Charmed (Lucius Malfoy)

By GabsJolie

Mihaela Andrei has taken up the role of the new Muggle Studies teacher at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and W... More

.Introduction.
Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2- Black Quills and Regrets
Chapter 3- Quizzes and Secrets
Chapter 4- Gentlemen and Memories
Chapter 5- Presents and Vacation
Chapter 7- Headmistress and Hooking Up
Chapter 8-Feelings and Protection
Chapter 9- Questions and Promises
Chapter 10-Department of Mysteries and The End of the School Year
Chapter 11- Second Year at Hogwarts
Chapter 12-Dementors and Desires
Chapter 13- Azkaban and Powers
Chapter 14- Cats and Vows
Chapter 15-Tasks and Requirements
Chapter 16-Monsters and Breakdowns
Chapter 17- Reunion and Rooms
Chapter 18- Brother and Sister
Chapter 19- Memories and Faults
Chapter 20- End of the School Year
Chapter 21- Hidden and Safe
Chapter 22- The Truth
Chapter 23- Thestrals
Chapter 24- Dreams.
Chapter 25- Almost There
Chapter 26- Get away from her
Chapter 27- Happy Family?
Chapter 28- The Battle of Hogwarts pt. 1
Chapter 29- The Battle of Hogwarts pt. 2
Chapter 30- Charmed

Chapter 6-Holidays and New Terms

4.8K 108 27
By GabsJolie

When Miha got off the plane it started to snow, "Home sweet home." She said and as looked around, she continued to think about the sex her and Lucius had before she left. Her heart fluttered at the thought of the sexy blonde male.

"No!" She mentally slapped herself, "No more falling in love."  

"But the beautiful sex you had, wasn't it something else? The way he grabbed you neck and practically marked you as his?" 

"But he is married!" 

"What Cissy doesn't know won't hurt her!" Lucius' voice came through her mind. 

"His son is my student!" 

Miha walked down the street and found her old home, she dug through her pockets and found her keys. She put it through the lock and twisted the key, she opened the door. It had been years since she had been home. 

"Mom! Dad!" She paused right in the middle of her sentence, "Nevermind..." 

She went to her bedroom and laid down on her old bed, it was still the same as she had left it. 

"Home sweet home." She whispered to herself, closing her eyes for a moment. It didn't feel like home though, something was missing. She pulled out her wand and concentrated for a moment. 

"Expecto Patronum..." She whispered, suddenly a snow leopard appeared from her wand and raced around her bedroom. Miha smiled and looked at the patronus, she was surprised she was still able to create a patronus. She thought of her students and that made her very happy. 

"I love you mom," Mihaela said as she placed a rose next to her mother's grave, "I love you dad." She placed another rose on the grave of her fathers. 

"Merry Christmas," She whispered, wiping a tear that fell. She felt alone, "I love you guys..." 

She thought about what Umbridge said, she was right there was no body at the funeral so there would be a little slim to none chance that they still might be alive. 

"Such a lovely home you have here." She heard Lucius say, Mihaela shot around and looked at the blonde male. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Home got," He rolled his eyes, "Rather boring and I wanted to see my girl." 

"I am NOT your girl." She snapped, "You are married." 

"Oh darling..." He smirks, "Do you really believe that me and Narcissa love each other? We got married to keep the pureblood line clean. But now that I have you." He paused to lift her chin in his hands, "Another pureblood, I don't need her." 

Miha backed up and shook her head, "No, leave now." 

"And what are you going to do if I don't?" He asked in a soft but dangerous tone. She drew her wand quickly and pointed it at him. 

"I know the three unforgivable curses," She frowned, "I won't hesitate." 

Lucius smirked and walked close to her, placing her wand right at his chest, "Go on, do it." 

Her hand start shaking, "Go on, curse me. Kill me, Crucio me, you know you won't." 

They both waited, Mihaela lowered her wand and her head. Lucius lifted her chin with his hand, forcing her to look up at him, she gave him a sad look. 

"That's what I thought." Lucius mocked her, "Pathetic but yet somehow adorable, my little Miha." 

She slapped him across the face, "Do not call me that!" 

That set Lucius off, he grabbed her neck and slammed her against a wall, "Watch it whore." He snaps, "You belong to me now." 

Mihaela spit in his face which didn't help the situation. He got close to her face and smirked, "Don't think that I don't know those curses too, I could kill you right here and right now if I could." 

He saw the scared look on her face at his empty threat, he softened up and cleared his throat, "Ahem, but anyhow," His mood did a full 360, "How's your Christmas going?" 

".........Fine...." She said, rubbing her neck and picking her wand up from the ground. 

"Good," He smirks and fixes his suit, "I see you like the Rose." 

She touched her hair and shrugged her shoulders, "It's fine." 

Lucius smirked and stretched, "Well darling, I can't stay for long so I bid thee farewell." He pressed his lips against hers softly. He ran his fingers through her hair and gripped it lightly. Miha pushed him away and shook her head. 

"Leave my house now." 

"Alright darling, fine." He gives her a devilish smile before disapparating. 

"Well Lucius?" Lord Voldemort asked, Lucius as he walked through the door to the Malfoy Manor. Lucius cocked an eyebrow and smirked. 

"Well, for the past months, I've been invading her mind at night," He said, "When she's awake she has a guard put up but when she's asleep, I'm getting all information about her. Getting all her weak spots." 

"Anything else?" 

"She does have this wall built up around herself," Lucius said while looking at Lord Voldemort, "Won't let anyone get close to her." 

"Interesting..." The Dark Lord said in his snake-like voice, "What are her weak-spots?" 

"Her parents is a big sore spot for her, whenever I call her Miha she snaps, she loves her students like family," Lucius paused, thinking about whether to tell the Dark Lord or not. No, he couldn't.

"Anything else Lucius?" 

"No, my Lord." 

"You are lying." Voldemort hissed, glaring at the Malfoy. 

Lucius paused, "She has very weak joints, she was born two month before her due date. She's also Anemic." The blonde explained with a nod of his head. 

"What does that mean?" Corban Yaxley asked. 

"Her body doesn't get enough of oxygen so she gets cold easily." 

The Dark Lord nodded his head and chuckled. 

"Well then, I'm assuming all is going well with her?" 

"Yes, my Lord," Lucius says, thinking about the sex they had in her Chambers, "All is well.' 

"Good, do not fail me Lucius..." 

"I won't, my Lord." 

Mihaela got back to Hogwarts and roamed around the Castle grounds. She saw some first-years building a snowman, little sprinkles of snow fell down. She was wrapped up in a bundle of clothes to keep her warm. 

"Professor!" She heard Luna call, the little blonde girl jogged up, "How was your holiday?" 

"Well, it was good." 

"Where did you go to School?" Luna asked, going to her side, "Hogwarts?" 

"No," Miha smiled, "I was homeschooled. My parents taught me everything I know." 

"Interesting, what'd they teach you?" 

"Well," She thought for a moment as they walked inside Hogwarts, "Defensive spells, Potions, Charms, pretty much the same thing you all learn about here." 

"What were your parents like?" 

"They were the sweetest people I knew," She smiles, looking down at Luna, "They always put others before them, they were protective of me, caring, sweet, loving." 

"Do you miss them?" Luna asked, looking up at her Professor. 

"Oh yes, very much. There's not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of them, the things they did for me." 

Luna smiled as they went into The Great Hall, they sat down at the Ravenclaw table and ate some food. 

"What house do you think I would've been sorted into?" Mihaela asks her student. Luna looks up at the ceiling and thinks for a moment. 

"Hufflepuff." 

"Really?" 

"Mmhm." Luna nods her head and smiles, "You have all the qualities of one." 

"Such as?" 

"A strong sense of justice, loyalty, patience, and a propensity for hard work." 

"Thank you Luna, that's very sweet." 

"Alright! Into the classroom!" Mihaela smiled at her students, "Come on, take your seats, let's get to work." 

"Fred! George! Put those away! Seamus! Don't blow up the class!" 

"Alright! Next lesson for Muggle Studies," She read from her parchment, "Let's roll right in it!" 

And so a new term at Hogwarts began. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 58
Malaya Hansley wants nothing more than a normal school year. With a dark and mysterious past that seems to follow her everywhere, she leaves her home...
96.6K 2.2K 28
you wouldn't expect the younger malfoy fall for the chosen one. y/n malfoy, also known as the sister of draco and child of narcissa and lucius malfoy...
234K 6.5K 36
DH Compliant. Set four years after the war. Hermione Granger is the new Minister of Magic, Harry Potter is the Head of the Auror department, Ron Wea...
178K 5.8K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...