Never | Steve Rogers x OC

By victoriat90

We could have had it all You're gonna wish you never had met me Welcome to my Steve Rogers x OC story! I hope... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Nineteen

2.2K 77 42
By victoriat90

The fact that Steve, Captain America, was born on July Fourth was quite possibly the most comical thing Brianna ever knew. To her, it solidified her decision that he was born to be the star spangled man. It also made planning his birthday party easy.

"I can't believe you roped me into this." Tony groaned as he helped Brianna lay a tablecloth on one of the few tables outside.

"Well," Brianna began as she smoothed out the cloth. "Given that Sam, Nat and Steve are currently away on a mission. Thor and Bruce are nowhere to be found. My father has a family. That leaves Rhodey, Wanda, you, and me to decorate. Vision is proving to be quite beneficial since he can fly up and pin the streamers to the pergola."

"I can fly too." Tony argued.

"Yes, but you require a suit. Vision doesn't." She pointed out.

"And you're sure they're on their way? I'm not setting up all of this for nothing." Tony asked.

"Very sure. Natasha called me a few minutes ago. We have a few hours until Steve gets here." She assured him. "Besides, even if they don't show up we can still celebrate the Fourth of July."

"I hate love." Tony grumbled.

Brianna tried her best not to laugh. She knew Tony wasn't fully joking. Pepper and him had broken up weeks ago and ever since then he had been in a foul mood. She did feel bad for him, but she wasn't going to let him ruin Steve's birthday. Particularly her first birthday dating him. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

The theme for the party was of course patriotic. I mean, what else would she have done? She had red, white and blue everything; tablecloths, balloons, streamers. She of course went with traditional Fourth of July food; hamburger, hotdogs, chips, etc. There would be music. It was warm enough for people to use the pool if they wanted. She even hired a bartender. She had one tiny surprise that she wasn't going to let anyone know about until it was time.

"Who is paying for all this?" Tony asked.

"Me." She said and shot him a look.

"With what money?"

"Believe it or not Tony, before I became an Avenger, I had a job. I worked at summer camps teaching archery in the summer. The rest of the time I worked at preschools. I put money into savings." She explained.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "You like kids? I take it Steve and you will be having a few running around here soon."

"No, Steve and I will not be having kids. I have a lot of younger siblings, so I was good at taking care of kids." She explained and glanced down at the time on her phone. "I need to go change. Everything looks great. Thank you for your help."

Brianna excused herself and returned back to her room. She had picked out the perfect outfit for the day in her opinion. It was probably cheesy, but she didn't care. She put on a pair of high waisted jean shorts and a vintage Captain America t shirt tucked into the shorts. She found it quite entertaining that the Avengers had their own merchandise. You couldn't even walk into a store without seeing a shirt with their faces plastered onto it or a toy.

She pulled her hair up and tied a red bandanna around it. She heard the familiar rumbling of a quinjet and a smile spread onto her face. Steve. She hadn't seen him in a week since they left on a mission to potentially find Bucky. She wasn't even sure what country they were in and the communications had been minimal. She practically dashed out of her room to the platform.

She stood like a little kid on the sidelines as she watched it descend. The first to emerge was Sam. When he saw what she was wearing, he raised an eyebrow up and then shook his head. He wasn't even going to ask. Then, she saw Steve. Exhaustion loomed in his eyes and suddenly she felt bad for throwing him a party when in reality he just wanted to sleep probably. He stopped to look at her.

To Steve, she looked almost adorable. An excited smile was on her face. Her hands were clasped in front of her. She was shifting her weight in her feet. She had something planned, but he didn't know what. He walked to her slowly, dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around her waist. "What are you wearing?"

"Well, since today is the Fourth of July I thought to myself what couldn't be more American than Captain America. Oh, and Happy Birthday." She stood on her tip toes to press against his lips. She felt him relax under her touch. He pulled his arms around her waist tighter. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just another dead end." He told her.

Meaning, he had hoped he would find Bucky, but he didn't. She reached down and gently squeezed his hand. "I'm sorry, Steve."

He shook his head. "It's okay. We'll find him eventually."

"So, I do have a small surprise for you, but only if you're up to it."

"What is it?" He asked.

She smiled up at him. "You have to close your eyes."

"Fine." He told her and did as she was requested.

She took his hand in her's and began to lead him outside slowly. They stopped suddenly and Brianna told him to open his eyes. When he did he saw the entire patio and pool area had been decorated in red, white and blue. Tables had been laid out with an assortment of food and even a cake on one of them. The grill was turned on and Sam had volunteered to start cooking hamburgers and hot dogs.

"What is this?" Steve asked Brianna.

"A birthday party for you."

He looked at her almost mesmerized. No one had ever thrown him a party since coming out of the ice. Even back in the 40s he was too poor to have one. "I don't know what to say. Thank you, Brianna. This is...one of the nicest things someone has ever done for me."

She kissed his cheek softly. "You're welcome."

Once everyone else arrived and the food was finished, it was time for everyone to relax. Some people swam in the pool. Others sat back in lounge chairs enjoying the summer air. Brianna had her hand wrapped around a beer bottle while she talked to Wanda. Occasionally she would sneak glances at Steve who seemed to be enjoying himself.

"You two are disgusting." Wanda teased.

"And Vision and you are not?" Brianna asked.

"We're not a couple."

"Mhm. Sure." She said with a sly smile.

Wanda scooted closer to Brianna, not wanting others to hear her conversation. "Don't you think it would complicate things given who Vision is?"

"Well, I'm not one to talk given the fact that my boyfriend is almost a hundred years old. However, I think if you like him...it won't matter. What's the saying? Love prevails?"

"I don't think Vision even knows what love is." Wanda murmured.

"Have you asked him if he does?"

"No..." she trailed off.

Brianna reached across and squeezed her friend's hand. "Ask him. Now, if you'll excuse me. I have one more thing planned for tonight."

She stood up from her chair and made her way to the middle of the patio. The sun had just set and the sky was dark enough for her little surprise. "If I could have everyone's attention please. I have one more thing planned for tonight. If you would please advert yourself eyes to the sky and please enjoy."

Tony shot her an unsure look while she walked over to Steve's side.

He wrapped his arm around her. "What do you have planned?"

"You'll see." She whispered.

A bright light streaked across the sky followed by an explosion of color. Followed by another one and another one. Fireworks. She had paid someone to shoot off fireworks for everyone. She watched as the sky glittered in reds, blues, greens. She could hear her siblings cheering wildly from the pool. She looked up at Steve and in his blue eyes she could see the fireworks lighting up. It was a perfect moment.

"I love you." Brianna whispered to him.

Steve looked down at her when she spoke. I love you. Three simple words. She was close to his side, needing his warmth from the cool air. He leaned down and kissed her deeply. Fireworks were going off all around them, but neither of them cared. They were too engrossed in one another. Only when the fireworks ended did they stop kissing.

It was late by the time everyone left. Mostly everyone was kind enough to help clean up before going to bed.

"Did you have fun?" Brianna asked as Steve and her walked to her room.

"I did. Thank you, Brianna. You have no idea how much it meant to me." He told her.

"I know already said it, but I'm going to say it again, Happy Birthday." She said before kissing him again.

She pulled his body close to her's, wanting to feel him pressed against her. She ran her tongue along his bottom lip and he opened his mouth for her. Her body was on fire. She needed more. She wrapped her hand around the doorknob of her door and open it quietly. They walked inside slowly and she shut and locked the door. The last thing she needed was someone walking in on them.

With shaky hands, she reached down to her shirt and pulled it off. Steve immediately stopped kissing her. He looked at her with wide eyes and she knew he was trying his best to only look at her face.

"I'm sorry. That was a bit forward." She mumbled.

"Would it help if I took my shirt off?" He asked with a smile.

She immediately started laughing. "Only if you want."

And he did. Then she was the one trying not to gape. He was perfect in every way. She supposed she had the serum to thank for that one. His arms were strong. His chest and abs were chiseled. She swallowed dryly. She reached a hand out and gently drug her fingers against his bare skin. He reached down and grabbed one of her hands, pressing a soft kiss to the palm of her hand.

"I want to...I want to have sex with you. Only if you want to though." She admitted quietly.

He just stared at her for a moment. He was pondering her words. Did he want Brianna to be his first time? She loved him. Her family loved him. She was kind and sweet and sexy in a way she didn't know. Truthfully, he was nervous. Would he live up to any expectations she had? "Okay."

"Okay." She repeated. "We'll go slow. You can touch me if you want. Nothing is off limits."

He nodded understandingly. He reached out and dragged the back of his knuckles against her ribs before moving his hands around her back where the strap holding her bra together remained. He leaned his head down and began to kiss her again. He didn't just touch her lips. He pressed kissed against her jaw, the thin skin of her neck. He heard her gasp and a satisfied smile spread across his face. At least he was doing something right.

Brianna reached her hands behind her and undid the clip of her bra. He stopped kissing her when he felt the soft flesh against him. No matter how innocent Steve was, there was no denying the hungry look in his eyes as he stared at her breasts. He brought one hand up to her chest and cupped it around her breast. His thumb brushed over the nipple and he watched for a reaction. Her eye lashes fluttered.

She then went for the button on her shorts, but Steve stopped her. "Let me."

Fuck.

Her hands dropped to her side. She felt his finger hook around the button of her shorts. Once they were undone, they dropped to the ground joining the rest of the discarded clothing. She was completely rid of all clothing. She was next to undo his pants and his harden cock sprang free. Fuck. She supposed she should have expected him to be large or was it that she the last time she saw one was when she was sixteen?

Brianna wrapped her hand around it and brushed her thumb along the tip. She felt Steve tense against her touch. Then, she began to move her hand. He gasped. He jerked his hips. Oh, he was most definitely enjoying it.

"Brianna..." he trailed off.

She needed him in her. She backed him up slowly until the back of his legs hit the edge of the bed. He sat down and looked up at her. "You're so beautiful."

She giggled. "You're not so bad yourself. Are you sure about this?"

"I am. Are you?" He asked.

"Yes. Now lay back. I can do all the work since it's your first time." She told him.

He did and fuck what a sight he was laid out, exposed for her. His licked his lips nervously as he watched her crawl onto the bed. She lined herself up with his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him. A soft moan escaped her throat. He felt so good inside her. She began to rock her hips against his and he reached up to grip her hips. It was an unexplainable feeling watching her on top of him. Her breasts moved with the rhythm of her moments.

He wasn't going to last long. Brianna knew that before she even started. She moved her hips harder against him, the sound of skin against skin filled the air. Steve could feel everything starting to turn black. All he could feel was Brianna around him. His pressed his fingers into the skin of her hips more, needing more contact. His body grew tight suddenly before exploding. He cried out and his hips jerked against her's.

He moaned her name over and over as he came inside her. All she could do was look at him with an almost satisfied smile. She continued to stay on top of him until he calmed down. His chest and face had a thin sheen of sweat over it. He was breathing faster than normal. When he finally came to his senses, he laughed. "That was...wow."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Brianna said and removed herself from him. She crawled onto the other side of him and laid her head against his chest.

Steve curled his arm around her and pressed a soft kiss against her head. He noted the mess along her thighs. "Oh, Brianna. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Steve. It's normal. Don't worry." She assured him.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked her hesitantly.

"I did. I enjoyed watching you and getting to share your first time with me."

"Do you always have to be on top?"

She shook her head. "Not always. I just thought it would be better that way."

"Good." He spoke. "I want to be on top next time then."

"Okay, Captain."

A/N: Hopefully that wasn't too awkward. I've never written about a guys first time, but I tried my best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 321 41
The title describes it all pretty much. Marvel One shots and some x Readers also Shipping later. (X Readers are more feminine, sorry guys)
117K 2.2K 84
"Now you see me... now you don't" "I am very much alive." When Sabrina Thompson finally agrees to help S.H.I.E.L.D. she never thought she would meet...
134K 2.2K 63
All of your favorite avengers! fem reader x male avenger. ALL OF THESE STORIES ARE MADE BY ME! DO NOT COPY OR STEAL MY STORIES WITHOUT GIVING ME CRED...
332K 4.8K 17
S.Rogers x B.Barnes x f!Stark!Reader After the events of the horrific past, y/n Stark, Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes have finally admitted their feel...