Mafia's ugly duckling

Από shiveve

Have you ever regret helping someone in need of.... Well i do..... ONE NIGHT, ONE HELP it all took to change... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty

Chapter Twenty Nine

6.1K 220 44
Από shiveve

Author pov

The bright light of the morning sun hit the broken glass pieces on the floor make it shine through the room…….. While slade moretti sat in the bed dressed in his usual suit staring the women laying on the bed sleeping……… his usual cold sinisterous green eyes filled with the warmth kept looking at his cigno, his wife, his queen…….. When the reflection of light from the broken mirror hits is face making him look at the room…… seeing the completely destroyed room his lips curled into an smirk while flashes of last night played in his mind……… turning his head back to cigno slade raised his hand and went near his sleeping cigno…….. While his hands tucked back the hair which covering her face softly caressing her soft cheeks……… there was something about this women which made him behave differently from the first time he saw her……… her golden Amber eyes, her silky honey like skin and those lush Curves of her body drove him to the insanity……. But more importantly her intelligent mind, her thinking and her actions with the kind heart attracted him more…….. He knew they were pole apart in almost every way yet same by the darkness filled in their hearts………

She was the only women who made his cold dark heart beat faster…….. The Enchantress who enchanted his heart making it only beat for her……… Caressing her soft cheeks his eyes glanced to her red swollen lips trailing down her neck and chest……. Only to see the dark red marks filled in her honey skin screaming that she belonged to him…….. While his other hand touched his clothed chest where his cigno marked him last night…….. Unknowingly an rare smile formed in his lips she was the only women dared to mark him when no-one did…….. More importantly he loved the every bit of feeling of owned by his cigno only by her…….. She was his just like the way he was her’s he will bring hell to whoever dare to come in between them…….. He was still pissed off at his cigno for what she did at last night…….. He had never touched any women ever since he took her virginity………. She was the only women who made him carve for her each and every second like oxygen…….. He was fucking bastard yet he remind loyal to her even when he thought she died in the blast……..

“I didn’t touch any women my cigno you are the only women I have been with past one year” he said looking at her sleeping form…….. “And you’re the only women I want in my life cigno” he said truthfully……. He leaned close to her and softly placed his lips on hers giving her an soft kiss…….. The moment his lips touched hers he felt the sparks running through his body…….. Pulling away he pecked her forehead and stared at her caressing her golden brown hair slowly…….. “You’re only mine Ianira Slade  moretti” he said While his thumb caressed her swollen lips…….. Standing up from the bed he gave her an one kiss in her forehead before walking out of the room……… the moment he walked out of the room ira opened her eyes sitting up in the bed slowly and looked At the direction of the door…….. She heard his each and every words loud and clearly making her think deeply……… when she heard his words she felt the sincerity and truth in his words…….. She knew slade moretti do threaten people around though he never lied…….. What are you trying to play slade moretti she thought in her mind still wondering about his weird behaviour………

Ira let out an sigh looking at the room condition while she stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready………. Walking inside the nursery ira asked Louisa to clean the master bedroom and started nursing his sons…….. Seeing the worse condition of the room Louisa frowned in confusion and worry…… she had no idea what happened between them last night all she knew was both of them looked fine this morning…….. Letting out an sigh Louisa started cleaning the room praying to god that nothing happens to ira and Slade……… one week has passed since that night while ira kept on continuing her training……. It was an late afternoon while ira was playing with her sons when she got an interesting invitation by mail……… reading the content in the card an lazy smirk formed in her lips looking at the card…… right at the moment Slade walked inside the room and saw his cigno smirking at something making him frown slightly…….. Walking near her he saw the familiar black card with golden print in her hand making him stunned…….. Seeing the card his eyes flashed dangerous glint when he heard “it seems like father-in-law wanted me to attend his birthday party” ira said cooly…….. While Slade looked at his cigno who had an smirk in her lips making his lips twitch an little……..

He had an idea of what that smirk meaning while he felt an exciting sparks in his body…….. He knew his father hated ira and wanted to teach her an lesson where she belongs…… which is why he threw away the invitation which he got two days ago……… he had no intension of taking his cigno to that wretched ball but now seeing his cigno’s reaction he changed his opinion………. While ira looked at his face gauging his reactions and raised her eyebrows at him seeing the excited glint in his eyes……… “since he invited me I should make an presence at his party” she said placing the card back on the box……… while Slade nodded his head agreeing to her words indeed it was time to let this whole world know about his cigno his queen………. On the night of the party ira got ready in an fitted golden gown designed by dhruvi……. Standing in front of the mirror ira stared at the women who stood in the mirror………. She felt that the women in the mirror looked exactly like an queen more precisely like an Mafia queen…….. “Thank you dhruvi” ira said turning around and looked at dhruvi……. While dhruvi nodded her head and stared at the young women who looked as much as queen………

gone with all the innocent warm aura which she had seen an year ago now filled with strong cold darkness……… dhruvi knew what happened to this young women which made her change drastically……. Even more she had to admit that this women had guts and courage to revolt back like this while she shook her head clearing her thoughts…….. Standing in the hallway slade stood there wearing an midnight black tuxedo looking very much as an king that he is…….. When he heard the clicking sound of heels making him look up…….. The moment he saw ira he forgot to breathe seeing her looking so regal and beautiful…….. While his eyes took in every single bit of an details from her golden gown that hugged her Curves making her look so breathtaking…….. Even after pregnancy she looked so gorgeous just like an Enchantress……… ira stood in front of slade looking at his green eyes twirled with warmth, Lust, pride and an unknown emotions……… Slade swallowed hard clenching his fist trying to control his desire to rip off the dress and fuck his cigno……… thinking about the looks she get from the mean at the party he very much wanted to hide his cigno away from everyone……..

Yet he knew he can’t do that now when he has to show this world and his father that his cigno his queen only belonged to him………. Taking an deep breathe he took an step closer to ira and slammed his rough lips on hers giving an long passionate kiss……… pulling away from her lips slade looked at the Amber eyes and said  “Sei incredibilmente bella, mia Regina” (you look breathtakingly beautiful my queen)……. While ira blushed slightly seeing his gaze and nodded at him……… when the car pulled at the severino mansion ira looked around and saw the whole place is filled with media…….. Slade got down from the car first and walked towards the other side……… opening the door slade held out his hand while ira took an deep breath then took his hand getting out from the car……… the moment when the media saw the slade moretti opening the door they stood there stunned……. When they saw an women got down from the car everyone stood there frozen and the next moment camera flashes filled the place……… while Slade wrapped his hand on ira’s waist held her protectively……… both of them walked Inside the mansion not bothered by the media leaving the people completely puzzled………

When ira stepped inside the ballroom along with Slade the whole room turned quiet everyone looking At them........ Everyone inside the room stared at the scene stunned seeing there Mafia King walking with an beautiful women wondering who she is……. It was no secret what happened at the wedding of slade moretti……… while men’s looked at the beautiful women with their capo with Lust on the other hand women’s glared at ira in envy and jealousy…….. Ira wore an blank expression not at all bothered by the looks she walked along with Slade with her head high and proud like an queen……… seeing the entrance severino watched everything with an nasty expression visible in his eyes……… which he soon hid it when he saw his son and his wife walking towards him……… “father” Slade said coldly staring at his father seeing through his expressions…….. “Son” severino said trying to calm his nerves seeing his sons cold expression then turned towards his ira and said “daughter in law”……… while an series of grasp heard around them while ira looked at severino and said “happy birthday to you father in law”…….. Hearing ira’s words everyone inside the ballroom grasped in shock realising who she is…….

Everyone inside the ballroom looked at slade and ira stunned…… they are heard the rumours that their king got married while everyone thought it to be rumours only to realise it was truth…….. “I am happy you came to the party with my son” severino said giving an fake smile at ira……… “by the way you look beautiful Ira” he said looking at ira……. He had to admit the women besides his son looked indeed beautiful no wonder his son changed……… “thank you Father” ira said giving an wide smile at severino……. She was no fool to believe her father in law when in real she already seen through him Yet she played along with him cooly……. Soon Slade introduced ira to his business partner walking around the ballroom…….. The party went on smoothly while Noone in the room dared to question the mafia King……. Ira stood besides slade cooly sipping the fresh juice when she saw her father in law walking towards them with some people…….. Standing infront of them severino had an excitement in his eyes which made slade narrow down his eyes at his father……. “Ahhh son I want you to meet some important people” severino said moving away giving the clear view of the people who came along with him……

Hello readers, here is your update.... I know I haven't updated in long time..... I apologise for that i got held up with some work.... Hope you all understand that...... Any guesses who severino going to introduce????

About next update I will try to update as soon as possible....

Please do vote and comment......

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

855 13 37
I always considered myself a good person, helping others is my ultimate goal even my job shows you that. It was how I was raised by my adoptive fathe...
13.3K 811 54
Mature content !!!! Forced marriage ! I didn't ask for it ! " I will ruin your innocence " " You will be destroyed with me " " You betrayed me an...
293 0 24
"𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧" 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
305K 6K 80
*editing* "𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞...