Soulmates (BTS × Reader)

By kpopfan1800

Y/N is a 18 years old girl with serve depression and lots of suiced thoughs and self harm and was never happy... More

Introductions
Chapter one ~ Finding the last soulmate
Chapter two ~ Meeting
Chapter three ~ Music Class
Chapter Four ~ Car Accident
Chapter Five ~ Y/N's family
Chapter Seven ~ Reading Time
NEW STORY!!
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
Chapter Eight ~ NILLILI MAMBO
Chapter Nine ~ The End
New Story

Chapter Six ~ Y/N's buliding

317 10 1
By kpopfan1800

BTS POV

We came there and we were shocked. She said we are going to a cafe, but this was a whole ass builidng.

Y/N: Come on. We have places to go after this.

She dragged us inside and gave us a tour.

Y/N: So this is one part aka libary

Y

/N: The libary has few parts. Cmon ill show em to you. So this is one of the parts.

Y/N: This is another part.

Y/N: And this is the third part.

Y/N: And i cant forget about the bookstore. So here it is.

Y/N: Theres few more parts with books. This one

Y/N: And this one.

Y/N: Theres also a comic store.

Y/N: And a cafe with comic books.

Y/N: Theres also an avengers store.

Y/N: And ofc we cant forget arcade.

Y/N: Now lets go to the cafes. There are a few cafes. And this is one of them.

Y/N: Then we have this one.

Y/N: Then this one.

Y/N: Next is this.

Y/N: And the last one is this one.

Y/N: And we will be staying here if you want.

We just looked so shocked when she was taking us all around the building and showing us things. And then she said.

Y/N: There are few more things. Like Super Mario sotre, or a restourant, theres also an art store. A store with computers and games. Theres also a park behind the building. A pokemon store. Theres also a very unique store. A disney princess store and few more.

We just looked and her and sat down.

Y/N POV

Do they not like it? Why are they not sayin anything?

Y/N: Do you like it?

BTS: Do we like it?

Y/N: Yeah...

BTS: We dont like it.

After hearing thise words i was a bit sad, cuz in the end of the day this store is mine and my soulmates dont like my store. I was a bit hurt.

BTS: We lovee it!

I just looked at them.

Y/N: You.. you.. you love it.

BTS: Yes.

Y/N: Thank you.

Namjoon: Its awesome. I loved everything. Especially the book part. I love reading a lot, i might come here again.

Jungkook: I love everything as well. Ecpecially the avengers store.

And they were talking about how much they liked my store. But then they asked.

Jin: But how did you find this store. I mean from the outside ot looks like an office building.

Y/N: Yeah it does, but when you look at it from the outside you can see two of the cafes through the window.

Taehyung: Who ever owns this store is a very cool person. I would never come up with this idea. It has different parts and group of friends can come here and enjoy themselves. There are different parts of the store so they can do lots of things.

Y/N: Thank you.

Taehyung wanted to say something, but then the waitress came.

Waitress: Hello what can u get for you.

Y/N: I want my regular.

Waitress bowed a little and said: Good Afternoon boss. I wasnt expecting you to come here since it was your first day of school.

Y/N: Dont worry. And R/N i told you many times just call me Y/N, and you dont have to bow.

Waitress: Ok bo- I mean Y/N.

Y/N: What would you guys like?

They said they drinks and the waitress went away.

Jimin: Did she just call you boss.

Y/N: Yeah i own this cafe.

Jhope: OMG! Thats soo cool.

After we got our drinks i went to pay and we decided to go to the arcade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
380K 13.6K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.5K 125 23
Kang YUMI is living with her single mother in Australia but going to shift on Seoul Korea because of her mother's business.... Will her life will be...