE !
CHAPTER ONE ⎯ FINDING THEM.
CHAPTER TWO ⎯ JEALOUSY
CHAPTER THREE ⎯ MIXED FEELINGS.
CHAPTER FOUR ⎯ BANG.
CHAPTER FIVE ⎯ THE GALA.
CHAPTER SIX ⎯ DID YOU JUST PLAY ME?
CHAPTER SEVEN ⎯ A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD.
CHAPTER EIGHT ⎯ FAMILY REUNION.
CHAPTER NINE ⎯ MORE KILLING.
CHAPTER TEN ⎯ IN LOVE.
CHAPTER EVELEN ⎯ THE HUNT FOR MY SIBLINGS.
CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ ANGRY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ⎯ BACK ON TRACK.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ⎯ FAMILY COMES FIRST.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ⎯ GOODBYE.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WHAT THE HELL.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WAY BACK HOME WITH STRUGGLES.
CHAPTER NINETEEN ⎯ NOT THE END.
CHAPTER TWENTY ⎯ GOODBYES. . . AGAIN.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ⎯ THE END OF SOMETHING
FORWARD !

CHAPTER FIFTEEN⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS PT 2.

512 10 18
By fivesacad

Luther joined me and Younger Five as we walked while Older Five went on. "Hey, brother. How you doing?" Luther asked Five. "He's gonna kill me, isn't he?" Five guessed accurately. "What, him? He's gonna kill you? Yeah, right. That's ridiculous." Luther asked, obviously trying to play it off cool. 

"You know, you're a terrible liar, Luther." I said, with a frown. "You're a worse liar than you are a spotter." Luther spat back at me. "Okay, whose fault is that?" I said sassily. "What good is having a spotter if you won't even listen to him?" Luther said while rolling his eyes. 

"So you admit you're conspiring against me?" Younger Five said with a nasty laugh. "Do you admit that you're suffering from paradox psychosis?" Luther angrily said back. "All I'm suffering from is bracing clarity about you and your murderous intentions." Five fired back. 

"Ok, it's not like he's gonna kill you. He just wants to kill a, um. . . version of you." Luther said, trying to reason with us. "But I am that version of me." Five said angrily. "Hey, I don't love it, either, but he's actually got a pretty good plan." Luther said with a smirk. "What? The one where you guys off me and then jump to 2019 to save the world?"

"Yeah. . ." Luther said with a dazed smile. ". . . Wait, how did you know that?" Luther asked after a few seconds. "Because I'm him, and that is exactly what I would do if I were trying to kill me!" Younger Five spat at Luther. 

"Okay, all I know is we've got one Five too many, and you're the one acting like a maniac." Luther said while shrugging lightly. "Maniac? Luther, you have seen nothing. If you want a maniac, I will show you maniac." Younger Five said while grabbing Luther's shoulders as he tippy toed. 

"Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery." Luther said, trying to act reasonable even if he was completely failing. 

"Okay, Luther, listen. I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues, this time with your own brother, which honestly is making me a bit crazy. But remember this: I'm 14 days older than him. I have seniority here." Younger Five explained with ever bit of detail. "So it is me you should be listening to, Luther." Younger Five continued. 

"I'm the daddy here!"

I looked at him weirdly as his words escaped his lips. Younger Five saw and immediately started to shake me as he was to Luther. "You just don't understand!" Younger Five yelled in his face. "No- I do, Five. I just don't know who to believe" I said with a sigh. "That means you're on that bozo's side!" Younger Five yelled at the top of his lungs, making everyone around us look at us weirdly. 

"No- I am on no one's side." I said while looking at Younger Five worriedly. He just rolled his eyes at me before starting to walk off again. 

"We better follow him" I said quickly. 

"Yeah!"

When we followed Older Five, we finally made it to the yard where Older Five time travels. "I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully. . . right mind right now." Younger Five said. "Okay, good." I said, encouraging him for agreeing. "But whatever I've got, he's got it too." 

"What?" I squeaked. 

"You two quit grab-assing. We're here." Older Five grumpily said. "Flatulence. Stage four." I said while rolling my eyes. "See? What's your plan now, bucko?" Luther said, also annoyed.

"The Dallas-Fort Worth area broadcast, here to bring you a special description of the arrival of President John F. Kennedy. The calm before the storm." The broadcast said on the radio that was also siting on the yard.

"Look. The briefcase." Younger Five said again, greedy to get his hands on it. "No, don't. You won't be able to get there in time." I warned him. "Of course I will. This is our only chance." Younger Five argued back. 

"Hey, uh, just remind me... what was the final stage of paradox psychosis again?" Luther interjected. "Homicidal rage." Younger Five said calmly even if the topic was nowhere near calm.

"Right. That's great." Luther said sarcastically. "Five, listen to me. I-"

Before I could say a word, Younger Five immediately spacial jumped away angrily and went straight for the brief case. But keep in mind, both Five's are very smart. So, Older Five reacted quickly and spacial jumped behind him instead. 

Before any of them would start fighting, Luther brought up his hands. "Stop it! All right? The both of you. Pull it together." Luther said strictly. "Now, Kennedy is gonna be coming around that corner any minute. Okay?" I said, calmly talking to both Fives. 

"So, everyone, let's just take a deep breath. . ." Luther said. Five started to pace around but he did the "breath in, breath out" technique too. 

"Now, we're all family here, okay? So can we all just try to get along for a few more minutes?" I said calmly with a gentle smile. 

"You want it?" Younger Five asked out of the random, making me look at him weirdly. "Go ahead." Older Five said with a smirk. I looked at both of them confusedly. 

"What's that?" Luther asked. But before he could say yet another word, he was kicked in the balls. Yes, I said that right. He was kicked in the balls. 

Immediately, both the Five's broke out into a fight and started to howl at each other like wolves. I moved away from the center, not wanting to get hurt. They spacial jumped at each other while Luther stood in the middle and cried from his injuries. 

I felt kinda bad for him.

After a few minutes of fighting, they spacial jumped in between where Luther was standing. Younger Five, accidentally I hope, kicked Luther in the stomach, probably getting him to be in more pain than before. 

"Hey! I'm getting really sick of this!"

After some more spacial jump fighting, they stopped to verbally abuse each other.

"Getting tired yet? I can do this all day." Younger Five spat at him. "Guys, this has to stop." Luther said. "Eat shit, Ape Man." Older Five yelled at Luther. 

They spacial jumped at the same time, creating a big blue explosion, making both of them fall back. Using this chance, Luther grabbed the shot gun from the ground and waved it in the air, "Hey! Assholes! I'm done listening to you both. I'm in charge now."

"Now, Luther! Shoot him!" Older Five yelled while pointing at Younger Five. "No! Luther, shoot him!" Younger Five yelled back. "Shoot him!" Older Five repeated. "No, Luther, shoot him!" Younger Five yelled again, making clear of his statement. 

All while they yelled at each other, Luther tried to choose who to point the gun at and to shoot at. By this time, Younger Five and Older Five had got up from the ground too. 

I still stood at the very side, acting like I wasn't there. Plus, I had no use to this situation either since no one was going to listen to me anyway. 

"Luther, shoot him!" Older Five continued. "Luther, shoot him!" Younger Five yelled angrily, making his veins pop up from his neck. 

Hot.

Finally, Luther stopped pointing at both of the Five's and landed on younger Five. I was going to panic and jump into this situation, but Luther looked up and nodded. Oh.

"Now, Luther!" Older Five yelled, encouraging Luther to shot Younger Five, but in reality, Luther was technically sabotaging Older Five. 

Younger Five looked deeply in Luther's eyes, scared for his life. This was probably one of the first times I've actually seen him be so terrified. 

Slap!

In a snap, Luther used the gun to slap Older Five right in the face, knocking him to the ground. 

"Now! Open the portal!" Luther yelled. "Y/N! Take the brief case!" Luther yelled a command at me. I nodded immediately and ran to the brief case and clutching onto it tightly. 

I looked at Younger Five to see that a wide evil smile was spread across his face. 

Younger Five made his hands into a fist and started to summon his powers out. His fists became blue as a blue vortex appeared out of nowhere. Inside the vortex, you can see Diego, Luther, Allison, Klaus and me. I looked quite crusty there.

Wind started to blow around us, whipping my hair everywhere in front of my face. 

I stood there like a small tree as I watched Younger Five do his works. Luther was intrigued too. But too intrigued. I looked down and saw Older Five try to edge his way to the breif case that was sitting on the ground. 

"Don't even think about it." I said roughly. This caught Luther's attention, making him point the shot gun right in front of his face. 

"Into the vortex you go, asshole!" Younger Five yelled over the wind. "Fine!" Older Five yelled back while getting up from the ground. "But give me the math. So I don't end up looking like Tiger Beat over here."

"You stand next to the vortex and I'll tell ya." Younger Five yelled back. Older Five glanced at the vortex scaredly. "Go!" Younger Five yelled, rushing him. "Closer!" Five yelled again. 

"This is close enough! Now give it to me!" Older Five said while edging the closest he could go to the vortex. "It was a typo." Younger Five yelled simply. "Typo?" Older Five questioned confusedly. 

"We put the decimal in the wrong spot in our proof of the existence of a bound for the number of limit cycles of planar polynomial vector fields of fixed degree. We wrote down five-point-seven. It should be-" "Zero-point-five-seven!" Older Five ended for Younger Five. "Son of a bitch." Older Five cursed angrily. "I knew that didn't look right."

"All right. . .  I guess this is it." Older Five said with a sigh. "This is  it. Go." Younger Five said while adjusting his blazer, trying to look professional. 

Bang!

Out of nowhere, from the portal, someone threw a fire extinguisher, making it hit straight at Luther's forehead. Klaus.

This knocked him out, making him fall back and onto to the ground. All our attention turned to Luther. 

I looked at Older Five and we made eye contact. 

I knew exactly what he was thinking.

He immediately ran to me and started to pull on the brief case. I yelled and started to panic as I felt his rough hands try to grip mine as he pulled the brief case away from him. "Five! Help!" I yelled. "I am Five, idiot." Older Five said roughly. I rolled my eyes mentally.

We started to push and pull each other while Younger Five was powering up the vortex. I called out for him even though I knew he won't come. 

Behind me, I saw Luther get up, groaning from his injuries. "Luther, help!" I yelled. Luther looked up and saw what was going on, his eyes widening. 

He immediately shot up from the ground and ran to Older Five. He kicked him right in the chest, making him fall back into the vortex. Five, in shock, let go of powering up the vortex, making it close. 

In a poof, he was gone. 

The brief case was on the ground, thankfully. Me and Younger Five examined it. 

Fuck.

It was spilt in half because half of the brief case accidentally went into the vortex. We can't travel home with a half split brief case.

"We did it!" Luther said with a happy smile on his face. Both me and Younger Five rolled our eyes. "The briefcase, you idiot." Five said grimly while playing with his hair angrily. "What?" Luther asked confusedly. He looked down and also looking closely at it. He groaned angrily. 

"Hey, you know what? A thank-you for preserving your existence would be nice." Luther said annoyingly. Younger Five ignored him. 

Out of sudden, he started running to the fence. He got the work brief case Older Five had and placed it on the ground before getting on top of it. "Luther! Y/N! Here he comes!" Younger Five said while looking at the other side. 

Right. J.F.K is about to get shot.

Both me and Luther started to run to the place where Younger Five was standing. I bumped my hips with Younger Five, making him fall sideways a bit. I also got on the brief case and started to look out. 

"Look, there's Dad." Luther said while pointing at a man who held an umbrella and wore a black suit. 

Out of nowhere, we saw a man running full speed across the field. 

"Oh, shit. Diego."

2228 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 475 45
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝:) 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 �...
160K 3.7K 58
Five Hargreeves X Reader (under editing) Who knew saving the world was gonna be so hard
387K 11.3K 64
Atrocious a·tro·cious /əˈtrōSHəs/ Horrifyingly wicked
142K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one