Without Her ✓

Від IceBlueCold

"What is it?" I asked. "I want you" He said making me widen my eyes. He looked into my eyes and then back to... Більше

Prologue
Run Off
I Warned You
The Girl
Tension
New Emotions
Hate Me
Baking
Sleep
Keys
As long As I'm Here
Stay With Me
Let Me
As Slow As You Want
Be With You
Little Donkey
Hold You
Text me
Leave me
Torture
Pleasure
Lie To Me
In The Arms Of A Murderer
Your Fault
Blindly In Love
Overwhelming
Kiss it better
Moving On
Last Time
Wait For Me
Can't take it
Dizzy pt2
I Trust You
All Fine Now
Close To Him
Breathe
Hurting
Cookies
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter

Dizzy

10.7K 430 135
Від IceBlueCold

Leo

"I can't take it anymore, Tess"

My voice came out a little needy, but I didn't care. I was needy. I needed to be closer to her.

Her sweet scent, her beautiful face, her thick lips that I wanted to taste again were all so stimulating to me that I felt dizzy.

"W-what?" She asked.

I wanted to take her hand and drag her out of here right away. I wanted to be alone with her, but I couldn't do that. All this time my feelings were growing stronger for her to the point where I couldn't contain them anymore, but I didn't know if it was the same for her. Maybe she had forgotten about me and I felt like a stranger to her. I didn't want to scare her away.

I extended my hand for her to take, giving her a choice, but I desperately hoped she would take it.

"Come with me. Please" I said.

She looked at it in thought.

Biting her lip.

I'm going crazy.

She hesitantly raised her hand giving me hope, but then crushed that hope by lowering her hand.

"Why should I?"

"Please Tess. If you still feel anything for me, please, come with me" I said closing my eyes trying to suppress my emotions.

I only opened my eyes when I felt something cold touch my hand.

She took my hand.

She took my hand.

She still has feelings for me.

I intertwined our fingers, holding her hand tight and walked away from the crowd hurriedly.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

When I found a corner with no people I stopped and gently put her against the wall, "The party is almost over" I said.

"Yes"

"Come with me" It sounded more like begging and not demanding, but again, I didn't care, I wasn't going to hide my feelings for her anymore.

"To your apartment?" She asked widening her eyes in surprise.

Her expression is so cute.

I lowered my head and nuzzled in her neck, needing her close and hummed in reply.

"You must be crazy" She said trying to sound firm, but I could tell she was nervous by the slight trembling in her voice.

"Yes"

"Come to your senses!" She said cupping my jaw with her hands and making me look at her, but the feel of her soft and small hands on my skin did nothing to calm me down.

"I want my senses to be filled with you"

She looked shocked and asked, "Are you drunk?"

"I haven't had one drop of alcohol tonight" I said.

It was the truth.

"It doesn't look like it"

"Come with me, Tessie" I pleaded.

"Stop it" She said and looked down in embarrassment.

"Look at me and be honest, do you want to come with me?" I said looking right into her eyes.

She looked into my eyes and then looked down, "Yes" She mumbled, but I heard it clearly.

"Really?" I asked. I needed to be sure she really wanted to come with me.

"What are we going to do there?" She asked, her voice was no more sharp and firm. She sounded shy and hesitant.

"Nothing you don't like. I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable. I just want you close"

And I want so much more, but if you don't then you never have to find out about my thoughts.

"Okay" she murmured.

Once again, I took her hand and led her to where my car was.

Nate is going to have to take a taxi, but he was the one who encouraged me to talk to her in the first place.

We got inside my car and I started driving putting my hand on her thigh.

"I'm sorry" I said when I realized and tried to take it away, but she held my hand and put it back.

"It's okay. It's warm" She said sending me into orbit.

I subtly rubbed circles on it with my thumb with her hand still on top of mine.

"So how have you been?" She asked.

"I missed you every second of the day. It would be a lie to say I was doing fine"

"I..missed you too" She admitted.

She missed me.

She missed me. 

"I thought of you all the time"  She said.

How am I supposed to drive when I feel like this?

"Tess, if you say things like that..."

"I'm sorry" She mumbled.

No, keep telling me.

"Why did you suddenly decide to talk to talk to me again?" She asked.

"I wasn't going to bother you, really, but as soon as I saw you-" I trailed off afraid my thoughts would scare her away.

"What?" She asked and I felt her eyes on me.

"I lost all reason"

"I see" She simply said.

We were now near my apartment and I was getting impatient. I squeezed her thigh. I wanted to feel more of her. Her thigh was covered, but I wanted to touch under her dress.

"We're here" I said and parked my car.

We both got out of the car and I took her hand leading her to my apartment building.

"Wait don't rush, I'm wearing heels" She said.

"I can carry you"

"No! Just walk a little slower, please"

I nodded and walked slower, but my nervousness got the best of me and I started rushing again after a few seconds, but I quickly realized when I saw her stumble a bit, so I slowed down again.

As we stood in front of the door to my apartment, I felt like my heart was going to burst.

I couldn't believe she was right here with me after so much time. It was like a dream.

I've had many dreams with her before and this is real. It's real.

I opened the door and we both walked in.

"Not much has changed" She said as she looked around.

"Take your heels off you'll feel much better"

She was a few steps away from my reach and we were now just staring at each other. Her eyes looked worried and I didn't know why, but I was sure it was evident on my face how I felt around her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

I hurriedly took a few steps towards her. She frowned in confusion and took a step back.

"Hold on to me and take them off" I said. She widened her eyes in shock so I cleared my throat and added, "Your heels"

She looked down awkwardly, "Oh yes, I'll do that" She said.

She held my shoulder with one of her hands and took her heel off and then did the same with the other. When she was done, she didn't take her hands off my shoulders, only looked at me in silence.

At that moment I felt my urges become uncontrollable. The urge to kiss her all over her hands that were holding me and her lips that were slightly parted was too strong.

I want to kiss you.

How am I supposed to keep calm when you look at me like that?

I'll do it once. Just once.

All reason flew out of my head and I held the back of her head before leaning in. It felt so good to finally feel her lips on mine after so much time spent watching her from afar and wanting her.

She was startled for a few seconds, but when she realized what was happening she pulled away slightly and turned her head, putting her hands on my chest. Instead, I kept my lips on her cheek, kissing it.

"You said you wouldn't do anything I don't like" She mumbled making me stop immediately.

That's right. I said that.

Why did I do that just now?

I knew I couldn't control myself, yet I approached her and told her to come with me.

Trash. I'm trash.

"Do you not like it?"

She looked down and fisted her hands against my chest, holding onto my shirt.

"I like it" She said quietly.

She does?

"Can I do it again then?" I asked holding her chin and making her look at me.

She looked at me for such a long time, it seemed like torture. After what seemed like eternity a look of determination appeared in her face for a couple seconds before she got on her tip toes, lowered my head a little and kissed me.

It was only a peck, but it was enough to get my head spinning.

"Please do it more" She said, her lips moving against mine as she whispered.

I forgot how to breathe. No, I was pretty sure I wasn't breathing.

"You mean that?" I asked trying to keep my voice from trembling.

"Yes"

As soon as that word left her mouth I kissed her urgently. The more I kissed her the more I wanted. It felt like I was thirsty, but the more water I drank the more thirsty I felt.

She pulled away panting, "Wait-"

I kissed from her cheek down to her neck.

This place felt so warm and had such a sweet scent that I wanted to bite it and lick it.

And I did.

"Leo!" She exclaimed when I softly bit her neck.

"Yes?" I murmured against her neck.

"Hold on-" She said panting.

My hands traveling down to her waist and then to the back of her thighs.

"Hold on to me" I said. She looked confused, but she did it. She gasped when I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist, afraid she would fall.

I would never let her fall.

I walked us to my room and softly put her on the bed before getting on top of her.

"If you feel like you want me to stop at any point, you push me away immediately" I said holding one of her hands and putting it on my chest.

I don't want to step over the line. I don't want you to hate me.

I hadn't done this before. Before I met Tessa I wasn't interested in women and after I met her I didn't want any other woman. I was a little nervous, but I wanted to do anything for her to feel good and my desire to have her was much stronger than my nervousness.

She nodded looking straight into my eyes.

I kissed her again, putting my tongue in her mouth as I unzipped her dress with one of my hands. Once it was unzipped, I pulled away and lowered the upper part revealing her breasts.

She's not even wearing a bra.

"I'm dying" I blurted out as I looked at them.

"Why-Ah!" She inhaled sharply when I put my mouth on one of her breasts and touched the other.

So soft.

I kissed her and touched her there for some time hearing her soft sighs and very soft moans and after some time, I started going lower.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14.3K 795 45
"You look so gorgeous, ravishing and smashing Mackenna." He groaned and dipped his face into my neck. The way he said my name was so hot, sexy and da...
99K 3.6K 23
"We can't do this" He took another step towards me "Your mouth says no but your eyes say yes" He brushed his fingers lightly across my lips. I don't...
delicate Від lexi <3

Фанфіки

6K 121 44
He hummed, amused. I was growing impatient. "I want you to have sex with me. Whenever I want. For as long as I want." I furrowed my brows. "Seriously...
435 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...