DreamNotFound Oneshots | DNF

By stitchesrloose

A ton of DNF ideas that I come up with *There will be short series' in here *There will be no smut in this on... More

|Injuries|
|Tails|

|Warm|

304 3 1
By stitchesrloose

"Dude," Sapnap frowns, staring at the clock. "It's almost five and Clay's still not up."

George shrugs, swiping through Tiktok with bored eyes. "This is Clay we're talking about."

"But he promised that today we'd go get pizza!"

Pizza, right. Sapnap's been on their ass about trying the new pizzeria downtown ever since it opened two days ago. It didn't help that Punz went the day it opened, and hasn't shut up about how insanely perfect the pepperoni thin crust is.

So, Clay told Sapnap they'd go--most likely to just get Sapnap to shut up about it--and Sapnap is holding him to it.

"The pizza place isn't going anywhere, Sapnap," George taps a button on the side of his phone, causing the screen to go dark. "There's always another day."

"I know," Sapnap groans, throwing his head back like a frustrated child. "But I've been craving it so bad, George."

"Why don't we just go?"

"You and me?" Sapnap wrinkles his nose. "Gross."

George rolls his eyes, playfully shoving Sapnap's shoulder. "You're such an asshole."

Sapnap's frown turns into a quick grin. "You still love me though."

"I'd love you more if you stopped whining about pizza."

The grin falls right off his face. "But I want it!" He perks up, looking to George. "You gotta wake him up."

George scoffs. "Do you want me to die?"

"Come on! Please!" Sapnap pleads, clasping his hands to pull the desperate beggar look together.

"You know he hates being woken up, I'm not doing it."

"But you're the only one who can do it, George! He can't get mad at you!"

Sapnap makes a good point. Normally, when anyone--aside from his mom--tries to wake Clay up, they're yelled at until they leave his room. Sometimes, Clay will even muster up the energy to fling a pillow toward the offender.

But that changed when George started living with them. Clay responded well to George waking him up, at least in comparison to how he responds when others wake him up. Once Sapnap learned this, he always uses George to "wake up the dragon" as he says.

But just because he makes a good point, doesn't mean George is going to let him win that easy.

"I'll do it," George begins, watching Sapnap's face light up. "If you gift me fifty subs."

Sapnap's face darkens. "What!? That's bullshit!"

"No subs, no pizza."

"George, that's seriously not fair."

"I'm willing to compromise to twenty subs."

Sapnap whines, falling back against the couch. "You suck."

A part of George actually wants to stick to his guns, just to fuck with Sapnap even more. But the younger is already showing clear frustration, and George decides to be nice for once and call it enough.

"You get a free pass," George stands. "Only because I also want pizza."

Sapnap jumps to his feet, wrapping two strong arms around George. "I love you!"

It's too much affection for George, who stands ramrod straight with a grimace on his face. He's never been one to reciprocate, and Sapnap thankfully doesn't take it personal.

"I'm calling Punz to see what we should get!" Sapnap grabs his phone, which fell onto the couch at some point during his tantrum, and immediately busies himself with it.

George makes the trek down the hall, to a familiar closed door decorated with Clay's signature Dream smile stickers. He grabs the knob, slowly twisting until the whir of Clay's fan is loud in his ears.

There's Clay, twisted in his sheets, sprawled out across his mattress with his face half covered by his pillow. Patches lays at the foot of the bed, curled on blankets in the corner that Clay has managed to not destroy with his nightly tossing and turning.

"Clay," George whispers, voice light as air.

The dirty blonde doesn't move a muscle, and George watches the rise and fall of Clay's chest as he steps closer to the queen sized bed.

"Clay," He says again, louder.

The younger is too heavy of a sleeper to wake up to just his name being called, so George has to fully commit to waking him from his slumber.

He rests his hands gently on Clay's bicep, shaking slightly as he calls out his name again.

This time, there's a reaction, a simple groan of displeasure. George carries on shaking Clay and whispering his name, watching as the streamer becomes more and more aware.

"What?" He mumbles, a low voice that's nearly unrecognizable to his normal tone.

It's honestly one of George's weaknesses; the warm, smooth, hypnotic bass that is Clay's morning voice.

"Sapnap wants pizza."

Clay groans loud. "Fuck off," He rolls over, back facing George.

George frowns, placing a knee on the mattress so he has the leverage to lean over Clay, stopping only when their faces are level. "He really wants it."

"I'm sleeping."

"It's five in the evening, Clay."

"I don't caaare," He cries out the vowel, burying his face in the nearest pillow.

"You're being difficult," George narrows his eyes.

Clay peeks out, finally looking at George for the first time with exhausted green eyes. His hand reaches up to hold George's arm, which supports him as he leans over the younger.

"Cuddle with me," Clay whispers, voice deep and unintentionally seductive.

George feels himself smiling as Clay uses a little more force to pull George into him. Clay is warm, nearly hot actually, seemingly a radiator when he sleeps, but it feels nice against George's cold limbs.

"You're not getting out of waking up that easy," George tilts his head up to look at Clay.

Clay's half lidded eyes sparkle back at him, his arms winding around George securely, hands splaying across the older's back and waist. He hums, resting his chin on the mop of dark brown hair.

George gives in to Clay, closing his eyes as he nestles himself into the familiar crooks of Clay's body. He drops his cheek to Clay's chest, listening to the slow, rhythmic heartbeat as if it's a lullaby. One hand finds its way to Clay's scalp, fingers gently combing through the tangled bed head, while the other hand is looped over Clay's shoulders and tucked beneath a pillow, solidifying their bodies together.

Their legs are a tangled mess in the sheets, but it doesn't bother George. Clay's warm enough already.

"I love you," Clay mutters against George's forehead, voice thickening with sleep.

"Sapnap's going to be pissed at me," George's own eyes start to weigh heavy, as if Clay's exhaustion has emitted an aura around him, affecting anyone nearby.

"I'll get up," Clay promises before tightening his grip on the smaller and whispering, "Just not right now."

Cuddles :)

Sorry for the SHIT ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
258K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
217K 14.1K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
875K 36.8K 79
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC