Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸

Von shina_lu08

Tᴏᴋʏᴏ Rᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs ۵ 𝒴𝑜𝓊◞ ❶❹❸ ꧁━━━━━━━━━꧂ (On Hiatus) Tʜɪs Sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀ x 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁 ᴏʀ... Mehr

༻ ❖ 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒 ❖ ༺
✿ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ info ✿
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝓅𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 7
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟙𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟝
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟚𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟘
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟙
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟚
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟛
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟝
✦ V₳ⱠⱧ₳ⱠⱠ₳
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟞
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟟
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟠
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟡
✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟜𝟘

✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟡

4.4K 146 102
Von shina_lu08

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆'𝖘 𝟹ʀᴅ Iɴ ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔡

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

You peacefully taken your time in walkin, takin in the air.  You where Happy cause Draken talk to you a while ago. You really like him even when you read the manga, cause he was really cool and hot *ahem*

∘∘∘ A ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɢᴏ. ∘∘∘

You were now walkin to draken's room its not yet visiting hours but its given cause you where still a patient even thought your now healed.

* Knock knock*
You knock cause you wanted to be nice and well mannered. Lets say you wanted to make a good expression on him. And totally forgetting that you just knock the hell out of his teammates. Yap you forgot.

"Ohayoo! Draken-kun ♡" you brightly said with your signature smile. And you can see draken covering his eyes.

"I remember you, Your Y/n-chan right? The one pah and peh talk about?, and your also the one who roosted me that night."

"So you do remember me, I thought because you got hit in the head you'll forget about me " you joke, and he laugh a little.

"How can I forget pah-chin and peh-yan buddy, and you just freakin defeated our men like there where nothing but air."

"Sheesh stop your making blush, kidding! but here I brought food " you raise you right hand which was, contained with food.

"Thanks " he looks at you " So n/n-chan... *Looks up * are you now joining toman?" he ask Hoping its a yes.

"Nop" he gave a confused gaze "Im gotta tell you cause I trust you Draken-kun. your a very good guy" he went silent because of what you said, and he nodded his head for you to continue "Im Valhalla's 3rd in command" you said with a wide grin. he looks at you. just looking at you.

"...." he was silent blinking ones, twice "WHAT??!!" He shouted.

" Woah, quite draken-kun where at the Hospital" you shush at him.

"R-right sorry, what are you?— no why are you in Valhalla I dont get it"

"Well neither do I actually" you shrug your shoulders, eating an apple. not caring at all. if he thinks you were crazy or even insane now. cause you know yourself and that's all what matters to you.

"Now I know why your pah and peh's Buddy" he shakes his head, but with a smile plastered in it.

"Hey is that an insult?!" You look at him with a pout.

"No its a complement " he grins at you.

"jeez, I don't know what emma sees in you, except that your Handsome and cool with an enormous strength" You were honest for what you said, well what can you say. even in the past you really like draken cause he was Hot as fu-- ahem moving on.

"You do realize that you just praise me now right?" Draken ask with a big grin raising his brow.

"Maybe I do" You admitted.

"Yap You really are there buddy " you eyed him "Its a complement" he said in defense.

"yah yah, oh before I go give this to Mikey and this for Mitchy" You Handed him, a lunchbox for mikey and For mitchy was a new set of clothes with a letter.

"Sure, why the clothes thought?" He look at the clothes and likes the design on it. it was fine style if he do say so himself.

"Your about to see the most lamest clothes he can possibly wear In his life later and he is so gotta need it"

"Oh really now, then I'll be waiting to see it later— so. where you goin?" He ask.

"Valhalla meeting, gotta be there to put them in there place" you nonchalantly said, shrugging your shoulders.

"Hmph! There gotta be dead "

"Nah I'll keep them alive till the fight no worries, oh and I'll be fighting you there by the way so oldman better heal up good"

"Don't cry when you lose" Draken said laughing.

"I dont let a men, see me in tears boy, This queen wont shed a tear for any of you. period" you said with confidense and a sly smirk on your face, that made Draken speechless, looking you stand tall. just you having fun, free no one controlling you.
" later~ "

"Hey" you turn your head to the side "Let's go out after Our fight, my treat"

"Will be waiting then"

∘∘∘ Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ∘∘∘

You smiled remembering your talk with him. when you arrive at the arcade. you can already smell the cigarettes there. You opened the door and went inside but was block by some new requited thugs.

"Waoh chill there hot stuff, wat cha doing here," guy one said "this isn't a place for lady's like you" guy 2 join along.

You rolled your eye, before they can even ruin your good mood you punch guy2 in the face straight to his nose, you grab his hair and repeatedly punch him, his face was ruin by you and you look at guy1 punching his guts for him to kneel in-front of you you kick his head and it lands to the ground.

"now now that's not how you greet your 3rd in command~" you said leaving them there and playfully skipping your way further inside seeing Hanma. the people there all looks at you weirdly. "SHU-CHAN!!!!!" He look at the side brightening when he saw you.

"N/N-CHANN your finally here" Hanma walk to you and carried you spinning you in a hug. "Took you long enough"

"I just took care of something... oh and you," You pointed at the guy and he pointed at himself "Yes you can you get medic for the two in the front of the arcade cause I beaten them" you said, while in Hanma's arms.

"Woah, beating someone Already!?" Hanma ask, with a surprise smile but then pouted "and you dint even invited me. how mean"

"Its not like that, Shu-chan~ They dint greeted there 3rd in command with respect I just taught them a lesson " You shrug your shoulders as Hanma put you back on the ground to your feet.

"So they dare disrespect you" he narrowed his eyes, and his aura change, that scared the others, except you.

"c'mon lets start the meeting and lets buy dorayaki later" he just let it go and nods his head agreeing with you.

"Welcome all of you that gathered today to Valhalla " he started and the whole gang shouted and yelled "So now let me introduce to you Your 3rd in command the beautiful lady of Valhalla and also known us our Aconitum flower..."

"Aconitum?" You ask confused

"Ow you dint know? When we fighted off toman, they where amaze at you. Your beautiful and fragile like a flower, but deathly and merciless like poison... so the people named you Aconitum Flower."

"caution, misanthropy and death, or so called wolf's bane " you put your hand on your knee and your fingers touch your chin and smirk " I like it"

"Now tell me well you stinkin bastard Im kind and Giving but disobey and disrespect me, weather be your an allay or an enemy Ill beat you to death" they all gulp "So who am I to you?!"

"OUR 3RD IN COMMAND THE WOLF OF THE PACT!!!!!" They all shouted

"THAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT DO YOU SAY??!!"

"GOOD DAY MAAM" They positioned and Put there hand on there back and bowed to you who stands tall infront."

"Now this is more like it, At ease "

The 3 guys kisaki brought here look at you and around in awe to how you can command them when they just saw you and meet you today.
While Hanma Grins as he looks around how they love you. And hidden in the side was a guy who looks at you with passion and interest, he want to get to know you.

"Alright then cause all of you are already pumping lets call out our new 4th command, 0 please come up" And with that cue the guy came up and introduce himself.

"Kazutora Hanemiya, Lets all have fun and beat out our Opponents, with the help of our non other than the grim reaper and our Alpha wolf." They all shouted again.

"All again will meet in Friday " hanma looks at you, and got what he was trying to say.

"Alright dickheads, get outtahere and find all the information we need, and make sure to repost back, ohh and a note to you all if you guys reported to me make sure you also brought me cake" They all shouted "YES MAAM" You smiled "DISMISSED!"

You guys watch them leave, and when its only you, Hanma and Kazutora. Or so you thought, there was also two people well hides at the arcade and you know they where there. you look at them and wave, they gulp, wondering how you find them. Then you pointed at the door, saying for them to leave, before you kill them. and they understand that well. and followed your order. and thought in the back of there mind 'She's dangerous'

" *clap* *clap* *clap* *whistle* " Hanma clap And you bowed here and there playing with Hanma, and the two of you laugh at your silliness. kazutora watch with a sweet smile looking at the two of you.

(A/n " So I'll be calling hanma by his new nickname from Shuji to Shu and Kazutora as tora ")

"Shu-chan so" you wiggle your eyebrows " what do you think of my performance huh?"

"It was spectacular, beautiful our dear alpha hehe" Hanma praise you.

"So tora-chan, how bout you?" He was taken back by the nickname you give but he still like it, it gave him a funny feeling in his tummy.

"It was amazing n/n-chan they loved you!" Kazutora smiled.

"Who wouldn't love our dear n/n " then you said.

well there is one thought!" You came said gaining there full attention "Kisaki-chan" you pouted "I think he hates me"

"Dont worry he'll open up to you in no time. So whos hungry?" Hanma hold his stomach.

"meeee!! " you raised your hand childishly that made them both chuckle " Your coming too tora-chan, your not gettin away from this c'mon" you took hold of kazutoras hand and he blushed but let you hold it.

"Oii Shu-chan~ you promised to take me to the place you always have your ramen, you told me that it was so delicious "

"Then lets eat there gramps will love ya"

You and Hanma while you still hold Kazutora's hand walking to the Ramen shop and you three converse and liking each-other company.

"Yo gramps 3 bowls of ramen" Hanma said with his usual lazy grin."Hello sir good mornin

"Hmm hanma, ah fine be seated" Gramps already ready his Materials to start cooking.

"So tora-chan where do you study?" "I study at Mizo middle school"

"Im studying there too, after we eat lets go to class together, wait what section?"

"Im at class c" kazutora Said.

"awesome where also in the same class, this is so great " . " it really is" you two high five. "so Tora-chan want to go to school together?"

"hey what about me?!" Hanma pouted, being jelous that you two get to hang out together.

"but your not in the same school as us" you point out. "should I transfer then?" He ask mostly himself.

Gramps then placed the Ramen in-front of the three of you. You guys thank him and for the food.

"that will be great, or should I transfer instead ?" You ask Munching your food.

"That's more like it, you should transfer to my school instead" Hanma Love the idea of you transferring to his school.

"Then what about me huh?" Kazutora point to himself. Already finished eating his ramen.

"Just transfer to baka if you want to, but me and n/n-chan will be in the same school"

"Tora-chan, we gotta go, or else will be late, " You stand up and put your pay down kauztora did the same " Thanks for the ramen gramps it was delish"

"Its fine child "

( Author " Okay guys Grampa in the Ramen will be named, Grampa Bobby or in short grump B" )

"Want me to ride you to school?" Hanma ask you.

"nah, me tora-chan will walk its a little close anyways" you hold kazuto's Hand and he just freely let you do so. "see you later Shu-chan bai bai "

"Later hanma-kun " The both of you walk to school swinging your hands that where lock with him.

"So n/n-chan, how did you became the 3rd and command?" Kazutora ask starting the conversation.

" Oh sure I'll tell ya, Thats because I meeted Hanma at the fight of 3/8 battle, and I fought along Hanma, defeating alot of toman guys "

"Wow, your so cool, n/n-chan , I cant wait to fight alongside you" "me too"

The both of you arrive at school and the two of you having the spotlight already, they all make way for the two of you to walk at.

"Who is that guy with her? Who even is that gir"

"watch your words that Y/n L/n a transferee, and the information that I got that she was in the hospital and she's a delinquent"

"She's not just a delinquent stupid, she's the 3rd in command and she's very dangerous."

"I heard that she fought at the 3/8 battle and she dominated it she both fought Her alleys and enemies"

"she doesn't choose anyone. if you disobeyed her, whether your her friend or family she will kill you "

You all heard thier, chatting and you just sigh, well you thought that some of them are true in a way.

"well someone is famous, I might burn from there intense stare" kazutora joke. "Just Don't bother them, there nothing to us anyway "

"Oh my gosh are they dating" you two heard a Loud voice shouted.

"they look good for each-other"

"Kyaaa "

The two of you blush when you heard what the girls said and the both of you fasten your space to get to the classroom.

"they are exaggerating " kazutora said blushing from the thought of what the girls said. rumors were about to Get wild.

"Don't even think about it anymore, and hey where here, Oh I sit beside the window "

You open the door wide, and the people there neither squeak or gulp down some where shaking. But you just smile brightly at them.

"jeez people why so tense I ain't gotta hurt you you know" with that they all let out a breath "Not unless you guys disobey me"

"Good morning Y/n-chan " they all said.

"morning" you make your way to your seat behind near the window. The teacher. came and we started the class.

ᵂʰᵉⁿ ᶜˡᵃˢˢ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ...

"C'mon N/n-chan I'll walk you home"

"Its fine you can go first I'm still goin somewhere, bye"

"Text me okay " kazutora said he patted your head before you run off. " Hai~ "

you run fast passing the people, antil you, stop at the fighting area where Kiyomasa created an ring fight and at the center you see your, Idol, the crybaby.

"MITCHY~"

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 : Hɪ ɢᴜʏss!! ☻♡☔︎☕︎
Hᴇʏʏ ɢᴜʏs, Iᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀʏs, sᴏ ᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴀ sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ☾...

✧ Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ? If you guys, truly do travel, which Anime would that be? And which anime character will you approach first?

🎼 ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ Fᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ ᴀɴᴅ Lᴜᴄʏ Hᴇᴀʀᴛғɪʟɪᴀ. ♡

♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥—♥

ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 ₂₃◞₂₀₂₂ ❧
ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣
♥...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.9K 837 51
" 𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐠" " 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞" ➤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚�...
400K 11.5K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
25.7K 278 29
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ꒱ ˎˊ˗ ███ 𝟮𝟬% ████ 𝟰𝟬% █████ 𝟲𝟬% ██████ 𝟴𝟬% ███████ 𝟭𝟬𝟬% 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲! ┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓ 🩹[...
354K 12.1K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...