Lemonsplash's Acceptance (#Wa...

By ZD_artist

COMPLETED. Lemonpaw feels rejected by her mother. After her father and sister's death, Hopeflight's mourning... More

Allegiances
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Just a shout out!
Chapter 5: Yes Lemonkit is about to become Lemonpaw!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: New Clan (Prepare to learn the history, Lemonpaw...)
Updated Allegiances : Lilyclan
Chapter 13: Camp
Chapter 14: New home, new mentor
Chapter 15: New techniques
Chapter 16: Technique
Gathering Allegiances
Chapter 17- New clans, new rivals
Chapter 18: Final chapter
Suicide: Hopeflight's Death (side story)
Celebration 3K views!
Thank you!

Prologue

561 31 10
By ZD_artist

Hey guys, thanks for reading Lemonsplash's acceptance, hope you enjoy it! I am new to Wattpad, and this is my first proper novel. Enjoy!

Prologue

It had been a long hard leafbare, as a white tom with two different coloured eyes parted his way through the bushes.

"Greetings Clearwater, welcome to Starclan," yowled a silver and black tabby tom.

"Wolfstar?" The white tom asked, still mystified at his new surroundings. "Is that really you? You look so much younger!"

"Indeed it is me, and Starclan are sorry that you had to leave your kits so soon."

Clearwater turned and gazed at his flank where once a large gash was, but the wound had completely vanished. The white tom fixed his yellow and blue eyes firmly on his former leader as an orange tom with black markings stepped into the clearing behind Wolfstar.

"Hopeflight will miss you greatly, my dear friend," mewed Wolfstar, a hint of sorrow and empathy in his voice.

Clearwater's eyes lowered to the ground as he shuffled his paws in front of his former clanmates, not saying a word.

"We shall leave you for a while so you can come to your senses." Meowed the orange tom.

"Thanks Emberflame," Clearwater cried feebly.

The white tom sat in desolation as he watched Wolfstar and Emberflame walk away into the starlit bushes; his gaze more distant than a sea of stars.

Authour's note: Thanks for choosing to read Lemonsplash's acceptance, I hope you liked the prologue. The next part will be uploaded soon. Please leave a comment if you enjoy the story so far, I would love to hear from you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710 50 12
Meadowpaw is a normal apprentice training in the massive SunClan when she is given a prophecy. But can she really fulfill the impossible? And how far...
14.7K 531 25
he choices of the brave, and the mistakes of the frighted will shape the forest with unsteady paws, and claws that rain blood. A dangerous shadow loo...
16.9K 521 24
The owl calls again... Owlkit's birth was unexpected, and her life almost ended before it began but despite the odds, she survived to become a SunCla...
93.3K 2.6K 30
(BOOK 1) Centuries after the events of the original Warriors series and the downfall of the four clans, Warriors: Black Rain takes place in a forest...