Above Us (OMEGAVERSE)

Od Joregiii

"Yes, I'm an Alpha and don't worry, my dick won't get hard on you". - Ryujin "Let's have deal, whenever i'm h... Více

Warning 🚨
Alpha
Tease
Help Me
Bone
Pills
Go 9
Job
Night
Ran
Seulgi
Avoiding
Front
Winter
Bastard
How Would You Feel
Help
Colors
Baby
JOREGIII's NOTES
Starts
Impossible Crime
Why?
You
Lisa
Lonely Nights
Why Now?
Get You Back
Mister
Painful
Dreams
I Love You
Uncle
Drives Away
Shin Ryujin
Toxic
Mole
She Lost
Lisa Manoban
Above Us
The End
JOREGIII
JOREGIII

Right

1.7K 74 17
Od Joregiii

RYUJIN

No wonder why Yeji looks so bothered last night, it's because she knows that i might get hurt hearing those words just because i'm an alpha. The moment Lisa texted me,

"Tomorrow is the anniversary of that club who hates alpha, they've been doing stuff that would embarrass us, strengthen yourself"

It makes sense, that's why Yeji looks like she wants to say something but she can't.

When i heard the topic about, it made me mad but i believe that Yeji is not the one who created this, i'm not a hundred percent sure but i just know this is not her. The moment that i stepped on the stage and say everything that i want to say, i saw Yeji right at the corner and when our eyes met, she cried.

Lisa told us to go to the beach and to celebrate what happened today. We're already inside the van then i told them, "Let's get Yeji. She didn't mean what happened today and i have a gut that she will now leave that club" I said.

"What the heck? Who is she to you? She puts us into this situation and i said inappropriate things that i might get suspended." Lisa said with her irritated voice. I touched my bracelet,

"She's a Friend of mine, i know she's kind once you get to know her. Please, be kind to her." I said while pouting at her, Lisa gave me an 'Okay' sign then i ran to Yeji's club. I saw her cleaning her table and putting her things inside the box, i guess i was right.

She's not looking into my eyes then i get her and told her to come to us. When she comes to us, we ended up in this situation;

"Ryujin? Do you know what job i'm good at?" she asked.

"What job?" I asked.

She hugged me using her feet and it was circling around my waist, it almost felt like our genitals are so close to each other.

"You can find it out later tonight".

I laughed at her and leaned my forehead on her forehead, she gave me goosebumps and i almost fall for it but it still doesn't work. "You almost got me" I said. Yeji sighed loudly, "Ah! You're so hard to get!" Yeji said.

She swims back to the sand and she tried playing with Lisa, she's like a Kid asking for forgiveness, i went closer to them and i saw Lisa laughing together with Yeji, "That's why you're Ryujin's Friend." Lisa said. "I'm your Friend, Ryujin?" Yeji asked me.

I sit besides them and nodded at Yeji.

After a while of sitting, we went back to the University. It was already dark then after changing our clothes, Yeji and I went back to our room. Just like the usual nights, we sitted in our favorite position while reading our books.

There's a part of the book that i'm reading where i don't get, i asked Yeji, "Yeji? Have you seen this? Ex post facto law? It says that when your act is a criminal act but there is no law saying it was a crime or no law punishing it so you're still innocent, how about like this, your punishment is only 3 days in jail but then during your trial they changed the law that your punishment in your act is a week in jail, would that apply to you?".

Yeji went closer to me and sits in front of me in between of my arms and she's almost leaning to me, "Let me see". She was inside my arms where the book that i'm reading is in front of us, i can smell her hair and i can already see her chest.

My eyes went big and i don't understand what she's saying, i just know that i already lost, my dick is harder than ever.

I leaned my head on Yeji's back, "Yeji?" I said. "Yes? Do you understand now? Stop leaning on my back, you're not gonna understand everything if you act like that" She said.

"It's hard" I nervously said.

I guess Yeji already felt it since she was leaning on me then she stand up so fast and she sits on her chair. I get my pillow and put it on top of me to hide my dick since it was literally showing.

"I now get it, you like it when there's a only a little bit of skinship where it was just like a normal moves. Shin Ryujin, our deal is on." She said while smiling and staring into my dick?!?

I throw my pillows on her face and i went inside the bathroom. I can hear Yeji giggling and now, the table turned around—Yeji's now teasing me,

"Hey? Ryujin? Do you want me to help y—".

I shouted at her, "SHUT UP! I can help myself, this is not part of our deal. Our deal is only to help you not me." I said.

After a minutes of helping myself, i went outside the bathroom then i saw a box of condom on my table, Yeji's already sleeping, then there's a letter next to it, "My Mom gave it to me, she knows that my pills are not working on me anymore, she knows everything".

I smiled and sit on my bed, my phone suddenly notified and i saw my Instagram, someone followed me, it was an account that has a lot of followers and when i checked it out, it was Prof. Noze. She only followed 27 Accounts and i'm one of the lucky one.

"You're using instagram?".

Prof. Noze sent a message on my instagram?!? What the fuck?

"Not really, i just saw you followed me..."

I checked her account and saw how effin hot she is and she's really pretty ever since she was a Kid and i saw her pictures when she's still a Kid, she's so cute! How can i not like her when she have this beautiful face?

My little baby gets hard when i saw Prof. Noze's bikini picture. I told myself i'm not gonna like her since she's just being kind to me because she saw her young self in me but why do i keep on liking her?

"Are you done studying?" She asked.

"Yes"

"I want some coffee" She said. She's so random and she's talking to me like we're Friends. I'm thinking if she would thought i'm weird if i told her to have a coffee with me but let's just try it out.

"Let's have coffee together" I nervously sent that message.

"It's only 9:45 PM, let's go now." She replied.

I dropped my phone and i'm holding my mouth to not shout but is this for real? What am i supposed to do?

"How?" I asked.

"I'll come and get you, wait for me outside the University."

I brushed my teeth and wear a perfume. I ran so fast outside the University and i saw Prof. Noze waiting for me in her car. I went inside her car so fast then i smiled at her. It was kinda awkward since she's a Professor, a degree holder, but sometimes wrong things are the best.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She showed me picture, it was a beach and there's a small stall besides it, "It was 24 hours open, it's kinda far but it was worth to try." She said. I opened the radio, "Prof? Are you this kind to other Students too?" I asked.

"Don't call me Prof. when we're together. Just call me 'Noze'. And to answer your question, No."

I shouldn't have asked it, now my hopes are rising and i'm gonna take this in a wrong way. I keep on staring at her and she's driving carefully, "Noze?" I said.

Maybe if i should test her a little then i will know that this is not a mere Professor—Student relationship.

"Yes?" She asked. I touched her hair and put it behind her because it's blocking her face, "I like your curly hair, Is this normal?" I asked. She's started getting red and it feels like, she wants it.

I sit properly and tried to calm myself.

After a while of driving, we reached the stall that sells coffee, we decided to take it out and we decided to watch how dark the sea is inside her car.

Blowing, sipping slowly, and the smell of coffee inside her car—it sets the atmosphere right.

A do or die risk, i'm gonna do it.

"Noze? Do you like me?" I asked confidently while slowly sipping my coffee.

She didn't answer, it was so awkward. My confidence sometimes is so shit. I giggled sarcastically, "Sorry, i think i take this in a wrong way" I said. I went outside her car and stand in front of her car. It was so cold and the stall was too far, i could've sit there if it was so close.

I hate it, why do i like older woman?

Noze also went outside her car and she stand next to me, "I'm not even answering yet" She said. My eyes went big, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yes, i like you but this is a gamble since i'm your Professor."

No way, this ain't shit.

I stand in front of her and put my hand on her hair, "I love taking risk. I know to place my self. I like you as Noze and you like me as Ryujin but when we're in the University, i'm your Student and you're my Professor." I said.

I kissed Noze and she's kissing me back, i can feel her hands slowly crawling on my back. I suddenly feel her tongue, she's leading this now. I'm hugging her and i can't stop my hand, i slowly put it inside her long sleeve shirt and i can feel her bra, i unlocked it behind her and i touched her breasts slowly.

My dick is already beating like she wants to get out of her cage.

Noze's hand slowly going down and i feel her hand trying to get inside my pajama. I hold her hand and put it inside my pajama. "Do you want me to put this inside you?" I asked.

"We're in a public place" She seductively said.

"We can do it inside your car" I said.

She hold my dick so tight and i moaned, "You're way too fast, Ryujin".

She's doing a hand job and i licked my fingers then i put it inside her pants and i entered it inside of her, she's so wet. I played her and she came so fast, i guess she's so horny and ended up cumming so fast.

But i'm not done yet, i can feel her body trembling then she hold my hand and put it out on her pants. She suddenly kissed my from neck then she lift my shirt and kissed my navel.

She's now bending her knees on the ground, she stripping my pajama down. This is getting crazy, i hold her hair and she started licking my dick like it was lollipop. I hold her hair so tight and pushed her head like i can almost feel her throat.

I can feel her tongue licking the tip of my dick while her hands are holding it.

"Hey? I'm gonna cum" I said.

She stand up and she masturbated it until i cum on the ground.

We went inside her car then i told her to wash her mouth. "I'm gonna meet you every night, i also have a vacant before our class, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, that is also the time where my roommate is in her class." I said.

She slapped herself, "What's happening to me? This isn't right" Those words came out on her mouth like she's doing the wrong thing but feels like right.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

81.5K 2.7K 36
Ryujin is a 25 year old female alpha being pressured under her family's circumstances and once her parents found out she was a lesbian, her life gets...
7.1K 383 15
"Any man can be a father, but it takes a hot guy with a big job to be a daddy" "Then I'll be the daddy..." ༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨🔓୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶ Minho was too busy at...
44.2K 1.3K 20
Jennie pinned you on the wall and sucked your neck harshly "J-Jennie unnie! S-Stop, we a-are s-sisters" You said preventing yourself from moaning. "...
75.4K 3.4K 50
( JenLisa, RyeJi, WinRina, SeulRene, MiChaeng ) A normal University in the morning but a vampire University in the evening. A FIVE Princesses that ha...