๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ : ๐–ฑ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ mochiminie_

"๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ
01 : ๐– ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—
03 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐– ๐—†๐–ป๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—
04 : ๐–ง๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ถ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ๐—†๐—Œ
05 : ๐–ฅ๐–พ๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ ๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ก๐–พ ๐–ก๐–บ๐–ฝ
06 : ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ
07 : ๐–ซ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—Š๐—Ž๐–พ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ
08 : ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–จ๐—†๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ
09 : ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ถ๐–พ ๐–ข๐–บ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ง๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ญ๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ
10 : ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ
11 : ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ
12 : ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—๐—‚๐—…
13 : ๐–ฒ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐–บ
14 : ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‚๐—… ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡
15 : ๐–ฆ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฐ๐—Ž๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐–ฟ ๐–ค๐—๐—‚๐—…
16 : ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ ๐–ฌ๐–พ ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ
๐–ค๐—‰๐—‚๐—…๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ : ๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐–ป๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐–ซ๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—Œ ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–ฎ๐—Ž๐—๐—…๐–บ๐—
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‡๐—Œ๐–พ : ๐–ฑ๐–พ๐—‚๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ : ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐—

02 : ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–จ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–ช๐–บ๐—‡๐—€

2.4K 217 543
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ mochiminie_

_____꧁❀꧂_____

The Coussac City Police Department (CCPD) resided at the heart of the city's unruly downtown. It was nothing but a towering block of painted concrete, basking underneath the French sun. The atmosphere inside was suffocating. Stuffy. Intimidating. As lights from the ceiling cascaded down the paper-covered work desks, police officers scurried about, displacing orders through their phones. They reeked coffee and sweat— two scents that they had gotten used to after decades of restless and just service.

Amidst the swarm of middle-aged men sat a newly promoted Police Inspector Kang Taehyun. Fairly young and tough, he was able to climb through the pedestals due to his connections. Mayor Jang had personally rounded his position, mainly because he was his daughter's lover. The department never questioned this however as Inspector Kang was able to showcase his dedication and maturity at work.

"Yes, I understand," the young man muttered through the phone. "But I haven't gotten my salary yet, madam."

Inspector Kang turned his chair around, the telephone placed on his strong lap. He sat heavily, back slumped against the soft cushion as his long fingers traced the lines of the sage-tinted plastic. He dryly licked his lips, his doe eyes scanning the boring wall in front of him. A faint babble of speech erupted from the many holes of the speaker, tickling his ears yet at the same time, aggravating him.

"I know my sister's quite a handful, but I promise I'll bail her out as soon as I get my balances cleared."

"The orphanage is short of funds, child. The more kids we take care of, the harder it is to make ends meet."

"Of course, I'm aware of your financial situation, madam."

"Lily's papers are due next month. It's either you take her home or we'll be forced to find her a foster family."

"Is my sister with you right now?" Inspector Kang gulped. "May I have a word with her?"

A soft sigh from the other side made his brows furrow. He heard her call for his sibling and within a second, Lily's voice rang through the receiver.

"Taehyun," she addressed. "Is it true?"

"Hmm?"

"That you're leaving me behind."

"Lily," Inspector Kang straightened. "Who told you that?"

"My friends," the young girl whispered. "They said they heard you and Madam Heidi talk last week."

"And you believed them?"

"Don't you want me anymore? Are you seriously going to let them hand me over to another family?"

"Lily, no," Inspector Kang painfully shuddered. "Your so-called friends lied to you. Listen to me, you can only hold on to my promises and nothing else. I'm gonna get you out of there."

"When?"

"I don't know," he confessed. "But I'll find a way, alright?"

"Why don't you ask your girlfriend? Can't her daddy do something?"

"Sweetheart, Ivy's a busy woman, so is Mayor Jang. I don't want to put another weight on their shoulders. We can do this all alone."

"You always say that."

"Because it's bound to happen. Now be a good girl and please, for the love of God, Lily, behave yourself."

"I'm a well-mannered kid," she haughtily insisted. "Blame Diane and her group of die-hard wannabes for framing me every single time."

"Look, the least you can do is tell Madam Heidi, okay?"

"She wouldn't believe m—"

"Inspector Kang?" A co-worker peeped from the open doorway. "Chief Leroy wants you to see him in his office asap."

"I have to go now, pumpkin. Bro's got a lot of work to do."

"But—"

"I love you and I miss you."

Beep.

An eneverated exhale whistled from Inspector Kang's mouth as he abandoned his seat. Tailing his colleague, he eventually found himself standing before a painted door with their head's initials carved on a silver plaque. Inspector Kang gave his peer a grateful nod before entering. Inside was gloomy and cold, with rows of shelves nearly covering the gray walls. A pungent smell of burnt cigar and liquor enveloped his poised frame, temptingly baiting him for a puff and sip. The French flag draped proudly from a pole alongside their station's banner.

Chief Bastien Leroy greeted his detective with a stoic expression. One could read him as a humble man due to his stout frame, but behind his pitiful facade was a sharp tongue and a pair of iron fists. Inspector Kang politely smiled.

"How's the Dunricht case going?"

"Fair," Inspector Kang cleared his throat. "We were able to track down the culprit. He's currently under rehabilitation."

"Excellent," Chief Leroy subly shrugged. "You might be confused as to why I summoned you here, no?"

"Is there a problem, sir?"

As a response, Chief Leroy tossed him a folded article. It landed on the table with a harsh slap. Headlined in black, the front page showcased a grayscale image of a laughing woman holding on to a dump truck. Inspector Kang leaned forward to read the gothic text.

"The Coussac Times : 'Masked Phantom Of Futuristic Couture' Streaks Another Heist"

"Seven police officers," Chief Leroy spat. "And none of them were able to catch her, not even her allies. Unbelievable."

"Is she that much of a trickster, sir?"

"Ears here, kid. We've been plowing through the entire city for four whole years. Her identity's still a blur and we don't have a clue to her whereabouts."

"Masked Phantom Of Futuristic Couture," Inspector Kang recited with interest. "I think I know where this is going, sir."

"Exactly," his boss lit a fat cigar. "I want you to handle this case and until you get a hold of this bitch, do well."

"I take that I'd get to have a fair share of salary in return, yes?"

Chief Leroy hauled a drawer open. He aggressively whipped out a thick pile of paraphernalia, all accounted on Y/N's list of crimes. Inspector Kang finally took a seat before his senior.

"Here's a quick run through. Y/N L/N. Personal background unknown. No hospital records nor traces of her relatives anywhere in France. Goes by a number of aliases, such as 'The Wicked Daydream', 'Le Mystique', and 'Masked Phantom Of Futuristic Couture'."

"She's a high-profiled criminal, known for big-time robbery, arson, and various hostage cases. She's taken three of our men away and they've been gone for almost a month. She's a leech to the system, Taehyun. All the lawbreakers and delinquents worship her name."

"Mm," Inspector Kang absently scratched his chin. "A dangerous woman, I see."

"An insane desperado, that's what she is. She's the reason behind all these rallies and petty crimes bursting around."

Inspector Kang stared at Y/N's masked face for the last time. He savored eveey detail he could find. Her smokey eyes, her toothy grin, her playful stance, and her odd fashion sense. A weirded impression made his brows furrow. His wet tongue slithered across his lower lip as he acknowledged his duty.

"No worries, sir," the young cop assured. "You'll find her behind the bars soon, mark my words."

"Mayor Jang appointed you for a reason," Chief Leroy rubbed his temples. "You're an exceptional one with a bagful of respectable values. I know you can handle this case alone. Don't fail me, boy."

"Anything for peace and justice, sir."

"Brilliant. Off you go now."

Inspector Kang humbly lowered his head before leaving. With a proud grin, he marched back to his quarters. He planned to phone the orphanage to tell Lily about the news, but as he walked into his office, he saw his girlfriend sitting on his chair.

"Are you serious?" Ivy loudly gasped. "Stephanie slept with Lee?"

"Hundred percent sure, sis. Tell you what, Hugh's devastated. He loved Stephanie more than he loved his ma."

"I mean," she checked her nails. "Stephanie's a queen. She knows how to put her man in his place."

"Period," her friend cackled. "All men are rubbish anyway."

"I know, baby. A girl should never chase after a guy, let them kill themselves for your ass."

"The nerve of them to ask for equality," her friend scoffed. "They should be the ones pulling the ties together if they want us to stay. We sit still and do nothing."

"Preach, sister."

Jang Ivy, daughter of Mayor Jang and heiress to her mother's grand fashion house, smiled upon her boyfriend's arrival. She jumped off the velvety cushion and flung her arms around Inspector Kang's waist. This earned her a gentle pat on the head.

"I missed you too," Inspector Kang chuckled. "Did I make you wait, love?"

"Not really. I just wanted to let you know that I'm holding a fashion ball this weekend." Ivy hummed, pressing a finger against his buttoned chest. "Thought you'd care to pick a nice suit to match my evening gown."

"I'm not sure about that one, darling. I just got a new case to shoulder."

"Come on," Ivy stubbornly stomped. "I'm sure your boss will understand. Besides, everyone in your department's invited. You've got no excuses, baby."

"Dear, this is a serious matter—"

"Please, be a good man and give your girlfriend a chance?"

"Alright," defeated, Inspector Kang subtly rolled his eyes. "I'll see what I can do, sweetheart."

"God, I love you so much."

Inspector Kang stumbled back as Ivy latched her lips onto his. He firmly held her hips, his fingertips pressing against her clothed skin, causing her to giggle. Ivy ran a palm through his hair, her right leg brushing past his own.

"Not here, love," Inspector Kang lowly chuckled. "I need to work."

"But I need you this instant."

"I know and I need you too, but it can wait until tonight, no?"

Ivy shortly scoffed, her nostrils flaring in dismay. Inspector Kang lovingly placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. He sauntered over to his seat, inviting the girl to rest on his lap as he flipped through a mountain of documents. Time was ticking and with only a couple of minutes away from lunch, he had no choice but to rush things in.

"I'll be out with the girls until sundown," Ivy boringly announced. "I may or may not stop by your apartment after dinner."

"Do take care, you hear me?"

"Loud and clear, sir."

Ivy flashed him a flirty wink before scampering away, her high heels obnoxiously clicking as she disappeared behind the heavy door. Inspector Kang merely shook his head in awe. He reverted his gaze to his mound of paraphernalia. One of which was a clear envelope. Somebody must have slipped it in while he was gone.

"The Case Of Le Mystique," he read.

_____꧁❀꧂_____

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

7.9K 571 10
"๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ."๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. "๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ...
54.7K 1.6K 23
๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐จ . ๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 300 20
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ [๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž]. ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ข ๐š๐ก๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
55.1K 4.9K 19
"๐–ค๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐–พ๐–ฝ." ๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™„๐™ˆ๐™€๐™: ๐– ๐—‡๐—’ (๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ป๐—…๐–พ) ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—… ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—๐—Ž๐–ฝ...