Cʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ Love -K.Sᴀɪᴋɪ

By Black_Bunny07

What each of them have in common is you get to choose. Despite destiny, despite the universe, despite it all... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Chapter 6:

3.6K 143 80
By Black_Bunny07

Third Person Pov:

It's a late on Christmas night. And Y/n decided to take a walk outside.

Her family were being suffocating a little. Especially since her grandparents, uncles, and aunties came over, and they wouldn't stop asking questions about her love and social life. They'd ask,

"Have you made any friends this year? I know you've never been able to make any."

"How's school? I know you've always kept to yourself."

"Got a boyfriend? I know you've always had trouble getting close to someone."

Her family had always been overbearing and rude. They think since she's psychic, like the rest of them, she's suppose to be as outgoing and open like them. But in all honesty, she likes to keep to herself and quietly mind her own business.

When holidays or family events occur, she'd usually find a way to be by herself. To avoid all the insulting questions, and expectations. She's never really been that close to her family anyways.

So here she is, taking a late night walk, on Christmas night, in the drizzling snow. Her skin's warm because of one of her abilities, yet, she wears a coat to keep people from getting suspicious. And her curly hair sways gently in the light wind the blows through the night.

She walks around till she finds herself at a park. She mad her a way to the swing set, which is where she spots Saiki sitting alone.

"What brings you here on this Christmas night?" The brown girl asks as she seats her self on the swing beside the pink haired teen.

Saiki looks over to the now seated girl. "I should be asking you the same thing."

Y/n breathes air through her teeth. "Yeah, well, I asked first."

Saiki rolls his eyes. "The last two Christmases were disasters. I'm sick of hearing 'silent night'. That's why I left home this year, to be alone. I want a quiet Christmas."

"My bad then. I can leave if you want-"

Saiki interrupts her. "It's your turn." She gives him a confused look, so he sighs before telepathically speaking further. "Good Grief. Tell me why you're here."

Y/n nods her head as she continues to sit on the swing. "I just needed fresh air, so I went on a walk."

Saiki stared at her with an 'really' look. "Went on a walk on Christmas night. Could of said something more believable."

Y/n rolled her eyes as she turned her gaze to the night sky. "I'm not gonna pour my problems on you because that's not me. Also, i'm no sure you'll care considering, i'm not even sure we're friends. But..."

She took a breath before continuing. "My family is very overbearing when it comes to my life, and they tend to over due it with the questions and 'advice.' They think that me not wanting friends or a relationship, is a phase and i'll grown out of it because i'm a psychic, and apparently i'm suppose to be this popular whatever. And times like this, where my family come together, I like to be by myself." She exhaled after finishing. "But yeah, that's the summary version of why i'm here."

Saiki stared at the brown girl shock. He was not expecting her to g through such judgment by her family. She never said much about her family. Perhaps, this is the reason why.

"I'm sorry." She suddenly apologized, looking over to the pink haired boy. "I didn't mean to say so much. Plus, i'm sure i'm bothering you so i'll just go." She stood up and waved before walking away. "See you later."

'Wait.' Saiki finds himself putting his hand on the girl's shoulder, stopping her. Slowly, she turns around and looks at him confused. But he only sighs at his next words.

"Do you wanna be my friend?"

~~~~~~~~

"Naomi! Where are you?" Y/n yells as she walks the stairs in her house.

The only ones home is her and her little sister. Her mom is at work and her brother's are back at their dorms in college.

While making her and her sister dinner, Naomi suddenly disappeared. And by disappeared, I mean she actually disappeared, in thin air.

"Naomi! Breakfast's ready!" The brown skinned girl yells as she walks around upstairs. "Where are you?"

"I'm in here!" She heard her sister yell.

Following the voice, she ended up in her very room, seeing Naomi laying on her bed watching TV. "Naomi, breakfast's ready."

"Can we eat up here? These TV shows are really funny." Naomi laughed as she pointed to a couple on the TV, who were dancing silly.

'What in the- Is that Saiki's parents?' Y/n mentally asked herself as she sat beside her sister, teleporting the plates on their laps.

Seeing as she was correct on who the couple was, Y/n picked up her phone and called Saiki. In seconds he answered, and he seemed to be rather annoyed.

"What?"

"Uh, your parents are on TV." Y/n informed him with a small laugh.

"Unfortunately, I see that." He sighed, very annoyed. "Just change the channel, and never bring this up."

"Sure thing." Y/n hung up the phone as she took the remote and changed the channel. Seeing as it was one of those dramatic game shows, she put the remote down and started eating her breakfast.

"Sissy, was that Strawberry Saiki's parents?" The short eight year old asks as she takes a bite of her pancakes.

"Yeah, remember them?"

"Of course! But they're like, the complete opposite of him."

"Trust me, I know." Y/n chuckles as she watches the show.

While watching the show, a guest star comes on the show, and it just so happens to be Nendou. So with seeing this, Y/n picked up her phone and called Saiki, who answers within seconds. "Uh Saiki."

"I know, I know." He said in an even more annoyed voice than before.

"This is kinda-" She pauses when she suddenly sees Kaidou on the screen. "What the fu-"

"Your sister is there with you, right? No cussing."

"Oh yeah.... wait. How do you know that?"

"You texted me earlier, saying you were babysitting your sister today so you couldn't come over."

Y/n grinned. "When you say it like that, you make it sound dirty." She heard Saiki sigh heavily, causing her to laugh. "I'm just messing with you. Y'know I- is that Mera?"

"Goodbye, Y/n."

"Goodbye Saiki." Y/n laughs.

"Goodbye Strawberry Saiki!" Naomi yells with a smile.

"...Goodbye, Mimi." And with that, he hung up. Y/n lowered her phone, smiling at how nice he is towards her sister.

Only a week ago, Saiki asked her to be his friend. That surprised her at first, seeing as, friends were never really hers or Saiki's thing.

But nonetheless, she said yes.

It surprised her, allowing herself to make a friend, after years of never wanting any. She has a reason for it, it's not just because she's an introvert, but that's still part of the reason why.

She decided to be his friend because it was obvious that they were bound to. They had many things in common, from being an introvert, to both having a sweet tooth for sweets in general. And of course the obvious, both being psychics.

They have nice, honest talks. They tend to think on the same level with certain things. As well as, they share fascinations in each other's interest. And, they're unknowingly comfortable with each other.

They just click.

So it was bound for them to eventually be friends, as if they weren't already from how comfortable they are. They just unintentionally got close to each other, and at this point, what's the point of detaching?

~~~~~~~~

'Is this the place?' Y/n mentally asked herself as she arrived at a bakery. 'Yeah, I think this is it.'

Earlier, she received a phone call from Saiki, well, girl version of Saiki. Basically, he disguised himself as a girl to et some sweets, but Yumehara, Mera and Teruhashi came in and dragged him with them. And now he's stuck with them.

Y/n took a breath before walking in the bakery. As soon as she entered, her name was called.

"Y/n! Over here. "Teruhashi called out to her with a smile, but her thoughts were panicking. 'Oh god! Why did I call out to her so fast? She probably thinks i'm desperate! I'm so stupid!'

Girl Saiki rolled her eyes. 'Good Grief.'

While stifling a laugh, Y/n makes her way over to the table, sitting beside girl Saiki. Yumehara smiles. "Hello Y/n, meet Kuriko."

"Oh really?" Y/n gave a smug look as she turned her head to look at Saiki. "Hello, Kuiko, it's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you too." Saiki took a bite of his cake, a smile instantly being brought to his face from the love of sweets.

"Saiki?"

"How?" Saiki looked confused.

"Well, you were making the same adorable face you make when you eat sweets." Y/n telepathically answers with a smile. "It's very cute. I'mma start taking pictures."

Saiki glares at her. "Don't you dare."

"Oh, I thought the same thing." Yumehara says to Teruhashi.

"They eat the same way." Teruhashi says.

"Oh, sorry. The way you were enjoying your food looked exactly like this boy we know named Saiki." Yumehara explains.

"I hope we didn't offend you." Teruhashi smiles apologetically.

Saiki deadpans. "I see."

"But don't worry, he's a really cool guy." Yumehara reassures. "Cool enough that this pretty girl here fell for him-"

"Chiyo!" Teruhashi blushed as she covered Yumehara's mouth. "She goes to our school! And Y/n's here!"

"Oh, sorry. Forget what I said."

Teruhashi covers her face with her hands. "It's too late for that! I didn't even tell Mera!"

"Oh, don't worry about Chisato. Look. She's not listening to anything."

And she's right. That girl eating faster than The Flash could ever run. I mean, she's not even eating at this point. She's in hailing that damn food. I'm talking about, she's scarfing that shit down. Like, she tearing that shit up. Like how the fuck she do th- nvm that's enough.

"Uh, Mera, you might wanna slow down, baby girl. You could choke." Y/n says, looking at the girl concerned. 'Seriously, how she eating like that? She might need a sprite.' As if Mera didn't hear a word she said, she continued to in hail her food, causing Y/n to sigh.

Teruhashi stares at Mera, her eye twitching. 'Did she just call Mera, 'babygirl?' Does she always call her that? Or does she call everyone that. Has she ever called Chiyo that? She's never called me that before. Does she not see me as a friend? Calm down, Kokomi. Don't over think.'

'Yes, please calm down.' Saiki though to himself, annoyed by the girl's thoughts. 'This is bad. If this keeps going, all the food is going to end up being eaten by Mera.'

"Yeah, and I haven't even eaten any." Y/n lets out a breathy sigh.

Saiki froze at the sound of her voice in his head. "Stop reading my thoughts."

"Or, I can buy you more sweets after this."

"...Fine..."

"Oh, hey. Is there someone you like?" Yumehara asks, her gaz traveling to Y/n. "You too, Y/n. Surely by now you've fallen for someone."

"No." Both Y/n and Saiki say at the same time.

"No way! There must be someone!"

"No."

"Not even a little."

"No."

"Oh, okay. You can tell me."

'Man she's pushy.' Saiki thinks to himself.

"Let it go, Chiyo." Teruhashi tries to stop the overly pushy girl.

"I mean, who doesn't have someone they like? That's a lot like Saiki too."

'Oh no.'

"That's not true. There are a lot of people like that." Teruhashi tries to defend.

"Then what about you, Kokomi? Any progress?"

Teruhashi looks down as she starts to blush. "Well we did spend Christmas together."

"What?"

Y/n raised a brown as she looked at Saiki with a grin. "Oh really? Was it after I left?"

"She's giving the wrong idea."

"HEY! Why am I only hearing of this now? Were you alone?" Yumehara asks, very interested. "Did you do it? Did you tell him?"

'Don't say it like that.'

Y/n looks at Teruhashi amused, her lips curving to a smirk. "Yes, i'd like to know as well."

Teruhashi glances over at Y/n, seeing her amused face. 'She's so hot! That look in her eyes look is so...' She looks back down with a red face. 'No! Don't think of her like that! You're not a pervert!'

Saiki glances over at Y/n. "You heard that, right?"

"Loud and clear." Y/n mentally sighs. "She ain't wrong though. I am pretty hot, just saying."

Sweat drops as Teruhashi answers the question. "No, we were with everyone!"

Yumehara stared at her blankly. "Oh, just a Christmas part."

"I ran into Nendou and Kaidou on the street and we went to Saiki;s house for cake."

Yumehara's eyes widen. "What? Kaidou was with you? Why didn't you call me?"

'What is her problem?'

Mera suddenly started talking with her mouth full. "There was cake? Why didn't you call me?"

'You have cake in front of you.'

"I hate you, Kokomi!"

"I'm sorry. Can I pay for you to make up for it?"

"No, I don't need your money. Instead, you get a punishment!"

"What?"

"Yes, as your punishment you have to pretend Kuriko is Saiki and confess your feelings."

'Say what?'

"What?!" Teruhashi blushed profoundly.

"For practice... Kuriko has a similar vibe to Saiki so she'll be perfect practice on."

'This is the real deal.'

Yumehara gave a smug look. "Or you can practice on Y/n. I'm sure that'll be the better option."

Teruhashi's face went completely red while she shook her head aggressively. "No! I'll do Kuriko!"

Y/n smirked before giving a slightly upset look. "Huh? Ami I really that bad?"

Teruhashi's eyes widen before she put her hands up, shaking them and her head frantically. "No, that's not what I meant! I was just saying that- I mean! I-uh!"

A small chuckle secapse Y/n as she smiled at her. "I'm kidding. You can go ahead with your practice confession."

Teruhashi let out a breath of relief before turning her gaze to 'Kuriko' aka Saiki. "Kuriko..."

You mean 'Saiki'." Yumehara orrects.

"Saiki..."

'What kind of rom-com is this? This is way too awkward. Stop.'

"You know... There's something I need to tell you, Saiki..."

'No, don't say it.'

"I..."

Saiki slams his hands om the table, interrupting Teruhashi's practice confession. "I have to go to the restroom."

"I'm sorry, did I upset you?"

Saiki accidently kicked his bag while moving his foot, revealing his textbooks. Teruhashi rush to pick it up. "I'll pick that up for you."

'Oh, no!'

As she picks it up, the label catches her eye. "Wait, this textbook is for year two."

"What is it?" Yumehara walks beside her to take a look. "What does this mean?"

'It's over now.'

Teruhashi lifts up the books. "Why do you have Saiki;s belongings?"

'This is a nightmare. I completely let my guard down.'

"Could it be that you're..."

"Saiki's sister? Yeah, she is." Y/n declares as she stands up, bringing her hand to rest on Saiki;s shoulder. "I already knew who she was. I saw her walking with him to the bakery yesterday."

Saiki stared in surprise. "Oh yes. That's it."

"I didn't know he had a sister!"

"What a surprise!"

"Yes, and she has to return this to him and I have to go home. See you guys later." Y/n waved before grabbing Saiki's hand and rushing out. She pulled him behind the building before teleporting them to her house.

"Lord, have, mercy." Y/n whispers to herself as she sits down in her bed. She glances at Saiki, to see him back in his gender, a boy. So with a laugh, she grabs his hand and pulls him beside her before teleporting cookies and candy on his lap. "I told you i'd give you sweets afterwards, right? I'm one for keeping my promises."

Saiki feels his cheeks warm up before he shakes his head and start eating the cookies. Y/n only laughs as she tiredly leans back in her bed. "I'm gonna sleep. You can teleport home when you feel like it." And with that, she fell asleep.

Saiki munched on the sweets Y/n gave him. He can't help bu glance at her sleeping face. He could only think of one thing. 'She's beautiful...'

Shaking his head, he decides to leave, since it'd be weird if he stayed in her room while she slept. So he rose from the bed, taking his sweets with him. But before he teleported out the room, he placed her blanket over her.

'Good Grief... what is she doing to me?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 10.8K 25
‹𝟹 ━━ ❝ 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗, 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗞𝗨𝗦𝗨𝗢. ❞ 001. ﹒ 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃﹗ ╰┈➤ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 cliche romance story in which she fell fi...
293K 8.4K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
3.3K 187 10
"I CAN'T LIKE HER, CAN I?" ──── You're the psychics sister, over all average. Being an obvious contrast to your brother Kusuo. When the most perfect...
203K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...