My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk

16.6K 796 141
By Imisshoe

Greyson's POV

I woke up and I was pleasantly surprised that Precious was still asleep.
Yesterday's acrivity really tire her out.

She went to the mall with mommy. The MIB sent me a picture on my phone to tell me that's everything's fine which was not after a few minutes.

That fucker who followed our mom's car was still detained in the warehouse because we don't really believe his motive was kidnapping mom and he was not hired by anyone.

He is alone, how the heck he can kidnap two person at the same time?
He should at least brought 20 people with him if he really was desperate.
I doubt he can even approach mom and precious.

Since I woke up earlier than precious. I hurriedly got ready. It sucks that I need to go to work but I have no choice.
I don't even receive any salary.

I am not complaining. There are more people in need that deserve receiving my salary.

I went out of the room silently and run towards the kitchen.

I passby my siblings who are all ready to go to their respective classes and duties.

"Morning." I greet.

"Morning Grey!" Parker greeted back lively while the rest just sleepily nodded.

Out of the five of us, Parker's the only morning person but he's the hardest one to wake up. If you want to die early then wake up Parker. Even I did not attempt to wake him up.

Since Gabriel is an idiot he tried once and let's just say
Gabriel stayed at the hospital for a week.

I went to the kitchen and cooked a simple breakfast for precious. The whole time I was cooking, Grampa G was smirking.

"I remember your father doing the same thing for your mother."

"Really?" I ask while whisking the egg.

Grampa G nodded.
"I think it was her birthday but after that day your father continuously cook for your mother because she apparently requested it."

I smirks. "Whipped."

"Yup. Same as you." Grampa G teased.

"And I love it."

I made scrambled eggs, french toast, Bacon and sausage. I even cut some fruits.

For drinks, I brought milk, water and different kind of freshly squeezed juice.

I place everything on the cart and carefully bring it to my room.

I open my room and saw that precious was still sleeping. She really got tired. I don't even know what she bought yesterday because I did not ask her.

I roll the cart on my side and then I walk to Sunshine's side.

I crouch and slowly remove the blanket covering her face.
I sigh when her dishevelled appearance welcomes me.
I'd have to brush her hair before I go but nonetheless she's beautiful.

"Precious. Wake up."

I kiss her whole face until she giggles and repeatedly chants that she's awake.

Her baby blues are staring at me in delight.
"I love you!" Sunshine blurts out sweetly.

My heart skips a beat. I have an urge to clutch my chest to see if my heart was still beating. I think my heart gave out because of precious sweetness.

I run my fingers through precious unruly hair and replied. "I love you too precious."

Precious suddenly got embarassed and cover her face with the blanket again.

I shake my head and grin.
She's too cute for words.

I lower down the blanket again to reveal her blushing face.

"I prepare some food for you." I said.

Sunshine's eyes brighten.

I stood up and walk to my side of the bed.

Sunshine sat up and I place the tray in front of her.

"Wow. You prepare all of this for me?" She ask in amazement.

"Of course precious. Only for you."

Sunshine prayed first before she excitedly picks up the cutleries.

She taste the scrambleg egg first.
"This taste amazing!" Sunshine exclaimed.

I snorts. "It's just a scrambled egg precious. Anyone can cook that."

Sunshine shakes her head. "No Grey Grey. Yes they can cook this but you're the one cook this for me not them."

If I know Sunshine exist I should have just look for her immediately and not waste my time studying and working.

I wasted a lot of time.

Sunshine sang praises the whole meal. My pride was in another level after Sunshine finished eating everything. You can't even see any crumbs left.

After she ate, Sunshine skips to the bathroom and freshen up while I arrange all the dishes back to the cart.

I check my watch and saw that I still have 30 minutes left before I am due to the office.
I open the group chat Gabriel created for my siblings and I . Jamison and Gabriel was sending multiple gifs of people sleeping at the classroom due to boredom.

I message and reminded them that daddy will literally ban them from the library, pantry and the pool if they don't behave for at least a month.

My father's smart. He knows that banning gadgets was nothing because we are not interested in those. He knows that the most impactful way to teach his kids a lesson was to forbid us of two things: food and books.

I personally did not get punished while I was younger because I have more important things to do like sleeping.

I'd rather sleep than to create havoc to James Rosen-Hower's life. Gabriel and Jamison are enough. They are doing a good job.

More power for them.

Sunshine skips out of the bathroom freshly showered. She skips to my side and grab my arm. She pretends to pull me out of the bed and grunts as If I weigh a ton.

I roll my eyes at her cute antics and stand up.

"Come on Grey Grey. Fix my hair so you can go to work early."

Who the fuck wants to go to work early?

No one!

I dry her hair and as I am deciding what cute clips I'm going to use, I found out that precious hair ties are almost gone. Even her black clips are gone.
I just bought a batch of hair ties and clips 2 weeks ago.
"Precious. How come your hair ties and clips are almost non existent? Where did it go? "

Sunshine shrug her shoulders.
"I lost some of it. Or maybe my brain absorbs the hair ties and clips while I was wearing it."

I hope the fucking not.

I sigh. For now I have limited choices but on the bright side I can buy more colorful hair accessories for her. I need to check Amazon later.

I bet daddy will be pissed off if I don't tell him that I'll buy hair accessories in Amazon. Daddy always buy mom and Ameera's hair ties and clips on Amazon. He's an expert on those shit.

I braid Sunshine's hair and place a star like clips all over. I can't wait for her hair to grow longer so I can try that complicated braid I saw on youtube.

"Do you like it?" I place a handheld mirror behind her so she can see the style that I did on her hair.

"It's beautiful Grey Grey! Thank you!" Sunshine squealed. She turns around and kiss me on my lips.

"You're going to be late Grey Grey. Your boss might scold you!" Sunshine said.

Huh? Did I not tell her that I own the company?

Sunshine and I went down. We saw Albert waiting on the front door holding my attache case and lunch box.

"Be careful Grey Grey okay? Work hard so that your boss will not get angry." She said seriously. I can see Albert arch his eyebrow.

Instead of answering, I kiss Sunshine again on the lips and then I hug her tightly. I should just permanently attach her on my side.

I went out of the house and as my car roll of out off the estate I saw Sunshine waving wildly.

I sigh defeatedly.

This will be the longest 8 hours of my life.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

I finished 3 meetings this morning. It was already lunch time. As expected daddy drops by because he has nothing to do.

I have a hunch why he's here. I bet mom's not giving him attention.

"Why are you here again daddy?" I ask while opening all the containers containing my lunch.

He sigh and slumps on his chair, "You're mom's with Sunshine and Cara. They are doing some girl bonding as she calls it."

"I am shock that you did not convince her that you can join their girl bonding."

"I tried but Cara said that the first requirement in joining was if I am having a fucking period every month." He grumbled.

I laugh. God. Auntie Cara was hilarious.
"You mean uncle Blake was on the same boat as you?"

"Yes. He went to the nearby mall and eat his frustrations out."

I chuckle. I offered my food to my dad. He pick one fried chicken and ate it.

Why did he chose the drumstick? Of all the parts that he can get he chose the one that I want.
Damn it.

I hurriedly get the other drumstick and ate it. Daddy might get it again.

Daddy chuckled. "You're the same as Ella. In her case, she only ate thigh and the drumstick. She leaves the rest to me."

I smile. It's nice to know I have similarities with my mother.

"Before I forgot, I'll buy some hair accessories in Amazon. Sunshine's hair shits keeps disappearing and I don't even know why."

Daddy perks up and nodded eagerly.

He wipes his hand and ask me for my phone.

He open the app and chose the hair ties he wants to buy for my mother and sister.

Daddy starts to rant while scrolling.
"It's so frustrating that your mother doesn't want jewelries. I commissioned five tiaras for her but she never use it. It's just sit in her jewelry case."

"Why would you buy her tiaras?" I ask.
Daddy switch his gaze to me and glares. "She's my queen and it is befitting that she owns a tiara Grey. I would fucking disown you if you don't treat Sunshine as your queen."

I raise both my hands to show him I have no further arguments.

We chose cute hair accessories and Amazon informed us it was a next day delivery.

Amazon and our other packagees are not delivered to our address, instead it was delivered to one of our warehouse that was guise as a regular house.
My meeting at 2pm was shock to see my dad sitting beside me.

They did not expect the former CEO will join our conference. Since he's here I will not say anything and let daddy lead the meeting.

The meeting ended after 3 hours. Daddy was a beast. He questions everything. He even got angry when one presenter used word art and informal fonts on her file.

Who the fuck use word art today?

"I just want to inform all of you that I fired multiple people because they are not using the formal way to present a business proposal. Your flamboyant clip art and fonts will not cover up or distract us from the mistakes and lack of information you are presenting. Understood?"

All 20 of the staff nodded in fright even my own PA nodded.

"Dismiss." Daddy said.

All 20 of them run outside as if the room was on fire.

"Way to scare our employees."

He snorts. "At least I gave them a warning unlike you who just glare or stare down at your victim and gave them the pink slip and a document listing all the mistakes that they made that leads to their firing."

I shrug my shoulders. "Effecient and effective."

Daddy shakes his head.

"Let's go home. I'll fucking protest if I am not still allowed to join Ella on her bonding with Sunshine and Cara. Eight hours is enough. I need my wife for fuck sake! I miss so much cuddle time already!" Daddy exclaimed. I internally agreed with him.

We went home and saw uncle Blake going out of his car. Is he holding 5 boxes of donuts? I went out of the car and yep confirmed, Uncle Blake was holding 5 boxes of donuts.

Will he share it with us? I hope so. I'm craving some donuts with sprinkles on top.

Albert informed us that the girls are in the movie room.

We entered, Daddy, Uncle Blake and I almost passed out.

My mom, precious and auntie Cara was watching Magic Mike.

What the fucking fuck?!

"What the hell?!" Daddy shouted.

All three of them look back and saw our expression. Antie Cara was smirking, mommy was blushing and looking at daddy guiltily. Sunshine smiles and exclaims.

"Grey Grey! Look! That man's elephant trunk was so huge! His pants can't even cover it!"

Motherfucker.

A/N there's a reason why I did not update for a week. Today, feb 28 was the 1st death anniversary of my brother. I was busy organizing a family gathering to honor his life and legacy.

I mentioned him on the 1st book. He was the inspiration behind Gideon and Blake.

He's caring and understanding like Gideon. Funny and crazy like Blake.

This whole series is dedicated to him💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
On Run By winterchild10

Mystery / Thriller

829 21 5
You can be forced to fear but not to love. ** His face was inches away, I was too stunned to do anything. He very softly whispered in my ear " I don'...
113K 5.2K 25
''Let me help you, ma'am,'' a man who was probably the flight attendant said. Damn. Ryerson Reeds even had handsome flight attendants. The man stoope...
712K 21.9K 57
"Out and about to explore the world, Dora?" A deep voice behind me laughed. Of course I knew who stood there but I thought he had left hours ago and...