Fell For Him [Jikook]

Thembekamdluli tarafından

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 14

8.3K 365 31
Thembekamdluli tarafından

3RD PERSON POV

It was now the weekend. Jungkook was sitting on his couch with his eyes closed. He was smiling and sometimes biting his lips. He can still feel his lips sucking on those plump ones, he can still smell that strawberry scent mixed with nice smelling cologne. It's like his hands are still holding on to that slim curved waist. Like he can see his eye smile and hear his giggles.

All that was running through his mid was Jimin. He wanted Jimin, he needed Jimin. Gosh can the weekend be over already so that he can see his....what is Jimin to him anyway?

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME??!!!" Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts by Hwasa's high pitched voice shouting at him.

"Yes I'm listening to you" he said uninterested.

"Oh really? What did I just say?" Hwasa asked folding her arms across her chest waiting for an answer.

"Uhm...you said you're going out with your friends again tonight?" Jungkook said taking his chances.

"My God Jungkook!!. I never said anything about my friends. What is on your mind? You've been sitting there lost in your thoughts for an hour now." Hwasa said.

"Ugh it's nothing, I'm just thinking about work. I'm under pressure Hwasa. Actually I think it would be best if you only see me on weekends. I tend to be too busy on weekdays and it exhausts me." Jungkook said. Of course he was not liking Hwasa's presence around him ever since he met the small cute fluffy boy.

"Jungkook? Are you basically asking me to give you space?" Hwasa asked not believing her ears.

"Well I didn't put it in that way Hwasa. I'm just saying that I'd love a bit of space to be able to work peacefully"

"Peace my ass!!. Jungkook I was thinking about moving in here for god's sake!!" Hwasa half shouted at Kooks who looked rather surprised.

"Moving in? Who said anything about moving in? I think me, Jungkook as the owner of this house...I'm supposed to ask you and say...Babe? Can you please move in with me? Then you say yes baby I'd be honored...you don't just decided to move in by yourself Hwasa." Jungkook half shouted as he was angry and frustrated by Hwasa. Maybe everything Hwasa did frustrated him now.

"Jungkook...you know what? I'll be back later right now I need to go and cool down" Hwasa said taking her bag and only the sound of her heels was heard as she left the house.

Jungkook sighed. He laid on the couch thinking about what has now became his only source of happiness...but he couldn't help but feel like something is gonna upset him today.

Meanwhile

Jimin had just arrived at his family house. He was hugging his brother Jihyun who had opened the door for him.

"I missed you so much bro, since you weren't here Mom and Dad were treating me like a baby" Jihyun said.

"But ji-hyun you are a baby. I'm older remember?" Jimin said rolling his eyes at his younger brother.

" But you look like a baby, not me" ji-hyun said trying to reason with Jimin who just laughed at him as they went inside. When they got in the living room Jimins's parents were there. They stood up and hugged their son welcoming him. After hugs they sat down.

"Eomma, Appa...how are you doing?" Jimin asked his parents with a smile on his face.

"We are fine Chimmy, we just missed you so much" Jimins's mother said giving his son an eye smile. Yeah Jimin definitely took after his momma.

"I missed you too Mom, but I'm fine also. Just got a new job at Jeon Corporate. Everything is going good." Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"So any potential husband hmm Chim Chim?" Jimins's mother asked. Of course they knew Jimin was gay. They realized it way before he confessed to them.

"Eomma stop it. There is no one yet" Jimin said smiling sadly looking at his parents.

"Oh? You should definitely change that" Jimins's father said slightly laughing causing his son to join in.

"I don't mean to be forward Dad but...what is this meeting about?" Jimin asked his Dad.

" Don't worry about that son. Go and rest for a bit we'll talk I'm the evening." Jimin nodded as he took his backpack upstairs to his room. He got In his room and smiled as it was clean and looked just the same as he left it. He threw himself on the bed and smiled. His mind drifted to Jungkook...ugh why is he even thinking about him? They're not dating but the only person who occupies his mind is Jungkook and no one else. Jimin sighed as he started to slowly fall asleep while making scenarios that will never happen with his mind. Mostly were him and Jungkook and soon he fell asleep

****Time skip*****

Jimin could hear a faint voice. He felt like he was dreaming but soon he felt someone shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and they met his mother's eyes.

"Eomma... I'm still sleepy" he whined pouting and his mom chuckled at how cute he was.

"I'm sorry baby, but please freshen up and come join us in the living room. Be quick" his mom said with a smile not reaching his face. Jimin got worried.

" Mom are you okay?" Jimin asked as he saw tears welling up on momma's face. What was this meeting about? Is Eomma dying?  Is Appa dying? He wondered and those questions could never be answered unless he showered and went to the meeting.

"I'm okay Chimmy. Go and shower" His mother said as she left. Jimin got up and went to take a shower real quick after he was done he put on his track pants and a white oversized t-shirt and some Sandals. He went downstairs and to his surprise it wasn't only his family. There were two other faces he didn't recognize.

"Hello everyone" Jimin said as humble and respectful as he can be. The two unfamiliar faces which were a man and a women who looked old like his parents smiled.

" Hello Jimin. Wow you have grown to be such a beautiful young boy" the women complimented

"Thank you so much ma'am" Jimin said smiling.

"No Don't call me Ma'am, rather call me Mrs Kim. And this my husband" the beautiful women said.

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Kim" Jimin said slightly bowing as he sat down. Everyone was quite in the family. Jimins's father was quite and his eyes were red like he had just been crying.

"Uhm Jimin...Mr and Mrs Kim here came for something important. Something very very important"

"Yes father...What is that? " Jimin asked confused.

"Let me explain it from the start, so maybe you'll understand it better. Your grandfather, My dad...was indebted to The Kim's. He was owing them money. A lot of money which even I am embarrassed to say how much. When he got sick and couldn't work to pay him debt, he then made a deal with the Kim's...your grandfather said should he die without paying the Debt, Mr Kim said his first grandchild will marry his your grandfather's first grandchild. He was trying to protect me as I was already in love with your mother. So he signed a contract agreeing that his first grandchild will marry into the Kim's family."

Jimin nodded but soon realization hit him...wait, he's the first grandchild in the family since his grandfather passed away. Does that mean he's the one to marry into the Kim's family? Obviously that's what it means since Ji-hyun is younger than him.

"Dad?...What are you saying exactly?" Jimin asked feeling tears sting his eyes. He was already feeling cold. He kind of knew where this conversation was going.

"The Kim's have a son who is..." Mr Park was disturbed by Mr Kim.

"I'll take it from here Park...Jimin, My son is single. He doesn't know how to treat people. He thinks because he's rich everything will come easy to him. We want you to change him. And it's good because you're gay and he's bisexual, so obviously he'll fall for you. Change him, make him see that nothing comes easy." Mr Kim said.

" I'm sorry Sir, What do you think is gonna come out of that? You want me to teach your son that nothing comes easy? While you're bringing me to him easily on a silver platter? Wow!! Talk about double standards" Jimin said biting his lip which was starting to tremble by now.

" Don't question us Jimin. And still...the union was gonna happen either way. The truth is your grandfather sold you to us way before you were even born." Kim said.

"KIM THAT'S ENOUGH!!! Stop rubbing it in him, already he's finding it difficult to accept it." Jimins's father told Mr Kim who just smirked and leaned on the couch feeling comfortable.

"Chimmy I'm sorry baby, I know you always talked about falling In love and finding your own husband. I'm sorry that this had to happen to you" Jimins's mother said.

" But Mom...what happens if...if I say no?" Jimin asked trying so hard to stop the tears from coming out.

"They'll take our house and all our savings, basically we'll be left with nothing but our last name." Mr Park said, Jimins's tears finally escaped. He couldn't let his family he poor and starve knowing exactly well that he could have done something to prevent it.

That's Jimin for you, taking care of his friends and family first than him. He never wanted anybody to be sad in his presence.

"Our son's name is Kim Jong-in....but he's mostly called Kai. You'll love him Jimin" Mrs Kim said smiling fondly at Jimin. Jimin shook his head doubting the women's words. He looked at his parents who were sad with tears I'm their eyes. He looked at Ji-hyun who was also wiping his tears which kept all falling.

"If I say yes...how much longer do I have as a single person?" Jimin asked wiping his tears.

"A few minutes.. because we're living with you" Mr Kim said. Jimins's tears fell again as he nodded trying so hard not to sob in front of everyone.

"I'll go pack a bag" he said with his voice breaking. He rushed up the stairs and immediately locked the room as he got in. He tried to call Tae but it went to voicemail so he had to leave a voice message.

" Tae.... I'm- getting married" Jimin said sobbing and dropping his phone on the bed. He packed a bag while his tears were falling uncontrollably. He was going to get married to someone he didn't even know.

What's more worse than that? Oh and Of course he had fallen in love with someone he'll never have.😩.

Another update
Borahae 💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

224K 10.5K 27
Jeon Jungkook is a proud owner of a successful fashion company in seoul. The man is known for his serious and unbreakable character. The only witness...
45.6K 3.2K 49
Amidst the bustling and bright streets of Seoul, Jimin would only find himself inside a dark cave trying to escape and live a free life. He carries t...
87.5K 4.2K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
53.3K 2.4K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...