(Old) Avatar the Last Airbend...

By IthioranJedi

Book 1: Completed - 1/28/2022 Book 2: Ongoing Book 3: Ongoing Benjamin, a Dark Jedi deserter of Revan's Sith... More

Chapter 1 - False Jedi
Chapter 2 - Forgotten Power
Chapter 3 - Last Stand
Chapter 4 - Forgotten Memories
Chapter 5 - Stay or Flee
Chapter 6 - Truth of The Old Order
Chapter 7 - Kiara the Dark Jedi
Chapter 8 - Benjamin, Knight of The Jedi Order
Chapter 9 - Failure of The Jedi Knight
Chapter 10 - The Fortune Teller (Part I)
Chapter 11 - The Fortune Teller (Part II)
Chapter 12 - A Jedi's Weapon
Chapter 13 - The Holocron/The Divide
Chapter 14 - Dark Forces
Chapter 15 - Birth of The New Jedi Order
Chapter 16 - Nightmares
Q&A Chapter (Question)
Chapter 17 - Killer
Chapter 18 - Shatterpoints
Chapter 19 - Guilt of a Jedi Knight
Chapter 20 - Benjamin, a Watchman of The New Jedi Order
Chapter 21 - Unrelenting Savagery
Chapter 22 - New Apprentice
Chapter 23 - The Weight of a Lightsaber
Chapter 24 - Siege of The North
Chapter 25 - End of Book 1
Chapter 26 - Price of a Life
Chapter 27 - Awaken
Chapter 28 - False Arm
Chapter 29 - The Synthetic Crystal
Chapter 30 - The Girl

Introduction/Author Note

193 3 0
By IthioranJedi

Hey, before you read please read this little intro/author note I have prepared. Good, if you are still here or maybe you decided to go off and ignore this little note. Lol.

Alright then, I won't take up much of your time. I wanted to make an OC story that was different from my other stories, a story about a young broken man learning to once again walk the path he always wanted to, but due to his mental instability and such, it has only gotten harder for him and he must decide for himself...what type of man does he want to become?

Does he wish to let go of his past....and become the great hero he needs to become in this world?

...or rather gives into his guilt and other negative emotions. Condemning this world in a powerful wave of darkness.

This story is a blend between Avatar and Star Wars that follows Star Wars legends timeline and lore. There will be canon divergences, some people may live and some may die, there will also be another separate book and two endings for the fic. The Light Side and Dark Side ending routes. Likewise another book (Air) that will cover the comics of Avatar the Last Airbender. 

Thank you for giving this fanfic a chance and I greatly appreciate it. Viewing, voting, and commenting greatly helps with connecting with my readers and knowing that you guys like my stuff. Hell, even just typing in "Hi" can give me the strength to pump out another chapter.

Thank you for giving this story a read, have a good day and I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.5K 37
Kya is now taken captive to the Fire Nation and faced with choosing herself over her beliefs. Siding with Azula for a better chance at survival Kya s...
116K 6.4K 42
*This is the SECOND book of the "Daughter of the Moon" series, so go read "Book One: Water" if you haven't already* Elara finds herself on the run wi...
161K 3.5K 20
This story takes place after the war has settled. Aang and Katara finally together, Zuko the firelord, Sokka being,...well Sokka, Toph happy and neve...
6.9K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...