Chapter 15-Tasks and Requirements

The silver bengal roamed around Hogwarts, she stopped when she saw The Golden Trio walking around. They noticed the cat, Hermione bent down to pet their professor, they had no clue who she was. Miha rubbed up against Harry's leg and purred.

"What's a random cat doing at Hogwarts?" Ron asked, Miha meowed and stepped away. They figured she wanted them to follow her. They went to the Muggle Studies classroom and saw the cat transform into their professor. 

"What?" 

"You're an Animagus?" Hermione asked, "Registered I hope!" 

"Unregistered," Mihaela said, sitting on her desk. 

"Professor!" Hermione squealed in shock, Mihaela shrugged her shoulders. 

"It's a lot easier to get away with things. Now, I found something out." 

"What?" They all got closer to each other. 

"Draco's a Death Eater, I heard him talking Snape in his chambers. He's been assigned to kill someone, I just don't know who it is yet." 

Ron, Hermione, and Harry all froze, "Do you know something that I don't know about?" 

Harry told them what they saw at Knockturn Alley at the beginning of the school year. When he finished Miha nodded her head slowly, thinking of what to do. 

"So Draco is really a Death Eater," Miha mumbled a few times, "I need to go." 

She brushed her way out of the classroom and went to The Black Lake to clear her mind. 

"Professor?" 

Mihaela turned around to see Draco, he looked scared, "Draco! What can I help you with?" 

Draco pulled out his wand, "I'm so sorry." 

"....Draco?" 

"I have to do this!" Draco said, "The Dark Lord will forgive me and my family! I have to kill you!" 

"Draco, you don't have to do this..." 

"I don't have a choice!" He yelled, rolling up his sleeve, revealing his mark. Miha swallowed the lump in her throat. 

"You always have a choice," She said calmly, "I want you to listen to me very carefully, Draco. You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to." 

Draco shook with fear. 

"Draco, you are not a killer." She tried to negotiate with the boy, hoping to get him to put the wand down. 

"You don't know anything about me!" 

Miha reached for her wand and pulled it out, aiming it at the boy, "Draco, I know you don't want to hurt me. You are better than this." 

They both stared intently at each other, almost having a staring contest, seeing who would back down first. 

"Put the wand down..." She ordered in a soft voice, Draco's hand was shaking and he didn't back down, "Put the wand down Draco." 

Draco slowly put down his wand, his hand still shaking. He put it in his pocket and stood there, Miha straightened up and opened one of her arms for him. He dove in and hugged her tight. 

"Shhh, easy...." She whispered, hugging him back, "It's okay..." 

Draco lost it and cried into her arms, he was shaking. Miha rubbed his back gently and sighed, "Calm down Draco..." 

"But I-" 

"Draco, I know you. I've taught you for nearly two years," She said, "You are not a killer, your father pressures you a lot. He bullies you and that's the only thing you know so you bully others." 

Draco continued to cry in his professor's arms, "Lemme take you to my chambers, we'll have a cup of tea, how does that sound?" 

He nodded his head slowly, Miha led him to her chambers and got tea started. Draco sat down on the couch and took a deep breath, his hands were shaking. 

"Draco, please just relax." Miha said as she poured a cup, handing it to the boy. He nodded and took a few deep breaths. 

"Your father asks about you," She said, brushing a lock of hair behind her ear, "He misses you dearly, he really does." 

After a few moments together, Draco bid farewell and left to the common room. Miha went to bed herself and thought about Lucius and how much he was suffering in Azkaban. 

...........

"Lucius has failed me," The Dark Lord hissed, "Someone else needs to take on the task of killing Andrei." 

"My lord," Bellatrix quipped, "I would like to volunteer myself for the mission." 

"I admire the blood-lust Bellatrix, I really do but the answer is no," Voldemort frowned and looked at the table of Death Eaters, "Hmmm, how about.... you." 

His dark gaze fixated on a couple, the woman had pale skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes; the man had light tan skin, brown hair, and green eyes. They were married and had served The Dark Lord for a few years. 

"Us, my Lord?" The man said, clearing his throat, he looked to his wife and then back at the Dark Lord. 

"Do you dare question me?" He hissed. 

"No, my Lord," The woman chirped up, squeezing her husband's hands. 

"Well then, Alexander and Nina," Voldemort gave a dark smile, "I require you to kill Mihaela Andrei."