Chapter 24- Dreams.

Mihaela took a week to recover from the accident, her entire leg was so sore and in so much pain, she felt horrible. Aurora waddled around the Burrow, she was such a happy baby. It was a real shame Lucius couldn't see her grow up. Maybe one day, but right now, it wasn't in the cards. 

"How do you feel?" George asked with a light smile. Mihaela shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'm doing okay..." 

"How does your leg feel?" 

"It's getting better, I'm okay George. Don't worry about me." She said, "I'll be fine." 

"Okay..." The Weasley left, Mihaela turned over and fell asleep. Falling into her own little dream world. 

"Where's the coldest place in the Manor?" Lord Voldemort asked, Draco looked down at his lap, "Answer me!" 

"Cellar...." Draco mumbled. A few Death Eaters grabbed Mihaela in a rough manner. 

"Take her to the cellar," The Dark Lord ordered. Mihaela screamed and kicked against them. 

"No! Get off of me!" She squealed, she looked at Lucius, "Lucius! Help me!" 

Lucius Malfoy just looked at his lap in complete shame. The Death Eaters dragged her away and threw her into the cellar, locking the door. The floor was like ice, when she breathed, her breath was visible from the cold air. Her body wasn't getting enough air, she coughed and shook from the freezing room. She wrapped her arms around her body, desperately trying to keep herself warm. 

"Lucius...." She whimpered in fear, ".... help me..." 

A few hours later, her entire body when numb, her teeth were chattering. She breathed heavily, trying her best to keep in oxygen, she felt herself slowly suffocating. She clutched her chest in pain, trying to keep herself alive. 

Mihaela felt herself breathing even deeper, her body desperate for enough oxygen. She was freezing to death, she then blacked out. 

Mihaela shot away, panting and sweating. She looked around, she was safe. She was in the burrow, in a bed, safe and warm. She felt her heart, it was beating fast. It felt so real, all so real, she felt she was dying, she felt herself run out of oxygen. 

"It was just a dream..." She assured herself, breathing heavily, "Just a dream... It's not real, it's not real." 

She got up and moved to the crib that held Aurora, the baby was sleeping peacefully, Aurora was in her own little happy dreamland, a little smile was plastered on her face. Mihaela stroked her cheek softly and smiled at her daughter. 

"It was just a dream..." She mumbled, "I'm safe, we're safe. Everything's okay."