BNHA - Deku's Hypnotic Advent...

By Ambivert_Author

Midoriya gained a new power and decided to test it out on the girls. Yeah that's about it. Inspired by anothe... More

Vol 1. Prologue - A New Power
Vol 1. Ch 1 - Target: Momo Yaoyorozu
Vol 1. Ch 2 - Testing
Vol 1. Ch 3 - Escalating
Vol 1. Ch 4 - The First Girl
Vol 1. Ch 5 - Unexpected
Vol 1. Ch 6 - Target: Kyoka Jirou
Vol 1. Epilogue - Small Discovery
Vol 1. S.S - Secrets
Vol 2. Prologue - Great Start
Vol 2. Ch 1 - Target: Toru Hagakure
Vol 2. Ch 3 - Bathroom Fun
Vol 2. Ch 4 - Target: Mei Hatsume
Vol 2. Ch 5 - Pain And Pleasure
Vol 2. Ch 6 - Target: Mina Ashido
Vol 2. Ch 7 - All According To The Plan
Vol 2. Ch 8 - Warm Water
Vol 2. Epilogue - Not Alone
Vol 2. S.S - Watching
Vol 3. Prologue - Tricked
Vol 3. Ch 1 - Paralyzed
Vol 3. Ch 2 - Gaining School Power
Vol 3. Ch 3 - Target: Toga Himiko
Vol 3. Ch 4 - The Class
Vol 3. Ch 5 - Feelings For Uraraka
Vol 3. Ch 6 - The Foursome
Vol 3. Ch 7 - The Foursome 2
Vol 3. Ch 8 - The Foursome 3
Vol 3. Epilogue - Carried To Bed
Vol 3. S.S. - Preparation

Vol 2. Ch 2 - Almost Caught

6.8K 74 34
By Ambivert_Author

Minutes past and Hagakure regained her energy. Furthermore, she hugged Deku and gave him a kiss. Signaling him that she was ready to continue.

"Someone's eager." He said as he broke the kiss.

"And who's fault is that?" She giggled.

They both smiled and proceeded to engage in their sexual activities. Deku pushed her against the wall, holding her head as he kissed her deep. She didn't resist, being handled by Deku actually made her happy. Although she didn't why.

Fondling her breast. He slowly reached up to her most treasured place, to loosen her up. Having just cum earlier, she moaned like crazy. Her breathe felt like hot air as Deku kissed Hagakure.

Deku backed his head, leaving a trail of long and oozy saliva. He grabbed her body and switched positions. His back was now against the wall facing Hagakure's invisible body.

Deku's boner had been poking her since the beginning of their make out session. She knew it was force to be reckon with but she wasn't scared. In fact, it only made her go into heat. Her hips grinded on his member, making it erect even harder.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Hagakure nodded her head She was squatting on top of his member, before she slowly lowered herself unto him. The tip was now at the entrance, as she pushed down. It has now opened up her hole and entered. With a huge intake of air, she was now ready. She counted down in 3, 2, 1.

"Auugh Fuck!" Blood dripped on Deku's thighs but he is used to it now.

She tried to calm herself down. The pain felt agonizing but she doesn't want to stop midway, so she bared with it for a while as she moved. Hagakure went in an up and down motion, she moved even if it hurts. After a while of getting used to it however, she was now free of those pain inducing moments only to be replaced by pleasure.

She bounced on his member like no tomorrow. Deku feeling great, tried to give some pleasure back. He grabbed her tits and sucked it. It was successful, Hagakure was hit with pleasure along her back. She bends forward her back and hugged his head.

"Do me more Deku..." She pleaded, as she grinded his member.

He bit her nipples, she jerked forward. The pain was mixed with pleasure, she couldn't tell if she liked it or not. Nevertheless, she still held on to his head. She moaned and she moaned until Deku pushed her back on the floor.

Now on top of her, he showed her his true nature. He lifted up her legs proceeded to thrust forward. Hagakure could only squirm. She squeezed her breast and played with it. Deku moved fast, moving in and out of her as quick as he could. The room was hot like a sauna. They couldn't help but gasp for air. Deku's member twitched, almost ready to burst.

"I'm... close..." He said while readying to pull it out.

"-.-.-.-.-.-.-"

He heard muttering in the midst of moaning, Deku leaned in closer to Hagakure.

"What... is it?"

"Do it -.-.-.-" Continuing to mutter.

"Could you Ah... could you repeat it?" Deku asked again.

"I said do it inside!" She screamed.

Hagakure locked her legs around him and pushed him towards her. The sudden impact was too much for him to handle. He tried to hold on but failed. Deku came right inside of her, unprotected.

She bit her lips and rolled her eyes. Her cheeks were red like cherries. The warmth inside of her couldn't compare to any hugs or kisses she had. She liked it and she was she was now addicted to it.

Hagakure lost her strength and let him go, her legs fell down and thumped the floor. Deku's eye was wide opened, his pupil turned pitch black as if he has seen something terrifying.

"What do I do... I'm... I'm gonna be a father..." He dreaded.

"Don't... don't worry... Its my safe day..." Hagakure explained while still lying on the floor.

"What do you mean by safe day?" He asked.

"You really don't know?" Deku shaked his head in response.

"It's ummmm, its basically a day in which a girl has lowered chance of getting pregnant."

"So there is still a chance..." His eyes turned dark yet again.

Deku looked lost, he muttered words like baby, teen pregnancy, job, child support. He was going on and on, his mumbling continued to no end. Until she gave him 3 light smack on the head.

"Hey, Hey, HEY!" The first and second did nothing but the third did wonders in getting his attention.

"What?" He said.

"I promise you that I won't get a baby." She exclaimed.

"Don't tell me you're going to abort it..." Deku said while looking shocked.

"No! What?! What I mean is, unless we do it all day and unless you can cum buckets inside of me. THEN AND ONLY THEN I'll get a bun in the oven."

"So... Are you alright now Deku?" She was still worried.

"I'm... I'm fine now... Thank you..." He lets out a sigh of relief. Deku was almost chained by the burden of being a father.

Suddenly the lights went back on and they started to move. They looked at each other and saw that they were still naked. They scattered om the floor trying to grab their clothes.

"Fuck!" His hand got stuck on the sleeves. He saw that there wasn't much time left, so Deku decided to put in his shorts to make up for some time.

After he successfully put them on, he saw Hagakure struggling to fit on the clothes that she had stripped. The elevator dinged and opened. Steam gushed out and a cold breeze has entered the room. The 2 both walked out fully dressed. Although Deku's shirt was backwards and Hagakure forgot to put her bra.

"It's a good thing I fixed this dormitory first" Some person said.

They looked to their left and saw a man holding a bunch of took at his belt. He looked like he was in his mid-30s and wore a grey jumper suit.

"I'm glad you students are safe. Off I go now, other dormitories still need fixing." He packed up his things and left. He gave them a smile and a wave.

Both of them looked at each other and laughed. The elevator closed and they said their goodbyes. Deku gave her a kiss to send her off happily but before she left, she still had some parting words to say.

"I hope we can do it again."

"I hope so too." With a final kiss they now parted.

He walked in the bath house and stripped. Deku had just noticed his reverse shirt, he felt embarrassed by it. Now fully naked, he entered the shower room and took a bath. He did a quick wash although it was very thorough. Deku rinsed himself and puts on his clothes. Plain white shirt with black sport shorts. He got out after he finished and walked to his room using the stairs.

"Good morning Deku." Said by the brown-haired girl.

"Ah, Good morning Uraraka, You too Tsuyu." She ribbited thanks in response

"Hey Deku, we plan on going to the mall with the class later at the afternoon. Do you want to come?" Uraraka offered.

He thought about it, though he had already bought all the necessity he needed so he politely declined.

"Oh, Join us next time then."

"Yeah, I hope you'll get to bond with the class in the next time." Tsuyu croaked.

They both went down together. Deku now free, headed straight to his room and put his belongings back where they came from. He looked out at the window and saw the technician. The sun was shining brightly, making it hard for the man to stay cool. He was going to make a turn at the next dormitory until he was suddenly snatch behind a building.

Deku quickly jumped into action. He grabbed whatever pair of slippers he could grab and rushed out of the building. He even bumped into every wall when making a turn at the stairs. When he reached the floor, he stumbled on the ground falling face first.

"Deku are you alright?" Todoroki questioning his current state. He tried to give him a hand but Deku ignored it.

With no time to respond, he quickly took flight. Using his quirk to gain speed, he ran as fast as he could to the building next to them. And when he finally went there, he saw nothing.

"What, how?" He muttered.

He scanned the thriving garden behind the dormitory. Even used the time to catch his breath. Until he heard rustling inside a bush. Deku, readied his fighting stance and prepared to use his quirk.

"Ah Fucking dammit. That hurts!" The man sprang up in pain holding his back.

"What?" Deku confused on what's happening approached the technician to question him.

"Uh, excuse me Sir. Did... Did anything strange happen to you while in here?"

Surprised by the person behind him, he turned around to see the student who he just helped not too long ago.

"Oh, it's you, umm no actually. Nothing happened." He said confidently.

"But I saw you get grabbed by a person, you even panicked when it happened!" Deku pushed on further.

"I don't remember ever being grabbed by someone, all I know was I tripped when making a turn and some student caught me when I feel." He explained.

"It was quite funny too actually, He was like-" Deku lost focus, did he really mistake someone tripping with kidnapping? It would be impossible, No one could ever make that mistake. He had to make sure of it.

"Sir, are you sure nothing drastic happened here?"

"Unless it was the moment I bent my back, then no. Nothing. Empty." Shaking his hand.

"So there really was nothing that happened here..." He thought.

After Deku gave up, the technician asked if he can get back to work. He agreed and headed out. But he needed to apologized for his interruption first.

"I'm very sorry mister!" He bowed to him with his arms at his side.

"Don't worry about it, kid." He laughed, making Deku embarrassed.

Deku said bye and left leaving the technician to his work. The man looked at Deku as he walked out. As soon as Deku left, the man stopped tinkering at the fuse box. He smiled and put it back to normal.

The technician bent down and dragged something out of the bush. It was a huge trash bag, inside seems to resemble a human person. He grabbed a shovel and started to dig in a secluded part of the garden.

"That was close..." The man muttered and then giggled.

After he dug a hole. He threw the bag in there and started burying it.

"If only this body, was you Izuku... then I would gladly wait until you started to rot before burying you... Hehehehe..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.3K 12
Izuku has secret quirks. but keeps it hidden. He's also a trans male which his parents were okay with. izuku was born with white hair, like his dad...
35.7K 492 6
One day while Class 2a was getting ready for class. Some of the felt that after today something's are going to change. They headed to class and a por...
64.9K 1.2K 37
Izuku ends up going to the UA Entrance Exam, even though Bakugo threatens him not to, and tries to become the hero he is meant to be. Along the way...
24.3K 573 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...