Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 78 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

Bonus Chapter 2

3.9K 252 60
By Sunshine_writes_27

Hloo guys!!

How are you all?

Thank you for your love and constant support. Her Heart Keeper has reached 100K+ views and 10K+ votes.

It really wouldn't have been possible without you.

Listen to the song below, I just fell in love with his soothing voice.

Author's POV:

Siri unlocked her apartment door and moved inside. But she stopped in her tracks, listening to the music. She slowly moved towards the source in a daze and stopped at her room door. She saw Pranav practising a song while playing guitar.

He stopped, looking at her. She told him to continue and sat down in front of him, placing her head on his thigh. He smiled at her and continued his singing.

Matanedi ledu bashanedi ledu...

Choopu basha naku chalule...

(Words are not sufficient; as long as we live, damsel, [our] eyes will do the talking.)

Ninnanedi ledu repanedi ledu...

Neti roju naku chalule...

(No need for yesterday, no need for tomorrow, just this very moment is enough.)

Na annade ledu...nenannade ledu...

Nalona virithota virabusene...

(Without roots, without seeds, without rain sprinkled by the sky; why are the flowers in his garden blossoming?)

Ye katthi pidi ledu...

Ye raktha thadi ledu...

Nuni metthani prema nanu gelichene...

(without sword, without struggle, without painful war - what is this, the love is conquering me.)

Kalisi poye manasu...

Tholisari nilichipoye adugu

Ninu cheri nilichipoye manasu

Prathi sari kalisi veyi adugu

Paruvama...

Siri raised her head and looked at him, who was singing the song and closing his eyes. She took a little kajal from her eyes and put it on his feet, making him look at her.

"Will you marry me, Pranav?" She asked, looking into his eyes, making him look at her shocked.

"What did you say?" He asked her, coming out of shock.

"Will you give me the privilege of becoming Mrs. Pranav Chowdary and hold my hand forever?" She asked, holding out her hand.

He smiled in between his tears and said, "Yes."

He put the guitar beside his chair, picked her up in his arms, and twirled her around, making her giggle.

"I love you, little one," he said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, my rockstar," she said, smooching his lips, making him look shocked.

"Are you planning to give me a heart attack with your surprises?" He asked her.

She slapped his arm and was about to move away when he yanked her, making her land on his chest.

She garlanded her arms around him and placed her soft and plump lips on his rough ones. He encircled his hands around her waist and tried to push his tongue inside her mouth, but she was in the mood to tease him. He put his hands inside her shirt, making her gasp. Taking it as a chance, he pushed his tongue past her clenched teeth to the moist space within and smirked at his victory. She bit his lower lip harshly, making him groan. Their tongues were battling back and forth like wrestlers, trying to pin each other.

He pulled back when he felt she couldn't take more. He joined his forehead with hers and pulled her into a hug. He could hear her heart beating rapidly. She raised her head a little and nibbled his nose and pecked it, making him smile at her antics.

"Will you sing another song for me?" She asked him.

He nodded his head and picked her up in his arms, making her squeal.

"Take my guitar," he told her.

She nodded her head and picked up his guitar. He moved towards their room and sat on the couch on the balcony. While she sat on the floor in front of him.

"How will you play the guitar when I sit like this?" She asked him.

"You asked me to teach you guitar, right?" He said, looking at her.

She bobbed her head cutely.

He encircled his hand around her neck and told her how to hold the guitar. She could feel his hot breath on his neck.

Both of them got busy playing the guitar. After a while, both of them lay on the bed, cuddling. He was playing with her hair, while she was busy playing with their fingers.

"Little one?" He called her.

She tilted her

"Are you sure about the marriage?" He asked her.

"Yes. Why are you asking like that?" asked Siri.

"You are still pursuing your studies. And you have dreamt a lot about your future," he told her, caressing her cheeks.

"So, what? I can still continue my studies after our marriage and achieve my dreams. Tell me, do you have any problem if I continue my studies after our marriage?" She asked, sitting on the bed.

"No," he replied.

"Then? See, you already have white hair. By the time I complete my studies and achieve my dreams, you will become an oldie", she said, rubbing her nose with hers.

"Oldie, haa," he said, hitting her with a pillow.

She hit him back with another pillow. Soon, the room was filled with pillow feathers, and their giggles could be heard echoing throughout.

**************************

Amyra was playing with her soft toys while sitting on her parents' bed. She looked at her mother, who was combing her hair. She pouted, looking at her mother, as if she wasn't paying attention to her. She took a toy and threw it on her mother.

Maya glared at her daughter and said, "You are becoming naughty day by day, Amy."

Amyra giggled, listening to her mother, and again threw a toy at her. Maya shook her head in disbelief. She tied her hair into a bun as her little daughter wouldn't allow her to comb her hair peacefully.

Maya went towards her and lied down beside Amyra and tickled her.

"Amma....hehe...."

Maya stopped tickling her and pulled Amyra close to her. She opened her blouse and placed her nipple in Amyra's mouth. And Amy was happily having her feedy. Maya caressed her daughter's thick black hair. After some time, she noticed that Amyra had fallen asleep. She adjusted her saree and picked up Amyra in her arms. She moved down and saw Gayatri reciting the Ramayan. She made Amyra sleep in the cradle in the living room and covered her with her baby blanket.

"Ammamma, juice?" Maya asked Gayatri.

"I just had it," said Gayatri.

Maya nodded her head and moved to the kitchen to prepare lunch. She was preparing dal rice for Amyra when she felt a pull on her saree. She looked down and saw Abhi looking at her.

She picked him up in her arms and made him sit on the kitchen counter.

"Who came to pick you up?" Maya asked her son.

"Thatha," said Abhi.

"Where is he?" Maya asked him.

"Gone," said Abhi.

Maya nodded her head and asked Abhi, "What did you learn today in school?"

"One, two, thlee (three)", he said, showing his fingers.

"It's three, Abhi," Maya corrected him.

He was telling her numbers, and she was correcting his pronunciation.

"Arey, my baby has learned many numbers. He deserves a reward, right?" Maya asked him, to which Abhi bobbed his head cutely.

She served his favourite payasam in a cup and started feeding him.

"Amma, enough," he said, showing his hand.

Maya nodded her head and cleaned his mouth.

"Now go and play, okay? And Abhi, don't disturb Amy. That rakshasi (devil) will start crying again", Maya told Abhi, and she put him down.

Abhi ran outside and started playing with his toys.

"Ammamma, come, we will have our lunch," said Maya.

"Won't you feed her?" Gayatri asked, looking at Amyra.

"I'll feed her later. She will cry if I wake her up now," said Maya.

"Abhi, don't go out. Sit here only and play," Gayatri told Abhi.

Abhi bobbed his head and got busy playing with his toy cars.

Maya fed Amyra and tucked her two babies to sleep. She sat at the study table and started working. Avi came inside his room and saw his babies sleeping peacefully. Then his eyes fell on Maya, who was sleeping on the study chair. He shook his head and made his way towards her. He shut down the laptop and picked her up in his arms, making her startle.

"Shh, it's me," he whispered in her ears.

She snuggled into him, feeling his warmth, making him chuckle. He put her on the bed and moved to change his dress. He looked at his three babies, smiled, and kissed their foreheads.

He saw his princess stirring in her sleep. He patted her slowly and covered her with a blanket.

He sat beside her and started doing his work.

**************************

It was around 9 o'clock and everyone was sitting in the living room after having their dinner. Shekar was playing with Abhi, while Avi was playing with his little bunny. Gayatri was watching her daily soaps. Vani and Maya are cleaning the kitchen.

They heard the doorbell, and Avi moved to unlock the door. They saw Rishi and Sakshi standing there with tensed faces. Avi told them to come inside and locked the door.

"What happened, Rishi? You look tense," Shekar asked him.

"Nandan didn't come home for two days, and his mobile was switched off," said Sakshi.

"He might be busy with his work, Sakshi. You know about him, right?" said Gayatri.

"But he never switched off his mobile, Peddamma," said Rishi.

"Mavayya, please calm down. I'll talk to his friends," said Avi.

Maya and Vani came outside and looked at the tense faces of everyone. Avi was talking to someone on his phone, or we could say he was yelling at them. Gayatri was comforting Sakshi, who was crying silently. Even Rishi state was no less. He was looking pale. Shekar was handling Amyra and Abhi.

"Amma, what happened?" Maya asked, coming towards them.

Vani picked up Amyra in her arms, who was behaving crankily.

"Ammu, you take her to your room. We will talk later," said Vani, looking at Amy.

Maya nodded her head and picked up Amyra in her arms.

"Abhi, come with Amma. It's your bedtime," Maya said, looking at Abhi.

Abhi shook his head in denial. But with one glare from his mother, he ran towards their room like a scared kitten.

Maya looked at Avi, who was getting frustrated and shouting over the phone. She moved to her room silently with her kids.

"Abhi, first go and brush your teeth," Maya said sternly, looking at Abhi, who jumped on the bed.

"Amy, what happened?" She asked, looking at her little daughter, who was crying silently.

"Dadda," she said, sniffing.

"Dadda has some work to do, baby. Amma will narrate Cinderella's story, okay?" Maya asked, caressing Amyra's head.

But how can our little bunny listen to her mother? She shook her head and burst out crying. Maya shook her head in disbelief. Her daughter is more stubborn than her.

"Arey! Amy, look! Some girl is hugging your Amma," Maya said, pointing at the mirror.

Amyra looked at her mother innocently and then at the mirror. She looked at herself in the mirror and tapped on it.

"Amma, me?" Amyra said, looking in the mirror.

"See, crying Amy is looking like a rakshasi (devil)," Maya said, pointing at the mirror.

Amyra hugged her mother tight and hid her face in the crook of her neck, listening to the word "rakshasi," which made Maya chuckle.

"Little man, go and get your bunny soft toy from your room," Maya told Abhi, who just came out after brushing his teeth.

He ran to his and his little sister's room, which is attached to their parents' room. Maya chuckled, looking at his son. Her son is totally obsessed with bunny stuffed toys.

She was showing Amyra photos on the wall.

Amyra scrunched her nose, looking at a baby who was sleeping in his brother's arms.

"Amy, it's you only," Maya said, giggling, looking at her possessive daughter.

"Me," she said, pointing at herself.

Maya nodded her head, while Amyra clapped her hands.

"This is me," Amyra said, pointing at another photo.

"That's Ihu, baby," Maya said, pinching Amyra's cheeks.

Amy nodded her head with a pout.

Maya lay down on the bed, in the middle of her two babies, and was narrating stories to them. After some time, she saw them sleeping peacefully. She slowly untangled herself from their hold and placed pillows around them. She switched on the baby monitor and moved down, taking her mobile.

Vani looked at her and asked, "Did they sleep?"

Maya nodded her head and sat beside her mother.

"Any details?" she asked Avi.

"Today is Isha's marriage," Avi told her.

"He said, he wouldn't go there," she asked, looking at her husband.

"His friend told me that Nandu got a call from Isha two days ago," said Avi.

"Did he go to attend the marriage?" Maya asked him.

"I don't know, bunny. He said that he went on a vacation," Avi said, holding his head.

"He could have told us about his love," said Rishi.

"What can we do, Mavayya? He loves her, but she loves another man. We could have talked with her family if both of them were in love with each other. But for her, he is just a junior and a good friend", said Avi.

"Ammamma, you go and sleep. It's already late," Maya told Gayatri.

"Yes, Amma. Avi told his men, right? Go and sleep," said Shekar.

Gayatri nodded her head and moved to her room.

"Amma, did you guys have your dinner?" Maya asked, looking at her parents.

She sighed, looking at their faces, and moved to the kitchen.

She served food for them on a plate and came back. She fed them after a lot of pleading and blackmail. Avi looked at Maya and smiled. She definitely has her ways.

"You guys go and sleep. We will discuss this tomorrow, and moreover, he knows how to handle things," said Avi.

"Amma, you guys go and sleep in our room," said Maya.

Rishi, Sakshi, Vani, and Shekar retired to their rooms while Avi and Maya settled themselves on the couch.

**************************

The next morning, Maya woke up, listening to the sound of the doorbell. She slowly got down without disturbing Avi's sleep. She opened the door and stood rooted in her place.

Nandan is standing at the door with a girl. She noticed the mangalsutra in her neck and the sindoor in her hairline when she looked at that girl. She ran inside without saying anything and shouted Avi's name.

Avi fell down from the couch and looked at Maya and asked, "Why are you shouting like a mad woman, early in the morning?"

"You'll understand that if you go and look at the entrance," Maya said, gritting her teeth.

"What happened?" he said, moving towards the door.

And he stood rooted in his place, looking at the people standing in front of him. Nandan and Isha are standing there, holding each other's hands.

"Both of you come in first," Avi told them and then looked at Maya.

She nodded her head and took Isha along with her.

"Make yourself comfortable," said Maya.

Isha nodded her head silently.

"Will you freshen up?" Maya asked her.

"Yes!" Isha mumbled.

Maya showed her the washroom and went to get clothes for her.

She moved to her room and saw her parents sleeping peacefully along with Abhi and Amyra. She moved to the closet and grabbed some clothes for Isha. She locked the door and knocked on the guestroom door. Nandu opened the door and looked at his sister. She handed him clothes and moved from there.

She moved down and saw Avi sitting on the couch. She sat beside him and placed her head on his shoulder.

"Did they really get married?" Maya asked him.

"Yes", said Avi, holding his head.

"How will Amma and Nanna react to it?" Maya asked herself, placing her head on Avi's shoulder.

He kissed her forehead and said, "Everything will be okay."

"Amma, Nanna" they heard Abhi and Amy shouting their names.

Avi and Maya looked at their lifelines. They are standing on the stairs, grinning. Maya and Avi smiled and moved towards them. Amyra and Abhi jumped into their arms, making him chuckle.

"What a surprise? My lazy bums woke up early today," Avi asked his naughty kiddos.

"Dadda!" Abhi and Amyra whined, making Avi chuckle.

"Did you guys freshen-up?" Maya asked her parents.

"Yeah! Even both of them had their bath," said Sakshi.

Maya nodded her head and said, "Amma, we will go and freshen-up and come."

Sakshi nodded her head and picked up Amy in her arms, while Abhi followed his grandpa.

"Thatha, ball game," Abhi said, pouting.

Rishi chuckled, looking at his grandson, and moved to the garden.

Sakshi and Amyra moved to the kitchen.

Avi locked his room door and looked at Maya. He yanked her towards him, making her bang on his hard chest.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not pull like this?" Maya said, glaring at him.

"And how many times have I told you to get used to it?" He replied, smiling cheekily.

Maya looked at him, narrowing her eyes and told him, "Leave me, I need to shower."

"How about we save water and time?" He said, tucking her hair.

"No need," she said, trying to get out of his grip.

But will her hubby dear leave her easily, nah? He picked her up in his arms and moved to the bathroom.

After a while, both of them came out of the bathroom after having a hot shower. Maya was cursing him and trying hard to control her blush, while he was smiling like a fool, looking at her.

"You still blush like a new bride," he teased her.

She glared at him and said, "And you still behave like a shameless pervert."

"And you love this shameless pervert", he said, making her blush.

"God! You are soo cute, Mrs. Avinav Krishna", he said, pulling her nose.

She glared at him and threw his dress at him and said, "Go and change in the room. I'll change here."

"You have seen everything and marked it many times, bunny. So, what's there to hide from you?" He said, removing his towel.

"Argh! Dirty fellow. Get out of the closet now. Otherwise, get ready to sleep on the couch", she yelled at him, closing her eyes.

He laughed loudly and moved out of the closet. Both of them got ready and moved down.

"Did Nandu come, Ammu?" Sakshi asked Maya.

Maya nodded her head said, "He didn't come alone, Maa."

"Then?" Sakshi asked her.

Maya nudged Avi to tell her what she needed to know.

Maya looked at Avi and nudged to tell.

"Isha came along with him and they are married now", said Avi.

"Amma, first let them explain. Then we will see what we have to do", Maya explained her mother.

Sakshi nodded her head and moved to the living room silently. Maya gave Amyra her sipper and she got busy drinking milk.

Everyone sat in the living room waiting for Nandan and Isha. Soon, both of them joined others.

Avi glared at Nandan and asked him sternly, "Where the hell is your stupid phone?"

"It broke", Nandan said, looking down.

"Do you know how worried Attayya and Mavayya are? Can't you drop a message and go?" Avi asked him.

"Sorry", said Nandan.

"Isn't her marriage fixed with her boyfriend?" Maya asked her brother.

Tears brimmed in Isha's eyes, listening to Maya.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you", Maya apologised to Isha.

"It's okay, the mistake was mine", said Isha.

With that, they told him what happened.

"What have you both decided now?" Rishi asked them.

Nandan looked at Isha, while she looked down.

"Nanna, give them some time to decide", said Maya.

Rishi nodded his head and moved from there, while Sakshi followed him. Nandan looked at his parents and sighed.

"Give them time, Nandu", Avi said, patting his back.

************************

"What are you serious? Our Nandu got married secretly", Sravya asked Maya.

"Yes", said Maya.

"I can't believe it", said Sravya.

"Even it was shock a for us", said Maya.

"Atta, Ihu was clying (crying)" Abhi said, coming towards them.

"Where is she?" Sravya asked him.

"She is with Mavayya," said Abhi.

"Idhu?" Sravya asked him.

"Playing with Amy", he said.

Sravya nodded her head and moved towards her babies, while Abhi tagged her along, making Maya chuckle.

Avi, who came inside the room and saw her smiling, asked her, "What happened? Why are you smiling at yourself?"

"Did you also behave the same when we were kids?" Maya said, chuckling.

Avi smiled at sheepishly and nodded his head.

"Crazy boys", she said, hitting his head.

"Only for our loves", he said, pouting and lied down in her lap, hugging her waist.

"Love you, Avi", she said, ruffing his hair.

"Love you too, bunny", he said, kissing on her stomach, making her giggle.

Hey peeps!!

How is the update?

Siri's proposal to Pranav!!

Nandu and Isha got married!!

Our couple never ending romance

Hope you guys have liked it!!

Keep smiling and take care

(Nandan Kumar Reddy and Isha Sharma)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 18.7K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...
231K 9K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
16.2K 1.8K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...
86.9K 4.5K 66
A boy loves a girl madly, she loves someone else. Two persons love each other to the moon and back but someone is bent on separating them. It seems...