Kissing You

Por NiaMonroe_xo

Sasha Pierce is 17 year old girl in high school with a sassy personality and headstrong mindset. When she mee... Más

Kissing You; Chapter 1; Wait Up Baby Girl
Kissing You; Chapter 2; Sadistic Intentions
Kissing You; Chapter 3; Chase Me Baby
Kissing You; Chapter 4; My Hero
Kissing You; Chapter 5; The Bad Boy-Heartthrob
Kissing You; Chapter 6; I Won't Judge You...
Kissing You; Chapter 7; Trouble Follows Me
Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...
Kissing You; Chapter 9; Please Hurt Me
Kissing You; Chapter 10; Fight For You
Kissing You; Chapter 11; Wanna Lose Control
Kissing You; Chapter 12; A Bad Love Story
Kissing You; Chapter 13; Run! And Don't Look Back!
Kissing You; Chapter 14; Physical Love Letters
Kissing You; Chapter 15; I Came Back For You
Kissing You; Chapter 16; Someone That I Knew
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt1
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt2
Kissing You; Chapter 17; My Baby's Addiction Pt3
Kissing You; Chapter 18; Karma Is A...
Kissing You; Chapter 19; She's Your Siren's Call
Kissing You; Chapter 20; Romeo Never Loved Juliet
Kissing You; Chapter 21; Make It Up To You
Kissing You; Chapter 22; My Boyfriend
Kissing You; Chapter 23; Love Attack
Kissing You; Chapter 24; Taste That Your Lips Allow
Kissing You; Chapter 25; Just Friends. Right?
Kissing You; Chapter 26; Bump In The Night
Kissing You; Chapter 27; Who Says I'm Lying?
Kissing You; Chapter 28; The Bad Boy's Conscience
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt1/2
Kissing You; Chapter 29; We Both Need More Pt2/2
A Little Teaser Of The Sequel...[Hidden Chapter]

Kissing You; Chapter 30; The Final Chapter

58.9K 993 367
Por NiaMonroe_xo

OMG is this the last chapter? :O Yeahh the last chapter of Kissing You. The finale! The end! Let's not cry please; I'll miss everything & everyone! Wanna thank everyone who's supported and helped me over the past six months :D Truly wish everyone the best and I hope you guys enjoy this final chapter >.< NO EPILOGUE - BUT...THERE IS A SECOND BOOK!!!! ;)

DEDICATED TO EVERYONE

PLEASE VOTEPLEASE COMMENTPLEASE FAN/FOLLOW

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kissing You; Chapter 30; The Final Chapter

We stay waiting outside in the waiting room. Me, Kathleen, Maxine and Kyle's dad. Just catching a glimpse of what the doctors are doing to my baby in the hospital room is enough to make me restart the waterworks.

Kyle's dad keeps staring at my bump but doesn't dare to question me at this moment and Kathleen is just completely restless, pacing back and forth in front of me, making me uncomfortable and dizzy. Maxine has her head in her hands and her fingers through her hair. I twirl my fingers around the engagement ring and keep my focus on the clock then through the little room window directly opposite us.

"So you're one hundred percent sure that you didn't see who stabbed him?" Mr Carlson questions me one more time with a demanding tone.

I rub my nose with my tissues then stare up at his dark gray eyes. Just tell them it was Jacob-but I can't be so sure. I mean yeah he had the knife but there were five guys on him at one so I couldn't really tell who stabbed Kyle. My heart scars and ripples into micro pieces at the reoccurring events of this night. "No...I um...I didn't see...it all happened...so quick." I whimper, my voice cracking at every threatening lie.

"Well the police needs a statement off you as soon as possible." I stare hard at the slow moving hands of the clock then back at my engagement ring.

"Give the girl a break, will you!" Kathleen snarls as she stops her pacing then screws her eyebrows at him in disgust. The silence stretches once more and with every tick of the clock and every run of tears the guilty scars in my throat become unbearable.

"Its all my fault. I could of told them to back off," I sob as I take my hair out of the perfect bun then let it wave down my back and past my ears.

"Its no one's fault, Sasha. There was nothing you could do in your condition." I raise my brow. "Speaking of the baby, how many months are you?" She softly whispers in full on serious mode.

I cross my arms under my bust and flick my eyes across both Kathleen and Mr Carlson. " Um...six months...I'm sorry I kept it a secret for so long...I didn't want anyone to know."

"I don't know how you thought you was going to pull that one off," Mr Carlson mumbles and he has a point. I was being immature and I wasn't thinking straight, just going left and right then hoping for the best in the long run.

"I'm sorry," I whisper once again, lowering my head in shame then letting the tears ripple down my face.

"You don't need to be sorry, honey. Kyle loves you...if he didn't then he never would of asked you to marry him-" I look up into her piercing green eyes and try to read her impassive expression. How did she know? Besides the fact that there's a huge diamond ring on my finger.

"How did-"

"Believe it or not but the proposal Kyle did for you is actually a trending topic on Twitter and pictures of you two are all over the web," she giggles. I laugh back but its not a convincing humorous response.

"I remember when Kyle said pigs would have to fly before he ever got down on one knee for a girl," Maxin murmurs with a foolish grin on her beautiful dainty face. She turns to me and I can't help but think that it does definitely sound like something Kyle would of said.

"Can we not talk about the boy as if he's dead!" Mr Carlson hisses with his hand covering his eyes and his neck strained back against the wall, so he flaunts his masculine jawline and defined Adam's apple. He's quite attractive for a guy in his early thirties.

"Can you stop being so negative! Kyle is going to be okay!" Kathleen yells. I rub my forehead then close my eyes to block out everything.

"Please. No shouting," I whisper as my head starts to throb.

"We're sorry, honey," Kathleen mumbles with her hand going through her bleach blond hair.

Inaudible silence creeps underneath my skin and I can't help but notice the small specks of blood on my beautiful crystal white gown. My fingers start to tremble again and my knees turn into jelly. Why is it taking so long? Why hasn't the doctor told us any news yet? The hands of time seem to be ticking slower and slower with every guilty breath that escapes my poison lips.

Everything seems to be moving in slow motion and I'm the only one stuck in time. I tap my foot on the ground and play around with the ring for a method of distraction, but no matter what I do, I can't escape the haunting image of Kyle disappearing out of my life for good and me being forever alone with no one in the world to love me unconditionally like he does.

"So what you naming her?-" Maxine starts, startling all of us from that long period of silence. I part my lips in a slow bewildered motion. "If it is a girl...of course..." Her voice trails in embarrassment.

"Erm well we decided to um...name her..." I take a deep breath. Here goes nothing. "Name her Tiffany," I quietly continue, keeping my eyes away from their blazing intimidating ones.

Mr Carlson flicks his eyes open then peers at me from the corners. I quickly turn to Kathleen and her dark green eyes seem consumed in her flat energy. I gulp as they all glare at me until Mr Carlson expression turns furious and all his features tense up. I don't think he quite likes the idea of me naming my un-born baby after his deceased ex spouse. But he has no right to be angry at me, he was the one who cheated on her for some blond who is clearly too young to even drink.

"What did you just say?" He snarls.

I part my lips but nothing comes out. I stutter under my own words until the doctor finally strolls out the hospital door. I shoot up from my seat and glare at his impassive expression. The suspense and the anticipation creeps up on me and my heart beats at a fast pace.

"Well?" I prompt the doctor to speak, my voice croaky and dry.

"The stab wound is pretty deep and we've only just been able to block the external bleeding. He's able to get a few words out but he's still not fully recovered so he definitely cannot make any sudden movements and no interrogation until full recovery." I let out a deep exhale knowing that everything is perfectly fine. After his recovery, we'll have our baby, get married then live happily ever after.

"What a relief. Let's go see him!" Kathleen rapidly sighs then begins to shuffle towards the hospital room but the doctor quickly mirrors her actions then blocks her way. She pouts her lips in confusion then knots her arched brows together.

"He specifically wants to speak to Sasha only...in private..." the doctor explains.

I shoot my brow at him then slowly make my way towards the door. I push the handle down then follow my eyes to where I see the edge of the bed. I peer around the corner and I see him. There. Frozen. Alone. Tubes attached to different parts up his arms and a heart monitor by the side. Tears begin to stride down my face as he lays flat on the bed, the sound of the monitors beeps at a regular pace as my feet slowly tip toe closer towards him.

I stand by his head and examine his pale relaxed face. His long dark eyelashes rest calmly underneath his eyes and his light faded pink lips stay closed and hard but still soft in some sense. His chest is bare and his biceps flex underneath his Casper skin. I've never seen him so dead but yet so alive. "Baby," I exhale, my tiny voice almost a definite whisper.

I press my lips together to prevent more tears but no matter how much I try, they keep streaming down my face like they've been waiting on forever to make me feel heartbreak and self-ache. I stand hesitate for a reply but his lips only manage to part. His eyes begin to flicker until his eyelashes rises up to reveal his dull gloomy gray eyes which seems to have lost its life all together. I softly gasp at the dark circles underneath his eyes and the loss of color on his dainty cheeks but no matter how much he looks lost and lifeless he looks beautiful and I will forever love him.

"Princess," he softly murmurs in his soft husky voice. I grasp onto his hand then intertwine my fingers with his cold ones. "You look like you've just woken up in a huge hangover," he chuckles, his low voice barely creating impact.

"I could say the same for you. But you still look beautiful either way." He slowly closes his eyes again before opening them, this time his eyes restoring a bit more blaze and flame.

"Have the cops asked you any questions yet?"

"No. I told them I couldn't answer any questions until I knew you were going to be okay but your dad sure has been in full CSI mode, asking me questions every second."

"Tell him to fuck off," Kyle snarls in an irritated tone.

"Don't be so mean, he only wants what's best for you."

"Have you told them about Jacob?"

"No but I'm going to have tell them in my statement so don't worry-"

"No! Do not breathe a word about what happened! We need to get our story straight. As far as we're both concerned, we never saw they guy's faces and we got into a fight because I barged into them." I widen my eyes at his dead serious face then wonder if he's gone absolutely bonkers.

"Why are you protecting him?"

"I'm not! I just want everyone to forget about it. My criminal record isn't all that great so if we tell him that we knew the faces, then trust me when I say...they. Will. Not. Leave. Us. Alone. Then you can kiss goodbye to the wedding." I nod in understanding then wipe my nose with the back of my hand. Very unlady-like.

"You had me worried sick," I softly whimper with a small smile.

"What?....You didn't actually think I was going to leave you all alone with our baby and my so called brother still out on the loose, did you?" I love this sensational humorous tone he has.

"Thanks for fighting for me. I love you so much and as soon as we have this baby then get married, we can put all this bullshit behind us and start somewhere new. Somewhere fresh...Preferably Magaluf?" He screws his eyebrows at me with a sexy smirk on his soft face.

"Magaluf?" He tests the word on his lips that have revived it full luscious color now. "Magaluf sounds awesome!" I lean forward and carefully plant a wet kiss on his lips that always grab my craving attention. They taste the same. Colder but still the same.

"No, don't pull away. A little bit more," he breathes as I slowly tear away from his lips.

I lower myself back on his lips, staying very cautious and careful for my bump. His heart filled kiss overfills me with passion and love. The urge to run my fingers through his dazzling hair overtakes me but I don't want to put to much pressure on him, especially because he's not even in half recovery mode. His slithery tongue parts its way through my lips then finds its gateway to swivel and pirouette around mine. A longing and desperate kiss is what he's giving off.

The sweet taste that his lips allow is the only thing I want right now - nothing more, nothing less. I massage my tongue around his but try desperately hard to keep this kiss on the passionate side and less towards the sultry craving for sensational touch. I feel his cold hand reach up and gentry graze my cheeks with the back of his fingers. He deepens me into the kiss and at that point, I know its time to pull away before my deepest desires are broken free.

"That's enough," I softly murmur as I pull away from his lips then gaze into his bright glistening wolf eyes. Oh how I've missed the striking color so much.

He lightly chuckles. "I can't wait to marry you." I press my tongue in between my teeth with my lips stretched into an innocent smile. "I want to marry you in July," he continues.

"July next year?"

"No. July this month."

I pout my lips at him then screw my brows at him. "But that's in two more months and besides I'll still be pregnant by then." He nods his head. "Why the rush?"

"I don't know...I just don't want you changing your mind," he laughs at my shocked expression.

"Now why would I do that?" I seductively whisper, curling every word around my tongue. I lean forward and peck his lips again. I suck in his tiny breath of ecstasy then nuzzle the tip of my nose against his, just to tease a kiss.

"Because you're my fiancé and my fiancé has a tendency of changing her mind whenever she feels like it," he breathes into my lips. I quickly catch him off guard and peck his soft arousing lips without him even knowing it. I gaze down at him and smile.

"You love kissing me, Sasha." He flashes his perfect white pearls at me and its for some strange reason, I really admire his vampire K9s. Now I know why whenever he bites my neck its feel more pleasurable than a battery-operated-boyfriend. But hey! That's my boyfriend-I mean fiancé for you.

"Yep! You know me too well...I sure do love kissing you." I bend back down and this time let myself get lost in his bursting fireworks of unlimited passionate kisses by my hot erotic bad boy, who turned out to be my very own blushing Prince Charming in the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*UNKNOWN P.O.V*

My breathing intensifies as I struggle with straps that tie me down on the bed. I lean over and rip the strap open then do the same for the other wrist. I tear the tubes off me the drop off the high bed. The heart monitor cuts off but I can't stay in this place any longer. I wobble towards the door and force the handle down but the smart fuckers have locked it but I'm always one step ahead. I slide a pin out of my hair and force it into the keyhole. My wrist turns left and right in an attempt to to open the door and after a few turns the door finally opens, forcing me to fly out the room.

The hospital robe drapes against the floor and my bare feet suffer from the cold surface beneath me. I quickly scurry to my feet and make my way down the dark hallway, passing all the other patients and some of the doctor's offices that I need to dive. The silence of the long hallway sends shivers down my spine but I really cannot afford to make any noise at all.

I find the janitor's room and luckily the fat guy always leaves the room open. Lucky for me, bad mistake for him. I take out the tool box then make my way down the girls toilets. I make sure the cubicles are all empty and clear before I place the toolbox on the ground then rummage around all the tools, oblivious to the fact that's its making so much noise.

My hair flops over my face and the hospital dress starts to slowly stride down my shoulder with every movement I do. My heart pounds at the sound of my own breathing but I maintain my composure and finally pick out a large heavy hammer. "This will have to do," I quietly mutter to myself as I shut the tool box then make my way towards the window with the hammer in a tight grip.

I swing the hammer back then smash it against the glass. - pause and listen for any footsteps but no one comes, so I continue with the bashing process until the glass finally smashes and I feel the longing breeze against my face. I spot his car, parked right there like he said he would park it. I place a foot out then the other foot quickly follows behind. I sprint out the window, keeping myself low and unseen. My feet are cold and wet against the grass until I finally reach the car and slide in it.

"You brought me some clothes?" I question him.

"Yeah its at the back." He starts up the engine. "He proposed to her and she's pregnant."

"Yeah I know. But trust me, I'm not going to let that happen...she's going to pay for everything she's done to me. She's gonna pay big time." I check out my own sadistic smirk into the small mirror and I feel more wicked than ever. "That bitch ain't got nothing on me," I snarl, keeping my sinister sneer.

"I know that look...you're planning something devilish," he laughs.

I turn my head to him and shoot a brow up. "Watch this space."

   - - - - ~ THE END ~ - - - -

   Debbie Nia Monroe xoxo

Did anyone guess who's the "uknown pov" was?

AND CHECK OUT THE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK CALLED 'KISSING DEATH'S ANGEL & THE LITTLE TEASER FOR THE SEQUEL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :D

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
582K 51.9K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
4.8K 148 8
Diana Wilson is one of the most popular actress in Hollywood. She has everything, fame, fans, friends, money accept Love. They live in a world were p...
816K 26.8K 45
"I'm sorry Asia, but I will never accept you and I won't allow this relationship. You're too black and he is too white. End of discussion." The one l...