𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

By LovelyRoseBlossomm

*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 �... More

••D I S C L A I M E R••
••C H A R A C T E R S••
••P L A Y L I S T••
One |Do it for mafia
Two |Rot in hell
Three |Sweet irony
Four |Whipped
Five |Show
Six |I like you
Seven |Deadly scorpion
Eight |Annoying siblings
Nine |Psycho lovesick teens
Ten |Matchmakers
Eleven |Watch your mouth
Twelve |Arrangement
Thirteen |20 questions
Fourteen |Last night
Fifteen |See ya there baby
Sixteen |Two rings
Seventeen |I do
Eighteen |Cry baby
Nineteen |Finding rats
Twenty |Furious
Twenty-one |Movie night
Twenty-two |Pick up lines
Twenty-three |Getting away easily
Twenty-four |Ratatouille
Twenty-five |Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Twenty-six |Childhood friend
Twenty-seven |Boom
Twenty-eight |Please be alive
Twenty-nine |Awake
Thirty |Nightmare
Thirty-one |50 shades
Thirty-two |Intimate
Thirty-three |Tackled
Thirty-four |Help
Thirty-six |Come here
Thirty-seven |Arguments
Thirty-eight |Passionate
Thirty-nine |If you hurt my sister
Forty |A list celebrity
Forty-one |Game of poker
Forty-two |His bet
Forty-three |Entertain
Forty-four |Throwing
PLEASE READ
Forty-five |Dominance
Forty-six |Breakfast
Forty-seven |Teasing me
Forty-eight |Best friend
Forty-nine |My comfort, my love
Fifty |Meetings
Fifty-one |Snobs and rumors
Fifty-two |Dinner
Fifty-three | 3..2..1..go
Fifty-four |Blue & Crimson
Fifty-five |Rage
Fifty-six |Let it out
Fifty-seven |Shower
Fifty-eight | Hookup
Fifty-nine |Sickness
!UPDATE!
Sixty |Doctors & Anxiety
Sixty-one |Tears
Sixty-two |Tired
Sixty-three |Childhood
Sixty-four |Afraid
Sixty-four |Ghost of the past
Sixty-five |House of hoes
Sixty-six |Brothers bonding
Sixty-seven |Doctor Eveland
Sixty-eight | Angel to the rescue
Sixty-nine |Her revenge
Seventy |King of ashes
Seventy-one |Kiss her
-T H A N K-Y O U-
BONUS CHAPTER
UPDATE

Thirty-five |Brother

3K 60 50
By LovelyRoseBlossomm

•••ETHAN•••

My brother could be kind enough to come home and finally stop making me do shit for him.

I was now in my own office in my own house sipping fucking whiskey that I stole from his house when I was gathering some documents for him and Angelica about some shipments.

I was frowning at things he sent me. It was now in just numbers but I had a key word to open it. Hey word was 'crimson angels' just like my brother and Angelica are.

My brother was always better then me in being a boss but I was never jealous of him. I was glad I wasn't first in command but second.

I lived alone with few guards. Yes I had company sometimes because I didn't wanted to die of blue balls but not that much since my mother was teaching me to be a right man.

A gentleman just like my brother.

I was just looking at some footages and things my brother sent me when suddenly I bullet flew in front of my face. I pulled out a gun that was attached to inside of my table.

I looked around pointing a gun around me. I saw someone in back with sniper. I went out of my office and rushed downstairs.

Who the fuck was that?

If my brother pissed someone off again and I will get killed because of his mistakes I will fucking hunt him to his grave.

I quickly went into SUV few guards with me in the back. These were always packed with weapons. I knew where they were.

But I didn't know who they were.

While I was driving towards location that was not even 15 minutes away from my house I dialed my brothers phone number on display of a car.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up you piece of shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"Ethan?" Angelicas voice was heard on other side of a line.

She sounded like she just woke up.

"Where is my brother?"

"In shower why? You sound like you're rushing somewhere." She said as I heard ruffling of a sheets.

"Someone fucking tried to snipe me down while I was in my house. I'm going towards their location now."

There was silence on other side of a line.

"What?! Fuck! Angel?!" I heard Angelica yell at my brother.

"Yes?" I hear his voice.

He sounded worried. I know he had some warm in his cold heart. He was a dick to lots of people but he held a big respect towards Angelica and I guess it wasn't just respect but love too since he was never worried.

"Someone fucking tried to snipe your brother down." Angelica explained situation.

"What?!" He yelled as he took phone away from her or at least that's what I guess her did.

"Ethan? Are you okay? Where are you?" He asked me. His voice was worried.

"I just got to location." I took my phone out of a car and continued "there is note." I said as I looked at a note.

To Angel and Angelica

It said. I opened the list and looked into it. There were photos of Damiano, my mother and father along with photos of me. There were also some photos of Angelica and Angel.

"It's a bunch of photos of all of us like we are leaving some places." I said as I had my phone between my shoulder and ear.

I could hear Angelica cursing along with Angel. They're made for each other.

"I'm going to call my pilot we are leaving now." Angelica said as I her her leave the room and slam doors behind her.

"Do you know who is it from?" Angel asked.

"It has a Russian mafia symbol on it." I said.

I heard him sigh and then stand up. He started to go somewhere.

"Angel I will go to our parents house an see if anything happens to mom. I will call you later or call me when you will arrive." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

I threw photos into car as I sat there. I motion to my guards to scan the area. They all nodded.

I took none of them with me as I drove off to my parents house.

"Okay call me if anything happens or text me I hear Angelica so I guess we are going back. Plus the ball is in 3 days and Russians will be there." He said as he was moving around probably in closet.

I heard his worried voice. That girl was changing him. I smiled as I was now back on a road.

"You love her." I stated as I grinned at a road.

"What?" He asked me.

"You love Angelica. Come on brother I know you better then anyone. You care for her and love her she is changing you." I said still smiling.

"She is not changing me." He defended himself.

He didn't deny he loved her. I fucking knew it.

"She is your brain of a bird is just denying it because you're dumb. Please brother don't do anything stupid. She is the one don't loose her. And by the way you didn't deny you love her." I said.

I heard him sigh.

"See you, you dumbfuck." He said.

"Love you too brother." I said as I hung up.

I was happy for him. I was now on highway that was slightly empty due to late hours.

I was going slowly on a road till I didn't saw one car following me. Things that Angel sent me were saying about Russians being in America. I cursed under my breath as I tried to shake them off.

They started to shoot at me. Thank god my SUV has a bulletproof glass. I put a car on autopilot and grabbed my gun. I started to shoot at them through rolled down window.

I somehow shot one of their tires. I dialed phone number of my father. He won't be pleased that I call him in this time or that I can't take care I myself.

"Son?" His deep voice rang through car.

"My car is being followed and shot at. I don't have any guards with me now. If I don't make it home in 30 minutes I was last seen on highway that goes to your house." I said as I rolled my windows up.

I turned off an autopilot and started to speed away from them.

"You can't take care of yourself?" My father grumbled into phone in hushed tone.

I knew he was gonna ask me that.

I didn't respond.

Motorcycles started to go around my car. Gunshots from machine guns were heard. My bulletproof glass can't take that much pressure.

"Fuck-" I said but was cut off by explosion that turned my car upside down.

My head was throbbing and my vision was starting to get blurry. Last thing what I heard was long beeb of line being cut off until my vision went into darkness.
•••••

A/N: oh no...😟
Please don't kill me loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
276K 4.5K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
1.2M 25.4K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
4M 121K 52
When an Italian Mafia Boss, Enzo, gets stabbed whilst doing business in London, he just so happens to go into a London hospital, where he sees the mo...