Adrian Chase Fic

By Dallas_shelby

Whatever I asked ~~~~ Vigilante aka Adrian Chase, is just a chaotic "hero", who is keeping his hometown saf... More

Bang bang bang
Natural born killers
The fraud and the dark knight
Middle of the night
What they left out of the paper
The last six months
The unbroken promise
Homecoming
The Seven Devils
When in Paris?
The seductive spy
What a lie what a lie
Sins of the father
The Red Devil
All yours
Epilogue

Off guard

456 6 0
By Dallas_shelby

Adrian

It had been about two weeks since Adrian was able to convince Beth to team up with him, they had spent a lot of time together in those two weeks. Adrian was enjoying it, granted Beth still was stubborn and unbelievably sassy at times he also saw the other side of her, the kick ass side, the woman who loved to shoot guns, throw knifes, sing to Alice In Chains playing on the radio and the goofy side of her who will put two chopsticks in her mouth and pretend to be a walrus, he's sure not a lot of people have seen that side of her at all.

Even with only two weeks passing Adrian was impressed but not really surprised with how well Beth was improving, he loved sparing with her, kicking her ass to the ground and seeing how angry she would get, Beth was so determined she would tighten up her messy bun and be ready for another round, Adrian knows she might not believe him because she seems to hate taking compliments but she really was getting better everyday, learning from her mistakes improving her moves. He couldn't wait to see where she might be in just six months time. She could easily take on a group of five no doubt about it.

Adrian woke up early on his day off, he glanced at his watch as he walked up the stairs to Beth's apartment, it was about 6 AM. He assumed she might be awake now, Beth was an early riser for sure might as well start her training early today. He made it up the stairs and came to her door and picked the lock entering quietly. He took note of Hades asleep on the couch not even noticing or giving Adrian any attention. Adrian couldn't understand how Beth had a cat, but he thought it might of been the only thing that didn't make her feel so lonely.

He walked down the hallway all of the lights were out and Beth's bedroom light was off, he wondered if she was sleeping in. He opened the door and it made a loud creek. Adrian heard Beth gasping and saw her sit up quickly pulling her blanket to her. Adrian could see Beth in the natural light as the sun was just starting to rise through her bedroom window. She looked like she had seen a ghost. Adrian opened the door more neither of them speaking a word.

"You okay?" Adrian asked arching his eyebrow.

Beth had sweat on her forehead and her breathing was shallow. Jealousy suddenly kicked in and Adrian believed he walked in on Beth with someone else. They never really established being a couple or anything but Adrian assumed from them fucking in the jeep and then again at the diner on their manager Phil's desk and then again in an alleyway after they killed some muggers and then last night after sparing fucking on the mates since no one was in the gym, he assumed they were pretty serious and Adrian did feel a claim over her.

He went to Beth's closet and saw nothing he then looked under the bed and nothing he looked around confused, he looked at beth who was staring at him with her big brown eyes.

"There's no one in here." She looked at him knitting her eyebrows together.

"Then why do you look like that?" Adrian asked as he sat on her bed.

He then noticed something else Beth was only wearing a white tank top, he pulled down her blanket looking at her bare from the waist down. He then smiled realizing what she was doing.

"Hey do you keep like one of those flesh light things?" Adrian questioned.

Beth eyes grew wide and then she began to laugh a little.

"No... what? That's not for women.. no.. it's.." Beth looked down still giggling and shaking her head.

She finally stopped laughing and bit her lip and then looked at Adrian.

"Take a seat and let me show you." Beth gesturing to the seat at the end of her bed.

Adrian looked at Beth a little skeptical as he stood up walking to the chair and taking a seat, he watched as Beth completely kick off her blanket letting it hit the floor. She reached under her pillow and pulled out a little blue rubber bullet. Adrian kept his legs open resting his hands on his thighs just watching her.

Beth moved to the middle of her bed laying down on her back and then opened her legs to Adrian her pussy was glistening in the sunlight clearly wet from touching herself before Adrian caught her. She turned on the little bullet and started to rub her wet clit with it sliding it up and down at a steady pace, she began bucking her hips up a little and letting a few moans slip out here and there. Adrian tilted his head just enchanted by Beth touching herself. He could feel his cock swelling up with the thought of fucking her right now.

"What are you thinking about?" Adrian sat up a little feeling his cock starting to get hard.

Beth rolled over onto her knees arching her back, ass up, legs spread open nice and wide and still rubbing her clit with her toy.

"I'm thinking about the night in the alley way." Beth moaned out.

Adrian smirked reaching down and adjusting his cock as it twitched with the memory of that night, it was a quick fuck but he'd be lying if it wasn't the best sex he's ever had. His mask still on, pants barely hanging off as he fucked Beth against a brick wall holding her up by her thighs just pounding into her wet pussy with her legs wrapped around him, her mouth hung open moaning his name nonstop. The two dead muggers only a few feet away from them.

"Oh Adrian, I'm all yours... all yours."

"What exactly about that night?" Adrian tilted his head as he noticed Beth turning her head and looking at Adrian through her messy brown hair.

"You just pushing me up against that wall and fucking me on the spot after we killed those muggers, your mask still on, knowing I was being fucked by a big strong hero like you." Beth moaned out as she turned away clearly about to cum.

Adrian just watched as Beth dropped to her stomach and came a high pitched moan escaping her mouth. It was so hot seeing her pleasure herself, Adrian's cock was hard as a rock from it. Beth turned off her toy tossing it to the side of the bed now still laying on her stomach and breathing heavy. Adrian stood up pulling off his sweater and his glasses, he unbuckled his belt pulling off his pants letting them drop to the floor and kneeled onto Beth's bed.

He grabbed her by the waist pulling her back onto her knees with her ass up. Beth let out a little moan mixed with a small giggle. Adrian stroked his cock a few times seeing some pre-cum come out of his tip, fuck did he want Beth bad. He slid into Beth so easily as her pussy was already soaking wet, he bottomed out.

"Ohhh mother fucker, you feel incredible." Adrian dropped his head back as he started to pump into Beth at a pretty fast pace.

Beth started moaning like an animal gripping the sheets, her pussy already getting tight around Adrian's cock just sucking him back into her sweet pussy. Adrian gave her a smack on the ass and reached up pulling her hair hard. He couldn't get enough of just watching her heart shaped ass bouncing as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Gripping her ass with his other hand that would definitely leave a bruise. He just pounded into her relentlessly, the jealously he felt earlier still lingered. She was his and Adrian would show her that.

"Oh Adrian yes..." Beth mumbled out.

"Fuck baby.." He slowed his pace not wanting to cum just yet.

Adrian draped his body over Beth her back touching his chest, he let go of her hair as he reached around and started to rub Beth's clit in little circles, her head dropped onto Adrian's shoulder as she moaned his name over and over.

"Who do you belong too?" Adrian whispered into Beth's ear as he pumped into her over and over.

"You... I belong to you Adrian." Beth whimpered out.

"No one else." Adrian said as his other hand took Beth's clasping them together.

"Never." Beth moaned as she began to cum onto Adrian's cock.

He soon followed feeling her pussy milking his cock Adrian fell onto Beth losing his senses for a moment as he was consumed by her, the way her skin smelled like peaches and the way her hair smelled like roses it was intoxicating to Adrian. They both laid there breathing heavily, both of them really sweaty. Adrian finally sat up looking at Beth's back, he noticed how she had a beauty mark in the dead center of her back, he leaned down and kissed it, he felt Beth let out a small breath, he moved back to her face and kissed her cheek as he pulled out of her slowly.

Adrian laid down next to Beth, she turned her face to Adrian, her face flushed, Adrian smiled at her as he put his hands behind his head. Beth moved closer to Adrian sitting her head up smiling.

"Did you ever think this could of ever happened between us?" Beth asked.

"No." Adrian answered honestly.

"Yeah me either." Beth laughed.

"You definitely weren't who I thought you were."

"You barely know me still." Beth rolled her eyes.

"You'd be surprised what I know." Adrian said matter of factly.

Adrian suddenly realized he made a mistake, Beth tilted her head to him now sitting up on her knees.

"What do you know?" Beth asked sternly.

"Nothing.. I didn't mean—"

"Don't lie to me Adrian, you're a bad liar what do you know about me?" Beth said sounding more angry as she spoke.

Adrian sucked in a deep breath knowing what he says might really cause him to lose the trust he had been building with Beth.

"I know about your brother Billy and what he did to you and your mother—"

"Oh my god!" Beth jumped out of her bed shaking her head and grabbing some shorts off of her floor and pulling them on.

"Elizabeth, please just listen to me." Adrian jumped up too and grabbing his pants putting them on. "I've known about your past for a long time."

Beth stopped pacing now, looking at Adrian crossing her hands over her chest.

"How long have you known?" Beth asked.

"Since our freshmen year of high school." Adrian admitted.

Beths face dropped a little in surprise.

"You never told anyone..." Beth said looking a little embarrassed now.

"No, I would never tell anyone about that. Honestly I was just trying to dig up dirt on you because I hated the popular reign of terror you started in high school, I found your file in the principals office and saw that your last name was really Manwell, I looked into it. I realized I couldn't do anything with that kind of information, I'm sorry Elizabeth, I should of told you once we got close." Adrian said hoping Beth could see he wasn't playing a game with her.

Beth looked at Adrian with those big brown eyes, Adrian couldn't read her and it was driving him insane.

"Come on... let's go spar." Beth gestured as she walked out of her room.

Adrian let out a breath of relief knowing this was Beth's way of saying "I'm not pissed at you". He smiled to himself as he grabbed his shirt to follow Beth out of her room and over to the gym down the street.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 145 12
Orphic ☆ ~ (Adj.) Mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding.
75.6K 2.7K 39
Felix starts his new life after begin break up with his boyfriend, but one day a new child admission made the whole game trun into something that he...
8.7K 392 51
yes, i'd love it if we made it. loki laufeyson x reader third person ! published: ©falselve
45.3K 1.2K 61
Venus runs away from her drug-addicted mother and joins an elite team of female warriors. Kyoshi Island is visited by the Avatar and his friends. Wha...