The daily life of a full-leve...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/218/218876/ Author: Erting Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-10-21 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26-27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
112-118
119-120
121-124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
142-150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
181-186
187-190
191-196
197-202
203-210
211-218
219-225

Chapter 82

213 5 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 82 One More

    Xia Zhou was choked back and forth, shaking his head like a rattle.

    Qu Zhong, who had been beside him the whole time, had a light expression on his face, he put the lid on, took a few silver needles and tied them to the acupoints, then turned to look at the rest of the people: "Who's coming next. "

    Everyone: "..."

    No one dared to step forward, and even hesitantly took a few steps back.     Lin Yong, who was in the bucket, suddenly moved. He reached out and touched his chest and whispered,

    "It's been decades! The body is so relaxed for the first time."

Qu Zhong pressed his shoulders and pushed him back: "Don't move, it's stuck with a silver needle."

    "Ah?" Lin Yong was surprised, he didn't feel anything unusual on the top of his head, but since Qu Zhong Having said that, he sat down again.

    "How do you feel?" Qu Zhong asked.

    "My body is much more relaxed, and I don't breathe anymore." Lin Yong said his intuitive feelings. After a long speech, he suddenly realized: "I don't seem to be coughing anymore.

    " Suddenly, Lin Yong didn't even cough since he was sober.

    Lin Dafu took a few steps forward excitedly, and his voice trembled a little: "Is he cured?"

    "How is it possible." Qu Zhong said, and he started scooping hot water into the bucket without stopping.

    Lin Dafu shook his head in disappointment, but seemed to feel that he was too greedy, and for a moment he put on a smile again: "It doesn't matter if it is cured, as long as the cough can be relieved, we will be thankful."

    Qu Zhong bent over He poured cold water into it, and gave him a strange look: "If it is cured, it will take a few months of medicine, how can it be cured immediately."

    Immediate cure will definitely cure it, but he can't be so obvious. It's a matter of... this is not a cultivation/world.

    "Really...really..." Lin Dafu covered his heart and coughed several times: "cough cough cough---"

    Seeing this, Lin Renxing hurriedly stepped forward to help him pat his back.

    This time, Lin Dafu wasn't coughing because of discomfort in his lungs, but because he was too excited. His heart was hanging up and down, and he couldn't control himself for a while when he heard the affirmative reply.

    Qu Zhong turned around and smiled and repeated: "It can be cured."

    After speaking, he looked at the rest with a pill in his hand: "Who is coming?"

    "Me, me!" Immediately, an aunt stood in the crowd. came out.

    The shocking vision was nothing compared to the hope of a cure, not to mention that they had seen Lin Yong's improvement with their own eyes, and the stimulation they had seen with their own eyes made the rest of them firm up their determination to seek treatment.

    If it can really be cured, let alone one time, everyone feels that they can bear it for a month.

    Seeing that it was a woman, Qu Zhong quickly waved to the two girls: "Please come and help."

    He asked the two of them to pull a quick cloth to block the bucket. Qu Zhong threw the pills in and waited for the aunt to put it in the bucket. This is letting go.

    "Xiazhou, Team Xu, come and hold it down."

    It was almost the same process as Lin Yong, but Aunt Liu's body was obviously thinner than Lin Yong's, and the pain was so painful that the person crooked halfway and fainted.

    This made everyone present get goosebumps. Could it be worse than the pain of giving birth!

    "Aunt Liu, Aunt Liu." Qu Zhong patted her cheek, but there was still no reaction at all, Xia Zhou hurriedly said: "You will make Aunt Liu faint, and you will suffer when you wake up."

    "No!" Qu Zhong categorically refused.

    "Lu Jun, the needle."

    When the needle was pierced, Aunt Liu woke up almost instantly. After two seconds of reaction, she could only continue to scream and scream.

    Aunt Liu lasted longer than Lin Yong, and after struggling for almost an hour, she finally calmed down.

    The three of them were shocked by her screaming pain, and Qu Zhong retracted his numb arm and shook it: "Don't let people fall asleep in the middle of it, or the waste in their bodies won't be discharged."

    "Okay. !" Xia Zhou patted his ears and hurriedly agreed.

    "Uncle Lin, did you bring the prepared stick?" After explaining, Qu Zhong turned to ask Lin Dafu again.

    The other party nodded quickly, and Qu Zhong pointed to the remaining three people: "Send one to each person, we will be deaf if we call again."

    There was almost no rest in the morning, and only two people who had soaked in the decoction finished two. This time Xia Zhou finally understood why Qu Zhong said it would take half a month to leave.

    It is amazing that only five people can be treated in one day, and this has to start early in the morning.

    And these five people are still them all the time, and the response time of the treatment people is within an hour.

    The night in Tuitu Village was too cold, the water was extremely cold, and neither the body of the healer nor the person being treated could stand the chill for such a long time.

    In the afternoon, an uncle who had been ill for more than 20 years struggled for more than three hours before finally relieving. He added more and more hot water in the bucket, and stopped work until it was dark.

    So on the first day, they only treated four people.

    Back at Lin Dafu's house, Qu Zhong went to the bathroom immediately.

    Even his hair was stained with the medicine, and the smell could make people shy away.

    A bathroom without heating can only be described as an ice cave. Lin Dafu was afraid that Qu Zhong would be cold, so he carried a bucket of red-hot charcoal into it.

    There is no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning in the bathroom with air leaks on all sides. Qu Zhong took advantage of this warmth to quickly take a battle bath and then went up to the second floor refreshed.

    Xu Zhongyi and Lin Renxing really carried their quilts to the second floor to lay the floor.

    When they saw Qu Zhong, the two were very excited.

    "It's really warm upstairs, much warmer than downstairs." Xu Zhong said.

    "Brother Qu Zhong's medical skills really opened my eyes." Lin Renxing paid more attention to this.

    "Brother Qu Zhong's grandmother, everyone in the village calls her a genius doctor."

    Xia Zhou, who had known Yunshan Village's gossip for a long time, happily told a few people about the deeds he heard from the old people in the village.

    In the end, he also mentioned a legend passed down by the older generation in Yunshan Village.

    There are many magical medical books and countless medicinal herbs stored in the Duan Mansion.

    "No wonder Brother Qu Zhong's medical skills are so brilliant." Lu Jun immediately believed this statement.

    Qu Zhong wiped his hair and lay down quietly. As the protagonist of the gossip, he had never heard of the things that Xia Zhou said.

    However, Xia Zhou's remarks also happened to help him explain the source of his medical skills. As a beneficiary, he must choose to remain silent.

    Medical books... prescriptions...

    Closing his eyes, Qu Zhong thought of the magical prescriptions discussed by several people.

    Could it be that the reason why Zhang Chaohong and Duan Weiguo didn't suspect him was because of the things left by his grandmother.

    Everyone said that there is no ground for nothing, but it seems that...

    he needs to go into the warehouse dedicated to storing medical books at home and read it in detail.

    In the next few days, they were all busy, and Lu Jun and Xia Zhou said that they were going to take pictures.

    It wasn't until a week later that the seventeen people had gone through the first round of treatment, and the rest of them were idle.

    The second treatment is ordinary acupuncture and prescription, and the decoction without the pill will not cause severe pain.

    Except for Qu Zhong, the others finally had time to wander around.

    ***

    Today, it was Lin Dafu's turn to treat a few people. Lin Renxing has been guarding the ancestral hall, watching the expressions of these elders who raised him gradually relax, and his mood can only be described as extremely moving.

    He wiped the sweat for several people in turn, and was busy in the ancestral hall.

    If the medicinal soup last time was extremely painful, this time it was extremely refreshing.

    Lin Dafu only felt that all the pores of his body were open, and his limbs were like soaking in a hot spring.

    It's just that the sweat from his head pierced into his eyes and he could only close his eyes, which is why Lin Renxing kept wiping sweat for several people.

    Qu Zhong stood in the courtyard of the ancestral hall and boiled Chinese medicine. In the whole ancestral hall, only he and Lin Renxing were left with their eyes open.

    Looking up at Lin Renxing, who was looking round, Qu Zhong raised his hand and put a few drops of medicine spring into the medicine jar.

    As soon as the medicine spring was added, the Chinese medicine in the medicine jar immediately burst out with a stronger medicinal smell. Qu Zhong poured the medicine into the bowl, and after it had completely cooled down, he gave each person a bowl next to each other.

    "Why is this medicine sweet?"

    Lin Dafu took the medicine bowl, and the strong bitter taste can be imagined only by smelling it. He never thought that after preparing his heart, the entrance turned out to be bitter and sweet. smell.

    Even after swallowing the concoction, there was still a fragrance in the mouth, and the fragrance penetrated into the nose and throat, as if it was wandering around in the body.

    Qu Zhong took back the bowl and smiled, "I'm afraid you have added some sweet herbs."

    "If it tastes like this, I can drink it for the rest of my life." Suddenly an uncle in the corner said loudly.

    "It can't last a lifetime, after all, these herbs aren't cheap, aren't they!" Qu Zhong returned.

    "Uncle Daliang, this is medicine, you want to drink it for the rest of your life." Lin Renxing interrupted, dumbfounded.

    The uncle named Daliang pretended to be fierce and lowered his face. He pointed at Lin Renxing and said, "You've asked for leave for so long, don't you plan to go back to work?"

    "Of course work requires work." Lin Renxing was not afraid at all. Uncle Daliang was stern, but turned his head to ridicule him: "Uncle Daliang, you have the strength to scold me now."

    Uncle Da Liang smiled and patted the medicinal soup in the bucket lightly. The splashing water immediately caused Lin Renxing to scream strangely.

    "Let your kid talk back."

    "Hehe."

    Listening to the conversation between the two, Qu Zhong asked unintentionally, "Lin Renxing, why did you take the police test in the first place?

    " s answer.

    Unexpectedly, Lin Renxing was direct, and without thinking, he said, "Because I heard that the police's salary is high."

    This answer reminded Qu Zhong of the magnificent river in the back mountain.

    "By the way, are there many homestays in the villages next to you?"

    "Yes, Brother Qu Zhong, how do you know?"

    "Guess!" Qu Zhong smiled and then asked: "Then your village will No one is ready to invest?"

    "Who dares to come?"

    Lin Dafu suddenly interjected, the loneliness in his tone made the whole ancestral hall silent.

    Of course, the big guy knows the situation of Tuishan Village in the town. If you want to see the waterfall in a neighboring village a few hundred meters away from them, they would rather go around a kilometer or two farther than go from their village.

    Even if someone who doesn't know the inside information asks, they will immediately be mixed up by people from other villages.

    Even if the town government went to several surrounding villages to go door-to-door to popularize science, the effect was still minimal.

    Over time, their village, which occupied the right time and place, became a semi-barren village with no one to set foot on because of discord.

    Qu Zhong nodded while listening.

    The surrounding villages may not only reject the Tutu Village because of their pneumoconiosis.

    This village occupies a natural geographical advantage. If it really develops, the tourism of other villages will definitely be greatly affected.

    In this way, for their own pockets, of course, those people will not allow Tutu Village to enter the sight of tourists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 464 102
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230933/ Author: black girl Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Newest: Chapter 102 rebirth finished 227...
315K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
66.6K 4K 30
we can't do this shubman you're my student" ishan said trying to remove himself from shubman " but sir .....looks like you're body doesn't wants me...
23.4K 455 121
https://m.shubaow.net/216/216608/ By: Colby Puppy Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-10-06 Latest: Chapter 321 Interstellar Legend 22 (Final Fi...