The Lycan's Mark

By Kayy_B

Leanne (Leah) Rose Ashford loves life. She's young, free and has everything she has ever wanted. What could p... More

The Lycan's Mark **(Coming Soon)**
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Update: Please read
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three

Chapter Twenty

7.6K 269 17
By Kayy_B

**To read Chapter Nineteen, please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b  please note that the chapter will be completely explicit and not suitable for young readers. **

Chapter Twenty

I shouldn't have cared that he left straight after shagging me for hours. It shouldn't have mattered to me after all it was just sex between us, nothing else.

That's what I told myself as I tried to pipe down the disappointment trying to bubble up inside me. Normally I would have been fine with him leaving but for some reason a hint of discontent was building up inside me.

I flopped back down on the bed and closed my eyes.

Stop being weird Leah, it's just sex!

"Are you asleep?"

My eyes snapped open to see Vladamir looming over me with one of my face towels. He looked down at me and smirked. "Tired?"

"Who wouldn't be?" I whispered as he began to sit down next to me. He began to part my legs and I reached down to stop him. There was no way I could do another round.

"I am going to clean you up." Vladamir informed me as he swatted my hand away.

"Oh." I muttered. I was expecting that, he didn't seem like the type to take care of someone after sex.

"Do you need an ice pack?" He chuckled as he wiped me. "Your p*ssy looks red."

"Shut up." I snarled.

An ice pack does sound good though!

The silence between us was oddly relaxing and I felt myself start to drift off. "What happens now?" I questioned as I closed my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Vladamir has finished his task and was sitting down next to me.

"This doesn't change anything right?" I sat up too, wincing slightly as I did.

"No, it is just sex. When I need to f*ck I will find you and when you need to f*ck you can come and find me."

"Sort of like friends with benefits except the friends part? I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" Vladamir questioned sounding confused.

"Don't you think it's going to complicate our...situation?"

"How?"

One of us could end up getting too attached and that would complicate this complicated mess even further.

"Never mind." I paused for a second before continuing. "I am not coming to you whenever I get horny."

"Leanne, you will not be able to have sex with anyone else. I have tried, does not work."

"It didn't work for you but I think that's because you're a Lycan. I think I'll be fine."

"You are going to sleep with another man?" His voice was low and controlled.

"If I want to, then yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No." He may have said that he doesn't have a problem with it but his tone said otherwise.

Silence fell around us and this time it wasn't as comforting as last time. Vladamir looked like he wanted to say anything but instead of talking he got up to leave.

"Good night Leanne. I know you will be dreaming of my d*ck tonight."

"I'm too tired to say anything back to you." I watched as he strolled towards the door, butt naked. "Aren't you going to put some clothes on?"

"And cover this up?" He pointed to his body.

I rolled my eyes. "You're so full of yourself."

"And you are full of me. You might need another towel, I can see my c*m leaking out of your pussy."

I snapped my legs closed and threw a pillow at him that he dodged. "Good night Leanne."

"Good night Leanne." I mimicked as he chuckled.

Once I was left alone, I started to think about what we had just done. I wanted to say it was a mistake like the first time we had sex but I couldn't and part of me wanted more. Not more in terms of a relationship but more in terms of sex. I wanted to continue screwing him even though I knew how messy it could get.

Why did he have to have an amazing dick?

And why was I so horny?!

Those are the questions I thought about as I fell asleep.

@=#~=~#=@

The next day things were surprisingly normal with us, I saw him when I woke up in the afternoon and he greeted me like he usually did. If my pussy wasn't throbbing I would have thought last night never happened. He gave no indication that it did and carried on as usual.

That was until a few hours later when he barged into my room.

"I want to f*ck you." He declared as he began to loosen up his tie.

I spluttered out the food I was eating. "Excuse me?"

"Take off your clothes."

"No! Go away, I'm watching something." I pointed at the TV that was playing an episode of Friends.

Vladamir grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

I glared at him. "I'm not having sex with you again." I couldn't even if I wanted to, my body was so sore. "Go find someone else to shag."

"I told you, I cannot."

"That sounds like a you problem."

This time it was Vladamir who narrowed his eyes. "It applies to you as well."

"I don't believe you." I took the remote off him. "Now shoo."

"Be ready for 11. I am taking you out."

"You're taking me out?"

"Yes." Vladamir nodded. "I want you to see the consequences of this wretched mate bond."

"Wait, so you're taking me out so I can find someone to fuck?"

"Yes."

I stared at him. "You are so weird, but fine if it gets you to shut up about this I'll do it."

@=#~=~#=@

By 11:30 I was in a dark nightclub that one of Vladamir's friend owned. Dressed in a tight fitted red dress and four-inch heels, I made myself over to the bar.

"Vladamir's girl right?" The bartender came towards me as soon as I approached the bar. "Get whatever you want, it's on him."

"Oh, don't mind if I do." I thought this night would be strange but it was turning out good so far.

It was an unusual night though, I was here to find someone to screw so I could show Vladamir how this mate bond doesn't affect me the same way it affects him. He had a smug look on his face when he informed me that I wouldn't be able to have sex with anyone else except him and how my body wouldn't want anyone else either.

I was determined to prove him wrong. I wouldn't actually sleep with anyone, I just wanted to show him that I could. He had come into the club with me but he had left me, briefly explaining he had business to attend to. I spotted him in the VIP section with a group of guys drinking and smoking. He must have felt my glare because his eyes met mine and he raised his drink up, smirked and then made obscene gestures.

I wish I could say he was wrong but no matter who I danced with, I felt nothing. Well that was lie, those random men touching me did make me feel something and that was disgust. I didn't feel hot, or a little turned on, I felt the complete opposite.

Once I realised what was happening, I tried harder. I grinded my body on theirs, ran my hands over their bodies and made out with them but nothing. Vladamir was watching me every single time and every time it failed he gave me a look. The look that said I was right and you are wrong.

The guy I was currently dancing with rubbed his hard d*ck on my arse. "You're so f*cking hot."

I cringed slightly before turning around to look at him. I couldn't do this anymore, it didn't matter who I was with and how much I drank, I felt nothing. Usually when I drank a lot I felt even more hornier but tonight I was drier than the Sahara Desert.

I moved away from the guy, ignoring his protest. I expected to find Vladamir me watching me as usual but he wasn't there. Pulling out my phone from my purse, I sent him a text message telling him I was ready to go home.

I waited a couple of minutes for his response and when I heard nothing back I decided to call him. There was no way I would be able to hear him over the noise so I decided to head over to the toilets. I rang him a couple of times but he didn't pick up.

"Great." I muttered as I exited the toilet. I didn't want to call an uber, I think was still scarred from last time and walking wasn't an option. I would have to find him and get him to take me home.

"Oh shit, sorry." I apologised as I bumped into someone. My eyes met the man I had been dancing with earlier.

"No problem." He smiled at me. "I was hoping I would see you again."

"I'm going home." I informed him as I tried to walk past him. I didn't like the way he was looking at me, his eyes were fixated on my non-existent chest.

"Let me buy you one last drink." He offered as he came closer.

"No thanks."

"One drink." He insisted while I shook my head.

"Sorry." I tried to leave again but he grabbed my arm and pushed me up against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing? Let go of me!"

He grabbed both my wrists with one hand while the other skimmed my thigh. "I see girls like you here every day, you want to be f*cked or else you wouldn't have been rubbing yourself on every guy you see."

"F*ck off!" I used all my strength to push him off me. I didn't think I would be able to do that considering he looked like he had 100 pounds on me but I did. My strength surprised both myself and the wanker who stumbled back into someone.

My eyes widened as I realised who he had stumbled into.

It was Vladamir.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

What do you make of Leah and Vladamir's relationship?

What do you think is going to happen now?

Please let me know what you think of the story so far

To read chapter nineteen or to read ahead please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes! Your support is what keeps me writing :)

-Kayy xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 3.5K 75
What if all your life you were told your future was bright? That you were perfect luna-to-be, that the boy you love should according to all signs be...
2.7K 282 26
Heading out on their annual trip, Khalia Schaffer cared about only three things this summer: Friends, weed, and a damn good time. Meeting and linking...
127K 7K 17
A Lycan can not shift forms while pregnant. The danger in doing so is too high. Emma is locked in a cell. Her mate is dead. Her captors want her pup...
88.6K 3.5K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...