• Anime NSFW Alphabet • REQUE...

By sp1r1twatcher

⚠️ ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ⚠️ I'm working on something big currently, this is a lesser priority. ... More

Requests [OPEN]
• ONE PIECE •
Akagami no Shanks
Portgas D. Ace
Trafaglar D. Water Law
Roronoa Zoro

Eustass Kidd

132 2 0
By sp1r1twatcher

You know the drill

A= Aftercare

    What is this aftercare that you speak of? Yeah, Kid is...not the best when it comes to aftercare. He's just not conscientious enough of your needs to be good at it. To be fair, it's not like he gets up, sees to his own needs, and just completely ignores you in the process. He conks out pretty quickly afterwards, and he just doesn't really care to move while he's dozing off. If you really need him to do something for you, then you'll have a brief window where you can nag at him enough that he'll do what you need him to, but you have to be quick about it so he doesn't fall asleep first. He's not a complete ass, he's just sleepy and doesn't think of these things.

B= Body Part

    His favourite body part on himself is surprisingly not his prosthetic arm. Yes, he thinks that it looks awesome, and yes, he's proud of all the work he put into it, but it's still a reminder that he lost his arm to someone. So instead of that, his favourite part on himself is his torso, just because he's perfectly aware of how ripped he is.

    On his partner, he's actually a big fan of your hands because of how small they are compared to his. He likes seeing how tiny they are when you hold them against his body, and it's actually kind of endearing when he fiddles with your hands to amuse himself. Also a big fan of seeing you try to wrap your hand around his dick.

C= Cum

    Lord help you, because his cum is so damn thick. He loves to pull out and cum on you, too, so the clean-up afterwards is quite a hassle. He won't make you swallow it, though; he'd much rather cum on your face when you give him oral.

D= Dirty Secret

    So, after he lost his arm and made his metal prosthetic, he was so proud and keen on said prosthetic that he tried to use it to jack off. It obviously didn't end well. He didn't permanently maim himself, but it was unpleasant enough that he learned his lesson the first time and never tried it again (and that's saying something, because he's so hard-headed that he usually has to mess up at something twice before he gives up on it).

E= Experience

    He's had quite a bit of experience, but he never really paid too much attention to what he was doing until he had a regular sex partner. He was much more focused on his own pleasure during his one-night stands, but once you came along he finally started putting some effort into figuring out what pleased others in the bedroom.

F= Favourite Position

    He generally prefers positions where he's on top and more dominant. When he takes you from behind, he likes the Downward Dog position, especially since you're also sprawled out so helplessly in front of him. He's also a fan of the Bow position because of how pinned and at his mercy you are in it, and he likes the Anvil position for similar reasons, and because it lets him penetrate you pretty deeply. On the rare occasion that he wants to be a little intimate, he'll want a lot of body contact with you, so his go-to for that is the Lazy Dog position.

G= Goofy

    Definitely not humorous during sex, and he'll get a little irritated if you end up laughing during sex. His goal is to fuck you so good that you can hardly think, much less laugh, so if you laugh, he'll think that he isn't doing a good job.

H= Hair

    How many seconds do you think someone would have left to live if they asked him if the carpet matched the drapes? Probably not that many. Anyways, the carpet does in fact match the drapes. He doesn't particularly care to groom down there, but he's not really hairy anyways, so it works out.

I= Intimacy

    If you're looking for romance and intimacy during sex, you should probably look elsewhere. Kid isn't incapable of love by any means, but that love will not shine through while he's fucking you within an inch of your life. Sex with him will definitely be intense, but that intensity won't have a hint of love to, only sheer carnal desire.

J= Jack Off

    His testosterone levels are something fierce, so he gets off a lot. His crew knows better than to barge into his room without knocking, because 9 times out of 10, when he's on there, he's having himself a good ole time. He's not going to cum just one time, though; he was blessed with a short refractory period, and he utilises that blessing quite a bit. He's at least going to cum twice, and maybe more depending on the day.

K= Kinks

    Totally into Bondage, especially if he can use his Devil Fruit with it. There's nothing quite like the image of you being pinned down to the bed by various pieces of metal that he's controlling, and it's honestly empowering for him (as if he needed to help in that department).

    Marking. He prefers to leave bite marks all over you. He's also prone to spanking you hard enough to leave hand-shaped bruises on your ass, and he will definitely try to line his hand back up with that particular mark later on, just for giggles.

    Call him Captain in bed and you will be in for the ride of your life. He loves it when you acknowledge his authority over you and hearing that title while he's fucking you will rile him up beyond belief.

    Piercings, especially those of a nipple or genital variety. And yes, he will use his Devil Fruit on those piercings to tease you (don't worry, he'll be gentle about it- as sadistic as he can be, he doesn't want to hurt in that particular way)

L= Location

    He's not exactly picky about where he takes you, and he couldn't give two flying fucks about anyone catching the two of you. He is fond of taking you out on the deck, though; he feels like it really shows his authority and power. For your sake, he'll try to wait until no one else is around before taking you there, but again, he personally couldn't care less if anyone caught you two fucking.

M= Motivation

    Honestly, with how high his sex drive is, it's not difficult to turn him on. You could barely breathe on him and he'd be hard in an instant. That being said, there are a few things in particular that really get him going.

    Not only will calling him Captain in the bedroom do wonders for you, but calling him that outside of the bedroom is also a sure-fire way to get him going.

    Act needy and practically beg him to fuck you. Let him know how much you need him and he won't deprive you of his presence for long. For maximum results, be like this while the two of you are in front of other people.

    Show yourself off in front of other people. He'll only want you to do this while he's around, but he loves it when other people are jealous of something that he has, especially when it's something that they will never be able to get their hands on.

N= NO

    He will not share you with anyone, no matter how much anyone begs him to. You are his, and that means that no one else gets to touch to you. If anyone so much as looks at you like they're thinking about making a move on you, they're bound to lose a limb or two by the end of the day. He's quite possessive of you, but he's also protective of you because of that, so take that as you will.

O= Oral

    He definitely prefers receiving, and he loves seeing you struggle to fit his cock in your mouth. He's surprisingly good at holding himself back, though, so he won't buck into your mouth unless he's trying to mess with you. He really only goes down on you for special occasions, but he makes it worth the wait. He wants to prove that he's a master of all forms of sex, so he's really enthusiastic with his oral technique, and he'll keep going until you beg him to stop because you're overstimulated.

P= Pace

    Fast and rough, and he's not really keen on changing that pace. If you really need him to slow down or take it a bit easier, you're going to have to be very convincing about it.

Q= Quickie

    He absolutely loves quickies, and you're bound to have at least one every day. He has no preference when it comes to quickies or proper sex; as long as he gets to cum, he's fine with either.

R= Risk

    Is it really considered a risk when he doesn't care if he gets caught? It's not like there would be any repercussions for him, either. Regardless, a lot of the sex that he has could be considered risky. When it comes to experimenting, it kind of just depends on what it is, but if he has any inclination that he would like what you want to try, he's down for it.

S= Stamina

    His stamina is damn impressive, especially given how intense his pace usually is. He can at least go for 20 minutes, and he can go for several rounds before he tires out. You might need to ask for a breather in between rounds, because his refractory period is amazingly short, as well.

T= Toys

    He didn't have any before he was in a long-term relationship, but once you came into his life, he put some thought into making a few sex toys himself. After some trial and error, the turn-out was pretty great, and everything that he made was made of metal so he could make things even more interesting by using his Devil Fruit along with the toys. You'll be hard pressed trying to get him to let you use toys on him, but if it's something that he made, your chances will be a little better.

U= Unfair

    This sadistic ass is very unfair to you during sex, and he will tease you all the damn time, just for the sake of making you squirm and beg for him.

V= Volume

    So damn loud, and he doesn't care if anyone hears him. He's mainly a grunter, and it is damn near animalistic to hear those sounds coming from him while he's fucking you. He'll also let out a few short groans right as he's getting ready to cum, and he occasionally lets out a shout when his orgasm hits him.

W= Wildcard

    He wants you to dominate him at least once, just so he can see what it's like. He'll never admit it afterwards, but he's going to enjoy it, especially if you get really rough with him.

X= X-Ray

    At 6'8 ½m Kidd is a pretty big guy, but even for his size his dick is still relatively large. It's 8-9 inches in length and the girth is... scary. Best of luck trying to wrap your hand around it. He realises just how big he is, too, and quite a bit of his cocky attitude comes from that. His dick doesn't have any obvious curves to it, but he has quite a few really prominent veins along his shaft.

Y= Yearning

    High. Really, really, really high. He could have sex multiple times a day and he'd still have to get himself off because his sex drive is so high. He can hold himself back when the need arises, but he would certainly prefer not to.

Z= Zzz

    He'll be knocked out pretty soon afterwards, like, within seconds after he's rode out his orgasm. The only thing that will keep him awake is you nagging at him, and not even that is a sure-fire method of keeping him up.

Sorry for putting this on hold for so long! I'll try and get to it more often now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...